Verified:

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 0:48:37

Backdrop: I live in Washington State. The Eastern (sane) half. I own a company that does work for some customers in California (to as far South as San Jose). Today I was doing a job at a convenience store in San Leandro (SF area)

So, I go out to my car to grab some fresh batteries, and while I'm getting them I hear angry shouting. As I'm walking back towards the front door of the store, I see a small sports car parked at one of the pumps. A woman is standing outside the passenger door. Suddenly, a dude probably about 6' tall and 250 pounds of what appeared to be all muscle bursts out of the driver's door, runs around the back of the car, and punches the woman in the back of the head. She fell to the ground like a bag of rocks and just laid there while he stood over her screaming "YOU HIT ME IN THE FACE WITH A BOTTLE, YOU fluff!"

Now, that's not what makes me wonder about Californians. Every state has roid-raging assholes. But the events of the next few minutes really left me shaking my head in disbelief.

I hurry into the store and tell the woman working the register, "Hey, some guy is beating up a woman in your parking lot"

She just stares at me.

"He punched her in the back of the head and knocked her out cold"

Again, blank stare.

Finally, not believing I actually had to say this, "Um.... do you want to call the cops?"

She shakes her head and says "No"

What in the actual fluff. Ok, so I look around the store and there are three guys and one woman waiting to be rung up. All of the men are I'm guessing between the ages of 30 and 50... one about my size (5'10", 210) one a little bigger, and one short scrawny dude. Everybody is just gawking out the front window of the store at the show. I walk back towards the front door and as I get there, turn to see who is coming with me. NOBODY! All of the "men" are just standing there looking at me like "Wow, this long-haired dipfluff is going to get HIS ass kicked TOO"

I shrugged and resigned myself to the fact that for the first time in my 44 years of life, I'm probably going to be hospitalized today. Bottlegirl is conscious now. As I open the front door, she and Roidger get back into the car and speed off.

I just couldn't believe the way the people in the store acted. Where I'm from, if a jackass does something like that to a woman in the presence of four able-bodied men, there's no WAY he's getting out of the situation with all of his face still arranged properly.

braden Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 1:19:45

fluffing racist. go spew your racism elsewhere, racist.

ssewellusmc

Oct 15th 2015, 1:22:12

Californians are pussies. Ask heston.

braden Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 1:27:48

pussies know pussies whom identify wjth otber pyssies?

ssewellusmc

Oct 15th 2015, 1:30:32

Originally posted by braden:
pussies know pussies whom identify wjth otber pyssies?

Braden... you were cooler when you didn't do so much meth.

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Oct 15th 2015, 1:39:28

I blame it on the lack of water
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

breeze Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 1:48:45

I agree with you SAM. People just don't give a fluff about others anymore. Very sad our society has came to this.

jjterrico Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2015, 3:08:42

Cracker Jacks?

Heston Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 3:15:13

If you would have actually jumped in you would have been attacked by the woman and man. Had you been hurt, you would be on your own. Nobody would have even called an ambulance.
Youre best off minding your own business because thats what law enforcement wants. Observe and report. Only get involved to save someones life. If you use deadly force, make sure you kill them.
The blank stare was a welcome to the area and also disbelief you could believe the police would come do anything about it even if you got fluffed up.

Welcome to cali sam. Pm me if you want to drink beer and or go fishing if you bored while in my fluffhole state. Salmon starting to run in the bay.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

archaic Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 4:14:24

For once heston is right. Sadly, I have seen way to many times where some guy get chivalrous and ends up getting stabbed by the woman. If its domestic, make no assumptions. If she does not ask for help, flee, or defend herself - its probably part of some sad fluffed up mating ritual.

When I say stabbed, I mean stabbed.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

NorCal Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 6:33:35

Hate to say it... but California is getting worse year by year.

mrford Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 6:35:45

been stabbed, it is really overrated.

getting shot is much worse though.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Trife Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 14:31:47

THIS IS CLEARLY OBAMAS FAULT

AND CLEARLY THE ANSWER IS MOAR GUNS

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 14:56:04

No woman deserves to be beat on from a dude. She bottled him first? She gets knocked out and gets back in the car with him? I mean getting involved in that fluff is the last thing you'd want to do.

mrford Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 15:21:19

Originally posted by mrcuban:
No woman deserves to be beat on from a dude.

bullfluff. equality. if some dumb fluff is hitting me in the head with a bottle and it has the possibility of causing me harm, im going to knock her the fluff out. no different than if it was a dude doing it.

dont start no fluff wont be no fluff. mentality like yours is why dumb fluffes think they are invincible. it is also why male victims of domestic violence are laughed at and generally arrested when they react.

with that said, violence should be avoided at all costs, but not defending yourself because it is a woman doing the hitting is 100% bullfluff. if she is dumb enough to start fighting someone bigger than her, then she gon learn today.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 15th 2015, 15:24:39
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrcuban Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 15:49:12

ford i never said that he didn't have a right to defend himself. But did he need to knock her out? End of the day my point was that clearly getting involved wouldn't have fixed the problem, given that she got back into the car and away they went...

mrford Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 16:16:22

that isnt what you said

Originally posted by mrcuban:
No woman deserves to be beat on from a dude.

that is a pretty clear statement. one many believe.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 15th 2015, 17:06:11

Your first error is thinking that there are enough men in California to make a difference. There just aren't.

Oh, and there's this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Heston Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 17:33:53

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Your first error is thinking that there are enough men in California to make a difference. There just aren't.

Oh, and there's this too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc

https://youtu.be/sVUjt4HrUj8
Police caannnaught pro-tect meeeeeee

Heston Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 17:42:57

Suicidal Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 21:23:49

Cali's want men and women to be equal....sounds like these two achieved their dream.....duke it out and go for grunge sex after.

Heston Game profile

Oct 15th 2015, 22:10:24

NukEvil Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 13:34:47

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
...Where I'm from, if a jackass does something like that to a woman in the presence of four able-bodied men, there's no WAY he's getting out of the situation with all of his face still arranged properly.

Where I'm from, we call dudes with that sort of mentality "white knights". White knights are idiots who see a woman arguing with her boyfriend and then decide it's their job to jump in, mediate the discussion with their fists to the boyfriend's face, then hi-five each other, slap each other on the backs, then all try to get with the woman later on, as if she needed their "protection" in the first place and now they think she owes them something. It's all part of their mating ritual.

Doesn't really matter if they're arguing or actually fighting. Stay out of the conflict, because if you decide to intervene, the woman will probably turn on you and then you'll be fighting two combative individuals.

I also notice that you didn't call the cops either, which is what you should have done instead of going white knight and working yourself up for nothing.
I am a troll. Everything I say must be assumed to be said solely to provoke an exaggerated reaction to the current topic. I fully intend to bring absolutely no substance to any discussion, ongoing or otherwise. Conversing with me is pointless.

Heston Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 15:33:12

t least cali isnt new york, where mothers throw new born babies from buildings..

Trife Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 16:03:36

Originally posted by SAM_DANGER:
Where I'm from, if a jackass does something like that to a woman in the presence of four able-bodied men, there's no WAY he's getting out of the situation with all of his face still arranged properly.

m'lady

*tips fedora*

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 18:56:50

Originally posted by NukEvil:

Where I'm from, we call dudes with that sort of mentality "white knights". White knights are idiots who see a woman arguing with her boyfriend and then decide it's their job to jump in, mediate the discussion with their fists to the boyfriend's face, then hi-five each other, slap each other on the backs, then all try to get with the woman later on, as if she needed their "protection" in the first place and now they think she owes them something. It's all part of their mating ritual.

I'm not talking about a simple argument here. I'm talking about a woman getting sucker punched in the back of the head. Slight difference, IMO.

I'm also not talking about the scene that probably plays out virtually every night outside most bars, with a bunch of horny and/or drunk guys looking for a fight. But, where I'm from, if you see somebody who needs help, you help. Not because you're hoping to get laid, but because its the right thing to do.... Because you'd hope somebody would help you if you ever needed it.

In hindsight, since the woman in this case was dumb enough to actually get back into this guy's car, I'm glad they took off before I got back outside. All I knew at the time though was that someone just got seemingly knocked out, and the dude who did it was still screaming at her like a lunatic. It looked like the potential was there for things to get much worse for her, and I wasn't going to just stand by and watch that if it happened.

Originally posted by NukEvil:

I also notice that you didn't call the cops either, which is what you should have done instead of going white knight and working yourself up for nothing.

I didn't call the cops because the woman waiting to be rung up did. I just couldn't believe that the cashier flat-out refused to do so.

ninong Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 21:32:56

not enough caps, confirmed story is fake.
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

jkiller Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 21:49:58

not all californians are dipfluffs.. confirmed by a californian..

ssewellusmc

Oct 16th 2015, 22:32:37

Originally posted by jkiller:

False

jkiller Game profile

Oct 16th 2015, 23:12:02

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

False

a false story claimed to be true would still be false.. conversely a true story claimed to be false.. would still be true..

ssewellusmc

Oct 17th 2015, 0:19:32

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

False

a false story claimed to be true would still be false.. conversely a true story claimed to be false.. would still be true..

They made meth legal in California?

aponic Game profile

Oct 17th 2015, 0:31:38

bonus
SOF
Cerevisi