Verified:

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 8:43:43

seriously 2 weeks into the set and some idiot who never played techer before decides to try it and bombs the market? how do you go from 3200 - 2000 in matter of 2 days.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Marshal Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 14:47:52

with ease.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 19:08:30

looks like we have some purple countries this set

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 20:54:03

yep fluffy got destroyed by the mod!

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 25th 2016, 0:35:54

how's everyone doing so far?

stanrools Game profile

Jan 25th 2016, 4:26:56

Bad
Techer to win it all.

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 26th 2016, 1:35:41

grabbing has been hard.

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 26th 2016, 10:57:02

Keeping pace

Cable Game profile

Jan 26th 2016, 13:46:33

Grabbed by the deleted retard, quad tapped by another retard. Still gonna clean up the people who attacked me and come in top 25.

Furano Game profile

Jan 26th 2016, 14:18:06

just started the process

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 26th 2016, 18:58:18

Get ready: to everyone with a shot.

They will be hitting you repeatedly to take you down or pull you into war to clear the path for their buddies. Have fun wasting your time again! :-P
The EEVIL Empire

Furano Game profile

Jan 26th 2016, 23:02:57

Oh well I am so addicted in making big hits. Probably the best fun for me instead of netting. Could be wasting someone else's time though.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 3:55:28

Wasting everyone's time... You and your "team" have ruined the clean competition of the server. How can anyone compete with your friends when you anchors are holding them back?
The EEVIL Empire

Furano Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 4:33:38

While it's almost impossible to prove one does not have a team, it may be fairer if Furano makes his potential hits more transparent.

Furano's targets are top 25. In order to be exempted from his next hit, come up with words that please him. For example, "Heil Furano!".

Rules:
- exemption is valid till Furano's next hit is made
- no repeats of text that had been validated before
- please state your country name or code

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 5:31:36

Or you could just ally him. Much much easier.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Cable Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 13:52:30

Originally posted by Furano:
While it's almost impossible to prove one does not have a team, it may be fairer if Furano makes his potential hits more transparent.

Furano's targets are top 25. In order to be exempted from his next hit, come up with words that please him. For example, "Heil Furano!".

Rules:
- exemption is valid till Furano's next hit is made
- no repeats of text that had been validated before
- please state your country name or code

This applies Sept you clearly didn't hit everyone in the top 25 last set, so feel free to start lining up the people you're not allied with and hit everyone in the top 25. Or prove Serps set a ments right and you're helping your friends out.

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 14:28:23

Irrespective what furano does.. Even if he hits his "friends" or not.. It wont matter to u guys. I anticipate that u guys are gonna eventually say either way anyway..

So serp.. U boycotting the server? Look closer.. The server's players have been dwindling.. Cuz of the play style.

So dont be all righteous and keep saying wasting everyone's time.. Ur righteous play? Damn geek.. Wake up. So u thought .. Oh this is my chance to win cuz H2o isnt playing .. And someone took it away from u and ur all pissed and going postal/weird?

Suck it..

I said before and i say it again. The top players in this servers and other servers.. If they wanted .. Can win. Its how much u want it.

Rather than fluffing.. And boycotting.. Come play and beat us all.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 14:58:40

This is hilarious!

The game aged but the players didn't!

Frae

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2016, 16:55:47

Originally posted by silentwolf:

How is he supposed to do that when someone is warring him? Nobody can win if someone good decides to war them. If before you were going to win last reset, one of my friends started a war with you, you sure wouldn't have won. Isn't it nice how that never seems to happen to you though?

RMcCourt

EE Patron

Jan 28th 2016, 19:49:41

and if my memory is right, didn't you RoR Serp and then feign ignorance like you didn't know that was a thing? That goes a little beyond just hitting targets in top 25.

Furano Game profile

Jan 28th 2016, 23:13:26

Originally posted by RMcCourt:
and if my memory is right, didn't you RoR Serp and then feign ignorance like you didn't know that was a thing? That goes a little beyond just hitting targets in top 25.

Yes I did ror and multiple tapped him. This broke the unspoken rule of peace but breached no server rules I think? My reason of doing it was simple, he was the most land fat. we did have war then.

And don't sound like all of you are saints and don't double tap (a few do try hard to avoid this and I respect them, by only tapping them once). What's different between double tapping and Ror? Or are experienced players somewhat more protected by unspoken rules?

Cable Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 0:06:33

So what your saying is you're gonna attack the top 25 multiple times because they have lots of land?

This further proves the point that you didn't attack everyone in the top 25 (for whatever reason) because the guy who won had plenty of land to grab and yet you weren't his ally and still didn't grab him.

Your argument is mute, you had a clear goal at the start of the round (be that whatever it was) and you left certain countries out of it (for whatever reason).

Play the game how ever you like, but don't bother to try and mask your agenda. You weren't allied to certain players and failed to attack them even though you could have.

You attacked everyone who had a chance of beating SW last set for whatever reason but didn't attack him. Feel free to try and justify that how ever you like, and the players on the game will respond accordingly to it.

Play Adapt Destroy.

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 2:42:58

Originally posted by Frae:

How is he supposed to do that when someone is warring him? Nobody can win if someone good decides to war them. If before you were going to win last reset, one of my friends started a war with you, you sure wouldn't have won. Isn't it nice how that never seems to happen to you though?

I have been warred before on before, many times. For no apparent reasons some times. Just cuz someone wanted to have fun. Yeah, it was crappy getting my country beat up.. but ahh well.. it was good fun.

Everyone in the top ten at the moment have a shot at being no1. Some better than others.Well if you are lucky enuf to be a target then what can you or i do..

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 29th 2016, 6:16:16

I always said that you should be able to play how you like. You wanna war the top guy, do it. You wanna top feed for big land, do it. Problem is that you guys go past that into coordination to help eachother win. That's against the rules. It was too obvious the way you guys did it, that's why everyone noticed. Don't bother denying it because it was blatant. Lol

I've always been a proponent of playing how you like... Just not against our server rules. Makes the game fluffty.

Stop the coordination, or just cheat less obviously and you'll have no problems. If our mods were more active you guys woulda been deleted as people have in the past for the same stunt.
The EEVIL Empire

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 3:32:10

I thought Furano's first set was last set. But looking at past scores there is a Furano that placed 4th two sets ago...

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 13:04:43

Yes I did ror and multiple tapped him. This broke the unspoken rule of peace but breached no server rules I think? My reason of doing it was simple, he was the most land fat. we did have war then.

And don't sound like all of you are saints and don't double tap (a few do try hard to avoid this and I respect them, by only tapping them once). What's different between double tapping and Ror? Or are experienced players somewhat more protected by unspoken rules?

I'm one of the saints who dont double tap lol.. hard to win the round by sticking to my 1-hit-a-set rule.. there's so little players around to hit >.<

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 31st 2016, 13:07:33

Impressive imo Delphinus

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 1st 2016, 3:33:06

Originally posted by DeLpHiNuS:

I'm one of the saints who dont double tap lol.. hard to win the round by sticking to my 1-hit-a-set rule.. there's so little players around to hit >.<

saw your hits ! Hats off to you buddy.. acres is damn hard to gain now. Have to break gdi.. risk we have to take i guess.

Edited By: silentwolf on Feb 1st 2016, 5:34:12
See Original Post

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 1st 2016, 14:50:07

saw your hits ! Hats off to you buddy.. acres is damn hard to gain now. Have to break gdi.. risk we have to take i guess.

are u Silent Wolf is a BEAST? nice retal.. yea acres are very hard to gain especially if keeping 1 hit per guy in a round, and getting retal from u hurts:( but at least it's a good & fair retal to me, unlike the 1st one i received which is done by a guy who suicide & go full jets just to retal me..

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 1st 2016, 15:04:18

are u Silent Wolf is a BEAST? nice retal.. yea acres are very hard to gain especially if keeping 1 hit per guy in a round, and getting retal from u hurts:( but at least it's a good & fair retal to me, unlike the 1st one i received which is done by a guy who suicide & go full jets just to retal me..

thats not me buddy. hats off to the sportsmanship though.

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 1st 2016, 15:21:35

thats not me buddy. hats off to the sportsmanship though.

i see, your nick like quite similar to this guy lol.. u playing in primary?

well, not really sportsmanship but i just put myself into the shoes of the small guys.. i was small & inexperience before & it really sucks to be the receiving end of attacks when big guys hit more than once.. unless the target is inactive or someone piss me off with the quality of retal, i wouldnt hit same guy more than once.. it's kind of a personal rule of thumb from me which i can say is stupid haha

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 1st 2016, 23:10:41

It's not stupid. I used to play same thing. Just after the player base dropped to a low level, I couldn't maintain it anymore. Had to multi tap like the rest of them.

"Silent wolf is a beast" runs a big tech leecher for silent wolf, h2o, and viva. not to mention he's their big dict suicider for the players that get too close. Set after set that's how they roll as a team.
The EEVIL Empire

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 3:00:00

Originally posted by Serpentor:
It's not stupid. I used to play same thing. Just after the player base dropped to a low level, I couldn't maintain it anymore. Had to multi tap like the rest of them.

"Silent wolf is a beast" runs a big tech leecher for silent wolf, h2o, and viva. not to mention he's their big dict suicider for the players that get too close. Set after set that's how they roll as a team.

Serp.. U've been in bed with Blid huh..

i like the theories that you put up :) Interesting imagination indeed.

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 4:36:48

pfft they got it all wrong I'm the one that is going to make this sets winner haven't decided yet who will get to take 1st yet though.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 4:50:05

So he ain't leeching you guys tech all set while you don't return any? Well I'm sure a spy op on any of your countries will show that's not true.

The EEVIL Empire

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 6:47:54

My reference to your imagination is with regards to the "Big dict suicider" comment. Interesting how you come up with such accusations.

Is it in the rules that countries cannot share/leech tech ? Must it be a tech ring that's mutually beneficial? If its a willing relationship.. why not. If i was teching and i extended the offer to you.. will you say no ?

Rules that apply, are the ones written in the rules page. Everything else is at our discretion.. from retals, war hits, ops and etc. If you have a target on ur back.. is that my problem ?

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 8:02:23

I have 2 leechers who tech started but I don't care because they would do the same for me.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 8:56:36

Hey man, its not against the rules to have tech allies, true. I've accepted a random offer or two before. Usually its not worth the expenses. Sometimes it is.

That issue, is a guy that runs a country only to benefit other players countries. That is against the rules of the server and the spirit of fair play. It's teamwork. You telling me it benefits him to leech mass amounts of tech to you, H20, and vivanick all set long, and you don't even let him have a d or intel ally in return? Nothing? And all set long he don't want to have real tech allies because he's not interested in his own countries success? I can see if he has two real tech allies and offers it to you so it don't go to waste. But his only purpose is to provide tech to you guys as a favor.

I have respect for you as a player SW, ever since our exchange many rounds ago. You went from being Bobby's mid set farm target to being able to hold your own. I love it. It made me happy to see that a new strong player was coming up. I just don't like shady business, because I care too much about this server. It's the only good fun server left and I don't want to see it ruined too.
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 9:32:56

You know what? I'm done voicing my discontent. Ive said my piece. People can make up their own minds based on what they saw/see. I've never been a complainer here before this, and it took many sets of activity to get me worked up on this, but now I'm done voicing my concerns. I only care about this server so much because its the only good fun server left in the game and I don't want to see it ruined.

EEVIL WAR MACHINE will return.
The EEVIL Empire

drkprinc Game profile

Feb 2nd 2016, 12:09:18

.... WHY???!!!!

Come on :( the tech market dries up and on a server with NO bots and you drop at mid 2k's?
Could of easily sold for mid 4k's tsk tsk

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 2nd 2016, 18:22:44

keep the cheap tech coming fellas!!!

i will buy for around 2k, but would prefer it to be a lot cheaper

silentwolf Game profile

Feb 3rd 2016, 3:59:44

You know what? I'm done voicing my discontent. Ive said my piece. People can make up their own minds based on what they saw/see. I've never been a complainer here before this, and it took many sets of activity to get me worked up on this, but now I'm done voicing my concerns. I only care about this server so much because its the only good fun server left in the game and I don't want to see it ruined.

EEVIL WAR MACHINE will return.

Always respected all players in the game including yourself. Fascinating how each plays the game. bringing interesting perspectives and making it all interesting. voice the discontents buddy.. thats what makes the game interesting.. role playing they say. but as seasoned gamers, we know where we stand.

Take it easy buddy.. dont get worked up like Blid. You are one of the greats in this server, no questions there. It would be great to see EWM back in the game.

pittynin Game profile

Feb 5th 2016, 20:07:43

sup

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Feb 6th 2016, 11:30:56

Let the top feeding games begin.

Cable Game profile

Feb 6th 2016, 13:28:23

LOL one angry player for being a newb one top feed and one retal.... Let the games get real funny around here.

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 7th 2016, 21:25:27

Can't see all the big action, is eestats down?
The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 12:14:53

Can't see all the big action, is eestats down?

yea, it seems so.. yesterday & today cannot access to eestats, cant make my attacks >.<

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 17:21:37

Ooohhh crappy..
The EEVIL Empire

Serpentor Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 17:33:20

I sent bore an email. I still had it from last time the server was gone for a few days. I also thanked him for running that site for all our use.
The EEVIL Empire

BobbyATA Game profile

Feb 8th 2016, 22:47:04

earthgraphs.com still works. Change filter to primary and from clans to countries.