Verified:

patriottawnn Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 21:21:12

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Anyways. Just so you guys know, all over IMP's website Patriot was talking about war this, war that. He purposely pissed ya'll off. Believe me, he was looking for a war. I even talked to whooze so we could borrow his bot for next set. I was trying hard to hold off patriots war advances until next set. But in the end. They all backed up Patriot. They are all brainwashed idiots. I am seriously glad I left. Not going back there ever again. I will keep my own tag every set. Forget everybody else and the dumb BS. I tried to teach them how to net properly and they are all so stupid, they didn't understand how to convert and jump in the end. They all have mental retardation.

Haha, looking for war? no no no...

Looking to protect IMP? yes yes yes

You don't send IMP threatening messages that if i dont stop landgrabbing you, you will kill us LOL. Panlv did that and in our great effort to smoothen things out we tried to get a pact with panlv for the remainder of the set. They chose war.

They are going to oop war CC next set. Since you want to berate me. I will throw your plans out there.

From my understanding, CC approached us at an arranged war next set. Syko, you were the one who were most for "teaching CC a lesson". I was wanting Panlv to teach them not to be sending threatening messages over a landgrab. In fact, in a show of transparency I'm sure Primeval can give somebody guest access and show you the threads where Syko is rooting for war against CC whereas I'm rooting for war against panlv or tko for thinking they can be rude to us ingame. Btw, i was inbetween tko and panlv before i spoke to Warster and fixed everything up. Warster was more diplomatic and on top of it compared to panlv. Either way, watch out for Syko cuz he carries vendettas whereas I only war for true purpose such as respect(there's a post in the IMP site actually saying this and you will see the time stamp is before this post).

I also want to point out that I am one of the most loyal people you will ever meet(in Real Life too) I reserve that for the few friends or allies I have. But the moment everyone turns on me, my loyalty I take with me. If I gave out my loyalty to enemies or non-friends than what woud my loyalty mean. You wanna talk about me DP? You sided with some guy that you played 2 weeks with over a guy you played over a year with. So let's not talk about trust. Because you betrayed mine.

your loyalty was fake. your loyalty to IMP was fake. Your loyalty to LaF is fake(self delete AND we still won triple crown without your sorry ass). Your loyalty to the persons you played with for over a year was fake. Your loyalty doesn't mean anything.

Loyalty means you stick with your guys no matter what. Thick or thin. Fights or no fights. You keep it in the family and you solve them no matter how long it takes. The moment you betrayed us because we "lost" your loyalty was the stamp confirming you were never loyal at all.

Btw, Primeval was giving me fluff in private messages. Sub gave me fluff on the boards. UJ had a talk with me. Everybody saw though that panlv dude missiling me was in the wrong here and he could not be ignored. Dark Prince said something on the boards as well in your favor. YOU betrayed them. So, they weren't taking my side lol but you made them the moment you betrayed them.

Scott V 2

Nov 8th 2015, 21:33:50

I can't wait to see IMP get their fluff pushed in when they try to FS cc oop next set.

Nov 8th 2015, 21:38:07

lol@scott; it's an arranged war and doubt it's oop. syko is throwing that for maximum effect on his "revenge"

either way, who r u lol

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 21:41:41

I can definitely back it up syko is the one wanting to war CC and saying we have to do it oop no other way, and syko has no loyalty the moment he can't get his way he rages and quits or goes hide
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 21:43:39

and syko in the time that I have played with you, you always bailed except one set when it was a set you were looking for revenge, only when it fits your needs do you have any interest.

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

Scott V 2

Nov 8th 2015, 21:56:49

Originally posted by drkprinc:
and syko in the time that I have played with you, you always bailed except one set when it was a set you were looking for revenge, only when it fits your needs do you have any interest.

Post logs or it never happened!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 8th 2015, 21:59:38

I just want to fight it out right now. I'm retiring at the end of the round, and this is it for a while. :)

I'm going to eat you guys for lunch, and grow upon all your fat countries until you can muster up what it takes to kill me. LOL

Let's have at it folks. :) Just STFU and Fight.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Nov 8th 2015, 22:15:42

Originally posted by Scott V 2:

Post logs or it never happened!

in a hundred years, none of this ever happened

Donny Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 22:29:22

why does everyone want to war OOP how is that fun?
oop wars= no skill- give each side a chance to build then we see who builds better countries to war with.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Nov 8th 2015, 22:42:14

CC challenging IMP to war
By Syko at 7:50 pm on 10/29/2015

0 Likes "Quote"
Yeah OOP war is our best chance to win. I just don't want too war all set long. But if you guys want to war. Than we better create all Commie/Indies and oop them right after coming oop.

==============================================

CC challenging IMP to war
By Syko at 5:49 pm on 11/1/2015

0 Likes "Quote"
I'm actually fine with this, if we want to win, we need to be more aggressive. The war will start much earlier. They will also no doubt have people who will build countries up and tag later, so they can have breakers. CC plays dirty, we're gonna have to be dirtier. Than everyone can have their fill of LGing a big clan.
=========================================================================

nobody wants an oop war but syko. Syko has the most hate for cc in IMP lol. i think he suicided on u all a couple of times from his bragging

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 23:02:20

I was in agreement with what Cerberus said. When you post the message, make sure you post everything. Your trying to manipulate the whole server. But I know your all filled with lies. Also as far as self deleting. It is my country to do with what I want, I don't need to ask permission. Some set's I don't have time to war. Lately. My Life has been extremely busy, I don't have as much time to dedicate to the game as I used too. I don't run cannon fodder countries.

Warstats: http://www.earthgraphs.com/...eb=IMP&warreport=Show

I have warred many times and in the FFA I am in the top 100's in most of my war stats. Not the best but not as bad as some. http://www.earthempires.com/profile/15299/ffa

Do as I say, not as I do.

mrford Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 23:05:20

you are both retarded.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Nov 8th 2015, 23:08:36

I was in agreement with what Cerberus said. When you post the message, make sure you post everything. Your trying to manipulate the whole server. But I know your all filled with lies. Also as far as self deleting. It is my country to do with what I want, I don't need to ask permission. Some set's I don't have time to war. Lately. My Life has been extremely busy, I don't have as much time to dedicate to the game as I used too. I don't run cannon fodder countries.

Warstats: http://www.earthgraphs.com/...eb=IMP&warreport=Show

I have warred many times and in the FFA I am in the top 100's in most of my war stats. Not the best but not as bad as some. http://www.earthempires.com/profile/15299/ffa

you were the first to post about oop war. cerb was talking about taking land etc. sorry syko, it was all you.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 8th 2015, 23:48:56

Yeah, keep blaming it all on me, it's all my fault. Patriot doesn't do anything wrong. It's always somebody else. .

Heston Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 1:11:00

/me smears poo on the walls and tickles sykos yoni.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

zipper Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 1:36:15

Originally posted by mrford:
you are both retarded.

truth

Scott V 2

Nov 9th 2015, 2:15:39

Originally posted by Heston:

You are late - patriot already smeared period blood all over this....

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 2:25:28

Originally posted by Cerberus:
I just want to fight it out right now. I'm retiring at the end of the round, and this is it for a while. :)

I'm going to eat you guys for lunch, and grow upon all your fat countries until you can muster up what it takes to kill me. LOL

Let's have at it folks. :) Just STFU and Fight.

hi cerb, I see they pulled you out of retirement for this thing :p

lol, it never fails just when i have countries that are half way decent and can actually be deemed as netting, someone out there has to light the powder keg :0 --

/me thinks it is all dark prince's fault with his war dancing in the moon light :p

Nov 9th 2015, 2:35:52

confired

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 2:40:03

Originally posted by patriottawnn:

confired

is it anti-flammable or currently on fire ??

Nov 9th 2015, 2:46:55

confirMed

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 2:51:08

Originally posted by patriottawnn:
confirMed

mmmmmmm :) -- Frosties

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 3:12:44

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 3:40:28

Nov 9th 2015, 4:17:28

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 4:28:56

drkprinc Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 4:42:15

let's not point fingers at my voodoo i'm too sick to dance >.>

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 4:53:54

let's not point fingers at my voodoo i'm too sick to dance >.>

yeah, I'm just a peon being dragged into this thing... meh we just end up playing the cards we are dealt.

have fun no worries on my end, I've lost too many countries over the years to really care one way or the other .

mFrost

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:11:05

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:18:17

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:26:43

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:29:48

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:30:26

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:31:43

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:37:19

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:37:44

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:39:14

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:43:22

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 5:47:11

mFrost Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 6:07:49

Celeborn Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 10:54:22

Hate to say it, but I've read all of this, and all I really see is......

blah blah blah blah.........

To RAGE is to LIVE!
I am,
therefore I RAGE.

Colo Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 11:47:38

Originally posted by Donny:
why does everyone want to war OOP how is that fun?
oop wars= no skill- give each side a chance to build then we see who builds better countries to war with.

Lol not a single imper could stack up against CC builds.

SublimeNightmare Game profile

Nov 10th 2015, 2:06:18

blargle
IT'S KILLING TIME

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2015, 13:24:19

The bottom line is that CC does not war or like unless they have enough missile to win on the first strike. Yes. They are good war builds. But doesn't it get boring?

Dallas Game profile

Nov 10th 2015, 14:48:58

It could be boring, depending on which end you are on at the time....could be that CC has a secret monopoly on building missles and countries a specific way like no one else can do that, huh?

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2015, 15:14:29

Foplowing a script set after set is just like looking out your prison bars. And there are only so many pushups you can do in your cell. It gets old an your cellmate's ass starts too look way too good.

Dallas Game profile

Nov 10th 2015, 15:34:55

pretty sure not everyone has the "luxury" of that first hand piece of info....let me simplify it for you..again I really don't know how prison life can be related to any of this, but my point was that I believe anyone playing this game has the same option to either make their own missiles or not.

kinda like later on down the line one can always say... "I Could've, I could've"

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2015, 15:51:27

Bring back the missiles on the market for cryin' out loud. This gives the folks making all the missiles something to do with them besides waste them on some other schmuck, they can get some cashola for them.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 10th 2015, 17:15:45

I would charge bare minimum 25 Million for each one of my missles. Since they are so hard to produce. Would make war a whole lot more interesting. Could add Hundreds of Millions To each country throughout the set. Depending on how much players would sell them for.

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2015, 17:39:57

Dallas. Of course we can all run techers and build all the missiles we want. That is my whole point. Makes for a pretty freaking boring game.

Have you ever stopped to consider that the reason that there are bots selling tech reasonably priced is to gently dissuade every single person from running techers? To financially squeeze those clans a tad?

Edited By: smegma on Nov 10th 2015, 17:43:44