Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2015, 14:35:32

It seems that I have an army of haters on me. LOL Well, you know what, folks. I'm still a better person and player than you are, no matter how sneaky, how conniving, and how coordinated you are. You have me outnumbered enough that my FDP ally refuses to help because as he put it in his inimitable fashion. "They are multi" we cannot fight them, and I think he's likely right judging by the intelligence reports I saw on the countries attacking me from no less than 4 different clans, including NBK and CC.

Well, you can hate me all you want, you cannot make me rage quit, since that would mean that I give a rats ass what you are doing. I don't, frankly. I'm going to do what I want no matter what, I'll just have to recruit some other players like me to combat you, and eventually my side will win.

Have a good round, pissants.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 14:37:00

you are a garbage player. i stopped reading there. you literally run some of the worst countries i have ever seen. i have already proven this to you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2015, 15:32:44

Keep on running your mouth Ford. :) It only adds fuel to the fire, and I'm going to do something about it real soon. :)

I should start in the Alliance game and beat you like a rented mule as you so richly deserve.

Keep on running your mouth Ford. Go ahead. Make my day. :) It would make the complete boredom of playing in a "netting clan" all worthwhile to watch you burn.

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 15:46:10

You arnt good enough to be a threat to me. Period. We already established that when you rage quit our 1v1 when you were given every advantage.

You are also an idiot that seems to think that anyone better than you is cheating. It is funny because just about everyone playing this game is better than you. Look how many people teamd up in such a short time period for the chance to kill your string. Lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 15:56:51

Next time I'm at my laptop I will link your epic rage quit threads accusing me of doubling my countries or whatever retarded excuse you came up with for quitting minutes into the war.

Or I will post logs of the NA war leaders talking about ignoring your breaker sets in war chats because you hit slower than a rock.

The simple fact is you have played this game for a really long time, even in reputable clans, but you have always been too stupid to learn how it works. Even basic fluff like selling tech escapes you. The fact that you actually think you are good at this game is the best part, and makes it all the more entertaining when you get your fluff pushed in because you act so suprised.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 27th 2015, 15:59:42
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Donny Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 16:15:25

Originally posted by Cerberus:
It seems that I have an army of haters on me. LOL Well, you know what, folks. I'm still a better person and player than you are, no matter how sneaky, how conniving, and how coordinated you are. You have me outnumbered enough that my FDP ally refuses to help because as he put it in his inimitable fashion. "They are multi" we cannot fight them, and I think he's likely right judging by the intelligence reports I saw on the countries attacking me from no less than 4 different clans, including NBK and CC.

Well, you can hate me all you want, you cannot make me rage quit, since that would mean that I give a rats ass what you are doing. I don't, frankly. I'm going to do what I want no matter what, I'll just have to recruit some other players like me to combat you, and eventually my side will win.

Have a good round, pissants.

we only NM dump'd bc we knew you were dying. and needed a NM dump won't change any outcome ,,

You farmed Vamps in SHHH- thats why we have bots man.
ICQ-105967052

Dear Asians who say they're not ninjas just because they're Asian,
That's exactly what a ninja would say.

Donny Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 16:16:24

and we had no idea WHO it was. if that matters at all. and we only took 4k acres. if you really want to get it back PM me and ill drop defense for you to get your 4k back
ICQ-105967052

Donny Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 16:16:24

and we had no idea WHO it was. if that matters at all. and we only took 4k acres. if you really want to get it back PM me and ill drop defense for you to get your 4k back
ICQ-105967052

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 16:22:23

I was a little insulted when Akula asked me if that string was mine. I run better countries than that!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2015, 16:28:21

Trust me on this. This isn't over. I'm going to arrange for some revenge now. :) Something I really didn't think that was a necessary part of the game, but apparently, I was wrong.

This should be a lot of fun for a long time coming up. I can't wait to hear Fordy up here crying about it.

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 16:32:00

You know I'm not any of the people hitting you nor am I in a clan hitting you right?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2015, 16:41:59

Originally posted by mrford:
You know I'm not any of the people hitting you nor am I in a clan hitting you right?

I know that, Fordy. You are just the one who keeps on coming and posting bullfluff, thus you get an unfair amount of the abuse over it. :( Sorry about that, buddy. It's human nature.

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 16:45:11

You really are an idiot arnt you? It isn't all an elaborate trolling act?

Nothing I have posted in this thread has been false. You are a garbage player, and your threats are comical at best. You arnt intellectually capable of being anything other than a minor annoyance to any player worth a damn. All they would have to do is jump out of range of your fluffty dict rainbows, since you don't even know what stock is.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 27th 2015, 16:47:28
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vamps Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 16:48:27

Trust me on this. This isn't over. I'm going to arrange for some revenge now. :) Something I really didn't think that was a necessary part of the game, but apparently, I was wrong.

This is my first time playing FFA in about 10 years, and I was doing so mainly to test out some tech/missile output theories. You diffused my missiles and farmed me for fun, so I killed you for fun. If you want to make it anything more than that, feel free to do so.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2015, 16:54:26

Originally posted by Vamps:

This is my first time playing FFA in about 10 years, and I was doing so mainly to test out some tech/missile output theories. You diffused my missiles and farmed me for fun, so I killed you for fun. If you want to make it anything more than that, feel free to do so.

Then, where did all your sudden buddies come from? They just happened to jump into your tag and FS me after they were fully prepped for it, right? Complete happenstance, eh? OK. LOL

You go ahead and believe that. Listen to Ford's bullfluff. You were weak and could not defend your land, that's the bottom line, I don't care that you were running testing of your theories. Never entered my mind. I noticed that you had an alarming number of missiles, and took the appropriate precautions to defend myself against them. Never knowing that you had "friends" that were assisting you.

Thus, the way I view the game, all those alliances that participated in your initial assault on my string, will be made to pay up in the future. I too can hide among the other alliances and come out swinging out of the blue too. :) Don't think that's something that you have a patent on.

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 16:57:41

It is called having friends.

I can easily get an 80 country spam tag together in a few hours.

You made a fluff move, and you got fluff on because of it. Now you are on here complaining.

The funny part is you say I'm complaining too mich on the alliance server, but there I was screwed over through no action of my own. Here you made the first move, you got raped, and you still complain.

It is delicious.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 27th 2015, 16:59:47
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vamps Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 17:03:59

Then, where did all your sudden buddies come from?

I had 6 people offering to help me within 24 hours of you hitting me (from 4 different tags). I have plenty of friends in this game from my time spent on other servers and in IRC.

Vamps Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 17:04:29

You made a fluff move, and you got fluff on because of it. Now you are on here complaining.

Oh yeah, and this :-)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 27th 2015, 22:19:56

Well, Ford and Vamps, better get your buddies lined up then. :) I'm coming for you. And it's gonna be a long term project. :)

mrford Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 22:38:10

i am more concerned with el nino than i am with your threat.

you are incapable of exacting revenge. you arnt good enough. i have already fluff on you once, you wanna do it again next set?

1v1? you can have the FS again, and you can rage quit again. makes no difference to me.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Vamps Game profile

Sep 27th 2015, 22:59:37

Well, Ford and Vamps, better get your buddies lined up then. :) I'm coming for you. And it's gonna be a long term project. :)

My countries weren't even 3 weeks old and had better production than yours. God help you if I play again and have countries at full strength against you.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2015, 13:10:44

My countries weren't even 3 weeks old and had better production than yours. God help you if I play again and have countries at full strength against you.

Oh, please, the only thing you had more than me was land. I was superior in all other measures Vamps.

And you do that. You were planning on suiciding on somebody so I saw that you were saving turns and converting to Tyranny and I interrupted your plan and removed your missiles, thus rendering you harmless. Thus, you had to pull people who were hiding in NBK to help you get even with me. LOL

And look at all the missiles they had, eh? Amazing, isn't it?

mrford Game profile

Sep 28th 2015, 13:21:02

you still have no idea how production works do you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KeTcHuP Game profile

Sep 28th 2015, 16:41:47

You can

You were weak and could not defend your land, that's the bottom line, I don't care that you were running testing of your theories. Never entered my mind. I noticed that you had an alarming number of missiles, and took the appropriate precautions to defend myself against them.

Seems like he defended himself perfectly fine, as he has land and you don't.

If you want a 1v1 you cna face an inactive me next set. And I will still beat you...
Ketchup the Thoughtful Suicidier

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2015, 18:03:40

It is called having friends.

as ford said

Vamps was known to us, however your tag could have been any old suicider.
We had surplus missiles to help out and helped out - seeing as ol' Vamps had had his removed and sold to North Korea a few days ago.

Case closed.
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/
=============================

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 28th 2015, 21:28:28

Aww did i miss the missile dumping grounds? Boo!

Vamps Game profile

Sep 29th 2015, 1:38:43

Oh, please, the only thing you had more than me was land. I was superior in all other measures Vamps.

And you do that. You were planning on suiciding on somebody so I saw that you were saving turns and converting to Tyranny and I interrupted your plan and removed your missiles, thus rendering you harmless.

I had mon farmers with maxed agri tech and stock against your dict rainbows with no stock. Production and spal wins wars. I'm glad I could help teach you this lesson.

If you mistook me for a suicider, that's fine. You made a mistake, you made some douchy moves, and you paid for it. Multiple people have come out and supported my claim that I had made myself known and wasn't looking to cause trouble. Go look at my post history and see what I think about suiciders. You claim you rendered me harmless, but i still had about 2 bil on every country on the market. Did you even bother doing market ops on me before you hit? If I wanted to suicide, nothing you did would have stopped me.

Anyways, I just killed your last country. As I said before, if you want to make this personal, that's fine. At least it will give me a reason to stick around =D

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2015, 15:18:49

HAHAHA You guys are so lame. LOL You make me laugh at least. :)

mrford Game profile

Sep 29th 2015, 15:34:40

Only returning the favor from the entertainment you call skills.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 29th 2015, 15:50:58

You are indeed fortunate, Fordy. LOL

I have been instructed NOT to landgrab you even though I could easily and just for your edification, I would take a large portion of your land, and there wouldn't be anything you could do about it.

So, I'm going to learn to play the market like you guys do, and then, we'll have to see how things go. LOL

patriottawnn Game profile

Sep 29th 2015, 16:00:13

sigh, you guys are so silly

mrford Game profile

Sep 29th 2015, 16:13:16

You can grab my 550 and 300mill NW countries here on FFA? You have my permission to do that. I would like to see that.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 29th 2015, 16:18:04
Swagger of a Chupacabra

bstrong86 Game profile

Sep 29th 2015, 16:19:43

Pretty sure i could start my 16 this secobd and have better countries before days end
The Death Knights

XI

Marshal Game profile

Sep 29th 2015, 19:19:05

better than fordy's? if so then i want to see that.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Untagged Hunter

Sep 29th 2015, 19:46:03

Game Profile for Cerberus
Overall

Best Finishes
Server Rank
Express 45
Alliance 100+
Team 31
Primary 52
Free For All 100+
Tournament 20

Untagged Hunter

Sep 29th 2015, 19:49:19

trash player acting dangerous lol

Marshal Game profile

Sep 29th 2015, 20:11:50

its very easy to get into top 50 in express and in team.

elvesrus

Sep 29th 2015, 20:43:05

I'd almost say top 20
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 29th 2015, 20:59:48

true dat.

Untagged Hunter

Sep 29th 2015, 21:02:35

a bot can make top ten in express ;)

mrford Game profile

Sep 29th 2015, 21:25:53

I made the t10 on express with an all-x landfarm.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

LittleItaly Game profile

Game Moderator
Alliance, FFA, & Cooperation

Sep 30th 2015, 14:02:59

This is the best thread I have seen on EE forums in a very long time..
LittleItaly
SOL Vet
-Discord: LittleItaly#2905
-IRC: irc.scourge.se #sol
-Apply today @ http://sol.ghqnet.com for Alliance

Newworld Game profile

Sep 30th 2015, 16:49:40

pew pew pew
pew pew pew

drkprinc Game profile

Oct 1st 2015, 4:00:26

ZSHUUUU ZSHUUUU ZSHUUUU
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smegma Game profile

EE Patron

Oct 5th 2015, 20:39:31

i am more concerned with el nino than i am with your threat.

I welcome the El Nino. It means a mild winter for upstate NY.