Verified:

cronie Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 23:22:40

What are some of the traits of a bot after you get an OP on them? For all servers in general.

Are they usually zero spy, lots of troops etc?

Are there any types of government type they use or strategy or specialization they use?

E.g. are there any farmers? Techers?

I've heard 'names' are a give away sometimes although players can copy that. Usually its a bunch of random generic terms put together.

cronie Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 23:31:08

Also, which servers have bots and which ones do not? I know FFA has it. Alliance and Express has it too right?

But Primary, Team and Tournament doesn't?

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 23:34:06

Mostly 2 word country names with every one first letter capitalization

Farmed into the ground with no retals

If you shake a stick at them they will blink 12 times
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 10th 2015, 4:16:29

exactly prim/team/tourn has no bots, and what mrford says look at their news, and look at their units bots will buy the cheapest defense point per buck available at the time if non commie and not have any weapons tech and the 0 spy things is a giveaway on non indy.
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

cronie Game profile

Sep 11th 2015, 14:46:54

I've land grabbed some 'bot' looking names, but sometimes they spyop me back so its clearly a fake lol.

Do any bots do the research only route? I'm looking at this one that is all research zones. No spy and almost all troops with very little turrets or tanks.

Bug Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 11th 2015, 15:43:20

the techer bots, have a lot of defence for their land, be it Troops, Turrets or Tanks.. mostly because teching makes so much money and they spend it all on useless defence :P

seodeveloping Game profile

Sep 20th 2015, 16:14:23

Personally, I run 15 of my countries like bots... No defense, all offence and tech. I use my main country to hit them. Could be considered "bot like" I guess...

drkprinc Game profile

Sep 20th 2015, 20:40:03

think I've tapped those before but they did have some defence like 15k tanks and 5k turrets maybe 300k troops but very low cash compared to rest of bots 500m to bots at 2.5b
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP