Verified:

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 2:16:35

This war was never about N, so who am I to stand in everyone else's way?

Good luck and have fun with the rest of your wars. Also, congrats on the tag kill.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 2:19:48

Also, bonus song, because Rachel Bloom is both hilarious and nominated for multiple awards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNIUkO2o_p4
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Link Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 2:29:05

im genuinely sorry... i like you.. and most of the rest.. think i may have made an enemy of geta but fluff happens ya know lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 2:47:03

ya... N didn't do anything wrong except tag in the ABC coalition.

if it makes you feel any better, other letters will meet the same fate. =)

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 21st 2015, 3:21:36

At least Vicey got the last laugh. Well I am giggling at his self deletion.
Anyhow I will shut up now. I am sure this is my Karma from years of being in iMag, Rogue, and Arrow.

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Dutchy Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 5:41:40

I only joined team as a means of finding Arrow/KSFers.

I got dragged into this bullfluff too, lucky I like war.

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 5:46:08

Originally posted by Dissident:

Why can't you co-exist peacefully with those who are benevolent towards you?

Why can't you be malevolent only towards those who are malevolent towards you?

Edited By: Nerrus on Dec 21st 2015, 5:49:54
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

elvesrus

Dec 21st 2015, 5:53:25

Originally posted by Dutchy:

I think Rekuyukai still plays occasionally
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mrford Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 5:53:56

Originally posted by Nerrus:

Why can't you co-exist peacefully with those who are benevolent towards you?

Why can't you be malevolent only towards those who are malevolent towards you?

because they are fighting a coalition. it would be foolish to leave a potential enemy in your blindspot.

your question is no more fair than them asking why you had to tag in a coalition.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dutchy Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 5:57:20

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Originally posted by Dutchy:

I think Rekuyukai still plays occasionally

Yeah, I was going to join Reku and Vic at Laf. But We've only got 7 tagged this set haha. So I stayed.

Dissident Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 5:16:29

I think N and R got it all mixed up.

by suiciding... it doesnt mean deleting yourself.

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 7:01:10

And what, pray tell, does it mean?

Link Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 8:34:08

Think he means when you suicide here, you're not supposed to actuallykill yourself? I could be off tho.. I dunno
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 14:40:54

Thats exactly correct link... in an academic sense

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 15:19:23

Originally posted by Viceroy:
And what, pray tell, does it mean?

Anything goes on the Team Server, provided Dissy approves it first.
^..^ Surren ^..^

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 18:25:26

I didn't suicide out. I quit. This server is not worth what little time I have. Hell, I wouldn't even still be checking this forum if it weren't for a handful of people who are worth my time who I'm concerned about leaving high and dry here.

You not only won this war against me, you have won all wars against me. You have caused me to lose what small amount of "bother" I still had, and now I simply can't be bothered. You must be a Coca-Cola Cowboy, because you taught me how to say I just don't care.

Congratulations and goodbye.

Dissident Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 19:04:40

There are two types of earthers... as i see it. Those who walk away from all of it at the first bit of trouble (which i cannot say is a bad life decision) roll over and die.

On the other hand there are those who choose to get revenge. Revenge is FUN. I really wish you would try to get your revenge on us. Revenge is what drives this server and all the action therein.

It MUST be known that our war acts on abc are driven by REVENGE. This is not out of the blue.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2015, 20:11:48

There are two types of earthers... as i see it. Those who walk away from all of it at the first bit of trouble (which i cannot say is a bad life decision) roll over and die.

On the other hand there are those who choose to get revenge. Revenge is FUN. I really wish you would try to get your revenge on us. Revenge is what drives this server and all the action therein.

It MUST be known that our war acts on abc are driven by REVENGE. This is not out of the blue.

So what you are saying is that the players that don't want to war, that join a team of other players that don't want to war, that don't enjoy destroying the countrybuilds of other peaceful players that will also compete for net worth title without hitting the attack button once (and find, yes, a kind of mathematical beauty to allx), and don't want to be bothered setting up silly notifications on their devices and wouldn't drop real life to wall an attack if there were (it's been a long time since i was a teenager amazed by my own ballsack hair), are supposed to stop playing the way WE want to play because YOU perceive revenge to be the primary source of fun in this game?

Warring players can always force the netters to stop netting. What you can't force us to do is play the game YOUR way.

Edited By: cyref on Dec 22nd 2015, 20:15:27
👽

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 20:15:08

You joined a coalition.

That is your fault, and your fault alone.

Make a netting tag and net in peace. Join a coalition, and you will probably die when they do. It is really simple. Stop letting butthurt cloud your judgment.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

RODHAM 2016

Dec 22nd 2015, 20:26:52

in his defence, he was until its leader went batfluff racist and he stopped liking him.

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2015, 20:38:47

In RODHAM's defense, i was plagued by suiciders there too. Even a solo or two member suicide team can interfere with pure allx netgaining and I would be among the first to jump in and fight, thus once again wargaining for a top ten instead of competing for the win.

Joining a coalition to clean up the solo suiciders instead of using hundreds of my own turns seemed like a good alternative.

And yeah the batfluff racist stuff was over the top and against my core beliefs so there's that too. Everyone's entitled to their beliefs but I couldn't play in a tag whose description, displayed on my country's login page, made me feel like a hypocrite.
But I still like you Mr Rodham 2016
👽

DruncK Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 20:45:11

I stopped SO many suiciders with ABC and thought we were on good terms as far as the Celphi deal went. We surrendered and agreed you were the better team last set, I'm not understanding where your need for revenge has anything to do with the current wars.

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 21:36:20

Originally posted by cyref:
In RODHAM's defense, i was plagued by suiciders there too. Even a solo or two member suicide team can interfere with pure allx netgaining and I would be among the first to jump in and fight, thus once again wargaining for a top ten instead of competing for the win.

Joining a coalition to clean up the solo suiciders instead of using hundreds of my own turns seemed like a good alternative.

And yeah the batfluff racist stuff was over the top and against my core beliefs so there's that too. Everyone's entitled to their beliefs but I couldn't play in a tag whose description, displayed on my country's login page, made me feel like a hypocrite.
But I still like you Mr Rodham 2016

You listing the advantages of a coalition doesn't change the negatives.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2015, 21:53:04

Originally posted by mrford:
You listing the advantages of a coalition doesn't change the negatives.

That's quite true. So at the end of the day, yeah.. it's on me.

Still pretty sad to see some supposed 'badass warmongers' chest thumping on this forum about killing a tag of netters out of the blue.
👽

RODHAM 2016

Dec 22nd 2015, 22:02:18

bedford is the greatest example of reforming ones beliefs and mitigating his youthful mistakes.
it wasnt a commentary on lets hate minorities, it was a commentary on how to redeem oneself.

bedford should be an inspiration to us all.

nathan bedford aloisius king

Link Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 22:06:53

Don't know why people are acting like we have some long history of pointlessly killing netting tags.. We don't. We have no intrest in wars that can be won in under 24 hours with no resistance. Don't form a huge coalition and try to tell me what will be tolerated if you can't enforce it. And don't get mad when your mettle is tested and exposed. We expected the art tags to jump in like they swore they would. And so far the only tag that has, is the newest addition to the coalition lol.. And it seems they did so on their own accord
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Rasputin[ICN]

Dec 23rd 2015, 2:55:29

I don't remember seeing any chest -thumping, just a bunch of butt-hurt whining.
Rasputin
President of ICN

Dissident Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 3:15:12

ya... we didnt chest thump when we killed N. That wasn't a feat of strength... it was meant to be provocation. Kinda like killing hostages.

In the end, the swat team sent Rybka, whose tactics seem to include: AB, failed BR, and spy ops. They havent been able to put together a coherent killrun yet this set. They've been at war for about a week and haven't gotten a kill.

If you want to merc some terrorists, don't send the ankle biters at us. You ought to know better than that.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 23rd 2015, 3:40:26

Look I had no clue where I was. Except my own oil fields. lol

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Scott Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 3:41:29

ya... we didnt chest thump when we killed N. That wasn't a feat of strength... it was meant to be provocation. Kinda like killing hostages.

In the end, the swat team sent Rybka, whose tactics seem to include: AB, failed BR, and spy ops. They havent been able to put together a coherent killrun yet this set. They've been at war for about a week and haven't gotten a kill.

If you want to merc some terrorists, don't send the ankle biters at us. You ought to know better than that.

Lol @ Celphi

DruncK Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 5:58:43

We didn't send anyone at you, you delusional fluff.

Link Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 6:02:47

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 6:04:14

where does Celphi get his marching orders?

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 8:42:59

You still obsessed with Celphi...
^..^ Surren ^..^

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 9:00:29

Originally posted by galleri:
This. So much this.

So why I am opting to quit instead of seeking revenge against my killers?

Hate has never driven me to play this game. The only reason why I still play Earth is because of the friendships I formed in the New Monsters and the sense of obligation I have towards them. This game stopped being worth my time in... oh, probably about 2001 (I started playing in late 1999), or shortly after whenever it was that Deak showed us how to run all-x countries. The only reason I played when I could and still play now is because of the connection I have to the people I choose to associate with and willingly play with - the sole connection, for many of them. And if I quit playing, those people are no longer in my life. I play because I want the Cyref's and Getafix's of this game to be a part of my life. In fact, the only reason I came back to this server was because it was another opportunity to play with great people, some of whom I already know and love, and some of whom I've only been able to admire from afar, like Mac, galleri, and SW.

Maybe this will shed some light into why I had no clue where I was, as galleri so eloquently put it. I have no attachment to my country. Why would I ever try to get revenge for someone taking my country from me? The only thing I am disappointed in is that this server is not conducive to me and my friends playing the way we want to play. Even if some of them decide to stay here and start back up next set, I will not be joining them unless and until I am convinced that flufftards - any flufftards, not just the ones from this set - will not be able to dictate how our game must be played.

Am I upset with how things came to pass? Sure. Absolutely. But I'm not in a position to do much about it if I wanted to. And quite frankly, I've got better things to do than to sit here on this server and play somebody else's game.

I wish you all nothing but the best. I hope you all have fun here. This server doesn't seem like very much fun right now to me though.

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 9:06:05

Well said Viceroy.
^..^ Surren ^..^

Colo Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 10:20:32

Wow Elders, I am super jealous of the reaction you guys got on TT. Not sure who any of these guys are but TT is absolutely the best part of bending some netters over.

Epic! Congrats on the win on the field and on TT.

Link Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 11:24:17

yea man we busted the pinata of butthurt open this time LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Colo Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 12:11:55

I have no attachment to my country... maybe this emotional 10 page essay will prove how little I care.

HA.

Link Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 12:35:31

LMFAO
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Colo Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 12:40:36

Drunck knew got damn well celphi ain't welcome on this server. SD spat in everyone's faces by bringing him back. Reap what you sow.

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 14:04:35

Originally posted by Colo:

Drunck knew got damn well celphi ain't welcome on this server. SD spat in everyone's faces by bringing him back. Reap what you sow.

To err is human, to forgive is human.
^..^ Surren ^..^

mrford Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 17:22:15

to forgive someone who hasnt changed is foolish.

you know, you use other peoples words and quotes all the time. maybe you should use that brain and start making some words of your own.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 19:02:03

I make my own words all the time. Last year i even submitted one to the most prestigious Urban Dictionary. Anticipurbation.

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 20:08:14

I have no attachment to my country... maybe this emotional 10 page essay will prove how little I care.

HA.
I said I had no attachments to my country. I did not say I had no attachments. I did not say I did not care about anything.

Seriously, did you even fluffing read my post?

Edited By: Viceroy on Dec 23rd 2015, 20:15:48
See Original Post

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2015, 22:27:45

HA.

That one did make me laugh, I must admit

Link Game profile

Dec 24th 2015, 2:42:55

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 24th 2015, 3:31:26

Originally posted by Viceroy:
Originally posted by galleri:
This. So much this.

So why I am opting to quit instead of seeking revenge against my killers?

Hate has never driven me to play this game. The only reason why I still play Earth is because of the friendships I formed in the New Monsters and the sense of obligation I have towards them. This game stopped being worth my time in... oh, probably about 2001 (I started playing in late 1999), or shortly after whenever it was that Deak showed us how to run all-x countries. The only reason I played when I could and still play now is because of the connection I have to the people I choose to associate with and willingly play with - the sole connection, for many of them. And if I quit playing, those people are no longer in my life. I play because I want the Cyref's and Getafix's of this game to be a part of my life. In fact, the only reason I came back to this server was because it was another opportunity to play with great people, some of whom I already know and love, and some of whom I've only been able to admire from afar, like Mac, galleri, and SW.

Maybe this will shed some light into why I had no clue where I was, as galleri so eloquently put it. I have no attachment to my country. Why would I ever try to get revenge for someone taking my country from me? The only thing I am disappointed in is that this server is not conducive to me and my friends playing the way we want to play. Even if some of them decide to stay here and start back up next set, I will not be joining them unless and until I am convinced that flufftards - any flufftards, not just the ones from this set - will not be able to dictate how our game must be played.

Am I upset with how things came to pass? Sure. Absolutely. But I'm not in a position to do much about it if I wanted to. And quite frankly, I've got better things to do than to sit here on this server and play somebody else's game.

I wish you all nothing but the best. I hope you all have fun here. This server doesn't seem like very much fun right now to me though.

My thoughts exactly. I dropped by to see how things are and got a chance to play alongside Getafix ! For once we were on the same side :) Awesome to have shared the tag with legends like Getafix, Cyref, Viceroy and galleri. (Congrats on the baby !)

Its a pity it ended this way. No grudges or anything as its politics in this game.. considering the dynamics or teamplay and influence from other servers. If given a choice, i would gladly run a country with the guys again.

Have a good one.

Merry Christmas. :)

Dissident Game profile

Dec 24th 2015, 3:54:42

yall could make a decent team, for sure. give it a go!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 24th 2015, 4:27:36

Yes, it was great to be on the same team together silentwolf. How many times have we talked in Express and Tournament? And battled!

We really did have an awesome team put together, thats for sure. I'm slowly getting over my annoyance at getting killed. I've been reading all the posts, and I will even admit to being a bit melodramatic, and as I said in my email to the team it was really my failure to make alliances with other teams that was the cause of our destruction. But I still don't trust drunksex too much, I must admit, haha.

Well, if you guys want to play again, I'll give it a try, but I don't want to be a leader or have a leader, and maybe someone else more diplomatic can work on our foreign affairs. What, apart from excessive amounts of butthurt, have we really got to lose?

Also, I've been trying out Fallout4, and it just sucks and I don't know what to do with my time with my team country dead