Verified:

DruncK Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 21:34:48

Blah blah blah "finally team server is fun" blah blah blah.

You can thank me for that, and blame yourselves when next set is an all-time low in countries here.

V and XYZ will be crushed but as for next set I see no reason in continuing my involvement here.

Also, ABC was not made for Stones to practice anything, as far as Valhalla goes maybe, but I was never told so.

Have fun Elders and DrunkSex, you have single handedly destroyed Earth Empires only hope in becoming semi-popular. The sole reason I would even consider playing here in the future is to piss in your cheerios set after set. FYI you guys wouldn't stand a chance against DrunkSex no matter how stacked you are, their builds are far superior.

mrford Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 21:36:14

Play stupid games, with stupid people, and you win stupid prizes.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dissident Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 22:26:05

Epic qq ragequit.

Soy Sauce

Dec 20th 2015, 22:43:33

Originally posted by DruncK:
Blah blah blah "finally team server is fun" blah blah blah.

You can thank me for that, and blame yourselves when next set is an all-time low in countries here.

V and XYZ will be crushed but as for next set I see no reason in continuing my involvement here.

Also, ABC was not made for Stones to practice anything, as far as Valhalla goes maybe, but I was never told so.

Have fun Elders and DrunkSex, you have single handedly destroyed Earth Empires only hope in becoming semi-popular. The sole reason I would even consider playing here in the future is to piss in your cheerios set after set. FYI you guys wouldn't stand a chance against DrunkSex no matter how stacked you are, their builds are far superior.

Rage quit? lul

Colo Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 23:06:30

Have fun Elders and DrunkSex, you have single handedly destroyed Earth Empires only hope in becoming semi-popular.

So drunksex with our policy of "netters leave us alone" destroyed the server? You sure it wasn't the fact that you came in and started trying to tell people how they can or can not play? The fact that you skimped on EVERY recruiting standard and got players like celphi (A known cheater who crosses the line between here and real life by making threats such as trying to get someone killed) Along with his crew that will sink to the same level?

I personally came to you and talked to you about chilling out on the server policy changes you wanted. The problem is you think of yourself as some sort of god on this server. I can point to several netting tags that net set after set and do you know why they are left alone for the most part? Because they aren't on here yapping about what we can and can't do.

Edited By: Colo on Dec 20th 2015, 23:13:17

DruncK Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 23:42:26

Colo I believed that DS, Elders and us had a mutual respect for each other. I had many fun chats with both of you and thought I handled every situation that has came up so far very well.

I respected your policy and even helped you enforce it. We had talks about how I guaranteed we would not interfere with any 1v1 wad even tho your guys' tags could take on all of us single handedly.

I feel the entire reason this all went down like it did was because our war tags were all warring each other and you both had enough respect to let us fight it out without your interference.

I came in with an entirely different agenda to Team as compared to last set and this one. I get why you hated me and ABC in the beginning but as you got to know me and somewhat agreed to my policy of defending netting tags due to the fact that you allowed N and Z to both net an entire set with no issues.

I'm not mad about you wanting to end our coalition and I had told both if you many times that my end goal to not have to micromanage our tags.

The issue you guys have of not having anyone to war was being solved by me, I know how boring the server was prior to the Alphabet Gang and I hope you don't turn the server back to how it was before the spirit rules were implemented because I fear they will end up just axing the entire server.

Cheers.

DruncK Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 23:46:10

I also had you and still have you labeled as DNFH on our morge site which is another reason I flipped about V hitting you which was due to them not being on the site.

I put my entire Gang at risk trying to show you guys that I had uber respect for you and got fluff on in return, I'm still confused as to why that was.

Scott Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 23:50:56

The issue you guys have of not having anyone to war was being solved by me, I know how boring the server was prior to the Alphabet Gang and I hope you don't turn the server back to how it was before the spirit rules were implemented because I fear they will end up just axing the entire server.

Cheers.

If you put fifty children with Down's syndrome in a room there is going to be a lot of hugging.

Scott Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 23:51:30

Also, server will go on without you.

Colo Game profile

Dec 20th 2015, 23:52:48

You picked up 2 tags that have beef with elders and sex...You HAD to have known you were going to be on the losing side of that.

Link Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 1:07:48

The fact that you honestly think you helped the server is insane to me. fluff off buddy. The rule change helped the server. Nothing else. Sorry you can't keep patting yourself on the back. News flash tho.. the server was just as awesome before you, and will go on being awesome after.

but you did give us stuff to kill for a while so thanks for that.

Edited By: Link on Dec 21st 2015, 3:39:49. Reason: Enough Butthurt has been consumed today
See Original Post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

archaic Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 1:17:21

as for next set I see no reason in continuing my involvement here.

Permit not thine door to strike thy bottom upon exiting.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

galleri Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Dec 21st 2015, 3:16:39

Arty player spotted :P

https://gyazo.com/...b3bb28dddf908cdbcfd162513

Kahuna: Ya you just wrote the fkn equation, not helping me at all. Lol n I hated algebra.

Link Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 3:47:16

all the good players in the coalition should form seperate and individual tags and enjoy life without getting dragged into bullfluff from the ring leader... this is a fun server and a good time to be playing here
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 3:56:31

I have seen no reason why this server deserves any of my time.
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

Link Game profile

Dec 21st 2015, 5:00:46

Well.. it was good to have ya for the time we had ya
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

nimrodix Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 11:20:14

Well I hope you don't quit.
Get some payback.

Nerrus Game profile

Dec 22nd 2015, 12:51:26

Originally posted by nimrodix:
Well I hope you don't quit.
Get some payback.

Yup, herass Dissy next reset... he loves the attention :)
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.