Verified:

WArriOR Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 0:53:03

Dearest Son's of Liberty,

We Here at Survival of Fittest are your less than humble hosts. Just call it your pre-arranged Blood Bath. This will not be easy, but you will enjoy it. You wanted a war, well now you've got it.

This is too a new beginning, too show our quality while we allow you to show yours. Today we meet on the battlefield of Earth Empires, there will be no glory, just tired fingers and blurry eyes. Your ranks will fill up with the Dead-Red coloring of your fallen SoLdiers.

Here's not just to DrGonzo and BMM, but too all the Earth Players who have been lost this year. Everyone Place the Name of a Fallen EEer who is dearly missed below.

Now everyone go ahead and take a drink and give cheers. Now get in the warchat room!

~Sincerely yours, Survival Of the Fittest and Co.
Ninja Kicked the Dam Rabbit

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 1:15:55

I concur!
Do as I say, not as I do.

Xintros Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 1:24:13

IN HONOR OF DrGonzo and BMM, I SALUTE YOU!
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 2:09:44

aaaammmmerrrrriiiicccaa fluff yeah!

mrcuban Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 2:10:52

Why AzN (#4) on vacation? Lame.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 3:10:30

To match his vacation in RL.

AirCruiser Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 9th 2015, 3:30:10

GL HF

mdevol Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 3:32:57

HF
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 4:18:53

HF=Have Faith?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 4:19:41

Holy Father

Atryn Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 4:30:43

Good Luck EDge.

hsifreta Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 4:34:23

NO BLOOD NO BONES NO ASH!

PG Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 6:09:42

Ohh dear 😳
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

Garry Owen Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 7:18:56

Good war dec!

Garry Owen Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 7:18:57

Good war dec!

Sov Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 7:39:59

I'd like to give a shout out to LAF, RAGE and RIVAL for sending some fighters to SoF to help us make up the numbers.

I want to thank MD for coming to fight alongside us from the DF tag. It is a great opportunity to play with some former foes and broaden our experience.

PG Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 9:17:47

:)
RIVAL
MSN/E-mail:
EE inside message

http://i.imgur.com/BFg5Y.jpg

AzNiZe Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 17:56:43

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
To match his vacation in RL.

+1

AzNiZe Game profile

Nov 9th 2015, 17:57:07

Originally posted by mrcuban:

Because I am on vacation lol

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 10th 2015, 18:55:05

Yes, Well just know that whenever you come out from vacation mode. You will die soon after old buddy:)

BLUEEE Game profile

Nov 11th 2015, 4:49:39

Xin sighting

Sov Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 9:24:08

Originally posted by AzNiZe:
Originally posted by mrcuban:

Because I am on vacation lol

Welcome back :p

Alin Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 10:38:41

I had already said this a couple of times. No intend to dismiss Sof merit or something. The difference in this war is made by the quality of the soldiers.

On one hand we have Sol with 70 or so members formed of their hard core warriors + some Dr Gonzo ( RIP ) old timers which are not extremly active or willing to baby sit their country.

On the other hand we have a mixture of Sof RAGE RIVAL MD and LAF old timers. Soldiers that are made for war, and warriors that signed this friendly war.

The difference is obvious and the outcome is predictible. IF all of you guys wish the war to go further and be in equilibrum you must do something now. If not we just had a good war for like 6-7 days.

P.S: i could wreck a certain Sof country from the DF tag to give like 2% equilibrum to the fight.

P.S.2: The speed of the kills is going to finally kill this game. I think this thing must be cut down as soon as possible. No sane person is able to wall Sof or Sol speed kills. Qzjul,Martian whomever - limit the number of GS/BR a country can receive / minute. To maybe 30- or discuss.

Otherwise is pointless.

Good luck!

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 14:21:56

Originally posted by Alin:

P.S.2: The speed of the kills is going to finally kill this game. I think this thing must be cut down as soon as possible. No sane person is able to wall Sof or Sol speed kills. Qzjul,Martian whomever - limit the number of GS/BR a country can receive / minute. To maybe 30- or discuss

30 EXPLOSIONS PER MINUTE WOULD MEAN ANY KILL RUN WOULD TAKE A MINIMUM OF SEVEN MINUTES. SLOWING THINGS DOWN A LITTLE MIGHT NOT BE TERRIBLE, BUT WHAT YOU PROPOSE HERE IS EXTREMELY EXCESSIVE. WE'RE NOT ALL FROM THIRD WORLD fluffHOLES.

HA!

SAM

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 18:24:24

this war is 100xs better thanks to SAM.

fun guy

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 18:26:20

Alin,

the only fair approach is to enlist volunteers on both sides. SoF is not completely composed of players that are "extremly active or willing to baby sit their country. "

Atryn Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 21:15:12

Originally posted by MauricXe:

fun guy

Can you even imagine what a DANGER warchat is like? All Caps, all the time.

MauricXe Game profile

Nov 12th 2015, 22:33:44

Originally posted by Atryn:
Originally posted by MauricXe:

fun guy

Can you even imagine what a DANGER warchat is like? All Caps, all the time.

SAY IT IN ALL CAPS!!!!

WArriOR Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 1:10:33

Sof has lost just as many countries as SOL in 20 seconds or less.

Hell I was online all day and walked away from my computer at work for about 5 minutes and I came back I was dead lol. Its the game like it or leave it. I enjoy doing these fast kills running more then 1 kill a chat. Having 40 guys at the FS was almost like some of the old days and we should try do more fights like these in the future.

Junky Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 3:15:48

the only thing that will keep this game going is Mutal Timed Wars of even numbers... makes it more fun if you ask me.
I Maybe Crazy... But atleast I'm crazy.

Alin Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 7:23:11

The speed of kills is not normal. You can not work 1 month to lose your work in 5 seconds. No sane person can wall that. We are all (almost) grown ups with lifes of our own. If you work in IT and are always bound to a PC/laptop, than maybe you can do it. Otherwise is pointless.

I have my contacts into Sol,Sof and MD site. 3 bots will notice me if i am attacked. But if it is less than 30 seconds kill i basically have 0% chances. Warleaders look over targets play times. They notice the "off line" times, which is prolly the time when some of us sleep. Is crazy to assume you can connect any internet device, log in and buy troops in this low amount of time.

For a long period now, i spend half of stock before war to increase the killing time. My military config is always well above MMRs ( double or triple ). Still i die like a pigeon in a hurricane when it happens. Because the speed of the kills is not sane.

That being said - mods remove kill speed until is not to late.

Alin Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 7:31:13

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:

P.S.2: The speed of the kills is going to finally kill this game. I think this thing must be cut down as soon as possible. No sane person is able to wall Sof or Sol speed kills. Qzjul,Martian whomever - limit the number of GS/BR a country can receive / minute. To maybe 30- or discuss

30 EXPLOSIONS PER MINUTE WOULD MEAN ANY KILL RUN WOULD TAKE A MINIMUM OF SEVEN MINUTES. SLOWING THINGS DOWN A LITTLE MIGHT NOT BE TERRIBLE, BUT WHAT YOU PROPOSE HERE IS EXTREMELY EXCESSIVE. WE'RE NOT ALL FROM THIRD WORLD fluffHOLES.

HA!

SAM

WE FROM 3 WORLD HOLES ARE DOING FEW THINGS SLOW. ONE OF THEM HAS SEXUAL CONTENT AND I AM NOT GOING THROUGH IT. NOT WITH YOU AND YOUR IRON MASK. WHAT KIND PERSON MAKES A MOVIE ABOUT BEER WEARING A IRONMAN MASK. ACTUALLY, WHO THE HELL LOOKS AT A DRUG ADDICTED ACTOR FLYING IN A GAYISH SUIT? PIRATES OF THE CARRAIBE ALL THE WAY BABY!!!
THE ABOVE BEING SAID WE COULD DO 100 EXPLOSION / MINUTE OR 75. IS SUBJECT TO DISCUSSION!

Edited By: Alin on Nov 13th 2015, 7:41:25

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2015, 7:45:14

the problem is the way the restart bonuses work it benefits people who are prepared rather than those who are blindsided

instead of more bonuses if you die quickly

or die in fewer hits

you get the most bonuses when you wall 1000 or 2000 hits and probably used all your resources anyway

the real problem is as numbers got smaller one effective waller uses up a much higher proportion of resources than they used to

and the ability to play from a phone means people can wall a lot more often than they used to, plus notification can be a lot quicker

so you run into a situation where people have to all be online to hit together and quickly or you run a much higher risk of a waller

theres plenty of ways you could make instant kill runs less important and offline style hitting more effective which could casualise war making the small scale conflicts less of a pain

such as lcn ~16 vs imag ~11 this set, they probably needed to have 5 people online at one time to get a kill, and more online at once to do it quickly

once you have a few dead yourself that becomes harder, although there wont always be humanitarian issues for restarts now, they still usually need to wait till later to hit slowing down kills

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2015, 7:49:39

just do something like if a country has been at 90%+ pop for 24 hours then goes from 90+ to 0 in 5 minutes it gets more benefits

maybe a sliding scale where 30 seconds gives the most and 30 minutes the least or something

starting to make changes like that forces people to wall at full pop rather than 1% pop

also i like the idea of inverting the bonus, start out at 50% or something then the more hits to kill you take the less you come back with

would have the interisting effect of making chem kills harm the corpse less but be easier to run, could even not count DH's for example if you wanted to make the chem kills even more of a disparity

WArriOR Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 12:50:25

Originally posted by enshula:
starting to make changes like that forces people to wall at full pop rather than 1% pop

They did this to a point, countries now lose all income when their population drops below a certain % of their total pop. It does benefit you these days to start walling sooner than later.

DruncK Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 12:56:03

Walling at 80% pop would be best for attacking counties turns wasted and saving your production levels correct?

But I guess that's about as soon as you'd be able to begin walling with quick hitters.

Hawkster Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 17:29:46

The speed of kills is not normal. You can not work 1 month to lose your work in 5 seconds. No sane person can wall that. We are all (almost) grown ups with lifes of our own. If you work in IT and are always bound to a PC/laptop, than maybe you can do it. Otherwise is pointless.

I have my contacts into Sol,Sof and MD site. 3 bots will notice me if i am attacked. But if it is less than 30 seconds kill i basically have 0% chances. Warleaders look over targets play times. They notice the "off line" times, which is prolly the time when some of us sleep. Is crazy to assume you can connect any internet device, log in and buy troops in this low amount of time.

For a long period now, i spend half of stock before war to increase the killing time. My military config is always well above MMRs ( double or triple ). Still i die like a pigeon in a hurricane when it happens. Because the speed of the kills is not sane.

That being said - mods remove kill speed until is not to late.
I understand you to a point. It does seem bit weird to lose so much of your effort in such a short time. Yet at same time, it is fun to get shorter kills than long drawn out ones.

Personally though, I dont mind the 20 or 30 sec speed kills as much as another problem you briefly mentioned. Having 2 or 3 times amount of MMR, yet your country still dies just as fast as country at MMR amount or even one with less MMR. That just seems to imply to me that the formula is not the best. Imho it should take 2 or 3 times longer to kill that country, instead of 20 sec KR, it should take 40 or 60 sec to do KR on that country. Yet it doesnt. Personally I believe the DR part of the formula needs to be tweaked. There is no reward for having such an awesome stacked country, if anything its exact opposite as that will prolly mean your country will be one of first targets.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 17:36:18

lcn vs imag was 17 vs 10 enshula. There is a thread.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 17:40:24

Also as far as kill runs. It seems the faster you go, the more of a chance of having a random disproportionate pop kill.

ie. 2330, 2000, 1900, 61, 1899 so on and so forth. This is irritating.

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2015, 20:29:25

the only thing the production change did was make non cashers recover slower from a failed kill run

it didnt change the effective way to wall

and makes very little difference in br kills anyway

walling at 80% isnt worth it currently

youve got to call me out on ~16 vs ~11 not being close enough to 17 vs 10 :P

the reduced civ kills dont seem to be much of an issue now, the news i looked through i saw none

did a test and saw none too, clicking pretty fast too

ebert00 Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 20:44:11

Is this the largest war in recent ee history?

enshula Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 13th 2015, 20:55:20

dont think so

Syko_Killa Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 21:14:55

Yes, I went there!

Marshal Game profile

Nov 13th 2015, 21:26:08

Originally posted by ebert00:
Is this the largest war in recent ee history?

there has been wars where nearly whole server participated and playerbase was bigger too.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....