Verified:

Queen Freya

Sep 12th 2015, 4:17:36

Arkansas by any chance ?
A word to the wise ain't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 10:10:27

no1 has confessed being from there.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

zipper Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 12:18:52

why would someone go to Arkansas?

BladeEWG Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 12:29:15

Drove thru it a few times...didn't you hear me honk?

ninong Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 14:17:52

wooo pig
ninong, formerly Johnny Demonic
IX

ZDH Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 17:12:49

I'll move to Arkansas for your love <3 :p
-BigZ

archaic Game profile

Sep 12th 2015, 17:58:50

Almost (Texarkana), I can hit a golf ball into arkansas from my porch. We went to the game in Fayetteville last week.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Queen Freya

Sep 12th 2015, 23:52:16

LOL ZDH I left there and moved to Memphis but what the heck come on over.

archaic I think that counts well enough.

Zipper...valid point. Was just trying to help my cousin find a new man there lol

zipper Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 1:44:33

lol try tinder or some fluff the kids use today.

Queen Freya

Sep 13th 2015, 3:41:33

well i told her to come here, it worked for me lol

elvesrus

Sep 13th 2015, 4:35:56

Originally posted by archaic:
Almost (Texarkana), I can hit a golf ball into arkansas from my porch. We went to the game in Fayetteville last week.

How much would it shock you that my grandpa grew up there?
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

archaic Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 15:25:16

Not at all, Texarkana was a timber and rail boom town during the early 20th century. It's one of those towns that had geography in its favor and not much else, halfway between a lot of places = rail hub.

I fluffing hate Texarkana, when we moved here 11 years ago, I figured it would be a 5-6 year hitch. Now we are pretty well committed to getting the kids through school. In 7 years I'm leaving this fluff hole and erasing it from memory.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 13th 2015, 15:39:28

dream on archaic.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 15th 2015, 3:16:20

They have a really good café with awesome donuts in Murfreesboro by Crater of Diamonds State Park.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

Lady Freya Game profile

Sep 20th 2015, 5:56:33

Damn crater of diamonds lol digging around in a bunch of mud hoping to find a good one lol I will stick to getting them without the mud :)

My family lives in Hot springs and Heber Springs It's nice there but only to visit.

Little Joker Game profile

Sep 20th 2015, 8:24:06

Originally posted by Lady Freya:
Damn crater of diamonds lol digging around in a bunch of mud hoping to find a good one lol I will stick to getting them without the mud :)

My family lives in Hot springs and Heber Springs It's nice there but only to visit.

Why is it nice only to visit? I have never been in that region.

archaic Game profile

Sep 21st 2015, 16:25:05

Umm, its in Arkansas.

Trife Game profile

Sep 21st 2015, 17:18:37

Originally posted by Queen Freya:

Zipper...valid point. Was just trying to help my cousin find a new man there lol

since this is arkansas, how about one of her other cousins?

Vic Game profile

Sep 21st 2015, 18:58:09

Originally posted by Trife:

since this is arkansas, how about one of her other cousins?

already married to her father, duh

brujodale Game profile

Oct 5th 2015, 22:05:18

lol u all
the crater of diamonds in arkieland is actually a kimberlite dyke which includes diamonds. started hunting there in the late 50s. and yes there is diamonds there for sure, the key is fricken dig DOWN. back in 50s found out some of the diamonds were also fluorescent, so pop a do and I would do time laspe pictures of the area then develop them the next day to see where to find the diamonds.
archiac, get ur ass up in Ishpeming, they have opened a new mine there and it is sooo fricken loaded with precious metals that I bought a couple hundred shares of the company.
queen, thought you lived in st. louis that is my old home town, but looking to move up where we prospect in da ooper of michigan.

just cause any gurl over 13 is far game, no be a reason to be a pickin on us ozarkians.

mrford Game profile

Oct 5th 2015, 22:13:11

wut
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

EricEazyE

Oct 5th 2015, 22:34:18

Originally posted by brujodale:
lol u all
the crater of diamonds in arkieland is actually a kimberlite dyke which includes diamonds. started hunting there in the late 50s. and yes there is diamonds there for sure, the key is fricken dig DOWN. back in 50s found out some of the diamonds were also fluorescent, so pop a do and I would do time laspe pictures of the area then develop them the next day to see where to find the diamonds.
archiac, get ur ass up in Ishpeming, they have opened a new mine there and it is sooo fricken loaded with precious metals that I bought a couple hundred shares of the company.
queen, thought you lived in st. louis that is my old home town, but looking to move up where we prospect in da ooper of michigan.

just cause any gurl over 13 is far game, no be a reason to be a pickin on us ozarkians.

What you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Vic Game profile

Oct 5th 2015, 22:51:22

HAHAHAHAHHA EAZY WITH THE BILLY MADISON REFERENCE!!!!

Riddler Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 19:01:44

LOL ZDH I left there and moved to Memphis but what the heck come on over.

archaic I think that counts well enough.

no relatives live close enough?

Riddler Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 19:04:05

I've found a few 1/4 carat up to 1 carat diamonds at the crater of Diamonds a couple years back. But thats about as much as I can get out of your statement, is that you've been there lol

Riddler Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 19:05:54

Not at all, Texarkana was a timber and rail boom town during the early 20th century. It's one of those towns that had geography in its favor and not much else, halfway between a lot of places = rail hub.

I fluffing hate Texarkana, when we moved here 11 years ago, I figured it would be a 5-6 year hitch. Now we are pretty well committed to getting the kids through school. In 7 years I'm leaving this fluff hole and erasing it from memory.

so you're saying once they gradiate the 3rd grade you're moving?

archaic Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 20:32:18

Originally posted by Riddler:

so you're saying once they gradiate the 3rd grade you're moving?

http://i117.photobucket.com/...1971/I_461b5f_1834726.png

what you did there . . . I see it

Riddler Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 22:41:12

Vic Game profile

Oct 8th 2015, 23:18:11

So you're saying there's a chance