Verified:

ddd Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 4:55:14

i just had a good chat with scott, found out alot in a short time..
one he was in fact a marine, so i was wrong on sayin no way he was..
he served us well in iraq and for that i give him coodos...
i wont say more bout his service bit listening to him i understand alot more about the man and where hes at.

my hat goes off to him and for me to say that i hope carries some weight to those who i know he has hurt with verbal insults etc in this game.. perhaps you also can find a way to understand him and forgive him in the future..

dat is all folks drama over

Scott Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 5:01:09

Apology accepted.

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 6:04:09

marine o no marine, i didnt know him or talked to him in any form and he threw insults at me. it doesn't give him a free pass to treat people as he does

thats all

Scott Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 6:38:41

Originally posted by PatriotIMP:
marine o no marine, i didnt know him or talked to him in any form and he threw insults at me. it doesn't give him a free pass to treat people as he does

thats all

Go away turd

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 10:27:17

go and do another tour lapdog

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 17:38:31

who has a name like patriot and gives fluff to vets for serving?
I think your name should be unpatriotic.
Do as I say, not as I do.

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 17:51:47

just cuz they serve doesnt dissolve them of their crimes.

a criminal, in this case a douche, is still a douche and undeserving.

Scott Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 18:06:52

Patriot's butt hurt is showing.

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 18:42:12

Better to be a douche than a butthurt fool. Can't fix stupid.

I have heard of people being absolved of their crimes. Dissolving someone would be a crime.

Wasn't aware that being a douche was a crime though. Weird. Are you triggered?

Edited By: mrford on Jan 3rd 2016, 18:45:54
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 19:34:30

butthurt of what? scott verbally attacked me on the forums for no reason. I have never heard of him or told him anything prior. the fact that this is one of the last places where such behavior is tolerated illustrates the lack of interest by management to maintain it as a proper venue of business through customer attraction.

being a douche can lead to a crime yes mrford but in this case i added the "in this case" so one could see the parallel reasoning but it seems it escaped you.

again, marine or not, it does not give you a free pass to treat people in such distasteful manner. so bomber's statement where we have to understand of where he comes from is not enough to pardon scott. if he needs help in being a positive contribution in society then so be it but he needs to get it.

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 19:56:53

are you going to dissolve him?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 20:01:50

Originally posted by ddd:
i just had a good chat with scott, found out alot in a short time..
i know he has hurt with verbal insults etc in this game.. perhaps you also can find a way to understand him and forgive him in the future..

scott verbally attacked me

bomber's statement where we have to understand of where he comes from is not enough to pardon scott.

You both have the same conclusion but one gives scott a pass. Scott thanks the one for a pass and fluffs on the protester?!! This thread is a clusterfluff of failure.
Ps.
fluff both of your coward fluff ass belief systems.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Scott Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 23:27:59

butthurt of what? scott verbally attacked me on the forums for no reason. I have never heard of him or told him anything prior. the fact that this is one of the last places where such behavior is tolerated illustrates the lack of interest by management to maintain it as a proper venue of business through customer attraction.

being a douche can lead to a crime yes mrford but in this case i added the "in this case" so one could see the parallel reasoning but it seems it escaped you.

again, marine or not, it does not give you a free pass to treat people in such distasteful manner. so bomber's statement where we have to understand of where he comes from is not enough to pardon scott. if he needs help in being a positive contribution in society then so be it but he needs to get it.

I trolled you because you are an idiot. Get your facts straight.

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 23:38:17

Originally posted by Scott:

thanks for being one of the beotch doing our dirty bidding :) btw, make babies so my babies can have soldiers in the future to send overseas to be cannon fodder

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 23:39:41

you sure dissolved him!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 23:41:05

Originally posted by mrford:
are you going to dissolve him?

I am already a 60% water. I am pactically dissolved in water already.

Didn't we kill his team off last set for running his suck? I am sure the butthurt is eminating from that rather than my actual trolling.

Scott Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 23:42:48

thanks for being one of the beotch doing our dirty bidding :) btw, make babies so my babies can have soldiers in the future to send overseas to be cannon fodder

I already have children. Why so bitter? Need a tissue? Hug? Does your micropenis have anything to do with this?

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 23:43:42

his clan has been killed multiple times for saying and doing dumb fluff. the butthurt is overfloweth.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 0:19:38

his clan has been killed multiple times for saying and doing dumb fluff. the butthurt is overfloweth.

haha not it at all. the personal attacks though...

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 0:23:26

lol, like you dont make personal attacks.

you might as well stop now. you fluff about EVERYTHING. it isnt helping. at all.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

drkprinc Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 1:14:47

jeeze I take just a few days off from this board and this is what I miss :'(
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Scott Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 2:52:55

Originally posted by drkprinc:

Put ur tard back on her leash.

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 3:36:28

ur to speak lapdog

Scott Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 3:47:24

ur to speak lapdog

I only speak English. Please translate...

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 4:12:45

U PEASANT

U DO WHAT WE TELL U

WE GIVE U WELFARE

Scott Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 4:34:15

U PEASANT

U DO WHAT WE TELL U

WE GIVE U WELFARE

Lol... they make special creams to alleviate that butt hurt.

Donny Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 6:26:08

scott is such good dude so much different than i thought he'd be.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 6:30:25

Patriot needs to have kids because we need garbage men and janitors.

I can guarantee you Scott and I are higher educated than your sad, butthurt ass. You really shouldn't get that personal. Your character wouldn't stand a chance.

What kind of manual labor do you do?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dutchy Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 7:19:44

Patriot and Bomber. Dumber and Dumberer (Yes, I understand the fact that dumberer is not a word - For you idiots.)

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 7:45:38

Patriot needs to have kids because we need garbage men and janitors.

I can guarantee you Scott and I are higher educated than your sad, butthurt ass. You really shouldn't get that personal. Your character wouldn't stand a chance.

What kind of manual labor do you do?

im the janitor for sheep like yourselves where we use you all to do our bidding. we use your women for our pleasure, kids to fight our wars, and your moms to clean my beach house.

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 7:59:24

janitors dont have people doing their bidding. in addition, people that use the word "sheep" are idiots. it is science.

that is a ridiculous retort, i hole that sounded better in your head.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 12:01:58

you're mad cuz ur scared its right.

you're sheep. BAAAH

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 12:02:10

WITH MANBOOBS

~MOTORBOATS MRFORD

zipper Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 16:10:55

you know you don't have to be a t00l to get into a war all the time patriot. Why don't you join up with your kind... chaos and make it that much more enjoyable for all involved.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2016, 21:48:32

your sheep. BAAAH

*puts on velcro gloves*

/me humps PatriotIMP vigorously XD
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 22:18:44

oh my, akula. You wouldn't be asian would you? and you wouldnt happen to like snsd or wonder girls?

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 22:19:49

btw, let me add that i wish mrford and scott had your sense of humor :) haha

sometimes, i think i have cc figured out and then you throw me a curve ball.

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 22:23:35

there is a difference between humor, and butthurt stupidity.

you exude the latter, in remarkable quantities.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 22:26:31

shoo manboob-fly

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 22:28:32

like i said.... lol

you are the one buzzing around a war that has NOTHING to do with you lol. if you cant see the irony in that then i dont know what to tell you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dallas Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 22:36:20

most threads, and this one is no difference, are like driving up to an intersection...seeing some unique individual standing on the corner... holding a sign... that says "I need help!"

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2016, 22:36:45

"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 22:43:32

like i said.... lol

you are the one buzzing around a war that has NOTHING to do with you lol. if you cant see the irony in that then i dont know what to tell you.

this is not a war thread but a thread about scott which i put my 2 cents in.

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 22:53:10

and my comment wasnt limited to just this thread, but to your character and recent actions as a whole. im sorry that scope is challenging for you to see.

maybe prime needs to put you back on a leash.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Scott Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 23:26:08

Originally posted by Donny:
scott is such good dude so much different than i thought he'd be.

Want to spoon?

Donny Game profile

Jan 5th 2016, 0:00:26

mmmmm yep!
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Scott Game profile

Jan 5th 2016, 0:05:36

Originally posted by Donny:
mmmmm yep!

https://youtu.be/3-ZUDtaGf3I

You wanna go do karate in the garage?

PatriotIMP

Jan 5th 2016, 0:14:46

and my comment wasnt limited to just this thread, but to your character and recent actions as a whole. im sorry that scope is challenging for you to see.

nah you just got put in your place and now you're reaching out of the topic! ha!

~MOTORBOATS MRFORDS MANBOOBIES

mrford Game profile

Jan 5th 2016, 0:21:10

Put in my place by whom? You? Lol.

Which one of us is talking about manboobs because they can't make an actual retort?

Maybe you should go beg people to defend chaos some more. It doesn't seem to be working yet. Are you that scared of CC and the upcoming friendly? That is the best part of all this! You just have to wait your turn. Be patient.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Salad Tosser

Jan 5th 2016, 0:33:33

nah you just got put in your place and now you're reaching out of the topic! ha!

~MOTORBOATS MRFORDS MANBOOBIES

The only one put in their place was you.