Verified:

Grind Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 0:53:27

Hi guys I've recently started playing this game and it seems really interesting but I'm just a little lost. I start off by gaining as much land as possible and build as many residences and industrial complexes as I can and for the first few days I'm in the top ten and my growth is great but I hit a point where I guess I'm supposed to be doing something else but I don't know what that is lol like is there a strategy guide somewhere or something? Any help would be appreciated because I'd really like to learn this game.

beerdrinker75 Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2015, 0:57:25

welcome. look for the wiki up in the settings. strategy room is good too.
Just shut up and have another beer

Marshal Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 1:18:58

welcome aboard.

i suggest you to try farmer strat and begin it with either switching to democracy or fascism and then get your buildings per turn up to 50 at least and build as much farms as you can and then put your bushels on sale on public market @ current price and log out and wait couple hrs and check if your goods are sold and if has then build more farms if you have enuf unbuilt land otherwise explore 1-2 turns and build up until you can't build up due not enuf cash or turns and then sell again and log out and log in next day and continue building, exploring, selling and buying defensive military (mostly turrets and and some tanks and troops) and buying echs (business, residential and agricultural).

don't hesitate to ask if something is unclear.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 1:35:41

Their are many ways to skin the cat here

But farmer is the easiest to start with
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Grind Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 2:10:16

Okay well right now I have 2664 Enterprise Zones, 2643 Residences, 4 industrial complexes and 156 construction sites, where do I go from here? Do I just keep exploring and building more? I feel like I'm missing something, am I supposed to be buying and selling military for profit? How do I get my networth to continue to go grow fast? I feel like it's becoming counter-productive to continue exploring and building but I don't know what else to do?

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2015, 2:23:05

Just don't post your country name. You will get grabbed.

Looks like you are set up to cash. May as well change to republic or democracy if you are still monarchy. Look at the scoreboard. If you have a lot more land than the countries around you buy turrets. You also need at least 200 indies that produce only spies. This is the only way to get them.

Also buy business an residential research tech from market if you can afford it. You can boost your income of cash this way.

Edited By: beerdrinker75 on Dec 10th 2015, 2:27:09

Grind Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 2:31:31

OK so I should just be using my turns now to produce cash and spies? I have already changed my government and changed to 100% production on spies, that's why I have the 4 industrial complexes but I wasn't sure if I really needed spies, how important are they? I don't understand how people are getting their networth over $1,000,000.00 so fast. Is there an aspect of the game I'm missing?

Grind Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 2:31:58

Thanks for responding btw

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2015, 2:47:34

Most of networth comes from military. Jets and turrets are worth .6 nw each. Troops are .5 and tanks are worth 2 nw. Military upkeep is expensive though both monetarily and they eat a lot of food. You just have to find a balance that works for you.

EE Patron

Dec 10th 2015, 2:51:57

Spies are very important. Even if you don't have a lot of defense most people won't attack if they can't get a spy report on you.

stanrools Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 3:25:12

technology is very important keep exploring and building business residential and industrial until 200 or more industrial. you should be around 50 buildings per turn some people use more im sure some people use less. I use 50 to 60. This reset if I where you I would just explore don't land grab. once you get the hang of if use your spys to looks at smaller countrys to know how much military you need to send to do a land grab standard strike or planned strike. This reset buy turrets some tanks and some troops and some jets so you don't look like your not going to attack back if someone attacks you. buying and selling military like you said to make money is a tougher game to play.
Techer to win it all.

Grind Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 3:48:53

Where should my tech be coming from? Do I just buy it since I'm following the casher strategy? There doesn't seem to be much on the market.

Grind Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 3:59:49

What does it mean to stockpile bushels on the market? I constantly have to buy them since I don't have any farms.

stanrools Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 4:57:10

yes you buy your tech on the market the tech you see on the market right now is about average for what it always is. to stock bushels on the market after you reach your land goal your country is all built and your technology is at close to the maximum use only the cash option and buy all bushels that are at a reasonable price then sell them for a way higher price they will never sell at this price. that is stockpiling close to the end of the game keep cashing till 2 billion dollars in the last few days of the reset then buy all military and sell all your stockpiled bushels either on the public of privet market this is jumping and timing your jump to be at the very end of the reset is hard to do and important. I rarely do it in tournament I have never finished in first place either.

this is another reason why spies are important with this much cash or bushels in hand not on the market where no one can touch them people can easily steal your money or bushels.
Techer to win it all.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 10:04:25

Wonder who grind is

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 12:34:55

:)

Kat Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 13:54:50

Is this real?
Cause if it is, he seems a lot smarter than most new peeps. Specializing and stuff...

First piece of advice, don't run your country from the forum. You will get general and/or conflicting information and you don't know who's messing with you. Send someone a private message and get council from ONE person. preferably someone who HAS achieved high net and knows how to stockpile/destock cause if in a whole month of playing, you've only made 2bil in cash to jump with...even as an all explore...no. Find someone else. Lol.

Second piece of advice, join the Alliance server and get in a clan. You will be trained and you will become awesome if you choose wisely. Places like LaF, Evo and NA have some of the best netters and trainers in the game. (But don't join Evo this set...for...reasons. Any other set. Though I <3 them to death.)

Viceroy Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 14:50:56

These days, the Team server is every bit as good (or bad, if you prefer) as Alliance
And, Monsters, do not forget to specify, when time and place shall serve, that I am an ass.

dustlesswalnut Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 19:25:43

Spies are basically irrelevant in Tourney. For nearly a year my strategy involved amassing 500k-1m spies and they didn't prevent me from being attacked but they ate a fluffton of resources and limited my industrial production.

I finished in the top 20 consistently with spies, converting that production to turrets and selling them has landed me in the top 10 every month since.

Best way to not get attacked is to not attack others. Even if you do get attacked it's rarely worth it to retaliate.

Raging Budda Game profile

Dec 10th 2015, 19:54:57

It was brought up earlier, specalize. Choose an economy, dedcicate your buildings and your TECH to it. The better your economy is, the more military you can have on hand and be able to grab/defend your land.
Your base is mine!

stanrools Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 2:24:22

spies are very expensive to have I've always set spys to 100% at the first turn and sold spys to get me though my first 100 turns this might have been how earth 2025 was played but here in earth empires after I did the math this set their are other more economical ways to start your country
Techer to win it all.

stanrools Game profile

Dec 11th 2015, 2:24:40

Post 300!
Techer to win it all.

Grind Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 4:02:40

Thank you for all of your help
Kat, I can assure you this is real lol

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 14:42:45

Originally posted by Grind:
Thank you for all of your help
Kat, I can assure you this is real lol

Kat's right. Message those that have won the servers before or finish well in most servers or join LaF in alliance.(every other alliance is crap) :)

look me up if you need any help.

Contrary to popular belief.. its alright to ask stuff here too.. its easier to share ideas with others.

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 12th 2015, 21:19:27

Look up a guy named bibigon and send him a private message ;)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 13th 2015, 0:29:47

Originally posted by drkprinc:

he demands nekken pictures for favours ! :(
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Grind Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 1:32:26

BiBiGoN #36 - Rank: 3
I'm afraid if I message him he will destroy my country lol

Grind Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 1:35:35

Edited By: Grind on Dec 13th 2015, 2:35:15. Reason: ...

Kat Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 3:30:23

Lol. He can't see your country advisor if you send a message and you're probably not in game A or in range so he can't do anything to you anyway. :P

Worst that will happen is that he ignores you.

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 13th 2015, 17:09:11

Originally posted by drkprinc:

he grabbed u for messagin him ?

hahahaha

Grind Game profile

Dec 15th 2015, 1:08:12

Why is there suddenly no business or residential tech on the market?

silentwolf Game profile

Dec 17th 2015, 2:49:19

Originally posted by Grind:
Why is there suddenly no business or residential tech on the market?

demand and supply ?

and the damn techers are a greedy bunch ..

Grind Game profile

Dec 18th 2015, 22:55:17

True lol so I keep getting raped for my land by someone who is way higher than me what should I do? It's really frustrating lol

drkprinc Game profile

Dec 18th 2015, 23:47:11

get more defense, or pack more offense to retal,
and yeah the tech has been nice this set :)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Link Game profile

Dec 19th 2015, 9:23:23

It's good to see new people enjoying the game for the first time.
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Dec 19th 2015, 9:27:30

Originally posted by Viceroy:
These days, the Team server is every bit as good (or bad, if you prefer) as Alliance
also this
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Link Game profile

Dec 19th 2015, 9:30:34

Wouldn't mind helping if ever you need advice. Shoot me a pm
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Dec 19th 2015, 12:43:10

I could also help you if you like. Tournament server can be fun... but its really difficult because its a hunting ground for those who are new to the game. Theyll farm you until you get madd and quit.

If you play on the alliance server in one of the larger netting tags you wont get grabbed... maybe once in a two month period, but your alliance will protect you from such things and teach you the ways of the master.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Dec 19th 2015, 12:49:51

ALLIANCE server is the best to learn from. (join a big alliance)
EXPRESS is the best to experiment on.
TEAM is the most enjoyable one to play on. (but you need a team)
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.