Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 2:43:19

are you gonna.... declare war or something?

i mean, you're hitting us. we may as well know why.

Link Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 5:35:23

oh. its because they wanted to hit DS.. they were saving turns to hit them the day after our arranged war lol.. they were kind enough to wait for us to finish, then hit us for spoiling their fun :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 5:36:06

im not mad about that fluff at all lol.. act of war on the other hand.. hitting us out of boredom is fine, acting like we hit you first is just stupid
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Thunder Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 5:44:02

oh i smell activation of the triforce squad
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Link Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 5:47:28

they seriously dont want that LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2016, 7:00:59

lol, u dont need no declaration of war.
it's 5 days from reset and u finished your war.
just take some fun beatings lol

im just hitting for #23 early set farming untaggeds for pleasure

Link Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 8:09:47

have fun! we are gonna kill other stuff for the rest of the set :P
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 22:11:32

Im pretty sure we signed a pact early in the set...

So i guess we can call you pact breakers

Link Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 1:10:32

oh yea after AZN farmed them huh
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Thunder Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 2:47:09

farms !!
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

GeneralofRome Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 3:35:58

Originally posted by Dissident:
Im pretty sure we signed a pact early in the set...

So i guess we can call you pact breakers

Want some help? Wouldn't mind burning some mofos alive...trigger finger has been getting a little itchy

Link Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 3:46:13

naah we got this! :)
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 4:18:30

Actually furano got impatient and hit while we were all still away, he was mad about the farming that elders did at start of set.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Link Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 4:22:49

he farmed so many people LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 6:37:24

I wanted to hit ds not elders but furano is a wildcard .... so go with the flow -_-

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Link Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 6:56:29

At least you didn't hit us during our war with ds
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 7:38:38

i like wild card ! they make it all fun

Elders

Mar 1st 2016, 16:52:35

Originally posted by drkprinc:
I wanted to hit ds not elders but furano is a wildcard .... so go with the flow -_-

Are you foreal? DS would destroy you guys within 48hrs. You guys can't even kill one of our restart.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 21:31:12

Ya... if you war elders or ds and youre not all online for a fast kill, you aint getting a kill

Link Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 0:14:04

Villains too
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Colo Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 0:21:34

You wanted to hit Drunksex? Seems like a bit of an over reaction considering we are basically lazy all x netters.

Xninja Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 0:33:35

Originally posted by Colo:
You wanted to hit Drunksex? Seems like a bit of an over reaction considering we are basically lazy all x netters.

Bahahahahahaha, WHAT???
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Dissident Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 1:43:10

Originally posted by Relax lah:
lol, u dont need no declaration of war.
it's 5 days from reset and u finished your war.
just take some fun beatings lol

im just hitting for #23 early set farming untaggeds for pleasure

Did this go as you planned?

Thanks for allowing us to get two tag kills

Link Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 2:38:08

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 5:57:29

no we knew our chance of kill was next to none because we all play different times and have lives, and our plan was to kill colo for killing ebert last set. we were all ready but one then changed time then you guys hit ds and it just went all soup on us :(

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Colo Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 9:02:27

Sooo you guys got mad that we killed a suicider and decided to also become suiciders?? Is there any chance that your "lives" that you speak of consist of meeting with your social caseworker?

Ebert has been given plenty of chances...but he still insists that he can jump into our wars whenever he wants to. Little secret, it's not ok now nor will it ever be to jump into our wars without our permission. If you want to join him on the permakill list, that is fine with us. There has been such a shortage of targets that we had to set up a friendly, bleh.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2016, 10:51:03

Colo is so full of it. There's been several sets where other clans did the exact same thing (including the set it happened) & Drunksex did absolutely nothing.

Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2016, 10:56:01

Had Ebert been in Villians and did exact thing., then nothing would have happened. It was only bc he was in Rybka.

Colo Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 13:25:51

It's funny how far a "sorry didn't see you were at war" or "sorry didn't see you were attacking them" goes. I know it's a hard concept to grasp, but I have faith that someday it will happen.

As for ebert, we gave him plenty of chances to rectify the situation. Instead he has defended the position that he can go into whatever war he wants to and take whatever he wants. Don't you dare retal either, he will suicide.

The only way he gets off the permakill list is if he publicly, in front of the entire team server, gets on his hands and knees and kisses the ass of every Drunksex member.

*unzips my pants*

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 21:15:18

Colo is drunk off his momma titty again because ds was not at war with anyone that set ebert just did a normal land grab and you guys jumped him during our war you owe him the apology not the other way, get off that junk colo.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Colo Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 22:26:41

Serious question, are you actually retarded? I mean it's one thing to call a norm a retard, but you never call an actual retard a retard.

We were jumped OOP by a group known as WB, or at the time of the set WDO (Wipe Drunksex Out). That was totally fine, it was a fun war and I give those fellas props for having the balls to FS us. Anyways, our growth was obviously stunted because we had already killed 3-4 of them and I believe they had gotten one of us. Ebert thought he could jump into the war and steal some land (while we were still actively killing/farming them) and then outrun the retals. At the time, I was playing in the same tag as him in alliance and I knew he was new to the scene over here, so we fired some warning shots and ONLY hit him 2x what he did (seriously ask almost anyone on the server how often we let that fluff slide). I figured we would give him the benefit of the doubt and let him know that we are not a group to fluff around with and if you do, we will bend you the fluff over.

Ebert was furious, partly because we didn't use any lube. Instead of admitting fault that he should have NEVER jumped into our fluffing war, he went underground and suicided us for a few sets in a row. So I repeat eberts options of how he can play this server going forward:
1. He changes his name and hides like the little fluff he is.
2. He ducks the fluff out completely and leaves the server.
3. Now instead of dealing with us in private, he gets on his fluffing knees to kiss our ass publicly.

Colo Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 22:30:06

Pretty soon he is going to get his entire express alliance in trouble on this server. There is absolutely no question that he was at fault but it might be time to stomp out all of his supporters.

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 22:44:38

I'm at work I'm not going to go looking into past results, but I remember who he hit you were no longer actively hitting he saw an easy grab and took it, then you guys went and farmed him more then twice was around 6-8x plus you did dozen demo's on him while we were actively hitting a target so he took it out on you next set which is the norm when you farm someone late in the set so you brought it on yourself regardless of what tag you play in.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Dissident Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 23:05:24

On a lighter note. Loth is tag killed

Colo Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 23:06:50

I see, so the answer to the mentally handicapped question is yes. Got it. For those of you who are actually as dumb as darkprince, here it is:

http://earthgraphs.com/...amp;dosearch=1&page=3

You can see that he waited for Jackson (#86) to hit us and clear his DR. He hit him 41 minutes after their run on us. Also, we hit that target 10 hours and 55 minutes before eberts strike and 6 hours and 27 minutes after. Can't get more smack dab in the middle than that can you??

That amount of disrespect had to be retaliated, end of story.

Colo Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 23:10:11

This whole "jump into wars going on because neither side will be able to retaliate" mentality is a solo server mentality. He thought he could come over here with his chest puffed out. The misunderstanding came when he thought he could hang with real players. He just simply didn't know his place at the bottom yet.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 23:11:37

Lol.

Colo Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 23:19:27

Sorry, I didn't mean to hijack the thread. Damn fine work fellas!

Dissident Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 23:33:09

Thanks

Link Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 23:43:45

LOL it's cool man
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2016, 1:24:02

Edited By: Celphi on Mar 3rd 2016, 5:18:27

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2016, 1:26:46

Originally posted by Colo:
1. He changes his name and hides like the little fluff he is.

Kinda like what you do now? How come you don't play FluidFlatulence anymore?

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 3rd 2016, 1:50:09

yup acknowledged.. loth tag killed :)

great work elders

ebert00 Game profile

Mar 3rd 2016, 4:16:06

This entire post makes me laugh. Team is such a joke. I got like 3 kills this set in a really bad country. Colo the only way I publically apologize to anyone is if I did something wrong. In this case I didn't wrong you, you wronged me. As for your sexual references, go find a dude at a bar of that is what your fancy is, but I am not into dudes like you appear to be so keep it in your pants. Also, I will just run a country every round to screw with drunk sex. Maybe I won't do much damage, but any damage I do is well worth it. A team of a-holes deserves a dedicated suicider or two(people can feel free to join me). DS will always have a friend in me. Lmao. Colo, post your country number next round for me so I don't suicide the wrong person. Or are you just chicken? My bet is that you are a coward. I will be running the country death from above next round. Put your money where your mouth is and post your country name or go home like the little pathetic sissy boy you are. All you have is a big mouth and you like to run it.

Dissident Game profile

Mar 3rd 2016, 5:21:19

you guys couldnt make your own thread for this?

silentwolf Game profile

Mar 3rd 2016, 5:49:01

Originally posted by ebert00:
This entire post makes me laugh. Team is such a joke. I got like 3 kills this set in a really bad country. Colo the only way I publically apologize to anyone is if I did something wrong. In this case I didn't wrong you, you wronged me. As for your sexual references, go find a dude at a bar of that is what your fancy is, but I am not into dudes like you appear to be so keep it in your pants. Also, I will just run a country every round to screw with drunk sex. Maybe I won't do much damage, but any damage I do is well worth it. A team of a-holes deserves a dedicated suicider or two(people can feel free to join me). DS will always have a friend in me. Lmao. Colo, post your country number next round for me so I don't suicide the wrong person. Or are you just chicken? My bet is that you are a coward. I will be running the country death from above next round. Put your money where your mouth is and post your country name or go home like the little pathetic sissy boy you are. All you have is a big mouth and you like to run it.

so colo ? :) .. ur turn.

mrford Game profile

Mar 3rd 2016, 15:20:09

The only thing I see when ebert posts, is a cheater who thought everyone was dumb enough to believe his claim that he didn't know that having someone feed them cheap oil on express wasn't against the rules.

So not only a cheater, but a bad cheater. How come you and your oil buddy can play so well together, but on non solo servers you are just as socially retarded as celphi?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 3rd 2016, 16:13:06

WHY YOU SO LIKE THAT!
I was about to get another turn n I might have survive the night lol

Link Game profile

Mar 3rd 2016, 21:53:40

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Mar 3rd 2016, 22:22:47

Lol. Ya sry. But thing is 1 minute after you died we had another player log in to hit you. He was sad you died first