Right backatcha!

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 12:47:45

And a safe one!
Smoking a turkey as we speak 😀

Angel1 Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 15:42:22

Happy Thanksgiving.

My contributions to the Thanksgiving Meal: Pumpkin Pie and Deviled Eggs.

My recipe for Deviled Eggs:

Eggs
Pickle Relish
Salt
Pepper
Mayonnaise
Paprika

Boil and peel the eggs. Cut the eggs in half length wise. Separate the yokes from the egg whites into a bowl. Mash the egg yokes in the bowl until they are as smooth as possible. Add pickle relish, salt, and pepper to taste to the yokes. Mash the eggs some more until the yokes are smoother and clumping together. Add a spoonful of mayonnaise to the yokes. Mash the yokes some more to make them still smoother. Slowly added mayonnaise to the yokes and mash them until they are whipped to your desire. (Just don't add too much mayonnaise; you should still have a strong egg yoke flavor.) When the yokes are done, spoon them back into the egg whites. Sprinkle paprika on top.

There you go, delicious classic deviled eggs. The process will also help make great deviled eggs with other recipes.
-Angel1

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 16:51:35

HTG
Do as I say, not as I do.

Frybert Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 17:31:35

My contributions to a thanksgiving meal: tipping the waitress at Bob Evans.

farmer Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 18:05:38

turkey is done, noodles and potatoes are cooking cherry delight in fridg

Junky Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 18:24:02

Make Pickled Deviled eggs
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

mazooka Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 19:58:41

You and Hoosier have a good one farmer :)

DIStopia

Nov 26th 2015, 20:11:31

Angel try sour cream instead of mayo....does wonders

Scott Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 20:16:37

Originally posted by Angel1:
Happy Thanksgiving.

Eggs
Pickle Relish
Salt
Pepper
Mayonnaise
Paprika

Boil and peel the eggs. Cut the eggs in half length wise. Separate the yokes from the egg whites into a bowl. Mash the egg yokes in the bowl until they are as smooth as possible. Add pickle relish, salt, and pepper to taste to the yokes. Mash the eggs some more until the yokes are smoother and clumping together. Add a spoonful of mayonnaise to the yokes. Mash the yokes some more to make them still smoother. Slowly added mayonnaise to the yokes and mash them until they are whipped to your desire. (Just don't add too much mayonnaise; you should still have a strong egg yoke flavor.) When the yokes are done, spoon them back into the egg whites. Sprinkle paprika on top.

There you go, delicious classic deviled eggs. The process will also help make great deviled eggs with other recipes.

My recipe is similiar, except I watch football, drink beer, and watch my wife do this.

breeze Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 21:14:27

Happy Thanksgiving.

Eggs
Pickle Relish
Salt
Pepper
Mayonnaise
Paprika

The same here except I use mustard instead of relish. I do like the ones with relish though

Trife Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 15:18:25

Happy Thanksgiving.

Eggs
Pickle Relish
Salt
Pepper
Mayonnaise
Paprika

welp, time to turn in your mancard

Oceana Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 16:09:22

Still eating Pie

Oceana Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 16:09:23

Still eating Pie

Angel1 Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 16:42:14

Originally posted by Trife:

Real men don't need their mom or wife to cook/bake for them.
-Angel1

Trife Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 16:54:36

Real men don't need their mom or wife to cook/bake for them.

http://i.imgur.com/seh6p.gif

real men would rather spend their free time doing something (anything) else.

stop the pussification of the united states! VOTE TRUMP 2016, Y'ALL!!!!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 27th 2015, 17:07:26

Hey, Tripe

There's a reason that most of the most highly compensated chefs in the world are men.

I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Trife Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 17:34:58

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Hey, Tripe

There's a reason that most of the most highly compensated chefs in the world are men.

duh, that's because most of the high end cooking schools won't even accept women applicants, or have only recently begun accepting them. especially in france.

#VOTETRUMP

Heston Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 19:59:18

Happy Thanksgiving.

Eggs
Pickle Relish
Salt
Pepper
Mayonnaise
Paprika

Youre the last panty wearing fudge packer to claim or enforce man cards.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

farmer Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 0:24:46

turn in is man card, for cooking. man i must be a real puss, i love cooking

Heston Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 0:48:03

Well its hard for trife. Either you go somewhere they accept ebt cards or keep the freezer stocked with frozen pigs feet and weight watchers frozen dinners then hope mom paid the electric bill.

Trife Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 2:12:19

Originally posted by Heston:
Happy Thanksgiving.

Eggs
Pickle Relish
Salt
Pepper
Mayonnaise
Paprika

Youre the last panty wearing fudge packer to claim or enforce man cards.

http://i.imgur.com/ZeJtMnL.gif

#votetrump

Kat Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 4:32:23

Men who cook are sexy, imo.

BladeEWG Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 16:13:59

I usually do the cooking . I enjoy it.
My wife does the baking. I enjoy that also.
😀

mrdodge

Nov 28th 2015, 16:42:03

Leave it to trife to turn the 'Happy Thanksgiving' thread into flames.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 17:26:28

Love cooking. Cooking every night though, not so much, its more of a chore than. But still hell lot better than doing the dishes.

archaic Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 18:55:43

And I got banned for three days . . . fluff both of you fluffsuckers for derailing a thanksgiving thread with this bullfluff.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Nov 28th 2015, 19:02:41

Lol. So you add to the derailment? Liberal logic.
Btw...
fluff your worthless fluff archiac.

archaic Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 0:42:05

I want to fluff your fluff archiac.

I doubt if your wefare check is big enough to afford me princess.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Scott Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 0:48:20

Originally posted by archaic:

He doesn't get welfare and we all know your ho ass don't charge no one as long as they participate in your bukake party.

Heston Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 1:45:06

Originally posted by archaic:

I think i can cover your fee with the change in my ashtray and still buy you hamburger and fries. The last donkey show u did at the clubhouse was worth it. Brothers were puking. You still down the street from planned parenthood sweet cheeks?

Alin Game profile

Nov 29th 2015, 8:36:40

/end thanksgiving

/restart thankstrolling