Verified:

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 14:14:25

Vamps

As a group of vet netters, we had no reason to target chAos last set. There was no effort to mess with your tag. We have been and will in the future, target the bot countries for land.

We had a member leave the game in disgust over what chAos did and we as a group decided to honor him by "visiting" you this set.

You have been misled over what happened based solely on the play styles and game morals of the two members whose set your tag ruined.

I don't even have to look at the he said / she said or the news based on the two players and their reputations. I know them as players....

If you have any questions for me or anyone else in our tag, feel free.....
We don't bite .........unless provoked.

++Made new thread to make sure you see this

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 14:19:49

Oh and to clarify, I wouldn't consider myself a "vet netter".

They just keep me around for moral support.

SithBob Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 14:24:14

Haha I try to consider myself a "vet netter";)
And i agree 100% with your post

Vamps Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 14:26:11

I wonder which two players are so beloved. The members tagged this set were me, mob, xninja, buds, farmer and darkling. Mob quit early last set, darkling wasn't around, and I'm pretty sure that xninja and farmer aren't suiciders. Oh well, enjoy your "revenge"

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 14:34:15

They know who they are and I'll let them identify themselves if they wish.

They are both long time pure netters.

We are all rusty in the kill department, but i think were doing ok.

"Oh well, enjoy your "revenge" --we prefer to try to keep up with tko and Pan in the numbers game but we couldn't overlook what happened and are trying to honor their contributions to xICDx.

More respect for them than revenge on chAos.

Vamps Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 14:41:58

You're respecting them by killing a bunch of people who didn't touch them last set?

This server has an odd way of thinking lol

SwedishViper Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 15:01:12

@Vamps, 7 people, but you had around 215 countries last set before the war, so were a lot more than those 7 in Chaos back then.
----------------------------------------------------
OVERLORD 4 Life

Vamps Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 15:07:06

Right, and I imagine some of those people are untagged and going to suicide again this set. But xninja attempted to reach out and explain he was attempting a fresh start for the tag with more control over who would be given tag/pass, and those efforts were responded to by another slaughter. You're punishing the handful of people who don't want to cause trouble. All you're going to accomplish is either driving people away from the server or driving people to sympathize with the suiciders who you are trying to get back at in the first place.

Feb 29th 2016, 15:11:13

The thing is that as a Tag you are responsible for the actions of your members, even if they untagged and for no apparent reason suicided on a peaceful netting clan (who at the time never had done any harm to Chaos).

If you wanted a clean start it would have made sense to start this set with a different Tag altogether, as Chaos by definition is considered as a bunch of A-holes (at least from our perspective, based on the actions last set).
OVERLORD 4 Life

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 15:15:25

"You're respecting them by killing a bunch of people who didn't touch them last set?

This server has an odd way of thinking lol"

"But xninja attempted to reach out and explain he was attempting a fresh start for the tag with more control over who would be given tag/pass, and those efforts were responded to by another slaughter."

Mistakes were made, agreed.

People were pissed off in our camp.

It's a game.

Hopefully your members are smart enough not to take it personally.........if in fact it was members that are no longer in your tag.

Poor leadership does not erase what happened.

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 15:18:39

By any chance would you be willing to identify some of the "guests" in your tag last set?

In the spirit of a "fresh start" as you say.

Vamps Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 15:24:27

The tag was given out like candy last set, I honestly don't know who was responsible. I'm relatively confident it wasn't anyone currently tagged though.

Lack of leadership has been an issue since I signed up. It was one of the things I was hoping to help with. I fail to see the point anymore though. This will be my last set on this server. So congrats, you guys accomplished something!

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 15:34:11

If that's the case, it's unfortunate but you also realize that we lost a valuable member over what chAos did last set.

And I believe we will remember more than you leaving the server when we look back at this set.

If you think we were hoping to get you to leave the server........hell, as long as I've played the game, this is the first interaction I've had with you (as far as I know).....and I play this game because of the people, not the keyboard tactics.

Vamps Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 15:47:26

I honestly don't know what you were hoping to accomplish. Your decisions this set make no sense to me. Just be thankful that I'm not a vindictive bastard, or I'd make sure you guys never netted again. I can only hope the others left tagged can be as equally forgiving.

Feb 29th 2016, 16:13:34

So you "did not want to cause trouble" this set, but by the looks of your countries (the top dictator/Tyranny strings) it seems more than likely that your plans for this set included some form of mischief.

I guess you didnt expect to be on the other end of a FS though.
OVERLORD 4 Life

mrford Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 16:16:23

Vamps, you would have a valid point is last set was the only time chaos pulled some fluff fluff. But it isn't. Pattern of behavior casts doubt on the new leaf claim.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 16:16:51

"I honestly don't know what you were hoping to accomplish."

War has always been and will always be hard to explain or understand.

I've tried to explain my position in this as clearly as possible.
If you still don't know, there is only so much I can do.

Good luck with the rest of the set.

Vamps Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 16:24:09

Swedish viper, I'm the dict casher string with 6m/3m mil builds and war techs. I was prepped because I was relatively confident ford would hit us. Every time I talk to him about FFA he says "fluff chaos" so it seemed like a safe bet lol.

Ford, what do you suggest the existing members who do not want to stir the pot do? Is there any answer other than leaving the server? It doesn't seem like it.

Uncle fiat, I appreciate you attempting to explain, but I still fail to see how it makes you feel better to kill a bunch of people who at worst are guilty by association, and more likely are completely innocent.

mrford Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 16:25:36

sign pacts next set. you knew a beating was coming this set.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Vamps Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 16:29:17

Xninja tried to pact everyone and explain the rebuild this set and was ignored...

mrford Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 16:37:19

you know why though.

it sucks, but it was going to happen. move on next set. being bitter about it will just drag it out. consequences are unavoidable when you have a set like last one.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vamps Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 16:42:46

If I were bitter I'd be plotting revenge, not walking away. You know that I'm a good enough player to do some serious damage if I ever wanted to lol. It's just a shame. There are some good, kind people in chaos, and it seems their only options are continually get curb stomped, leave, or turn into untagged suiciders themselves.

I've said my peace. See you all on alliance!

Fragglepossem13 Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 18:06:21

haven't played in a while, just getting back into the swing of things.., still don't know why anybody would "bot" or play as such... got attacked several times in one set because i was thought to be one.., just wished i got asked first before i was attacked haha

UncleFiat Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 19:32:19

Post your country numbers and we'll put you on the "be nice" list

Or do what most do and tag up

"don't know why anybody would "bot" or play as such"

The game owners created and run "bot" countries as a source of land, a change since you last played

Oh and by the way, there is an answer bot when you have questions.

Make a thread titled "Marshall" on the alliance board and it will, within a half hour, answer your game related questions.

Edited By: UncleFiat on Feb 29th 2016, 19:52:16
See Original Post

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Feb 29th 2016, 20:18:57

Ninjas wasn't ignored, well not by tko, but no pact was ever offered, and ninjas was told tko had no desire to get our revenge
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 29th 2016, 21:06:31

revenge is best served when not bouncing off reinforced concrete walls
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Bsnake Game profile

Feb 29th 2016, 21:21:43

Originally posted by Vamps:
I wonder which two players are so beloved. The members tagged this set were me, mob, xninja, buds, farmer and darkling. Mob quit early last set, darkling wasn't around, and I'm pretty sure that xninja and farmer aren't suiciders. Oh well, enjoy your "revenge"

nice retirement mobby lol
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Xninja Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 1:32:39

Originally posted by Warster:
Ninjas wasn't ignored, well not by tko, but no pact was ever offered, and ninjas was told tko had no desire to get our revenge

I made it known to those who tagged Chaos that relations with TKO are very bad for many various reasons. I told those who listen, this is a last chance from TKO. If we ever think of getting pacts in the future, we need to show the respect that's deserved.

I AM not going to lie. I started Chaos with intentions of being a war clan to make other war clans have a reason to war. All the sneeky, low life netting clan assaults I agree deserve a beat down. I been staying off the forums for a reason. When we have decent activity we make it fairly interesting.... Though that has been a while ago now..

The truth is, we have let anyone and everyone in. This I can take some blame, I agree that the tag is responsible for the actions of countries under that tag. I hope maybe next set I can reach out and try to start it fresh. Build up "honorable" members and give decent war to those who "want" it.

At this stage, if anyone else feels they need to unload their past frustrations on us, come join the party. I know CC is board doing nothing :-P
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

slip Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 3:16:02

Suicided a couple clans and ruined the planned war between IMP and CC. I'm surprised you guys lasted this long.

Raging Budda

Mar 1st 2016, 3:31:51

Originally posted by slip:
Suicided a couple clans and ruined the planned war between IMP and CC. I'm surprised you guys lasted this long.

Besides icd what other clan did they suicide on?

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 4:41:38

I did try to talk it out but Akula pretty much told me to fluff off nothing
i could do you guys started killing and had this planned to kill Chaos and IMP
from the beginning of the set
you guys made CCjr we hit it cause we know you would hit us ....then you tag jumped in CC tag then said we hit cc
pretty funny see you guys do nothing wrong. fluff CCjr could have killed us...
you got what you wanted an then cry about it tell me why

not sure what happen with ICD i already said fluff it by then
i can say i am sorry
But What good would that do now tell me please

Yeah i am a Big Deal Around EarthEmpires
----------------------------
http://loc.ghqnet.com/
-Still doing what i do since 2000-mob bot
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Scott Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 4:47:25

Originally posted by m0bzta:
you guys made CCjr we hit it cause we know you would hit us ....then you tag jumped in CC tag then said we hit cc

i can say i am sorry

I am 100% confident that CC jr was not hitting chaos...at all.

Was meth on the menu last month?

BudsMyBud Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 4:51:15

read much?
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

drkprinc Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 4:59:14

CCjr was suppose to be our police tag last set.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 1st 2016, 5:02:43

you didn't get the memo Drkprinc there was more that you dunno little one.
V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

Collzaboration Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 7:33:04

Originally posted by Vamps:
Right, and I imagine some of those people are untagged and going to suicide again this set. But xninja attempted to reach out and explain he was attempting a fresh start for the tag with more control over who would be given tag/pass, and those efforts were responded to by another slaughter. You're punishing the handful of people who don't want to cause trouble. All you're going to accomplish is either driving people away from the server or driving people to sympathize with the suiciders who you are trying to get back at in the first place.

Suicided and warred during dans death set..... they call me crazy........ you are all beating a dead horse.

BudsMyBud Game profile

Mar 2nd 2016, 18:45:24

Last reset I had a list of everyone who got the tag. It was NOT given out like candy, either their profile was updated or I had their country numbers. The Delaware prison guards joined us and later got their own tag. there were 7 of them. alot went inactive and as those countries were killed off, they were never restarted. By the end of the reset there were like 3 of us left hitting in the tag and I honestly did not know of any suiciding going on then.

This reset ninja, farmer, SilentWolf, mob, bomber and I returned to the tag.
BMB
XI Sumfin or other

Xninja Game profile

Mar 3rd 2016, 17:22:35

And Vamps... Then Darkling tagged few days before the FS.
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 5th 2016, 15:35:13

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 5th 2016, 15:35:13

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

mrford Game profile

Mar 5th 2016, 16:50:58

The formatting of that post gave everyone cancer. And you posted it 2 more times....
Swagger of a Chupacabra

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 3:17:24

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 3:17:25

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 3:17:26

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�

m0bzta Game profile

Mar 6th 2016, 3:17:26

i can say i am sorry

V12.╰(◣﹏◢)�