Verified:

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 6:31:04

remember when we used to have loads of war stats...

No point adding the kills on xCIAx as they have nothing to do with UNC or CC

http://earthgraphs.com/...=chaos&warreport=Show

low down...

CC/UNC Total

Hits 12,095 kills 79 HPK 153

Chaos

Total Hits 11,017 kills 35 HPK 315

Our (CC) NW up by 300 mill theres down by 415 mil...

put the kids to bed its getting ugly!
<bsnake> 68,270,386 turrets whats that in NW??
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

Link Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 6:32:50

almost makes me want to play ffa again
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 6:45:15

not sure why they thought hitting a war clan's netting tag, while the main tag pepping for another war, was a good idea.

i'm also not sure why i expect anything rational out of chaos. should have stick to killing solo tags. it is about all you can handle.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 6:52:26

i would of preferred a couple more days...but no matter..
<Crippler> 115m NW
<Bsnake> 38 mill NW nub... thanks for your netting advice.. Stick to killing nub

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 13:20:55

Originally posted by mrford:
not sure why they thought hitting a war clan's netting tag, while the main tag pepping for another war, was a good idea.

i'm also not sure why i expect anything rational out of chaos. should have stick to killing solo tags. it is about all you can handle.

Mayhap, that why they are called Chaos? Random events without rhyme or reason?

ddd Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 15:32:40

cause we like to have fun dipfluff, and we are

continue on bsnake we will restart for ya np lol

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 16:02:32

fairly sure the only dipfluff here is the one who is getting his clan murdered.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DruncK Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 16:11:22

Bomber how many players are you going to screw over before you realize how fluffty of a leader you are?

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 16:21:59

he claims they will restart, but his clans's restart rate of 0.64 says otherwise.

our side has a restart rate of 1.01. we have gained a few countries, lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 17:07:18

You bound to have a fluffty restart rate when you try to run multies

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 17:25:04

interesting...unc is cc's netting tag now? not too long ago you said you had nothing to do with cc and you have been playing solo for sets now.

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 17:25:58

let me add, when you get hit cuz of your big mouth, then you run to cc so they can bail you out.

another observation, tko goes down in numbers and cc goes up.

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 18:27:15

Lol, you never look at the whole story do you? You just sound like an idiot.

I was fighting chaos solo, and got the CIA guy they hit before to tag up with me so we could fight together. Vern gave me the tag pass to CC and I said no, I got this and wanted to have fun. I can screenshot logs if you want.

Chaos then decided to hit CCjr, which was the people who were on vacation for the IMP war so they detached to even the numbers. That wasn't cool in anyone's book, and was a very stupid move.

Akula then asked me to tag to CC, and CCjr tagged back CC, and chaos is going to die for a while now. I can post logs from that too if you want. I didn't run anywhere. I didn't call anyone in. If chaos hadn't gone full retard and started hitting everyone, I would still be in UNC and still fighting them like hell.

The only reason I agreed to tag CC is we are all going to war you, IMP in a couple weeks. Whenever that friendly gets worked out and back on track. We will have worse countries, but numbers.

Stop letting your ignorance get the better of you. Read and research a bit next time so you don't look like the fool you are.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 3rd 2016, 18:31:15
Swagger of a Chupacabra

vern Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 18:38:36

chaos bailed imp out from an azzkicking ;)

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 19:16:31

lol patriot. why are you running around in the background asking solo tags to defend chaos?

chaos was killing solo tags..... you are a fool if you think anyone but you will support them. hitting 2 solo tags, a netting sub tag, and ICD? lol your own clan members are mad at them for ruining the planned friendly.

did you beg chaos to hit me? is that what happened? because that would be a hilarious level of butthurt. thanks for the laugh.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 19:39:32

Lol, you never look at the whole story do you? You just sound like an idiot.

I was fighting chaos solo, and got the CIA guy they hit before to tag up with me so we could fight together. Vern gave me the tag pass to CC and I said no, I got this and wanted to have fun. I can screenshot logs if you want.

Chaos then decided to hit CCjr, which was the people who were on vacation for the IMP war so they detached to even the numbers. That wasn't cool in anyone's book, and was a very stupid move.

Akula then asked me to tag to CC, and CCjr tagged back CC, and chaos is going to die for a while now. I can post logs from that too if you want. I didn't run anywhere. I didn't call anyone in. If chaos hadn't gone full retard and started hitting everyone, I would still be in UNC and still fighting them like hell.

The only reason I agreed to tag CC is we are all going to war you, IMP in a couple weeks. Whenever that friendly gets worked out and back on track. We will have worse countries, but numbers.

Stop letting your ignorance get the better of you. Read and research a bit next time so you don't look like the fool you are.

in the end, ur still part of cc cuz u cant do it by yourself

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 19:47:12

false

i was doing it by myself (well, the CIA guy joined me but we were both hitting chaos because they hit us) till i was asked to tag over to CC AFTER CC entered the war because chaos hit them. Chaos brought this all upon themselves. Im not sure what you want me to do. Ask CC to stay out of the war even though chaos started killing their netters on vacation? are you that stupid? you expect me to kill all 220 of chaos's countries with my 16? would that be doing it by myself? what even is your point here other than to fluff about something that doesnt even involve you?

what is the difference if i was tagged UNC right now? explain that to me. i would still be hitting chaos. all my restarts are named UNC. there is 0 difference other than a few letters at the end of my countries. i tried to get the CIA guy to tag over too, but he is kinda inactive.

stop grasping for straws. desperation is not a good color on you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 20:05:22

take it like a man and fight in ur tag. stop jumping like a tagwhore

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 20:13:33

you are just arguing semantics right now because your dislike of me and your butthurt clouds what little logic you have.

me tagging CC had 0 to do with me getting beat by chaos (220vs16 and they had a 500 HPK on me and i only lost 8 origs with 5000 defends, lol the score was 10-4 when they hit CC. i wouldnt even say i was losing given the number diffirential) and at this point im convinced you begged them to hit me. which makes all this that much better.

take what like a man? i still have origs, and chaos is dying too fast for me to have taergets long. CHAOS fluffed this up, not me. I would be all restarts and still tagged UNC now if they hadnt hit CC too. im planning for the next war because this one was over as soon as chaos hit CC. period. if you cant see that then you just prove how much of a fool i think you are. it is simple.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 20:24:59

your balls are still the size of mini marbles because you jumped tags over

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 20:29:50

and your butthurt is the size of texas because you care so much about what i do and why i do it.

if a tag means so much to you, then maybe you should tag UNC

tag: UNC
pass: tar

have fun.

Edited By: mrford on Jan 3rd 2016, 20:33:31
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 20:33:37

Face you are just a little wuss who got hit and had to go cry for help. Go change your tampon and move along.

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 20:34:59

here comes another butthurt fool.

chaos hit CC. i did not ask chaos to hit cc, so i didnt call cc in.

see how that works? lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 21:07:18

Waaaaaah

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 21:08:27

lol i dont even know who you are.

my balls are hanging way too low with all these people on them.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 22:34:26

ford, pick yer balls up or you'll have someone tread on them

chaos hit CC. i did not ask chaos to hit cc, so i didnt call cc in.

simple, isn't it

2016-01-01 21:25 saints and demons (#214) [ChAoS] llaar (#1236) [CCJR] GS 3,867C/2,605F
at this point it became an FA issue, hitting CC's non-warring tag

2016-01-01 21:30 (#1492) [ChAoS] llaar (#1236) [473CC] GS 5C/3,642F
at this point it couldn't be sorted out

seeing as none of the tags were off-limits, we called CCJR and UNC over into CC - no point beating around the bush with technical niceties

you took a damn long time to kill llaar, considering that it was a FS - how ?
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 3rd 2016, 23:29:28

Color it any way you wish. Vaginas need help. Men do not. It be what it be and everyone can see it for what it is.

PatriotIMP

Jan 3rd 2016, 23:35:48

yeah that makes cc a vagina as well needing help for chaos LOL

mrford Game profile

Jan 3rd 2016, 23:40:50

CC has other plans. disposing of chaos as fast as possible was the goal. that isnt the same is needing help. maybe you will figure that our. you probably wont.

nothing in this game has ever effected my manhood. i feel bad that it can yours.

cry all you want about how we play the game. your tears hydrate me. you are next so you will have plenty of time to cry then too.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 1:57:59

Chaos by name... Crap by nature..
<Crippler> 115m NW

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Jan 4th 2016, 3:07:56

Originally posted by PatriotIMP:
let me add, when you get hit cuz of your big mouth, then you run to cc so they can bail you out.

another observation, tko goes down in numbers and cc goes up.

4 players aren't playing in TKO this reset

Troytiger, zipper ( Tagged Ely), Shadow and JW ( an old Lcoh player who plays a few sets here and there)

so that covers the 64 country drop for this reset

have a nice day
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 3:10:56

warster uses logic on Patriot

it is super ineffective!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Bsnake Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 3:26:08

And a couple of old CC players started again this set inc me...
<Crippler> 115m NW

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 4:30:32

I'm pretty sure patriot is looking for a justification to hit TKO. He tries his hardest to create his own justifications.
Do as I say, not as I do.

Donny Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 6:28:08

listen if it wasn't for chaos, none of us would be having fun.

so i for one

appreciate them even though there pests.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 6:30:30

yet mrford always has to turn fun into sour fluff. there can never be a fun time cuz he's always ragging on people. the streets are bloody just from his visit from tom

mrford Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 6:32:15

You are so delusional I can't do anything but laugh.

You are the only one fluffing around here. And you arnt even in the war! How weird as that!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Raging Budda Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 6:49:01

Sorry, been spending too much time killing Chaos to post around here too much.

Carry on, CC gets 1 war, if not 2. All is good in my book.
Your base is mine!

Xninja Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 8:49:00

This place never changes..... Long live the chaos !!!! Like any one cares I know, I know.... We all suck, everyone else is boss, end of story , move along and keep killings fluff ! I'll get rank 1 for deaths and be happy :-P
Overlord of Chaos
http://lords.ghqnet.com<--CLICK ME; JOIN CHAOS
Aim:baerninja
MSN/Email:

PatriotIMP

Jan 4th 2016, 12:01:06

Originally posted by Xninja:
This place never changes..... Long live the chaos !!!! Like any one cares I know, I know.... We all suck, everyone else is boss, end of story , move along and keep killings fluff ! I'll get rank 1 for deaths and be happy :-P

win!

zipper Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 13:25:50

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
I'm pretty sure patriot is looking for a justification to hit TKO. He tries his hardest to create his own justifications.

That would put imp in the same class as chaos... junk status

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Jan 4th 2016, 13:37:17

IMP has a UNAP with TKO and would very much like the opportunity to go forward with our pre-arranged/friendly war with CC.

Carry on.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Jan 4th 2016, 14:30:52

This thread is my new favorite..

Link Game profile

Jan 4th 2016, 14:33:28

Originally posted by Bug:
This thread is my new favorite..
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders