Verified:

Cable Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 6:02:27

I know Blight tried the Decay points one set and that seemed to go well, Im curious what other players do, this set im going with Building costs as I intend to farm my way to the top. Is it worth holding onto 50 billion dollars with bank robbers running around? In express last week, I lost 500 million to having my banks being bombed and then out of anger I attacked one player which nailed the coffin closed on any chance of a 35 million finish.

Marshal Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 14:00:42

expenses ain't bad either and of course free gdi. :P
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

mrford Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 14:03:24

PM regen.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 11th 2015, 15:49:37

I did decay points last set, up to 100%.
But like I was whining about, bank robbers hitting me all the time. I think it was so good that they started doing the same on my countries cross servers. lol

Think it's pretty fluffty on solo servers unless u have awesome spal. I had 2 mil spies last set, wasn't enough.

Just wondering, anyone does luck all set?

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 16:26:16

warred in 1a once and did luck all the way.. tyr with warfare and bonus . :) it was awesome. 200+ missiles i think.

Cable Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 18:27:03

Originally posted by Relax lah:
I did decay points last set, up to 100%.
But like I was whining about, bank robbers hitting me all the time. I think it was so good that they started doing the same on my countries cross servers. lol

Think it's pretty fluffty on solo servers unless u have awesome spal. I had 2 mil spies last set, wasn't enough.

Just wondering, anyone does luck all set?

This is my concern, its not hard to run a low land high spal Dict that steals mass amounts of cash from players. I dislike that GDI doesn't stop this but that's been a long debate. More on point I think if youre like H20 and up there in acres its nice to have the money from building but you forfit the ability to run turns once you've destocked. Unless you can make it affordable to run turns. Looks at h20s countries he did a bang up job staying ahead of the curve and was always making money even after destocking and jumping to the 100 million mark.

Serpentor Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 21:32:56

I don't think he had much stock to speak off. Money was spent on growth all set long, and food stock gets costly. It's better for an Indy to keep growing with that money instead of stock expensive food.
The EEVIL Empire

Vic Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 22:37:33

cable i love you but you are such a nub 4 life :p

good luck "farming your way to the top" ... that never seems to work well here ;)
also, you don't know how to grab, remember?

glad to see you back around buddy
<3

Cable Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 23:35:48

H20 won as a farmer, and I know the farmer strat pretty well, only thing ive never seen win is a techer.... and this set teching is off to an ugly start. Ill bust my ass to prove you wrong though :P

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2015, 0:43:25

Gentlemen, start your engines!
The teching trio will kick ass :p

Vic Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 1:24:13

i'll convert to techer just to flood the market on you guys :p

silentwolf Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 2:16:24

Originally posted by Relax lah:
Gentlemen, start your engines!
The teching trio will kick ass :p

fresh of with a win in express with techer ehh.

go go go ! cheap tech please.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2015, 5:24:17

lol sw, it was just one of those lucky weeks where all the old pros decided to take a break.
And then the commies lose steam despite crazy mil prices
And Cable got his banks robbed harder than i did, he could have made 35mil and i would have lose by 500k nw lolz

Techer in primary is hard enough with decent prices man.
pls pls pls pls pleeeease keep the bushels price low.

okthxbye

stanrools Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 7:40:29

Don't worry Lah ill pump discounted food onto the market as often as I can.
Techer to win it all.

h2orich Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 8:53:29

As a techer, the most valuable bonus points will be delay bonus as you will be wanting to be able to run turns while selling off your stock and not losing $ to corruption. However this is only possible if you have tag protection from Alliances, is primary server, you're just gonna be losing all your stock to robbers.. which isn't worth it. that is why decay bonus in primary is useless.

Last time people used to go up to 80k-100k acres, that's why building bonuses was popular.. right now because of land scarcity, people tend to just stop at 60-70k acres and then start stocking, best bonus point to go for is expense bonuses. As a CI, always go for expenses bonuses because the military upkeep is really high and you need it.

I had 0 stock as a CI(i didn't buy any bushels, to store, keep or sell) every bushel I bought was used to run my turns. I don't know if that was the most practical way but it turned out quite well.

I was able to run every single turn as a farmer, casher and CI till the end of reset because I had high acres which made my production out weigh, my expenses.

Unfortunately, I suc k as a techer and do not have any experience for one.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 12th 2015, 9:58:10

rich is right, cannot do decay bonus lah, last set I did as demo techer.

Had this grand plan in my mind, sell stock at 60, hold cash till market crash then buy back at 35-36 to jump.

but ended up with high bushels price entire set and lost +/- a bil to robbers. They will keep coming everyday.