Verified:

PraetorNLS Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 23:53:22

My original was 348, enjoyed reselling troops to all the wallers at 220+ too, sorry i didt put out more RB :p
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

subzero

Nov 25th 2015, 1:01:29

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Well Leaders are supposed to keep everyone on track with the growth of the countries. That's not those rusty players fault. That's poor leadership.

just stfu lol. sof's rep, aponic, already smoothed things out and then you had to say something like that lol S M H ! ! !

Sov Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:13:21

A few good wallers died to there being no troops on the market. I remember killing RB. At first I didn't notice the market being bought out of troops then when I did we quickly re-set and went for the kill. There was another SOLer who was walling who died in the same way, can't remember which. Matti also died in the same way when he was online and walling.

Also Praetor you had a nice oiler. Not hard to know it was yours since you use the same name every set ;) But I think at the time your production was highest in SOL. Good to see you back btw!

We actually got some really good kills off during the FS. Lots of top countries (5mil or 6mil break) which died very fast.

Tokyousr Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:31:59

Well said APO/BUDDA.

SOL was the first alliance i joined in this game over a decade ago. it was my home for awhile. this set brought back alot of memories for me.

the last few sets SOF has been on a downward spiral, member count dropped significantly, I wouldnt have even come back if xyle didnt ask me to.

more than the win, i think most of us are happy because when push came to shove alot of us stepped up and did our part. leaders really really put alot of work into this war, as im sure sol did too.

this was the first war in awhile where i was nervous to sleep thinking i might be the next target, it was fun :p

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:48:18

Speaking as an outsider who took part in this war, I'll say SOF's leadership is just amazing. From pre-war prep to the warchats, I haven't ever seen a more dedicated group of leaders in this game. They're truly top notch.

Colo Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 8:28:09

Damn sol, if only you guys could read the sof forums. This dude Bro lo el Cordero, is talking mad fluff about you guys. He says you suck and your face is stupid.

proteus Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 9:22:19

good war

Steeps Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 9:54:57

Originally posted by Colo:
Damn sol, if only you guys could read the sof forums. This dude Bro lo el Cordero, is talking mad fluff about you guys. He says you suck and your face is stupid.

That's not mad stuff, it's pretty spot on actually :P

Colo Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 12:44:37

Oh it gets worse steeps. He even said, "sol sucks. They will never pull together as one to revenge me. And that is why you guys suck!"

Colo Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 12:45:15

Now if that isn't hateful, I don't know what is.

Steeps Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 14:15:49

That's a shame, we feel sorry that someone feels that way about SoL. When this is over get him to send a trade pact to SoL's top country and they will FA him some presents as a form of apology about sucking so much :)

Colo Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 14:52:56

Lol I just wanted some more defends. Sad day you didn't try to finish me off.

Good ingame banter by the way. I had a strange conversation about wiping your ass either front to back, or back to front. We never came to an agreement though. Should we do a post-war poll?

Steeps Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 15:11:54

I didn't have the loo roll comments, but had good fun messaging people while I was being missiled :)

TipDaVampire Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 17:25:04

Nice war, SOL. Thanks for an enjoyable reset. :-)

Ruthie

Nov 25th 2015, 18:21:19

I had fun while it lasted. Sorry I couldn't make it to more war chats but time was a bit limited this reset. Was fun warring with my old EEVIL and IX buds again :)

Thanks SoL for the enjoyable reset.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 22:45:27

I was cheering for SoF to lose.

well...actually I was hoping for Xyle to die :)

Suicidal Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 12:25:38

We may have lost the war but, I still have my penis and that is what is important!

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 12:46:50

ROFL

Scott Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 13:08:52

Originally posted by Suicidal:
We may have lost the war but, I still have my penis and that is what is important!

Lies

dagga X

Nov 26th 2015, 13:35:48

SOF have a core of complete wankers in their alliance. Always have.

Always neglect the fact any significant war they won was due to allies or aid from cheaters like RD, Elitez or IX when they were at their worst. Epitomise win at all costs then beat their chest like neanderthals.

Sad and a good reason why this game is on life support.

Colo Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 13:47:04

For a new member, you sure do have a strong opinion.

Tissue Vendor

Nov 26th 2015, 15:10:42

Originally posted by dagga X:

Always neglect the fact any significant war they won was due to allies or aid from cheaters like RD, Elitez or IX when they were at their worst. Epitomise win at all costs then beat their chest like neanderthals.

I am here for all of your crying needs...

Also, show me on this doll where SOF touched you...

aponic Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 17:52:21

Same old dagga
SOF
Cerevisi

Bikerman Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 19:45:37

Originally posted by MauricXe:

I always hope Xyle gets killed...

Scott Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 19:46:08

Originally posted by Bikerman:
Originally posted by MauricXe:

I always hope Xyle gets killed...

Death to Sov!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 23:21:59

Originally posted by subzero:
Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Well Leaders are supposed to keep everyone on track with the growth of the countries. That's not those rusty players fault. That's poor leadership.

just stfu lol. sof's rep, aponic, already smoothed things out and then you had to say something like that lol S M H ! ! !
I wasn't trying to low-blow anyone, I like RB he is a good player in the game and I have played in the same alliance as him before. I don't know all the circumstances of SoL this set. But can't blame everything on the players, most of them are just looking for guidance. When someone is trying to help out, as long as it doesn't hurt the overall gameplan, go ahead and let others lead with you. It actually makes for better teamwork.

P.S. you stfu!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Raging Budda Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 4:46:15

I don't need anyone defending me, quite capable of that on my own or able to accept the criticism.
Your base is mine!

WArriOR Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 13:47:31

Originally posted by dagga X:

LMAO Dagga is still butt hurt from the beatings we put on him in IX LMAO!!
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

mdevol Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 19:36:33

Damn sol, if only you guys could read the sof forums.

I do ;)

Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Colo Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 16:37:02

Way to blow my cover

Scott Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 17:30:53

Originally posted by mdevol:
Damn sol, if only you guys could read the sof forums.

I do ;)

We only gave Mike access to the fluff pics forum... he logs in every single day.

PraetorNLS Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 13:16:04

Once a day , or is it spread out over the late hours ?
Praetor - disqualified from the human race for being three laps ahead in the second round.

Alin Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 22:34:54

I suppose sof's fluff forum is made of pics with Scott's face in diffrent angles...

Alin Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 22:38:11

...And iscode in an indecent possition with a sheep ...

prox

Nov 30th 2015, 17:00:21

I had fun in the war.. might stick around for a set or more

Just for future reference, can we have some gentlemans agreement that I can just PM whomever is breaking me that I'm eating ribs.. and then you guys will hold off for say 20-30 mins?

meh.. I was hoping this would post as the last nick I used

/Scourge <- that'll have to do

Raging Budda Game profile

Dec 1st 2015, 3:13:08

Originally posted by prox:

Just for future reference, can we have some gentlemans agreement that I can just PM whomever is breaking me that I'm eating ribs.. and then you guys will hold off for say 20-30 mins?

Walling while eating ribs will probably lead to a messy keyboard. I second this motion!
Your base is mine!

Scott Game profile

Dec 1st 2015, 3:32:09

Originally posted by Alin:
I suppose sof's fluff forum is made of pics with Scott's face in diffrent angles...

Better looking than the Romanian transexual prostitutes you hook up with...

PatriotIMP

Dec 1st 2015, 4:01:41

scott, you are out of control. please refrain from embarassing sof.

thanks

Scott Game profile

Dec 1st 2015, 4:05:39

Originally posted by PatriotIMP:
scott, you are out of control. please refrain from embarassing sof.

thanks

Hush kid.

Oceana Game profile

Dec 1st 2015, 10:30:39

Was Fun

Ruthie

Dec 1st 2015, 17:54:16

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Originally posted by prox:

Walling while eating ribs will probably lead to a messy keyboard. I second this motion!

yea, like that would be the only "messy" keyboard around here ;)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mdevol Game profile

Dec 2nd 2015, 2:08:00

Scott, are you implying there is something wrong with logging into a fluff pick forum daily?

For all of the accusations of people being bigots and homophobes and racist you throw around. You make a pretty big effort to smear people for giving other men blow jobs behind taco bell dumpsters, visiting fluff pic forums, hooking up with transexuals, as if those things are wrong morally....

You should take some time for some self-reflection.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Scott Game profile

Dec 2nd 2015, 3:11:32

Originally posted by mdevol:
Scott, are you implying there is something wrong with logging into a fluff pick forum daily?

For all of the accusations of people being bigots and homophobes and racist you throw around. You make a pretty big effort to smear people for giving other men blow jobs behind taco bell dumpsters, visiting fluff pic forums, hooking up with transexuals, as if those things are wrong morally....

You should take some time for some self-reflection.

Mike, I dont see where you I was smearing at all. I was simply making a statement about your access. What you do at Taco-bell is up to you. Paying for a transexual prostitute is probably something you shouldn't do for any reason. If you do, perhaps you should take some time for some self-reflection.

aponic Game profile

Dec 5th 2015, 21:32:14

I hope to see a lot of the returning sol veterans stay for a while. Really cool to see the likes of Scourge again and to hear in-game that NA will be returning.
SOF
Cerevisi