Verified:

Dissident Game profile

Oct 6th 2015, 2:55:26

Obama did this all on purpose...

http://theantimedia.org/...hout-borders-bombing-tpp/

mrford Game profile

Oct 6th 2015, 3:25:39

i didnt read that article, but

yes, MSF told the US military where the hospital was. that doesnt mean every aircrew knew, and it doesnt mean that when CAS is called for the aircrew takes minutes to make sure every building in the strike area isnt on a list

afgan security forces called in the strike. they claim they were taking fire from the building which is entirely plausible since they were involved in street to street fighting with the taliban who had recently captured the town.

the AC-130 that caried out the strike doesnt use GPS guided ordnance. It is really hard to convert "we are taking fire from that 3 story L shaped building" into "these coordinates are a hospital"

bad fluff happens in war where your enemy hides behind hospitals, religious buildings, and civilians.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

DruncK Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 14:29:31

Well put Ford

/me washes mouth out with soap

Hneftafl Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 1:00:14

Originally posted by mrford:

yes, MSF told the US military where the hospital was. that doesnt mean every aircrew knew, and it doesnt mean that when CAS is called for the aircrew takes minutes to make sure every building in the strike area isnt on a list

afgan security forces called in the strike. they claim they were taking fire from the building which is entirely plausible since they were involved in street to street fighting with the taliban who had recently captured the town.

the AC-130 that caried out the strike doesnt use GPS guided ordnance. It is really hard to convert "we are taking fire from that 3 story L shaped building" into "these coordinates are a hospital"

bad fluff happens in war where your enemy hides behind hospitals, religious buildings, and civilians.

Obama-lover.
If at first you don't succeed, reverse the polarity.

sepulcher

Oct 8th 2015, 1:42:39

People that get cranked up about bad things happening in a war just baffle me.

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 3:06:28

Originally posted by Hneftafl:

Obama-lover.

idiot.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Gurgel Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 5:24:19

Quote; "Doctors Without Borders Demand War Crime Investigation of US Bombing of Hospital"
An investigation won't be necessary, the bombers have already been cleared mrford the idiot-spotter

Link Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 7:09:55

pointless forum post
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Dissident Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 5:36:30

gee thanks link. =)

mrford Game profile

Oct 10th 2015, 15:33:49

Originally posted by Gurgel:
Quote; "Doctors Without Borders Demand War Crime Investigation of US Bombing of Hospital"
An investigation won't be necessary, the bombers have already been cleared mrford the idiot-spotter

Was that statment supposed to have an actual point?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

RedCamel

Oct 10th 2015, 15:43:10

What's done is done. fluff does happen in war and the taliban know how to use our roe to their advantage.
A war fought with politics is a war that greatly reduces your forces fighting abilities.

Gurgel Game profile

Oct 11th 2015, 9:58:53

Originally posted by Gurgel:

Was that statment supposed to have an actual point?

Just agreeing with you there, in the world Obama lives, he can not do anything wrong.

mrford Game profile

Oct 11th 2015, 13:52:02

Ah, sorry I had a hard time connecting those dots.

Carry on.
Swagger of a Chupacabra