Verified:

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 20th 2015, 15:26:29

That was a mean spirited thing that Elders did killing off 3 of our countries. Galleri and silentwolf had just started playing team, it was great to see some new players trying it out and improving their strategies. It was fun for a while meeting the people from Stones on their irc channel. People that enjoyed fighting wars were getting plenty of fun, people that want to play the game but don't have the time or interest to fight wars and wall all day and so on, could for a while enjoy just playing the game and building good countries, playing the market, gathering wealth.

Now I see that the entire Stones group just wants to fight with each other or anybody and has no interest in any other aspect of the game. They have no interest in supporting anyone netting, or reacting to a two clan FS on netters who had joined their group hoping to net. Thats pretty sad.

As for N, as the "leader", or at least the one who recruited some friends to play, I see no point in being forced to now fight a war. We didn't prepare for it, we were stocking bushels. We clearly stated we had no wish to war and that we were a netting team. We have other time commitments and are not planning to fight some stupid war in which all of our stock has already been destroyed and wasted. And with our counties all wrecked, there's really no point in playing.

I've yet to hear from all my teammates, who are traveling or busy, but as far as I'm concerned, I'll just give Team a break for a few sets. It hasn't been a whole lot of fun and I have better things to do with my time.

elvesrus

Dec 20th 2015, 16:02:20

galleri used to play in wog/fbi, but I'm just nitpicking a statement in there.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Dissident Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 16:07:28

Dont worry, the rest of your coalition will burn too. You were just unlucky in being picked first

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 16:12:44

Originally posted by Dissident:
Dont worry, the rest of your coalition will burn too. You were just unlucky in being picked first

Dissy Pooh keep this up and there won't be a Team Server.
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Colo Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 20:23:50

Instead of passing the blame, you should realize that it is just as important to consider the disadvantages of joining coalitions. Plenty of tags net on team but you are the only tag that hides behind numbers for protection. If your block goes to war...so do you.

I guess it's just easier to throw your hands up and quit though.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 20th 2015, 21:20:24

Originally posted by elvesrus:

How many years ago was that?? ........ just nitpicking your statement. And I left team after the last round of bullcrap that started up. And then that previously dead asshole's crap.
I don't have time for war now, nor do I need the stress of it. So my country will not be a restart. I played on team for the netting. Just like I am doing on the other server.

I have no clue who is part of what and what etc Dissident. I just stayed where I was from netting last set.

And yup Colo...that is what I am gonna do for this set. :)

Edited By: galleri on Dec 20th 2015, 21:22:41

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 20th 2015, 21:29:03

P.S. several people can play that "cross server" kiddie bullfluff that I heard this was about.

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

DruncK Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 22:07:08

Cross server kitty fluff was the ABC civil war started by bomber and I. What happened to you guys was a direct reflection of the civil war.

If u guys blame anyone blame me, I let everyone down this set.

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 20th 2015, 22:35:56

nvm

Edited By: galleri on Dec 20th 2015, 22:39:00

DruncK Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 22:38:15

The cross server bs was so stupid, I never expected him to sink that low.

Dissident Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 22:39:28

Umm... you blame bomber for elders warring yall?

Colo Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 23:41:51

Originally posted by galleri:

And yup Colo...that is what I am gonna do for this set. :)

It's not a whole lot of fun beating up on netters. Stick around, I am sure you can net!

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 14:54:00

it was shortlived but interesting.

Nonetheless.. good luck too all.

Lawdog Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 14:58:45

What a shame...

elvesrus

Dec 21st 2015, 15:37:14

How many years ago was that?? ........ just nitpicking your statement.

Was pointing out that you had played before so it wasn't "just started playing team" and should have been just coming back for you.

Nothing more than that :)
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Link Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 23:03:02

You can net here in peace for sure if your not a part of a coalition that's trying to tell us what we will and won't do.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 21st 2015, 23:08:31

Originally posted by Link:
You can net here in peace for sure if your not a part of a coalition that's trying to tell us what we will and won't do.

I don't think xyz was doing that? Wasn't that abc?

Link Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 0:37:18

There's a difference?
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 1:19:13

There's a difference?

Not even going to lie, I have no idea. I'm so far removed from what's going on, I'm not even sure who killed us off.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 2:28:51

Originally posted by Colo:
Instead of passing the blame, you should realize that it is just as important to consider the disadvantages of joining coalitions. Plenty of tags net on team but you are the only tag that hides behind numbers for protection. If your block goes to war...so do you.

Colo goin hard with the truth. Impressive.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 22nd 2015, 2:37:28

I don't know. I was told there was something different after Bomber kicked some teams out of the abc group. All I know is i was happy in my little corner of the world. I will try again next set. The set after that... I will probably be pushing out this baby.

Link Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 3:10:03

Oooh! Grats gally
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 3:20:15

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by Colo:

Colo goin hard with the truth. Impressive.

mrford impressed... most impressive indeed.
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Dissident Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 5:15:08

id give you 5 million points if you join a warchat WHILE in labour. That would take the fkn cake for dedication.

Link Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 5:29:09

LOL
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2015, 16:55:42

I really hope you all enjoyed killing a peaceful allx netter that logged in an hour late, 2k miles from home on a road trip
https://youtu.be/OT7xc_XqYO8

don't worry it was a six figure roadtrip, in my favor
so don't bother with the platitudinous "u mad bro"
it's actually pretty damn funny when i finally found some time to read team forum

In tribute to my fallen country and as my 2nd and final farewell to the Team server
https://youtu.be/EnLt93_7aEg

y'all have fun mashing the attack button
https://youtu.be/wRM7vTrIIis

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3013959.stm

凸(►.◄)凸
👽

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 22nd 2015, 17:43:10

Oooh! Grats gally

Thanks! Soviet and I are expecting a girl. And just no Diss lol

Trife Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 18:01:35

Oooh! Grats gally

Thanks! Soviet and I are expecting a girl. And just no Diss lol

!RemindMeBot - 18 years+ a few months

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator

Dec 22nd 2015, 18:10:33

If Soviet could post trife, I think he would tell you about his shotguns lol

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2015, 18:58:47

I'm listening to Now is nowhere here, thanks cyref, and good news about your trip!

Sorry Elves, I should have said galleri "rejoined" Team, but I don't remember her playing in the 6 years I've been around.

I gave some thought yesterday to creating a new Team website on myclannhosting, and getting set up with an irc channel like Dragon set up for Stones. Its pretty cool, and it would be good to have a place where several teams could share info and meet to chat and make friends. That was the good part of what Stonedrunck tried to set up, and I appreciate his effort.

But its not worth it. EE is too much like real life. If people are given freedom, they can choose to use it for good, or they can use it to murder, steal, gain power over others and do all the evil we see every day in the world. Sadly, that is why we end up with governments, bosses and police, because people can't be left alone in society to good, there will always be assholes around, like Link and Donny, who should just be shot down like dogs, but who in EE we have to put up with and who really just want to destroy everything.

I enjoy this game, but its a waste of time. There is no point in putting any effort into building something when it will all almost inevitably be destroyed by fluffing idiots.

Have fun.

Dissident Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 19:00:58

Don't you think you're being a little melodramatic?

mrford Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 19:12:21

You played for 6 years and are just now finding out about IRC?

I have never been in a clan that DIDN'T have a room.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2015, 21:52:09

No, Dissident, I think that the power to kill in Team is being abused by people who like to kill and that those people are controlling the game. Anyone who doesn't join in the killing is just destroyed. So its no wonder the game is dwindling away.

And of course I'm not just finding out about irc. But most teams that I've seen don't use irc or don't know how to set it all up especially if they are new. And I hadn't seen the warbot that was on the SOL server before.

Link Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 21:59:08

And I think you put yourself under the umbrella of assholes,and now your mad that fluff has fallen on you lol.if you would have just made a netting tag instead of coming as part of a coalition you never would have been a part of this. Oh well. We aren't controlling anyone or anything.. And we are killing the people who are.. And those people are YOUR coalition
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Thunder Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 22:06:38

Originally posted by Getafix:
there will always be assholes around, like Link and Donny, who should just be shot down like dogs

Melodramatic much?? lol
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2015, 22:08:54

People like you killed off DBD, Link,and about 90% of those people are gone. Donny and co killed off HCaFC, and KoH, Aphrodite, Dogmilk and Jon are all gone. Now you've killed off Team N, and we are all gone. So am I really being melodramatic?

This could be a good game if there was some more protection for Netters, less assholes, more police and rules, or something. But I have no idea what really and nor does anyone else. We like the game but its hopeless.

Link Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 22:11:42

I was in dbd at the time so that's hilarious
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 22:13:01

You seem blind to the fact that you died because you tried hiding behind the real problem, instead of just netting on your own.. which would have went perfectly for you
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Thunder Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 22:17:23

teams ask for personal FDPs, to which Elders are not opposed to. We like to fight. We will fight anyone for any reason, even if we have to make up one. We've fought teams just to see if they would fight back.

If they don't we leave them alone the next set. I'm not in Elders this set or last, but I do know every intention when it does come to them.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Getafix Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 22nd 2015, 22:41:44

Yeah, fine, well go fluff yourself Thunder.

Getafix, signing off.

Thunder Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 23:17:27

leave your tears at the door and I'll mop them up. :)
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Link Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 0:31:38

Somebody must have pissed in his wheaties lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 0:36:25

Originally posted by Getafix:

Now I see that the entire Stones group just wants to fight with each other or anybody and has no interest in any other aspect of the game. They have no interest in supporting anyone netting, or reacting to a two clan FS on netters who had joined their group hoping to net. Thats pretty sad.

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 0:37:46

Ya... if anyone thinks that netting is impossible on this server or that youll get attacked inevitably, ask weedy and top10 and villains how many times they have gone to war in the last year.... and youll see that they are safe this set BECAUSE they arent part of a coalition.

Link Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 0:44:57

And that's all fine and well if they weren't claiming they will ensure safety of netting tags under the umbrella of their coalition. Which as you said they cannot and do not do. netting tags can net safetly Here and have been able to for a while...ask weedy/t10/E2N or any other established netting tag... The war tags accept pacts from netters.. anything from a dnh to fdp.. having a pact or even just good relations with villains, drunk sex and or elders would almost ensure you a safer netting atmosphere than being in a coalition... Their enemies are your enemies

Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 0:45:31

LOL diss. Hive mind
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

RODHAM 2016

Dec 23rd 2015, 0:47:33

if they weren't claiming they will ensure safety of netting tags under the umbrella of their coalition.

this is why weedylar exclusively uses parasols and only parasols.

NATURAL LIGHT IS THE ENEMIE

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 23rd 2015, 1:17:57

I had thirteen t10's out of 16 sets in weedy. Ten of those were t5. But that doesn't mean I was untouched by vandals, and/or spent hundreds of allx turns fighting them, in effect wargaining myself into the t10.

There were several sets, mostly all in the past ~six/eight months, where untagged/solo/two man tags attacked and I was among the first to sacrifice turns for the team even when i wasn't the weedy country that was suicided upon. It wasn't the established, accountable tags that created the problems (unless if by proxy).

Moving my lazy allx netting ass to a coalition, where there was expressed an offer of help in killing the suiciders, came at a time when i had felt the need to move on from weedy for other reasons.

Like I said in another thread, that decision was 100% on me. I went for a set w/out a home, fighting suiciders while in my solo tag, before joining the pure netting tag in the coalition. Link, you may remember I contacted you that set to let you know who that tag thief was and asked for a DNH from Elders while I hunted suiciders. You granted my request.
No problem.

I know you think differently, but imo two war tags (a coalition) blindsiding a single peaceful netting tag within a coalition is chickenfluff any way you wanna slice that pie.
👽

RODHAM 2016

Dec 23rd 2015, 1:24:13

you are one the greatest weedylar members ever, in a tag that started fifteen years ago (thank you trumper and ronnie :P)

you are, and always will be, heart.

mrford Game profile

Dec 23rd 2015, 1:32:06

You should have joined TKO. We only have 4 this set.
Swagger of a Chupacabra