Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2016, 20:38:41

To start off the game, all of the tagged clans/teams automatically enjoy a NAP/DNH from me.

If one of yours landgrabs mine, or one of mine as I accrue members, that has two repercussions.

1. Your clan loses the NAP/DNH
2. Retaliation strike will be equal in number to the number of hits by your member, up until 3 hits, then it goes to 2:1.
3. If you bottomfeed on one of my members, I'm not insisting that my member ONLY hit the country that hit him. The bottom line here is he wants his land back, and any country wearing your uniform (tag) is fair game.
4. There will be no hits by us on any player who is using an ALL-X strat. He's not aggressively taking land from others, therefore he should not be attacked.
5. I'm not going to split hairs with anyone on what constitutes action that leads to warfare, you know what it is, and so do I. So, if you wish to war, just do what you know will get you there, and then you will have it.
6. If you skulk through the whole round, and then attack me or mine on the last day just "because", it will cost your clan the following round, trust me.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

archaic Game profile

Jan 6th 2016, 21:10:32

Why dont you just declare war on somebody already cerb? I mean seriously, cross country retals? Might as well just FS somebody now.

Oh, and your members are so scrubby that they are being bottom fed - you should maybe consider taking a more polite tone of voice.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Soy Sauce

Jan 6th 2016, 21:11:49

cool, I'll grab actofwar first because I love war

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 6th 2016, 22:53:03

I don't have any other members at the moment, archaic. I think I'm going to have to prove something first, right? :)

Seems like Soy Sauce is going to be my volunteer.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DruncK Game profile

Jan 6th 2016, 23:37:20

Lol I like 1:kill policies better

Link Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 2:30:01

Originally posted by DruncK:
Lol I like 1:kill policies better

LMAO
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Jan 7th 2016, 2:49:36

then we need to go back to our <1:kill policy.

although, we kinda already did.