Verified:

Xninja Game profile

Feb 6th 2016, 4:34:37

Thanks, not only does #109 attack me for absolutely no reason... Then I get your daft ass giving me a jankie ass message lime this....

Hello Citizenry of Earth Empires,

Did you know that GDI membership protects you from such first strikes as NM, CM, EM, GS, BR, AB, and much more!

For more information about our services, please select the GDI option at the bottom of your main menu.

Thank you for considering GDI.

GDI - your future, your success.

--GDI Sales Team--

LAME!
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2016, 5:03:28

lol quite a way to have a fun weekend

mrford Game profile

Feb 6th 2016, 18:20:55

join GDI
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

clintonista Game profile

Feb 6th 2016, 18:54:34

you know, we could stop this without savagely contorting, criminally abusing and publicly urinating on GDI by simply having generals refuse to launch a GS,BR,AB on someone who had not attacked you.

That way we could use optional tourney GDI instead of this bastardized version that currently haunts Express.

mrford Game profile

Feb 6th 2016, 19:05:27

That is what GDI does. Are you that butthurt over single grabs? Otherwise you are fluffing about something that already exists.

Stop fluffing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mFrost Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 1:37:13

Originally posted by clintonista:
you know, we could stop this without savagely contorting, criminally abusing and publicly urinating on GDI by simply having generals refuse to launch a GS,BR,AB on someone who had not attacked you.

That way we could use optional tourney GDI instead of this bastardized version that currently haunts Express.

--------------------------

you lost 1% of your military, in your attempt to suppress the mutiny within the ranks, the remaining generals are still refusing your order to launch missiles. The humanitarians are rejoicing in the streets.

you lost 1% of your military, in your attempt to suppress the mutiny within the ranks, the remaining generals are still refusing your order to launch missiles. The humanitarians are rejoicing in the streets.

you lost 1% of your military, in your attempt to suppress the mutiny within the ranks, the remaining generals have agreed to follow your order to launch missiles. The humanitarians are planning protests and vow you will pay for this.

the Temple

Feb 7th 2016, 13:10:00

Awww. #109 did for him.

randus711 Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 14:36:56

I got same message a few sets back from someone with a similar agenda.
Takes the fun out of trying to build and grow a successful country when you are always having to defend the senseless attacks just because you do not subscribe to GDI.

the Temple

Feb 7th 2016, 17:13:38

Originally posted by randus711:
when you are always having to defend the senseless attacks

If only there was a way to prevent this!

clintonista Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 21:57:56

temple

we can easily prevent it

generals object to launching strike, like mfrost says lose 1%

if a bunch of us get behind this we can change the rule and make express even better

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 7th 2016, 22:19:02

I still don't understand what exactly you're proposing.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

clintonista Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 23:44:00

ok
see new thread

cronie Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 7:05:38

I think clintonista is just trolling us.

Its almost OCD the way he is crusading against GDI.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 7:10:03

Even if the # of hits were reduced from >1 to >0, that still wouldn't stop GDI players from farming bots & winning.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 8th 2016, 7:12:23

The easiest solution would be to leave as be.

If you're bent on improving the gdi benefits over non-gdi, then perhaps charge more per acre for gdi players, and remove the free gdi bonus.

cronie Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 7:24:46

What baffles me about GDI is how it works on servers like FFA where you can declare war and essentially render GDI pretty much worthless. GDI should always work like it works on express. Otherwise it serves no purpose.