Verified:

Mack Game profile

Jan 26th 2016, 7:57:31

Mack Game profile

Jan 26th 2016, 8:00:09

Or is it something we're suppose too fear too do the right things?

Mack Game profile

Jan 26th 2016, 8:16:09

fluff it who cares right after all?? Hehe

Link Game profile

Jan 26th 2016, 12:38:03

lol. im sure you will get the true answer to that question here.

i bet they know the real "meaning" of life and fluff too.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Truss Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 17:33:29

I know science is beginning to distance itself from the big bang theory. At least the way it has been understood.
I believe for all the ingredient's to be gathered and blended together in one place with perfect conditions and a few billion years later poof, LIFE would be as incredible as creation or more so. The earth is but a grain of sand in a universe where there is more stars than grains of sand on earth. The mathematical odds for that happening would contain more zero's after the decibel that there are grains of sand.
When many people think of life they think of man, but look around at the abundance of life from the smallest single form to the whales in the ocean and the giant redwoods. Most of all life forms that has ever existed if long past, but there still remains an abundance.
I think it takes a lot of faith the be an atheist, maybe as much or more than to believe in a supreme architect or the universe.
It is all an incredible story. I for one believe in creation.

mrford Game profile

Feb 4th 2016, 16:08:00

God is just a creation to explain and answer questions we don't know yet. Looking at the evolution of religion on this planet clearly supports this. It has held back human advancement immensely in my opinion.

It has also been a base of power for the greedy over time.

The only good I see it doing is providing a sense of morals (for some people, the exact opposite for others) and taking some of the fear out of death. No one wants to believe that you end when your body does.

Religion has caused more death than anything. And if you think your 2000 year old God is real compared to the thousands of other gods that have been worshiped then good for you. I dont.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

MKerogazov Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 12:29:19

Hmm... again - mixing God and Religion.. God does exist of course in whatever form it can exist, but Religion is an opiate for the masses :D

tunnymike Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 18:47:57

I for one believe in God, but I agree with MKerogazov in that religion in my opinion is a tool to control the masses!

victor victoria

Feb 9th 2016, 2:26:54

Originally posted by mrford:
God is just a creation to explain and answer questions we don't know yet. Looking at the evolution of religion on this planet clearly supports this.

if we dont yet know the questions, why did we create something to answer them?
poor verbiage on your part.
also, i think you need to reconsider the definitions of clearly and supports.

also, religion.. more deaths than.. anything? religion has ended more lives than natural causes? or metal piercing skin.. religion has killed more people than whetted metal?

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2016, 15:41:11

Originally posted by victor victoria:
Originally posted by mrford:
God is just a creation to explain and answer questions we don't know yet. Looking at the evolution of religion on this planet clearly supports this.

if we dont yet know the questions, why did we create something to answer them?
poor verbiage on your part.
also, i think you need to reconsider the definitions of clearly and supports.

also, religion.. more deaths than.. anything? religion has ended more lives than natural causes? or metal piercing skin.. religion has killed more people than whetted metal?

take your drunk worthless ass on and argue semantics with a wall or something.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 13th 2016, 14:58:14

more people have died in the name of religion than those that have died by the hands of science, including those using advanced weapons created from scientific research in the name of religion.

Religion is bad mmkay drugs are a much better choice when you are high you too lazy to kill for your god.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

victor victoria

Feb 14th 2016, 0:34:21

thats funny considering you walk around with your pedantry stick up your ass

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 0:43:43

only thing up my ass is some bad gas, you are not that far away you could check it yourself
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

victor victoria

Feb 14th 2016, 1:06:43

it was in response to ford being girly about my semantics..

Scott Game profile

Feb 14th 2016, 2:39:30

Originally posted by victor victoria:
thats funny considering you walk around with your pedantry stick up your ass

Sounds more like your fantasy than it does reality.

victor victoria

Feb 14th 2016, 3:10:27

i do have an awful habit of speaking dreams as if they were truths :(

Hawk Game profile

Feb 17th 2016, 17:37:23

Remember, the more outrageous the claim, the more outrageous the evidence must be to support that claim.

God

Feb 18th 2016, 10:52:12

Yes, I do exist.

Yet Another God

EE Patron

Feb 18th 2016, 11:24:32

LIES !

The original Warho Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2016, 20:08:23

yep!

scottmars Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 20:08:06

Nope, all fairy tales.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2016, 14:45:05

I'm with Truss on this. It takes more faith and belief to be an Atheist since you would absolutely have to deny a lot of what you see in your daily life to think that this all happened by accident.

The best response ever concerning this was made by Dr. Ben Carson who cooly and calmly explained to an atheist what they believe in.

He said, "I believe that I came from a GOD, while you believe you came from a monkey, and I think you might be right".

Without a moral system, society decays into bedlam, or Islam if you will.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

scottmars Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 16:07:11

Cerberus, what you're saying, respectfully, is "I don't understand, therefore god."

Yet Another God

EE Patron

Mar 2nd 2016, 23:36:37

Cerberus embraces ignorance and with that, sees magic everywhere.

Neofight Game profile

Jun 26th 2016, 4:41:19

BELIEF=EXISTENCE
QED

BAM!!! drop mike, close mind...er I mean "discussion"

mrford Game profile

Jul 11th 2016, 15:35:35

Not really. I can believe that the sky is green, or that 2+2=7. But I would still be wrong.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vanderlift Game profile

Jul 30th 2016, 0:16:04

If anything these "gods" are probably space aliens.

Neofight Game profile

Sep 29th 2016, 11:47:58

Does existence matter?

draconusss Game profile

Oct 3rd 2016, 8:51:32

Definite maybe
Yep

stanrools Game profile

Oct 8th 2016, 2:10:01

Originally posted by Truss:
I know science is beginning to distance itself from the big bang theory. At least the way it has been understood.
I believe for all the ingredient's to be gathered and blended together in one place with perfect conditions and a few billion years later poof, LIFE would be as incredible as creation or more so. The earth is but a grain of sand in a universe where there is more stars than grains of sand on earth. The mathematical odds for that happening would contain more zero's after the decibel that there are grains of sand.
When many people think of life they think of man, but look around at the abundance of life from the smallest single form to the whales in the ocean and the giant redwoods. Most of all life forms that has ever existed if long past, but there still remains an abundance.
I think it takes a lot of faith the be an atheist, maybe as much or more than to believe in a supreme architect or the universe.

what you said about how many stars planets their moons and anything else in this universe there are. Then went on to say the odds of life. this is exactly the point of how we Possibly came to be. let me put it this way. if i gave you one grain of sand then told you to do whatever you wanted to do with it tonight as long as i could look for it tomorrow eventually i would find it. it might take me billions of years but one piece of sand at a time soon enough their will only be one piece left.

That being said i believe in God.
Techer to win it all.

mrford Game profile

Oct 11th 2016, 4:35:23

Originally posted by stanrools:
Originally posted by Truss:

what you said about how many stars planets their moons and anything else in this universe there are. Then went on to say the odds of life. this is exactly the point of how we Possibly came to be. let me put it this way. if i gave you one grain of sand then told you to do whatever you wanted to do with it tonight as long as i could look for it tomorrow eventually i would find it. it might take me billions of years but one piece of sand at a time soon enough their will only be one piece left.

That being said i believe in God.

Trying to read this post gave me cancer.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

stanrools Game profile

Oct 14th 2016, 3:35:03

I told my teachers for years that reading was bad for my health thank you mrford.
Techer to win it all.