Verified:

archaic Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 14:58:46

you are a douchebag.

Seriously.

Was the fact that everybody was having fun just too much for your compulsive asshat gene to stand?

Edited By: archaic on Sep 22nd 2010, 2:42:59
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Detmer Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 15:13:27

hehehe what is this in reference to?

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 15:39:29

no idea what happened, but good job de1i! lol
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

aponic Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 15:44:24

spelling the name of the person you are addressing as 'douchebag' is somewhat douchey in its own right.

do asshat genes stand?

SOF
Cerevisi

de1i Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 15:59:08

I was actually going to apologize this morning (and still plan on it), hence the deleted post...

This weekend I buried an uncle who died of colon cancer then that evening found out that a cousin (who I am very close to, and is only 27 years old) was RE-diagnosed with colon cancer after being given a clean bill of health not even 4 months ago.

Rather than deal with this in a mature fashion I decided to spend the better part of this weekend intoxicated and don't remember a lot of it, this isn't an excuse because there isn't one but it is the reason behind my misdirected hostility last night.

While I do not like you I shouldn't have been so vocal/extreme about it and I sincerely apologize.

Also not asking for sympathy for the above situation, but prayers are appreciated.

nimrodix Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 17:54:44

wow deli is growing up.
thats scary

de1i Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 18:24:03

Originally posted by nimrodix:
wow deli is growing up.
thats scary

you misspelled sobering up.

BadFish Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 18:52:15

i support de1i
BadFish
Are You A BadFish Too ?
EoS-IX

dixiechick Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 19:12:09

hmm. While we are on opposites of the war I still feel for your pain in the r/l situation. My father is still alive due to the fact they caught his colon cancer in time. My sincere prayers do go out for any bad situation you or anyone else in this game. Though we fight on these boards I like playiing earth with all of the people who enjoy this game.

now as for the topic. Well I wish you would insite me as to who did deed.

de1i Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 20:54:55

Who did deed?

dixiechick Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 21:19:59

i will insite question. too much r/l atm for open politics.

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 20th 2010, 21:42:30

I also support badfish's support for de1i

Ruthie

Sep 21st 2010, 17:40:13

I support both de1i and the fish ..... and I also support Twiz for his support
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Dark TwizTid

Patron

Sep 21st 2010, 18:23:55

Child support?

mrford Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 19:28:00

Support is overrated, unless it has to do with titties. Then I'm all for it
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Thunder Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 19:32:15

I used to think de1i was one of the worst douchebags in the game. Mainly cause we used to argue all the time. I have since gotten to know him a little better and have to say...a douchebag he is not. Not even close. The one thing I think we all have trouble getting over is seeing the people behind the names when we're on opposite sides of politics. Which is one reason why I hated everything IX for so long until i got to play alongside them.

We're always going to have a "nemesis" on these boards cause thats the nature of the game. Some people are going to have a stigma attached to them due to thier associations in this game. I'm learning to look beyond those. de1i who I once hated just for being IX, is a very fine individual and I enjoy the talks we have had and will probably enjoy most of the talks we will have in the future. I say most because some of our talks will be over politics and politics aren't always pleasant.

This game would be a whole lot better if we could all just see past the politics we hold and all got to know each other. However, there are some I've gotten to know better and am convinced they're deserving of the fluff they catch because its just thier nature.

to my friend de1i, you need to talk, you know where to find me. I lost my aunt on Christmas Eve last year and know its not any easier to handle someone dying even when you know they are. The pain of the loss stays with you and you find so many things afterwards that remind you of them. Its far worse when you are close with them. For myself, my aunt was my other mom :(
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

archaic Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 20:37:01

forgiven, forgotten, and made up

yer still a pank though!

Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

mrford Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 22:05:36

I didn't see a kiss

no kiss, no make up
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pain Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 3:40:03

you would wanna see 2 guys kiss mrchevy.
Your mother is a nice woman

Patience Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 15:36:36

Smarten up you two... (they know who I'm talking about). I haven't pulled out the banhammer yet on these forums, but I will if you can't play nice.
I cannot see your signature - so if it's witty, put it in a post instead! :p

archaic: Patty, if it was you wearing it, I'd consider a fuzzy pink pig suit to be lingerie. Patty makes pork rock.

de1i Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 15:51:35

He started it :)

madjsp Game profile

Sep 22nd 2010, 16:02:30

I hope your cousin pulls through, de1i. My cousin got Hep-C from a blood transfusion when he was younger, and he's had stomach cancer three times now. He can barely crawl up the stairs because of the medicine he's given for the Hep-C and the cancer. He's been given a good bill of health, just to have it come back as well.

We just hope that everyone that deserves to stick around could.

Originally posted by archaic:
forgiven, forgotten, and made up

yer still a pank though!

and this actually made me chuckle!
-jonathan

joe3: bater sucks so bad imag could teach him a thing about war