Verified:

Mack Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 14:15:34

When I go to buy something from the market, what's the correct price, the best or the asking?I mean what price do you calculate the market commission off of? And what forum is the best to ask these types of questions?

Cable Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 16:40:46

Depends what your selling. Tech gets sold by hundreds of dollars less then current value by new players for whatever reason Ill never understand. But like everything else you should stick to selling a few dollars less then the current going rate.

IE; tech selling at 3500 you sell your at 3490
Turrets selling at 160 you yours at 155
Food selling at 40 you sell yours at 38-39 (much less I'd sell privately as with commissions you get the same but don't help anyone out)

Side note, I personally don't do anyone any favors on here. I never fill SOs for anyone always place low SOs for yourself and see what happens. The point is to win so under cutting selling only helps your buyers.

Mack Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 18:25:59

Cool man, thanks for taking the time! Also, when I buy something and the price is in between the Best Price and Asking that's the comm. being added?

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2016, 18:32:56

Asking price has nothing to so with normal purchases. They are just the top price standing orders placed for that unit.

Unless you are demo you pay 6 percent extra.

Commies pay 10 percent.
Just shut up and have another beer

silentwolf Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 18:42:13

Originally posted by beerdrinker75:
Asking price has nothing to so with normal purchases. They are just the top price standing orders placed for that unit.

Commies pay 10 percent.

i am doin whiskey this weekend ! :) cheers bud.

yeah no questions, i am jealous of ya pints.

Cable Game profile

Jan 8th 2016, 19:07:22

The best price is the price listed on the public market at the time of purchase. If you'd like to try and get things for cheaper you put out a Standing Order.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 8th 2016, 19:29:18

Originally posted by silentwolf:
Originally posted by beerdrinker75:

Commies pay 10 percent.

i am doin whiskey this weekend ! :) cheers bud.

yeah no questions, i am jealous of ya pints.

Have fun SW! Don't do anything I wouldn't do.

That doesn't leave much though. Lol!
Just shut up and have another beer