Verified:

cronie Game profile

Sep 20th 2015, 21:40:07

Is it based on troops lost? Networth of the enemy?

In general, the lowest I've seen a tyranny (1 turn) drop is 4% per strike.

But for all others that require 2 turn strikes, the lowest is 1% drop.

But when you are first starting out the strikes, it drops the readiness a lot. Only when you are well into strikes, or you outsize the opponent, do you only lose the minimum readiness per strike.

What is the actual formula for calculating this readiness drop per strike?

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 21st 2015, 12:11:07

From Xinhuan's post.

you lose minimum readiness if you do not send more than (roughly) 38% of your standing army in your attack.

Example, if you have 70k troops, 100k jets and 20k tanks, that is (70/2 + 100 + 20*2) = 175k jets worth of attack power. So if you attack with 66k or less jets (~38% of that), you will lose minimum readiness (7%) per attack.

You regain back 3% per turn used in the attack, so for non-tyranny/demo which uses 2 turns to attack, you gain back 6% for an overall loss of 1%.

the max value of lost.. maybe i'll send out all my offence one of these days and find out the % lost. if i am not wrong.. its in the teens..

hope this helps.

cronie Game profile

Sep 21st 2015, 12:35:29

Thanks.

So in other words, to make sure you get the best bang for your buck, you should ideally send no more than 38% of your army?

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 21st 2015, 13:02:31

forget abt the readiness if ur grabbing. as you will normally ops, grab, build and then repeat.

If ur doing a big retal .. sending all offense which means it would break and then you would rebuild.. so each turns used to rebuild your would gain back readiness... unless BPT>acres gain lol

this applies more to war situations. i.e. if you are doing a GS/AB/BR.. with repeated lost to readiness rates.

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 22nd 2015, 7:17:02

^ pretty much when the enterprise comes within weapons range ;)
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 22nd 2015, 8:27:05

Originally posted by drkprinc:
^ pretty much when the enterprise comes within weapons range ;)

i am not war prepped during the first 1200 turns.. after 1200.. turns wargaining will be the way forward.

I love it when those quick starters grab me when i am small.. later to loose the acres and whine.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 22nd 2015, 17:52:19

When I'm running my usual build, if I use any kind of attack at 50% or less of my attacking force military numbers, I lose 1% per attack, thus I can run 3 attacks and a spy attack and be right back at 100% readiness again.

That proves to be fairly effective when running war turns.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

skiddmark Game profile

Sep 23rd 2015, 1:29:45

Originally posted by Cerberus:
When I'm running my usual build, if I use any kind of attack at 50% or less of my attacking force military numbers, I lose 1% per attack, thus I can run 3 attacks and a spy attack and be right back at 100% readiness again.

Pretty amusing you think your build/attack strategy is effective, especially considering the humiliating beatdown I handed you last set.

I worked you over so bad you were too scared to come back with your beloved country name you've been using for so long.

Edited By: skiddmark on Sep 23rd 2015, 1:39:25
See Original Post

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 23rd 2015, 15:40:37

Originally posted by skiddmark:
Originally posted by Cerberus:

Pretty amusing you think your build/attack strategy is effective, especially considering the humiliating beatdown I handed you last set.

I worked you over so bad you were too scared to come back with your beloved country name you've been using for so long.

Douchebag, I don't see you using the same name, but I'm just waiting for you to start saving turns to prepare your sneak attack, and then, I'm gonna kick yer ass so far up your back you're gonna look like an angel with ass cheeks for wings.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

silentwolf Game profile

Sep 23rd 2015, 16:17:35

angel with ass cheeks for wings !

damn i cant imagine that

hilarious !

mrford Game profile

Oct 7th 2015, 15:58:13

Have you ever won a battle cerb?

I mean, you are the worst player I have seen and you have been playing for 15 years!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford