Nov 13th 2015, 2:49:46

Edited By: mrcuban on Nov 13th 2015, 6:37:34. Reason: added new war entrants
See Original Post

breeze Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 2:51:59

Awesome

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 2:55:03

I'm guessing there wasn't alot of FA done here. STONES over hits evo with trading, evo not happy about it, STONES bored and looking to war, evo would prefer to FA to sort, one lone evo member decides to defuse, stones prepped and FA EVO? Without little FS at all I'm guessing.

Edited By: mrcuban on Nov 13th 2015, 3:29:39. Reason: can't spell
See Original Post

AzNiZe Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 3:04:09

Almost,

It wasn't trading.
We don't trades with fluffty built countries.
Stones over hitting and only accept 1:1 for topfeed.
Stones ignored FA.
Stones got bored and wanting war.
Stones war prepped and saved turns.
I defused some of their missiles 5 minutes prior to their FS.

End of story. :)

GeneralofRome Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 3:08:33

Originally posted by AzNiZe:
Almost,

It wasn't trading.
Stones over hitting and only accept 1:1 for topfeed.
Stones ignored FA.
Stones got bored and wanting war.
Stones war prepped and saved turns.
I defused some of their missiles 5 minutes prior to their FS.

End of story. :)

And theN Our fluffty countries FS'ed your asses and left y'all cleaning up the mess...good day :)

DJBeif Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 3:58:35

Is that supposed to impress anyone? We knew it was coming, and what'd we do? Yeah, nothing..that's about howw serious the whole server takes you kids. Go ahead and let me know what exactly it is you're trying to prove?

Nov 13th 2015, 4:21:10

Originally posted by DJBeif:
Is that supposed to impress anyone? We knew it was coming, and what'd we do? Yeah, nothing..that's about howw serious the whole server takes you kids. Go ahead and let me know what exactly it is you're trying to prove?

Lol doing nothing makes you look like weaklings...yes bow down to your master...we own your asses. At least try to save face...but you won't just to prove your point that we are "kids"...get lost

DJBeif Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 4:27:13

Nah, we'd have to try and fail to be weaklings. And we only try when it matters...what'd be the point of coming back and winning? We have nothing we need to prove to anyone here, especially not through a war with a spam tag

DruncK Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 4:31:56

You wouldn't have your 2 warrers come back from SoF to fight off a "spam tag" now would you?

Ask for a ceasefire if you don't plan on fighting back or gtfo.

Nov 13th 2015, 4:32:33

apparently...you are trying to fail. As for spam tag LMFAO!!! How does it feel that your ass is getting wiped out by a SPAM TAG!!! As you so call us...You know being killed by a SPAM TAG would piss me off...but being the fluff you are it doesn't seem to surprising you'd be so compliant with the ass kicking your clan is receiving

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 4:32:37

Weak asf. Partially the reason i stopped playing. Crap players, With crap countries, warring netting tags. Instead of joining the already war prepped countries.
The Death Knights

XI

Nov 13th 2015, 4:35:19

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Weak asf. Partially the reason i stopped playing. Crap players, With crap countries, warring netting tags. Instead of joining the already war prepped countries.

The crying on these forums must of created the Nile...haven't seen this much fluff fits since I was in the 7 th grade

Over The Hill Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 4:35:44

Originally posted by AzNiZe:

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
And theN Our fluffty countries FS'ed your asses

Well at least EVO and stones agree on one thing.......stones run fluffty countries

and that's old news

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 4:40:14

Stones is/was full of takers rejects. The same ones that i had to kill off set after set. I personally know how bad some of them are
The Death Knights

XI

Buch Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 4:42:24

Don't worry you'll die next set

Nov 13th 2015, 4:45:25

Originally posted by Buch:
Don't worry you'll die next set

Look forward to it...good luck...to bad you have to wait till next set

breeze Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 4:45:33

Originally posted by DJBeif:

If you knew it was coming then you should have been prepared

bstrong86 Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 4:45:38

I mean.. Seroously. That clan summary for stones was stolen from the dk homepage
The Death Knights

XI

Nov 13th 2015, 4:46:38

+1

DJBeif Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 5:11:10

Originally posted by breeze:

Why bother? It means nothing to us...we're already proven as a netting and a warring tag, so it's not like it hurts us to get FSed by a tag that means nothing and can only win when the other side isn't prepared in the least. To bstrong's point, why wouldn't they have challenged one of the tags who're already warring? Why not prove their mettle against someone who's going to be warring? Afraid that they'd lose since they actually do suck?

Look at their FS...they're scared of losing missiles so that's the first thing they dump? If they thought about it, there's no way that a netting tag would be able to remove all their missiles, so you go according to plan: GS/BR, then missile for readiness. And the top-down approach? More net =/= better retaliation capability, they should have done their research and gone after the biggest threats first. They killed Yank...he goes all-x EVERY set. Why waste your FIRST STRIKE on an all-x country?

All that being said, they've proven by themselves that they're not to be taken seriously. We'll go about our merry way the rest of the set, some might participate in the "war" and hit back, but Thanksgiving's coming up soon and people have real lives to handle, so it's really no sweat off any Evo member's back. We'll come back next set and of course put up a great finish.

Nice try, Stones?

Buch Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 5:11:22

It's alright I'll wait stones is the same as imag ... Neither one can fight against a war prepped alliance and even come remotely close to winning

Nov 13th 2015, 5:26:48

Imag has Declared war on LCN. Stones will police for Imag.

Originally posted by Over The Hill:
It would appear once again despite imag's FS they are well under way for another quick defeat and this war isn't even 24 hrs. old

Excellent counter strike LCN!!!

I'm just curious why 3 imag countries dropped 15 nuke missiles on #272 and then 1min 43 secs later after the last nuke was dropped commenced and succeeded in a quick kill run on that country.
This is a complete total waste of nukes that would have been better spent weakening a country that was still alive.
piss poor decision making such as this is one reason why imag sucks at this warring thing

Nov 13th 2015, 8:44:30

Do you ever stop to think before opening up that stupid mouth of yours??

it would appear that Nov9 16:05:27 was the first contact made between stones and EVO.
That was a topfeed landgrab by stones on EVO#206

The first sign that trouble might be happening would have been on Nov 10 2:00:06 when stones ROR when they hit EVO#206 five times.

I'm going out on a limb here and say that there must have been some attempt on EVO's part to do some FA work to get this resolved.
Let's assume there was no FA talks and the clock starts ticking after stones made those 5 retals on a retal

stones' First Strike came on Nov 13 1:50:17.......just a tad under 72 hrs later

there's no way in hell in only 72 hrs a "13" member netting Alliance can "properly" prepare their countries for war against a "20" member warring Alliance (Spam tag or not) that has been prepping their countries since day one of the reset

Trife Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 15:20:16

stones is the new imag!

Sov Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 15:22:44

tellarion Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 15:39:26

Added warstats info to new thread

Untagged Hunter

Nov 13th 2015, 16:05:11

Originally posted by Over The Hill:

Do you ever stop to think before opening up that stupid mouth of yours??

it would appear that Nov9 16:05:27 was the first contact made between stones and EVO.
That was a topfeed landgrab by stones on EVO#206

The first sign that trouble might be happening would have been on Nov 10 2:00:06 when stones ROR when they hit EVO#206 five times.

I'm going out on a limb here and say that there must have been some attempt on EVO's part to do some FA work to get this resolved.
Let's assume there was no FA talks and the clock starts ticking after stones made those 5 retals on a retal

stones' First Strike came on Nov 13 1:50:17.......just a tad under 72 hrs later

there's no way in hell in only 72 hrs a "13" member netting Alliance can "properly" prepare their countries for war against a "20" member warring Alliance (Spam tag or not) that has been prepping their countries since day one of the reset

They are proud of fsing an old peaceful netting clan. Let them have their moments mate.

Havoc Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 18:38:44

tfw Evo's restarts are as good as some original Stones countries
Havoc
Unholy Monks | The Omega

Buch Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 18:41:30

We got em

Kat Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 19:31:07

For the record, UH and OTH, breeze is not in Stones. :P