ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2016, 16:56:44

i haven't won anything yet

i'm gonna try and put some pressure on #43 though to break 100mil nw

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 4th 2016, 13:33:35

Originally posted by SuperFly:
So I came here and saw that #2 is the predicted favorite to win. Being that this is my first reset in primary I decided to get a spy op and check the little lady out and she gets all tough guy on me and let's me know that she will win this round lol

Message from The Expanse (#2) sent on Mar 02, 18:31
Report this message
if u hit me i'm gonna spend 100million bushels and double tap you

then i'll spend another 200million bushels and immediately jump out of your range

either way you are gonna end up not in the top 10 and i will still probably win

So ironxxx #2 claims to have 300million bushels stocked....

wow.. if he does have 300mil food still, then he may be able to win this round afterall lol

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 4th 2016, 15:00:37

i still have over 100mil bushels

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 5th 2016, 2:39:47

so its the commies vs a rep.

#4 ?

has toran republic got a chance ? Delphinus .. gave up or is he hiding something

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 5th 2016, 3:42:37

Originally posted by silentwolf:
so its the commies vs a rep.

#4 ?

has toran republic got a chance ? Delphinus .. gave up or is he hiding something

i dont lie lol.. not hiding smth.. i will be content if i can keep my 3rd rank given #2 & #58 are pumping up so much.. hope their bullets are finished, otherwise getting 3rd also got problem..

clintonista Game profile

Mar 5th 2016, 4:01:28

95 had it won

but I killed him*

*disclaimer/// he quit five weeks before I killed him

Toran Republic Game profile

Mar 5th 2016, 4:08:26

I have no chance at winning. Best case scenario is 3rd. Delphinus and I should be close. Earthquakes have killed me this week.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 5th 2016, 10:57:03

Originally posted by Toran Republic:
I have no chance at winning. Best case scenario is 3rd. Delphinus and I should be close. Earthquakes have killed me this week.

are u expanse?

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2016, 11:49:36

No I am #2

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2016, 11:50:29

TR is #4

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 5th 2016, 15:49:15

ah i see mysidia.. no hard feelings for my hit on u.. i took the risk & think that both of us would have net gain in land after hitting each other and decide to go for it even though the cost of rebuilding is very high.. as u can see, i dont hit anyone more than once in a round.. lack of targets with seemingly fewer ppl.. so it was either u or ixepinoy.. maybe we can ally next round to avoid this scenario again lol

RMcCourt

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2016, 23:03:35

Not going to t10 this round, but did okay considering the tech market i think.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 5th 2016, 23:37:37

pretty sure 43 has it

i'm out of gas at just below 94mil nw

45k land required to break 100mil nw easily

now im nothing Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 0:01:44

Told serp he would win. Though I was not 100% sure it was serp but 99%

Back to my roots next set and playing commie.

;)
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Toran Republic Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 0:02:58

Congrats.

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 0:37:06

Did I win? Really? Lol Wow, didn't think so. My wife packed my day so busy and didn't get to sell enough to run all my turns. About 5 mins til reset, all hell breaks loose as I'm trying to log in to try and run turns.

The kids were both crying like crazy... She was like "WTF are you doing on your phone, who are you talking to? Help me get these kids outta here, we gotta go!!!"

I tried to finish what I could, but she kept yelling at me as the kids were flipping out on her. So I just shut it down like: "fluff it"

fluff man I don't know why, but the last few mins of every round seems to be when the world collapses at my house. Happens every god damn time.
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 0:45:43

What happened ironx? I calculated your stock to put you at 100m a few days ago. Something happen during destock?
The EEVIL Empire

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 6th 2016, 2:39:09

Just came up short

I burned 20mil oil and sold 300mil bushels at 35

I guess it just wasn't enough. I suspect I could have been more efficient.

Congrats on the win

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 3:42:41

oh serp was IXEpinoy? i thought u were eevil for the past few rounds?

Furano Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 3:43:33

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Did I win? Really? Lol Wow, didn't think so. My wife packed my day so busy and didn't get to sell enough to run all my turns. About 5 mins til reset, all hell breaks loose as I'm trying to log in to try and run turns.

The kids were both crying like crazy... She was like "WTF are you doing on your phone, who are you talking to? Help me get these kids outta here, we gotta go!!!"

I tried to finish what I could, but she kept yelling at me as the kids were flipping out on her. So I just shut it down like: "fluff it"

fluff man I don't know why, but the last few mins of every round seems to be when the world collapses at my house. Happens every god damn time.

Congrats. That's funny.

Well I didn't know that's you and hit you so early in the set. Apparently you changed some user settings to go absolutely anonymous.

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 3:55:50

Style of play will give u away even if u tried to hide.

Congrats to all who put in effort.
Gearing up for next set.

.. Serp u a filipino?

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 7:55:28

No. That was the tag that IX used in the set when Pinoy and EEVIL both merged into them. IX, E for EEVIL, Pinoy. IXEPinoy
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 8:22:09

Originally posted by Furano:

Congrats. That's funny.

Well I didn't know that's you and hit you so early in the set. Apparently you changed some user settings to go absolutely anonymous.

Yeah, that was the whole idea... Go incognito for one round to not be the identifiable target and maybe get a W for it. Now I can just wargain as the EEVIL WAR MACHINE again next set until I got a reason to blow up and have some fun.
The EEVIL Empire