Verified:

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2015, 17:40:49

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Bring back the missiles on the market for cryin' out loud. This gives the folks making all the missiles something to do with them besides waste them on some other schmuck, they can get some cashola for them.

+1

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2015, 17:42:03

Doh. Quote instead of edit for a typo

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 20:31:37

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...eb=IMP&warreport=Show
Can anyone tell me why my tag NW doesn't show on this report?
Do as I say, not as I do.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 13th 2015, 21:00:56

Change the date range start to whenever you created the tag. You have it listed as 10/9/15 and your tag did not exist then.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 21:11:20

I tried that, it's not working.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 21:24:12

eg doesn't regocnize your tag. :P

ask from snupi why that happens.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 22:26:54

Oh, okay, I guess that makes sense. I will ask him in WC room;) Thanks, I forgot he owns it.

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 16th 2015, 14:36:18

Syko: I changed the start date to Monday of last week and you came up just fine

PANLV: Can you please build more of the buildings that I need? It will really help out on my SS returns. Thanks in advance.

zipper Game profile

Nov 16th 2015, 19:05:57

Buy more oil

Juusto Game profile

Nov 16th 2015, 21:43:42

but Primeval your countries are build as rainbows so its hard to fulfill your wish ;)
FFA: PANLV
MSN:

lol

Nov 16th 2015, 22:55:23

syko tries so hard, but he is just so stupid.

PatriotIMP

Nov 16th 2015, 23:42:08

Originally posted by lol:
syko tries so hard, but he is just so stupid.

i'm in love

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 17th 2015, 3:32:10

Dropped you about 50 Mil NW and 4 originals ;) You discredit me so much all. But I have given you a good run for your money.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 17th 2015, 3:40:08

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Nov 17th 2015, 13:21:51

I prefer this graph, it shows the war from post FS onwards.

http://www.earthgraphs.com/...eb=IMP&warreport=Show
IT'S KILLING TIME

ridsect_sof Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 19:19:11

PANLV tagged killed..
SOF Alliance Server
Jun 24, 01:47 Ridsect of SOF (#674) SoF Havoc Does EE again (#939) MD 1 B 7 C
Aug 4, 06:22 Ridsect of SOF (#1576) SoF SoLe SuRViVoR (#1429) (SOLdier) 5 B / 8 C
Mar 25, 18:34 Awesome Kickin (#300) (SoF100) (#20) (SoL) 25 B

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 24th 2015, 22:57:08

Your about to join us ridsect. IMP is 2 countries away from being tagkilled themselves.

PatriotIMP

Nov 25th 2015, 0:14:24

we got to it first though :) we win

zipper Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 0:17:42

ya unfortunately for PAN they get the consolation prize... you get to kiss the ugly girl.

a kiss is a kiss right?

but really i have not been looking at the stats of this one but it sounds like fun has been had.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 0:23:31

Sure you got it first. But like was said previously. PANLV+CIA had over 40 countries that were created for the war. Of course it would be easier for 144 originals to kill 112 originals. Doi!

PatriotIMP

Nov 25th 2015, 0:46:09

we still won

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 1:00:18

You should be ashamed of yourself Patriot.

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 3:41:25

poor syko always looking for excuses to sum up his shortcoming in games and in life, originals don't matter in ffa any new start country can lemming an original down plus use of ops just by dropping acres in a restart.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

subzero

Nov 25th 2015, 3:47:49

this thread is good toilet material

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 5:24:26

Originally posted by drkprinc:
poor syko always looking for excuses to sum up his shortcoming in games and in life, originals don't matter in ffa any new start country can lemming an original down plus use of ops just by dropping acres in a restart.
Your pathetic, Lemming down those country builds. They would only receive slaughter messages. So no, they need to be broken. Quit trying to cover up your suckiness.

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 5:40:36

not hard to send a new country FA but then I must of forgot you are moronic like that.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 5:58:05

Player I needed what I had to break your countries down. Just admit you guys bit off more than you could chew. You screwed yourselves over this set. If you had all followed me this set, you wouldn't be in this mess.

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 6:21:50

followed you yeah right you are the most butthurt person in this game now jayr is gone, a tag sticks together no matter what, losers ditch first chance they get ;)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Celeborn Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 8:16:07

Originally posted by drkprinc:

well, since originals don't matter in ffa.....can we stop the chest thumping about the "tag kill"? LMAO
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 25th 2015, 12:39:55

For the Record, I don't let the "tag" make up my mind up for me. If I disagree with everyone, than clearly I disagree. It appears that I am heading in a different direction then the rest of you. Hell, like I told you. I was only going to sit it out until next set. But your new fearless leader Patriot EF'd that all up. This entire situation was brought about by Patriot on purpose, because I know this situation was created by Patriot just because he was bored and new how to propagate the tag rules and EE politics, so that everyone would blindly follow him(Just like he had done in the past). I have no obligation to stick by the tag in matters like these. Primeval got hood-winked by Patriot once again. DP you would follow a blind donkey through the Sahara Desert.

PatriotIMP

Nov 25th 2015, 15:41:06

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
For the Record, I don't let the "tag" make up my mind up for me. If I disagree with everyone, than clearly I disagree. It appears that I am heading in a different direction then the rest of you. Hell, like I told you. I was only going to sit it out until next set. But your new fearless leader Patriot EF'd that all up. This entire situation was brought about by Patriot on purpose, because I know this situation was created by Patriot just because he was bored and new how to propagate the tag rules and EE politics, so that everyone would blindly follow him(Just like he had done in the past). I have no obligation to stick by the tag in matters like these. Primeval got hood-winked by Patriot once again. DP you would follow a blind donkey through the Sahara Desert.

poor syko, i can see how much you want for people to follow you lol...it's so obvious in SoF as well haha...i heard you left sof cuz they wouldn't promote you higher than aDL. so what happened? you cried and changed clans instead of proving yourself to get higher. reason why you couldn't go higher than aDL? your fickle and temper tantrum nature :) you'll never be a leader. you will never have a home. you...will...always...be...a...looosssuuuuhhhhhhhh.

now go do some ball tickling. i heard you're good at that lol

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 25th 2015, 16:32:45

I'm forced to say this about that.

I played with Syko in the Alliance game, and he was in the leadership of the alliance. This alliance won the triple crown a reset ago. He did a great job at what he was doing. Please don't criticize his skills at leadership, because that covers a huge range of things that one can do. He's good at it, no doubt about it.

PANLV was thinking that their FS would change things, and it didn't, but don't disrespect the fight that they did put up. Several of their players were very, very good, and they should be allowed to enjoy that pride in themselves.

Syko, you are indeed a formidable enemy, and I have enjoyed this fight more than most because it just might be my last. Thanks, bro.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

PatriotIMP

Nov 25th 2015, 16:38:22

cerb, i was in laf when we won the triple crown. he was aWar Min and also self deleted that set. so we won the triple crown without him :)

and i am not putting down his game knowledge :) i am putting down his character, leadership skill, and being a team player. he has shown he sucks at this :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 0:25:53

I did self delete last reset. I wasn't happy with the retal policy and I didn't see anything in clan site that said we were allied to the alliance. So I was retaled 3:1 which took away 10k+ acres from my country. But I accepted the retals than self deleted. I could have been a real jerk and self deleted after the first one and let the clan pay for it. But because I was being a team player I accepted it and only hurt myself. Because as you could see, the clan still won Triple crown. But if I didn't my country would have far surpassed yours in nw. Thank you Cerb for your recognition in one area, I do appreciate it. I had fun warring. You had some tough countries. I felt yours were the most dangerous. So I went after those hardcore for a good week. Patriot made some good ones too, but he's such a prick I just can't stand to praise him.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 0:46:01

One more thing for patriot to consider, you say that I hate SoF so bad cuz they wouldn't give me what I wanted, but I have been warring in SoF and am still tagged in SoF all set. For someone who is so butthurt why would I still fight for them? Not too mention I organized all the LaF members along with En4cer over to SoF and helped integrate them into SoF for the war this set. I know some of them have enjoyed it and will fight alongside SoF again when they need it. So I think your thoughts about my character are a little tilted and off balance.

PatriotIMP

Nov 26th 2015, 0:46:16

you just did buddy :)

syko, come home to daddy. i know i can be rough so i will lube it up next time :)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 0:51:21

TBH the reason I self deleted, was because I was strongly thinking about suiciding Monsters. I knew I might come back and change my mind, so i SD'd and said I should take the rest of the reset off.

PatriotIMP

Nov 26th 2015, 1:00:07

ah k, i didn't know that :( let me know when you're ready

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 26th 2015, 2:02:36

Yeah he was going to suicide monsters cause he and his alliance leaders fluffed up lol

Edited By: Warster on Nov 26th 2015, 2:04:59
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 16:26:34

It wasn't about screwing up, it was about losing all that land. I wouldn't have been able to find any other trading partners. I was barely keeping up with them as it was. Losing 10k and they leave you in the dust. Nobody trades with you once you are so small. I had my sights set on, about 200mil - 250mil nw. But I knew it was over at that point. All the untags get farmed into oblivion before I can ever reach them.

PatriotIMP

Nov 26th 2015, 17:30:05

you chin up and finish the race. NEVER QUIT! NEVER SURRENDER!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 26th 2015, 23:23:52

I already told you, I was seriously going to suicide them. Which would have gotten me booted and would have screwed the tag over. So I feel that I did the right thing. That's all that matters to me.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Nov 27th 2015, 4:33:49

Like i said you were going to suicide players for something that was laf's fault. That's great logic syko.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 27th 2015, 5:19:50

But I didn't

Primeval Game profile

Game Moderator
Mod Boss

Nov 29th 2015, 18:46:52