Jan 6th 2016, 6:46:46

Bobby's mid set target

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2016, 14:49:23

lol the enterprise has spoken!

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 16:32:00

SW quick hurry back you forgot to stock up the NX with lube I have no room in my country to store it no more!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 17:19:22

Originally posted by drkprinc:
SW quick hurry back you forgot to stock up the NX with lube I have no room in my country to store it no more!

damn boy .. whats with the lube ? :p

lets see serp win this.. cuz he claims he could have :)

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 17:29:07

gotta keep them phaser banks lubed at all time ya know

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 17:38:26

Originally posted by drkprinc:
gotta keep them phaser banks lubed at all time ya know

drkprinc = ya know i love ya buddy :)

its interesting how the so called hard core earthers.. think they are the better players than the rest.. u know what i mean.
its all about respect. i believe, nah i am sure that any top players in this game.. if given the time and also the effort if they wanna put in.. could win this.

its most of the time.. how much you want it.

:)

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 17:55:19

combined with luck of how many people will actually retal you.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 18:37:07

yeahh.. luck is important.

lots of pleading too.. please dont retal cuz i am trying to win this :p hmm.. ive received my fair share of messages from those that have won before. :)

xandrews Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 19:31:47

heh... "please don't retal cuz i am trying to win this" ...
aren't everyone trying to do the same... why else do we play ?

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 23:15:19

I thought the reason we all played was so someone else could win?

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

BobbyATA Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 23:44:00

haha nice=)

Cable Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 1:55:56

I see no evil empire :S

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 2:26:19

If your buddy didn't TF all your competition, you would not have won.
The EEVIL Empire

h2orich Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 12:05:26

I didn't message anyone before not to retal... in fact, I welcomed them, ask Stanley or thay TI guy. and they really did. lol.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 17:54:23

When players play for a single goal of making one player win... That's against this servers rules.

When a team of alliance buddies come in here and team up to help each other win set after set. That ruins this server. And this server was the only bright spot left in this game.

Sorry I could handle it the first time you did it H2o, but this round was grossly obvious and insulting. Especially to force a country in there that can't even hit 100m on his own before. Lol

I don't care about fighting or not winning, but when you take away everyone's fair chance to play by teaming up... That's another story.

You guys should be banned and go back to alliance where you can team play as intended. Disgusting.

I'm done.
The EEVIL Empire

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2016, 22:25:47

I can confirm that h2o and his pals have been running a bit of a racket in Primary. Two sets ago I decided to come back and was playing as The Waves. I got topfed by a country called "i will troll u." A topfeeding troll, well, that's part of the game I guess. But when I spied him for my retal, I saw he was a dict techer with tech alliances to h2o, silentwolf, and viva - two reps and a commie. So, not only was he feeding these three guys free tech, he was topfeeding all the competition. No one else hit me, but I walked away from the game a few days later, because I didn't come back for that, and because I've raised enough ruckus calling out cheating in the past that I didn't want to start another big thing when my heart wasn't in the game anymore.

http://www.eestats.com/primary/oldcountry/931/102

I popped in at the end of last set to take a look at the scoreboard. Seeing Serp getting taken down in order to hand the win to silentwolf bugged me so I'm making this post afterall. Furano even admits he was helping decide who would win:
Originally posted by Furano:
It's a strategy to help decide who's going to win, who isn't. Top feeding isn't ideal for netting but it's fun. And despite the war, Serp is indeed a good player!

And I know he knows h2o because he was posting in the bonus thread apropos of nothing "lol im going to nuke h2o lolol!"

I feel bad for Serp because he's a really good guy that can take a hit without getting angry and now for two sets in a row he likely had wins stolen from him. I'm not surprised at all though, as h2o has been deleted 7 times, and he's had corsair run interference for him many times before.
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

blid

EE Patron

Jan 9th 2016, 22:30:00

Here's furano making his h2o joke
Originally posted by kelvinchw:
I will nuke h2o

see ya later guys
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Cable Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 22:31:19

Which is why I made a sarcastic post congradulating Silent on his win

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 9th 2016, 22:36:51

mmmm primary beef taste so good :)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Furano Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 3:20:30

Just to be fair, I did hit most of land fat and high nw t10 last set. Serp happened to be my focus as he managed to remain the most land fat and high nw.

These hits should help narrow the gap between veterans and casual players. This is a war game - any player should just expect jets from somewhere may come to you one day - no matter how big you are.

I was not in any informal alliance at all. But sw did so well as a casher that I wished to see him succeed. So I left him untouched.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 4:36:37

Lol
The EEVIL Empire

Cable Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 6:01:18

Just to be fair, I did hit most of land fat and high nw t10 last set. Serp happened to be my focus as he managed to remain the most land fat and high nw.

These hits should help narrow the gap between veterans and casual players. This is a war game - any player should just expect jets from somewhere may come to you one day - no matter how big you are.

I was not in any informal alliance at all. But sw did so well as a casher that I wished to see him succeed. So I left him untouched.

So were being honest here, you top feed me for 7k acres with 15 days left, and not Enterprise, which is an open omission for helping him win. I was making 50 million bushels a day before you hit me. Which would have given me a close go at winning.

SO as flatly admitted by you, you top feed "almost all the top players" but you didn't hit them all. You cleared the way for Ent to win with open arms.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 10th 2016, 6:43:06

Who'd you guys pick to win this round? You can always use this thread as an excuse for all your topfeeds and suicides to clear the way for the next win.

I expect to see a lot in the news when I check in later.
The EEVIL Empire

alexsiki Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 2:18:31

no teaming up guys cmon, the player base is fragile as it is, if you want this game to end forever then keep on doing what you are doing

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 5:55:29

Oh dont forget.. i've got the rest of the top ten working for me too.. pfft.

Blid so you being grabbed by a country allied to my country is wrong ? Paranoia? what next.. CIA after you?
Tech ring illegal ? Please show me where that is wrong.

So getting hit and being hit is wrong in this server ? If you are on top .. you must be left alone?

I didnt dictate the outcome of this game. Furano choose not to hit me. It was still entirely up to him. He coulda.. i couldnt have done anything about it.

oh wait.. i'm done .. or .. c ya later guys.

h2orich Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 7:14:26

watch out for tech leech, market buys out, ops sharing and top feeds this set, either me or my other multis are gonna hit 320m with just 20k acres.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 9:01:37

You're right. It wasn't your fault what your friends did to ensure your victory. Lol.
The EEVIL Empire

xandrews Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 11:37:27

Hmmm... seems like newbs will have it hard...

Furano Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 11:58:19

One thing is for sure - my first set of aiming to mess around did mess things up. And it was just my 3rd round in primary! Take it easy guys.

The game does reflect that, when a player is not keen on the ordinary goal, his impact and distortion could be dramatic to the outcome. And sometimes it's fun!

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 22:45:02

Not keen on the ordinary goal?

Your goal was to ruin every players chance but your friend. That's coordination.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I don't mind losing. I play for fun Because this server is fun. Ive always said gdi needs to go, because players need to play how they want, not just netgain. But what you guys do is against the spirit of the game and against the rules of the server. That's my only concern.

If we had an active mod you'd be deleted for that. Unfortunately the last few rounds we have no active mod.

Edited By: Serpentor on Jan 11th 2016, 23:19:11. Reason: Auto correct
See Original Post
The EEVIL Empire

Furano Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 23:11:48

That means any top feeders would violate rules. Because it's impossible to hit all countries. For those not being hit, it would look like coordination - at least some other players would describe so.

I think it depends whether any players had any pre agreement on informal ally.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 11th 2016, 23:27:39

No, topfeeding is perfectly ok. Specifically targeting countries for your friend to win is the issue. You can't play for the purpose of helping another player win. This is a solo server.

Don't pretend not to understand or pretend to be oblivious. I've spoken with you before, you are not that dumb.
The EEVIL Empire

Furano Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 0:03:51

Lol

Furano Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 0:19:00

Though I can see where your rage comes from. You could easily pass sw's nw if there were no disruptions from me. maybe I would say the same thing if putting me into your case. Oh well.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 0:31:34

Told you already. Not about winning. It's about blatant teamwork. You guys were working together. Just acknowledge your wrongdoing and agree not to do it anymore. Very simple.

This is a very civil environment here in primary if everyone follows the rules.

The EEVIL Empire

Furano Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 0:42:45

As I said I was not in any informal ally with any players. Think we two will never reach consensus on that. I and sw did not even talk of any "plans". My only plan was to take you guys down one by one at my pleasure.

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 1:36:17

The fact that you will not acknowledge the problem with what you did tells me that you are going to be a part of placing one of your group of friends on top again.

Well everyone, get ready to see lots of griefing and suiciding on all the top countries again, and a victory by a very "lucky" country.

I feel bad for the next batch of guys that get screwed.

The EEVIL Empire

Cable Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 3:04:54

As I said I was not in any informal ally with any players. Think we two will never reach consensus on that. I and sw did not even talk of any "plans". My only plan was to take you guys down one by one at my pleasure.

One by One except Enterprise who was never allied to you or attacked by you. Like Serp said weather you choose to acknowledge it or not youre already doing it

now im nothing Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 4:54:00

Oh man was my victory just a sham as well LMAO!!! None the less I did something here and express that you never see and that is win without farming :) I have also placed other great finishes teching and as commie without farming. And for sure when I did it in express no one was the wiser from LaF of who I was.....I agree serp it is out of hand though. It is pretty lame if they are going after people to ensure the victor. But I still think I am a boss :)))
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 12th 2016, 8:12:34

You are a boss nin.
The EEVIL Empire

DeLpHiNuS Game profile

Jan 13th 2016, 12:26:38

top feed is ok, especially those big guys who ran little defence and high offence, thinking the smaller ones will not hit or retal.. but the problem is if the smaller guy ran a suicide strat to hit, then it just screw up everyone's game eventually.. 'cos the bigger guy will probably be fuming at how the guy suicide, and pondering if he should multiple tap 'cos of the puny defence.. and if the big guy do retal with multi taps, it likely ends up with endless retal, screwing both the countries.. the suicider in this case, hopes that it will only be a 1 for 1 hit, which obviously not going to happen if he suicides.. some veteran guys may keep to this policy of 1 to 1 exchange, but the suiciders should not abuse it..

Serpentor Game profile

Jan 13th 2016, 20:55:11

Big and small guys can hit who they want, how they want, it don't matter. As long as you aren't smashing everyone with the specific purpose of helping your friend win.
The EEVIL Empire

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 14th 2016, 1:44:19

w00t w00t w00t

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 17th 2016, 22:06:30

TAKE DOWN THE TOP! paveway for me :)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

now im nothing Game profile

Jan 19th 2016, 2:29:00

I ran into what could be the weed and booze making me paranoid or getting top fed last set in express possibly simply because of my play on a name. One guy "guess who" msg me that he attacked me so so and so needed to win lmao. I was raging then I ate two more top feeds, seen countless ops fail on me from bibigons especially and 3 different sketchy messages aside from the other 3 top hits. I tried to make a war beast just in case but I knew I did well enough it was best to just cash out and pray lol
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 0:31:52

I retract my earlier statement of taking down the top 10 to take down the top 3

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 20th 2016, 3:11:13

Originally posted by now im nothing:
I ran into what could be the weed and booze making me paranoid or getting top fed last set in express possibly simply because of my play on a name. One guy "guess who" msg me that he attacked me so so and so needed to win lmao. I was raging then I ate two more top feeds, seen countless ops fail on me from bibigons especially and 3 different sketchy messages aside from the other 3 top hits. I tried to make a war beast just in case but I knew I did well enough it was best to just cash out and pray lol

u definitely need more weed and booze ! :)

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 22nd 2016, 3:02:01

THERE SEEMS TO BE A LOT OF COUNTRIES WITH NAMES IN ALL CAPS THIS SET!

DOESN'T IT SEEM LIKE THESE WORDS ARE BEING SHOUTED AT YOU!

stanrools Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 3:24:10

This set isn't for the oilers far to many people playing oiler or to many players making their own.
Techer to win it all.

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 22nd 2016, 4:12:55

I make my own thank you very much only server I never make my own oil is 1a.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP