Verified:

Marshal Game profile

May 17th 2015, 10:28:36

I have posted this before but here it is again: Sometimes when trying to sell goodies via FFA control panel game doesn't accept it due not enuf some selected goodies to be sold. Got that today again but was able to sell goodies available on 3rd attempt.'

Solution: GET RID OFF THAT BELOW_MINIMUM_QUANTITY PREVENTING WHOLE SALE SINCE IT CAUSES MORE TROUBLES THAN IS USEFULL.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

qzjul Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

May 19th 2015, 16:44:51

weird - i will have to look at this whenever i get through to reworking that bit
Finally did the signature thing.

subzero

Oct 29th 2015, 17:44:57

i second this to get fixed; it's hurting gameplay

DruncK Game profile

Oct 29th 2015, 21:32:06

FYI I like this feature in solo servers, but when selling all tech option is selected would be cool if it was smart enough not to try and put goods fit sale that are under the required quantities.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Nov 10th 2015, 15:56:11

Amazingly enough, in the game itself, if you make an error in the number of units, the entire sale is aborted and you don't use the turn. This is awesome. Don't change it.

If you can't figure out your error prior to sending the next round, you've really got a problem. So, I imagine that a similar event takes place when working from the control panel too, only it could be happening because of one item on one country that the sale gets aborted. Frustrating, I know, but you simply have to do a better check of your numbers.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

DruncK Game profile

Nov 10th 2015, 18:04:36

Just make it possible to turn it off for FFA :)

Marshal Game profile

Nov 10th 2015, 20:16:46

cerb: we can't see numbers of techpoints/military units available to sell w/o logging in to country/ies.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....