Verified:

Trife Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 15:50:06

if you're gonna celebrate like that when you win, you gotta be able to lose with humility cammy

seems like clark kent is a little bish

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 16:27:42

Atleast he doesn't cheat to win.

Dude is 26 years old. Get over it. Losing sucks.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 17:31:41

Originally posted by mrford:

That you can prove at least haha! Anyways he is a total embarrassment with the way he acted. Peyton Manning is a total class act all the way and Cam is just a little emotional baby (win or lose).

Trife Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 17:36:33

nobody is saying losing is awesome. and the questions they ask tend to be of the debbie downer type, but look at wilsons postgame interview last year, or probably any losing QBs post game - sure they're down in the dumps but they handle it in a mature manner. he could've even pulled a marshawn 'im only here so i dont get fined' - that would've been way more mature than 'im out'

my point is that when you celebrate in the manner in which cam does, you've gotta be able to lose with class or people are going to see you as a little crybaby bish who can dish it but can't take it. still dont know why he didn't fall on that fumble but instead backed away from it hahaha but thats another subject

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 17:51:46

You understand tht Denver's defense was giving an interview within earshot right? Cam was sitting there listening to the other team celebrate and he wanted no part of it. i dont blame him, and i cant think of another instance where post game interviews were that close together.

you can sit over there on your high horse when the worst loss you have ever taken was in a Parcheesi tournament, but i dont blame him at all. you want him to act different then that is your problem, not his. i personally like that he plays with so much emotion it is the only reason this depleted team made it as far as they did. and it will be why we are good again next year.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 8th 2016, 17:57:02
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 18:05:15

Hey if you're ok with it that's your right as a fan. And its my right as a NFL fan to disagree.

Why not just own up and say you understand it was poor sportsmanship? I don't think there is any doubt about that at least if you can step back and objectively evaluate it, which you cant but that's not our problem you're wrong - total homer, embarrassing!

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 18:17:43

Poor sportsmanship? Post game interviews have nothing to do with sportsmanship lol. He didnt storm off the field like Peyton did years back after losing to the saints did he? Or berate the refs like Brady? The media has nothing to do with sportsmanship, and if they did their questions and badgering is the definition of poor sportsmanship. The NFL putting opposing pressers that close would be poor sportsmanship too right? Wrong. None of that is sportsmanship. That is between players on the field.

He was sad, not ranting and raving and blaming people. He got tired of listening to the opposing team during his presser. Immature? maybe, poor sportsmanship? lol. You are taking this way too seriously apparently.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 18:30:57

I disagree with your second sentence. I think that is probably a minority opinion to say post game interviews have 'nothing to do with sportsmanship' especially when you're the quarterback. I cannot even entertain a conversation with you if you do not even agree at that basic of a point.

Like I said you're free to your opinion, but you're still wrong.

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 18:46:36

If he had started ranting and blaming people? sure, maybe poor sportsmanship. but he didnt. he answered some questions, got tired of listening to the winning team (which was poor sportsmanship from the NFL by your logic), and left. It was hardly the worst post game interview, and he satisfied all his obligations. You want to fluff and moan that he didnt act how you wanted him to act and that is fine. No one really cares, most of all Cam. i HIGHLY doubt you would have acted much differently now, much less when you were mid 20s.

Should he have left? probably not.
can you understand why he did? i hope so
do you understand how bullfluff the media has been regarding cam his entire career? probably not.

does cam care you think he was wrong? doubtful.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 19:11:53

Ummm, Auburn much?

Seriously ford, I like Cam and I think this is just a speed-bump for him, but you insisting that Tom Brady playing in 6 superbowls is because he cheated is Cerb levels of sillyness.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 19:18:53

Where did he cheat at Auburn?

And there is an astrix next to every one of his 4 rings, yes. He is a good player, but they cheat, and have been caught.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 19:23:54

Debating the semantics of sportsmanship is boring.

i HIGHLY doubt you would have acted much differently now, much less when you were mid 20s.

Not soure how you can higly doubt anything regarding my attitude after a sporting event as you do not know me.

Should he have left? probably not.

Totally agree, probably not!

can you understand why he did? i hope so

Certainly but my understanding of why he might have done something and being a good sport are two different things.

do you understand how bullfluff the media has been regarding cam his entire career? probably not.

I've never followed him any and again the 'why' behind his actions and the judgement on if those actions are the actions of a good sport or a baby are two different things IMO.

does cam care you think he was wrong? doubtful.

100% he doesn't care, and I don't want him to care I want him to be better sport though because I can really get behind and support a guy who holds himself high win or lose. The kind of man that can teach kids how to be a man, not a little boy.

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 19:32:33

so you dont know cam's relationship with the media, but judge his reaction to the media without said context. interesting.

and be a man instead of a boy? judge cam for his entire body of work, not his reaction less than an hour of losing that which he wants most in his life. the ladder to that horse must be really tall. he is an emotional, young person. it is why when he is good he is really good, and when he is off, he doesnt take it well. You cant have the good without the bad, and he isnt the first player to play this way. I can more than likely find clips of any QB ever not handling a situation the right way. It happens when cameras are on you 24/7. There are people handling it a lot worse than Cam too.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 8th 2016, 19:36:21
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 19:52:49

Originally posted by Requiem:

Why not just own up and say you understand it was poor sportsmanship? I don't think there is any doubt about that at least if you can step back and objectively evaluate it, which you cant but that's not our problem you're wrong - total homer, embarrassing!

^^^^^^^

go ask that boys daddy!

but srsly ford if you can't see the issue with how he handled his loss and how he handles his wins, and the issue with that, then there's no point in arguing with ya. i know the panthers are ya team, but in the words of cris carter, C'MON MANNNNNN.

it just comes down to clark kent can give it but can't take it, and that makes him a chumpashbish. #realtalk

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 20:03:36

The pay for play accusation wasnt for Auburn, it was Mississippi State i believe. Either way nothing was proven and he wasnt disciplined for it.

Cam handled it no differently than every QB before has handled some situations. If you think this was that big of a deal you were already looking for something to hold against Cam. fluff the media, and the haters. Being made to sit there and listen to the people that just bested you bragging about it has nothing to due with sportsmanship, and I wouldnt have sat there either.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 8th 2016, 20:07:23
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 20:07:55

The pay for play accusation wasnt for Auburn, it was Mississippi State i believe. Either way nothing was proven and he wasnt disciplined for it.

Cam handled it no differently than every QB before has handled some situations. If you think this was that big of a deal you were already looking for something to hold against Cam. fluff the media, and the haters.

hahahaha okay, i'm done. you've got yer blinders on :P

seacrest out!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 21:14:37

Ford is just thinking like an irrational fanatic (Fan).

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 21:36:40

and you are judging a 26 year old on the worst day of his life. extraordinary circumstances can get to anyone.

there hasnt been any kind of balance with cam and the media ever, and i dont expect it to happen now obviously, but i think you all have ridiculous standards, and especially with cam negativity is promoted because it makes headlines.

but you know, opinions and assholes and all that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 21:51:35

I've asked lots of people what they thought with no face, no pretext etc and everyone I asked said he was a bad loser/sport and that it was out of line. One guy said it was OK.... Care to guess which team he claims as his? Fans...

mrford Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 21:55:24

That is exactly my point. Why are you asking random people abut this instead of talking about the game? You have out this kid on a pedestal and expect him to act correct at all times. It isn't going to happen.

Obviously he should have stayed. But it is completely understandable why he left, and this shouldn't be as big of a story. It wouldn't be if Peyton had acted the same way. If you like him playing with pasion, you are going to have to deal with him losing with passion. I am fine with that.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 8th 2016, 21:57:59
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 21:57:52

Oh fordy

elvesrus

Feb 8th 2016, 22:14:34

Originally posted by Trife:

go ask that boys daddy!

I would have used the theft
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

justtaint

Feb 9th 2016, 2:11:13

Ford, can't you recognize a troll when you see one?
SlashMD

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 3:40:48

you cant troll the willing
Swagger of a Chupacabra

archaic Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 3:47:31

And there is an astrix next to every one of his 4 rings, yes. He is a good player, but they cheat, and have been caught.

Funny, I looked on the official NFL SIte and I could not find any asterisks, could you link them for me?

"either way nothing was proven and he wasnt disciplined for it" You mean just like Tom Brady?

you cant troll the willing

True dat, you do take a lot of the fun out of it . . .
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 4:46:41

The patriots organisation and members were disciplined. On both occasions of cheating.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Kat Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 14:40:39

Even if they were disciplined, the matter is resolved either way. So, since the matter was resolved and their rings are still there, the rings are legitimate, no matter what you say/think. The end.

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 15:08:20

Whatever you have to tell yourself is your business. Still cheated.

And as for the coward troll, I'm too lazy to post all Brady's temper tantrums, but they are far more numerous than Cams. He is a giant baby. You might wanna find something else to try to be insulting. You are just making me giggle now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 9th 2016, 15:47:11

summarizing ford's posts on this thread for anyone too lazy to read:
"the panthers lost.... because the PATRIOTS CHEATED!"
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 15:50:41

OR, and hear me out here, the panthers losing, and responding to a troll with Tom Brady in his name, are completely separate.

But you know, logic being hard and all that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 9th 2016, 16:01:04

Thank you for finally admitting that you have a hard time with logic.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 16:08:25

2/10 troll.

do better Admin.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 16:24:42

seent it before. giggled a little

you need to do better too
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 19:47:01

whats your $.02 on clark kent backing away from that fumble? ;)

Xninja Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 20:15:37

Originally posted by Trife:
whats your $.02 on clark kent backing away from that fumble? ;)

That was weak :(

But still, this thread has gone too far :-P

Resorting to name calling, boo hoo, his team lost, he reacted bad(in people's personal opinions) calm down and get over it.

Edited By: Xninja on Feb 9th 2016, 20:18:12
See Original Post
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 20:18:19

I don't pretend to know what he was thinking. Maybe he thought it was going to bounce a different way, maybe he didn't want to get leg whipped by the 2 players flying at him. I don't know. I do know drew Brees got hurt diving into a pile this year. I know that he jumped into the pile after an initial hesitation, he didn't stand back like some QB'S do on fumbles or interceptions. I also know that questioning Cam's toughness with the hits he has taken this year is comical. So I will give him the benefit of the doubt.

Edited By: mrford on Feb 9th 2016, 20:21:50
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 9th 2016, 22:03:21

2/10

are you rating my post or remembering the Panthers' third down efficiency? :p

-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

mrford Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 22:48:16

Originally posted by Pang:
2/10

are you rating my post or remembering the Panthers' third down efficiency? :p

Patriots v Broncos in the Conference champ game 3rd down
Pats: 2-15
Broncos: 6-17

Panthers vs Broncos in the super bowl 3rd down
Panthers: 3-15
Broncos: 1-14

we were better than your scrub squad! lol I think we also had 1 more first down overall too!

Edited By: mrford on Feb 9th 2016, 22:50:56
Swagger of a Chupacabra

UBer Bu Game profile

Feb 9th 2016, 23:01:15

So uh I didn't click all those links, but didn't Peyton kinda do the same thing after losing to New Orleans in the Super Bowl?
-take off every sig.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 9th 2016, 23:52:18

Carolina BBQ is the worst.

mrford Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 0:23:51

You probably put ketchup on a steak.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 0:28:26

Also, which carolina BBQ? Because we have 2 types you uncultured swine!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Feb 10th 2016, 1:36:48

You gotta spot the pats at least 2 third down conversion for the altitude differential and home field advantage issues, man! Completely different game! :p

I'm just grateful I got to watch the Pats play into January yet again and come within a few plays of another SB appearance. Can't win it every year!
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff

slip Game profile

Feb 10th 2016, 20:59:58

Originally posted by UBer Bu:
So uh I didn't click all those links, but didn't Peyton kinda do the same thing after losing to New Orleans in the Super Bowl?

worse. he walked off the field. Treating your competitor like fluff vs treating the media like fluff is very very different.

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 10th 2016, 21:55:22

You probably put ketchup on a steak.

You don't?

Trife Game profile

Feb 11th 2016, 16:38:25

good point guys, peytons well known for his winning celebrations and dances!

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2016, 17:18:24

You are fluffing about sportsmanship. It was bad sportsmanship to walk off the field. Far worse than disrespecting the entitled media. The point is no one likes losing.

"If you show me a good loser, I will show you a loser"
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 11th 2016, 17:39:25

Cam Sucks I'd rather have Alex Smith

mrford Game profile

Feb 11th 2016, 17:46:35

You deserve Alex Smith.
Swagger of a Chupacabra