Verified:

mrcuban Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 14:21:48

We need to promote growth. Its looking close to 300 players left. If everyone brought just one player its growth well needed.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 15:40:39

Hey we should go on facebook!

BladeEWG Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 16:00:51

We should encourage new small tags rather than farm and ridicule them.
Then maybe they'd stick around

bstrong86 Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 16:12:54

Anything is better then nothing at this point. Should have already been an ap. More advertisement etc
The Death Knights

XI

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 12th 2015, 17:20:08

tags arnt getting farmed recently

the most farming recently is probably stones on evo last set

Heston Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 19:36:19

Maybe gather the trolls and under staff supervision then sign a truce? Then a very long ban for violations. Create a more neutral environment that could make it an attractive place to hang.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Kat Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 3:26:04

Nah. it's that the kids are playing games with graphics. We grew up with this, which is why we stay We have made deep friendships. Our only competition used to be sims and WoW and a handful of other turn based games, but now if it isn't on facebook or has pretty graphics, no one cares.

breeze Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 5:02:39

Originally posted by Kat:
Nah. it's that the kids are playing games with graphics. We grew up with this, which is why we stay We have made deep friendships. Our only competition used to be sims and WoW and a handful of other turn based games, but now if it isn't on facebook or has pretty graphics, no one cares.

You hit the nail on the head here Kat for young recruits.

Dutchy Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 8:19:30

We need a bikini-clad woman riding a tank on the homepage.

mrcuban Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 8:33:56

Originally posted by Dutchy:
We need a bikini-clad woman riding a tank on the homepage.

Nah that won't work either as that has progressed as well. We essentially need to offer live webcam + a swipe left and right for EE dating, ways to actually make real money, in game purchases and more.

I think if we add in the above we should be close to even. Then we can discuss some forward movement.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 11:25:15

Originally posted by enshula:
tags arnt getting farmed recently

the most farming recently is probably stones on evo last set

Yeah seriously. Stones shouldn't be bullying smaller tags, or else people might leave the game :(

Hawkster Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 12:20:27

pfft I wouldnt bother even trying to bring someone here, I know they wouldnt stay with how server, forums, etc are. You have to be able to see the game for what its worth, beyond all the fancy graphics, cool features etc and no one would stick around long enough here to actually see capabilities and strategy aspect of the game.

PS: stones being bullies, pfft like that wasnt problem around here long before that clan started. Think you have to dig much further to lay blame on than there.

tellarion Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 13:12:29

Originally posted by Hawkster:
pfft I wouldnt bother even trying to bring someone here, I know they wouldnt stay with how server, forums, etc are. You have to be able to see the game for what its worth, beyond all the fancy graphics, cool features etc and no one would stick around long enough here to actually see capabilities and strategy aspect of the game.

PS: stones being bullies, pfft like that wasnt problem around here long before that clan started. Think you have to dig much further to lay blame on than there.

It was a joke...former Stones leader placing the blame on other alliances farming small tags, when it was pretty much Stones that did that last set, and got spanked for it..

Ruthie

Dec 14th 2015, 17:57:04

Bringing someone new to the game is fairly easy, getting them to stay is the tricky part :(
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

NukEvil Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 20:45:56

Originally posted by Kat:
...but now if it isn't on facebook or has pretty graphics, no one cares.

I can see it now:

"NukEvil murdered over 2 million innocent civilians today! Join Earth Empires to kill even more!"
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Marshal Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 21:04:48

or some enraged teenager kills half of server since he got attacked or he is just bored.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Alin Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 21:07:33

New age kids will laugh their ass at us if we call them here.

I am playing a game called magic rush for 6 months now. I can t possible explain you how complex that game is. Full of people of all ages. 20k people in one server. Game has like 180 servers...

BladeEWG Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 21:48:49

There has to be more people like me that play this game because it can be mindless( which I enjoy) or more challenging to those that like to do the math things.

Havoc Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 23:35:18

Omega recruited back 3 oldies this set! woo!
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Junky Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 23:58:18

what we need is to goto a local college and hold people at gun point to play the game... no body leave till the round is over...
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

dex Game profile

Dec 14th 2015, 23:58:58

Put an instantgram filter and the Web interface might be retro cool. In fact I'm betting Web based games might be due for a comeback albeit with slicker Web 3.0 ui.