Verified:

happypeepeehead

Oct 7th 2015, 21:07:00

I don t know how much i mean for you or this comunity. But if you care about this forum please ban and expose those canadians that post on this forum. Yes, i mean all of them. I ll take my toys and leave if this does not happen until 2016(all throw your hands in the air ... yea he s leaving). I ll keep only a boxcar account to play mafia.

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 21:14:51

Heston went full retard! Never go full retard!

penis

Oct 7th 2015, 21:16:01

Stick me in yo mouf

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 21:27:36

Originally posted by Alin:
Heston went full retard! Never go full retard!

I apologized. That was the end of it. Good evening sir.
I suggest another ill quit or else thread to stop whoever made this gold. It worked brilliantly. My fault for spamming a local flufftards bullfluff youtube.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 21:40:31

You re still top 3 retards on this forum. Do your best, don t loose the top 3.

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 22:16:43

I dont rank at all.
Your annual earnings equal what i spend on modifying an atv. Keep on with the mickey mouse gambling it will pay off sometime, sunshine.

https://youtu.be/OnqhP-ZayOU

patriottawnn Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 22:29:31

heston, what clan do you plan in?

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 22:38:59

Originally posted by Heston:
I dont rank at all.
Your annual earnings equal what i spend on modifying an atv. Keep on with the mickey mouse gambling it will pay off sometime, sunshine.

https://youtu.be/OnqhP-ZayOU

My anual earnings will buy a lot of atvs that don t need modifying or fixing. But glad to know you are a mechanic ... no brain there for something better...

Who s the next mothefluffer that is going to pick on my earnings? The plumer?

Oh for fluff shake what a retard!

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 22:40:29

Ok this is laughable ...lol. i can t stop laughing now.

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 22:41:56

"Oh for fluff shake what a retard!"

FOR fluff SHAKE!

Btw an atv isnt tokens to ride the bus.

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 22:42:59

fluff SHAKE GIAZ HAHA

Alin Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 22:46:36

Oh miss read that. Lol. No more alcohool tonight. Your still a retard... no matter what yo do.

Heston Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 22:53:05

"the plumer....."

Ruthie

Oct 8th 2015, 17:08:21

[quote poster=Alin; 37695; 686956]
But glad to know you are a mechanic ... no brain there for something better...

woah, my husband is a mechanic and can fix anything, anytime, anywhere as well as electrical, plumbing, masonry, construction .... should I continue? There is probably more knowledge in his brain than a lot of people here combined.

And just an FYI, a mechanic like my hubby makes more than just scratch out a decent living ... 6 figures about covers it. And that doesn't include the money saved by him taking care of the above.

Mechanics FTW

*waves to peepeehead*

Nice to see you around again :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 17:20:26

I know mechanics far smarter than alin. I know a few flat rate mechanics that pull in well into the 6 figures like she said. You make as much money as you want really, you write your own paycheck as hard as you work. People highly under value trades. Everyone is taught that you go to school, get a degree, and are guaranteed a job. Well look at us now. no jobs for the graduates, and an extreme shortage of skilled laborers. Wonder where the money is shifting to huh?

I have a friend that is a welder that makes 2x what i do as an engineer.

Hell, i would be a mechanic if i didnt work where i currently do. I love building and fixing fluff. I bought my boat with 2 blown motors for less than 10K, fixed it, and it has a tax value of over 30K right now.

We are smart enough to fix fluff to save/make money dumbass.

Edited By: mrford on Oct 8th 2015, 17:23:59
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Alin Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 17:46:17

Your lifes resumes to much at earnings mrford. My life is build on books, on people who read them. When people from "don t know where" want to insult me, they call me among others "poor". You are poor, they say ...eh?

When i want to insult you however ... i would talk aboot books. Money means to much for you and of course means something for me too. But the above retard (heston), said it best. "I spent on upgrading atvs what you earn yearly".

So i told him "hey stupid, i read to many books and talked with to many smart people in my life- i have nothing to discuss with a stupid like you".

Don t go heston style mfrod. Despite feeling the need to argue/make me look bad.

Edited By: Alin on Oct 8th 2015, 17:50:49

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 17:55:08

Do you actually believe any of the fluff you say? Money means too much for me because I responded to you calling mechanics stupid and poor? You read too many books to be a mechanic? How do you think mechanics learn? They literally read shop manuals.

How have you convinced someone to pay you for your services with logic as bad as that? You claim to be intelligent, but actions louder than words and all that.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 18:54:50

My life is build on books, on people who read them. When people from "don t know where" want to insult me, they call me among others "poor". You are poor, they say ...eh?

When i want to insult you however ... i would talk aboot books. Money means to much for you and of course means something for me too. But the above retard (heston), said it best. "I spent on upgrading atvs what you earn yearly".

So i told him "hey stupid, i read to many books and talked with to many smart people in my life- i have nothing to discuss with a stupid

Lol. Books books books. What kind of books? How to keep your head bobbing above water in a third world country? Or are you the grade school drop out with zero degree that self educates on obscure topics to feel like your equal to a professor? I have a friend like that, he goes to coffee shops to read and listen to douche bag poetry or sing a fluffing folk songs. He rents everything and drives a 18 year old Toyota corolla.

Alin Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 19:01:44

Hopless folks. I actually feel to smart for a large portion of at retards. You know fluff about me!

Go ahead show me receipts of your guns and atv upgrades. That would just proof my point.

Cya, next year maybe!

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 19:03:46

We need to bring back eugenics. Stupid is evolving into advanced stupid.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

happypeepeehead

Oct 8th 2015, 19:07:20

WHAT HAVE YOU TARDS DONE TO MY THREAD

;_;

Heston Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 19:13:43

Hopless folks. I actually feel to smart for a large portion of at retards. You know fluff about me!

Go ahead show me receipts of your guns and atv upgrades. That would just proof my point.

Cya, next year maybe!

fluff shake alin. Talk about books. Proof you point. Now run along and threaten to rage quit because youre a self taught third world hipster with no net worth that everyone on at follow around to call you "NAZY".

ssewellusmc

Oct 8th 2015, 20:57:10

Your lifes resumes to much at earnings mrford. My life is build on books, on people who read them. When people from "don t know where" want to insult me, they call me among others "poor". You are poor, they say ...eh?

So i told him "hey stupid, i read to many books and talked with to many smart people in my life- i have nothing to discuss with a stupid like you".

Don t go heston style mfrod. Despite feeling the need to argue/make me look bad.

Picture books perhaps. The sheep says baaaaaaa.

Heston Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 21:09:51

Edited By: Heston on Oct 8th 2015, 21:18:29
See Original Post

Alin Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 21:46:02

Cya, next year maybe!

fluff shake alin. Talk about books. Proof you point. Now run along and threaten to rage quit because youre a self taught third world hipster with no net worth that everyone on at follow around to call you "NAZY".

Like i said you guys are to stupid for me... postimg a 30k car invoice won t probablly help either. Or my restaurant pay check. You live with the impression i am poor. I live with the impression you are stupid and most probablly i am closer to the truth, your are far away for it nevertheless.

That being said, i ain t quiting. I just abamdon a forum full of arrogant bastards who think they are the center of their universe( a small universe filled with dumb racial ideeas and lots of idiocracy). Cya arround!

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 22:24:42

You have promised to leave multiple times.

I suppose liar isn't a suprisingly attribute of yours.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 23:07:46

I am leaving when i want. I just want to piss stupids more... and don t call me a liar dumb ARMED fluff. I stand for honestity in this game if you remember(want me to pm your ass an invoice? ... )

Here you go, since you love youtube, let me post some: 1st link is you and money, second is me trying to use logic on simple people ... failure of course.

http://youtu.be/sZHCVyllnck
http://youtu.be/3boy_tLWeqA

That being said i ll let you live in your world. Poor souls!

Heston Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 23:21:17

You are a liar alin. An uneducated liar. Nobody cares about your invoice of a 30k tront (or whatever currency) fiat diesel. Get in that mother fluffin piece of fluff and drive around at with your head out the window and get some of that fresh air. Go through Then have many grams of liquor.

ssewellusmc

Oct 8th 2015, 23:29:14

You are a liar alin. An uneducated liar. Nobody cares about your invoice of a 30k tront (or whatever currency) fiat diesel. Get in that mother fluffin piece of fluff and drive around at with your head out the window and get some of that fresh air. Go through Then have many grams of liquor.

Liquid measured by weight.... not volume? fluffing tards.

Alin Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 23:43:46

Lol this is getting better and better. Is 30k usd, 22.5k eur when parity was 1.3.

However i ain t giving you fluff. An invoice with my name and adress on it when clearlly a person like swell could be the type of guy that shoots you in the street is somethign stupid do be done.(remembers me of mrford actually giving his real name in this game). Stupid ford.

I give beggers 50 or 100 ya know? You know why? Because i want to see the shine in their eye when someone gives them hope. And you come here and tell me about your atvs upgrades? You stupid fluff ...That s why me and you will never have nothing in coomon, because i am on another level.

mrford Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 23:52:39

If you think everyone around you is crazy, you are the crazy one.

I would be mad at whatever insult about me was in that last post, but I couldn't understand what you were trying to say.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Alin Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 23:59:53

Look better ford. You ll get it. And i do know i am not normal person talking with arrogants that think they r the center of this world. Go ahead and think what you like about me; crazy, gypsie, poor .... uneducated? Hahaha.

I know what i am.

ssewellusmc

Oct 9th 2015, 0:09:37

Lol this is getting better and better. Is 30k usd, 22.5k eur when parity was 1.3.

However i ain t giving you fluff. An invoice with my name and adress on it when clearlly a person like swell could be the type of guy that shoots you in the street is somethign stupid do be done.(remembers me of mrford actually giving his real name in this game). Stupid ford.

I give beggers 50 or 100 ya know? You know why? Because i want to see the shine in their eye when someone gives them hope. And you come here and tell me about your atvs upgrades? You stupid fluff ...That s why me and you will never have nothing in coomon, because i am on another level.

I would have to travel to the fluffhole of a country which you live. The max range of any weapon I currently own is 1k meters. The third world is more than 1k meters from my home.

You are welcome.

ssewellusmc

Oct 9th 2015, 0:13:11

În țigan rahat România ... capră te javrelor.

slip Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 0:15:50

My anual earnings will buy a lot of atvs that don t need modifying or fixing. But glad to know you are a mechanic ... no brain there for something better...
Who s the next mothefluffer that is going to pick on my earnings? The plumer?

Like i said you guys are to stupid for me... postimg a 30k car invoice won t probablly help either. Or my restaurant pay check. You live with the impression i am poor. I live with the impression you are stupid and most probablly i am closer to the truth, your are far away for it nevertheless.

I give beggers 50 or 100 ya know? You know why? Because i want to see the shine in their eye when someone gives them hope.

For someone that claims to value books over money, you talk a lot about money.

Heston Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 0:28:13

alin is a panty dropping bravo male. Heart of pewter. Prolly rolls around in a salvaged 2006 mercedes 190e that was fixed up in his cousins garage. Serves meow mix to beggers for gummer bjs. Then huffs paint in the sewers with bruce lee.

https://youtu.be/2ss-pzJLWkc

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 0:48:03

TIL everyone who posts on AT is a millionaire.
Smarter than your average bear.

Heston Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 0:51:52

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 0:53:19

Originally posted by TheORKINMan:
TIL everyone who posts on AT is a millionaire.

lol, says the dude going to Antarctica.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TheORKINMan Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 1:01:21

Not everyone claims to be going to Antarctica :P There was a lot of fluff wagging on this thread over who makes more money though.
Smarter than your average bear.

Alin Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 2:37:24

Was not orkin. I didn t even had the intention to go that way. But you gotta reply some stupid who think they invented hot watter. Thus i had to... in order to proof how material they are. POOR SOULS.

Look at them, for years the call me gipsy and mock my country - yet i am the racist, nazy or whatever.
They call me poor and uneducated and i prolly own more than many of them and read a total amount of books = to their combined total(not sure here with mr ford- he might have read some at his life).
I earn all i have(not money, but everything) in a contry where a large portion of them would had die of hunger.
I speak 3 languages, 2 of them not like a native but well enough to blend in.

But is funny to see how arrogant people are when they think they own the galaxy we live in, and someone from somewhere else is just a poor uneducated.

Edited By: Alin on Oct 9th 2015, 2:41:40

Alin Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 3:04:05

And sorry ruth for that. That idiot followed me all night long with multiple forum accounts on At and private messages. I was with some friends doing football and alcohool earlier that night(one of them mechanic), thus when i joined this silly forum i miss read something the idiot posted, and made yet another mistake, generalisation.

I have 2 friends as mechanics/engeneers at Renault . You can talk all night long politics and women with them :p. Pretty nice folks, i would not go into their mechanic and engeneering fields. They will beat me in less than 5 minutes. Felt the need to explain you this because i don t want to cause collateral damages.

If anyone is a plumer - that s awesome too(take this as a joke).

Edited By: Alin on Oct 9th 2015, 3:07:03

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 4:06:13

Didn't you say you were going to run away now?

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 4:09:28

To anywhere out this PPPLLLAAACCEEE HEY!
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 4:50:26

Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 4:50:33

Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 4:50:36

Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 4:53:21

fluff
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Heston Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 5:04:13

And sorry ruth for that. That idiot followed me all night long with multiple forum accounts on At and private messages. I was with some friends doing football and alcohool earlier that night(one of them mechanic), thus when i joined this silly forum i miss read something the idiot posted, and made yet another mistake, generalisation.

I have 2 friends as mechanics/engeneers at Renault . You can talk all night long politics and women with them :p. Pretty nice folks, i would not go into their mechanic and engeneering fields. They will beat me in less than 5 minutes. Felt the need to explain you this because i don t want to cause collateral damages.

If anyone is a plumer - that s awesome too(take this as a joke).

Cant fix stupid. Cant blame others for you licking windows. What the fluff is a plumer?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Oct 9th 2015, 5:23:20

Someone who plumes, obviously.