Verified:

Nerrus Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 16:41:24

Please come out of protection... I need all the free land you can give... pretty please with a cherry on top (:(
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

mrford Game profile

Jan 21st 2016, 17:54:02

i have been pretty busy over the last few sets, sorry!

just ran some turns today!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Nerrus Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 2:06:04

Thanks mrford :)
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 4:05:32

mrford would it bother you if I dropped you into a pit of dr?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 5:14:09

at your own risk. i usually pick one over grabber to kill or maim when i am active enough.

oddly enough everyone has kept it to 2 grabs or less so far. i am probably pretty far into DRs already though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 7:54:44

bots get boring cuz they don't fight back or send hate messages :(

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 17:15:33

someone just farmed me, i hope it wasnt you. their country is complete fluff. a commie with half ent and half indys and a few hundred of each remaining for good measure.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 19:41:40

haha no I'm a tyr farmer this set, and when I was saying put you into dr I was talking about special attacks not land grabbing.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 21:18:48

oh, well im GDI and fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mFrost Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 22:48:31

Dear drkprinc,

Please take the time to read carefully, this is a part of our effort to ensure you receive your daily hate message. We apologize for the slackers who failed to fulfill this requirement for you. However considering the lowlife, scum of the earth, chit for brains we at Hate Messages inc. unanimously agreed you are, we do not feel bad. As a matter of fact we are currently throwing a party, when it was announced you feeling down about not receiving you daily hate message. The boss however is forcing us to write to you so he can get paid. May the lack of attention we were paying to you be a lesson learned in offering up mFrost's country as a land farm and telling others it was a Bot no less. mFrost is a dear friend of ours and we will not tolerate such harsh treatment of our amigo, by the likes of you!! We shall destroy those countries you hold dear and close to your heart, turn them into rubble, and then laugh upon the smoldering heaps as the dogs chew on the bones of whatever is left.

sincerely and with the coldest regards
not mFrost

mrford Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 23:57:45

What the fluff did you just fluffing say about me, you little fluff? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fluff out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fluffing words. You think you can get away with saying that fluff to me over the Internet? Think again, fluffer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fluffing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little fluff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fluffing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will fluff fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fluffing dead, kiddo..
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 0:04:51

^^ copypasta
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 0:08:01

Damn you guys are fluffing hardcore. I hope I don't get on your badsides.
Just shut up and have another beer

mFrost Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 1:03:19

I was trained by the very best in an army you never heard of, nor have ever seen with your waking eyes. We are the ghost army in the mind's eye of the nightmares you run from. Your pathetic attempts at finding me, and bringing down a world of hurt upon me is most welcome, as I decimate your future worlds, and timelines. I thrive in the deepest pits hell, and in the darkest of corners where Angels fear to thread. As I close my eyes to lay me down to sleep, I kill those who oppose me. Then proceed to play a friendly game of dodge ball with the reaper using the skulls of my slaughtered enemies. Your arsenal has no affect upon the likes of me, I am but mist, and a drop of dew on the grass in the morning. Your spies created me as their weapon of choice against high value targets needing absolute and irrevocable deniability. The heart attack in the middle of the night, the inexplicable car crash into a tree at 120 mph. Magic to some, science to others, woo to the masses, and pure joy to me. A night well spent, is a morning watching blood being washed away in the mud under a light rain. You cannot hide, you cannot run, and your reliance upon material goods to fight a war is laughable. Wars are fought and won in the minds, and hearts of men. You are so fully outclassed, the bottom rung of this ladder eludes you, even if you were to somehow locate it, your heart would fail upon seeing the horrors awaiting you. Your mind would shatter with the disbelief of the reality you have been so clueless about. I welcome you to hell, and gleefully await your surrender into the sweet nothingness of oblivion.

not mFrost.

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 1:36:30

LOL

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 2:42:17

Originally posted by Celphi:
^^ copypasta

who actually says that?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Marshal Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 11:37:40

quite many apparently.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 11:52:18

Originally posted by mrford:
who actually says that?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/navy-seal-copypasta

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 16:26:14

Lol you are such a loser.

Google how to not be a loser and get back to me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 17:00:27

Ford Google's a paragraph, then copies & pastes it to forum.
Then calls me a loser for Googling it.

100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 17:05:22

no, you are a loser for running around telling everyone i copied it, when it was pretty obvious.

no one cares as much as you do about following me around. you also used the word "copypasta" Those things are what makes you a loser. not google.

not much of a surprise you misunderstood that too. it is kinda endearingly pathetic.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 17:18:16

Haha,. Ford, the forum's sniper, accusing me of following him around. Go figure that one.

Have you ever wondered Ford, what life would be like if you had enough oxygen at birth?

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 17:30:56

if it would make me anything like you, im thankful i didnt have it.

not so sure why you are so focused on my birth with your insults now. it is getting kinda creepy.

are you just mad that i wasnt actually born with a mental disorder like you? mad jelly?

or are you mad that despite you thinking i have a birth defect, im better, more successful, and cooler than you?

Edited By: mrford on Jan 23rd 2016, 17:34:54
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 17:34:47

Originally posted by mrford:
if it would make me anything like you, im thankful i didnt have it.

not so sure why you are so focused on my birth with your insults now. it is getting kinda creepy.

are you just mad that i wasnt actually born with a mental disorder like you? mad jelly?

Pretty sure this sums up the first 9 months of Celphi's pathetic life:

http://www.memepile.com/pics/2346.jpg

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 23rd 2016, 17:38:21

I'll tell you what's scary... if this planet were to allow another Ford into it's atmosphere.

Don't make the same mistakes your parents did Ford, use birth control.

Scott Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 18:01:23

I'll tell you what's scary... if this planet were to allow another Ford into it's atmosphere.

I think your just jelly Ford ain't a 40 year old virgin like you.

mrford Game profile

Jan 23rd 2016, 18:02:32

I have 3 kids. And every one of them is smarter than you.

Some of us have actually accomplished things before the age of 30.
Swagger of a Chupacabra