Verified:

TroyTiger Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 3:33:45

TroyTiger Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 3:34:26

now RG3 hurt and not gonna play again :-) YEAH!!!

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 3:37:49

redskins fan

lol

gibbs quit for nascar
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 3:37:49

redskins fan

lol

gibbs quit for nascar
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ZDH Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 21:40:27

Doesn't matter who plays QB in Washington...the whole team sucks. GO COWBOYS!!!
-BigZ

TroyTiger Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 23:00:46

LOL > we beat Cowboys last year on monday night and in Dallas :-P

ZDH Game profile

Sep 3rd 2015, 1:28:03

Yeah with a QB out of Texas who carried the team :-P And I'm from Waco so we love RG3. Draft some O-Line :-P
-BigZ

Little Joker Game profile

Sep 3rd 2015, 1:57:57

I always thought that redskins fans loved rg3

mrford Game profile

Sep 3rd 2015, 17:21:03

RG3 sucks. he got hurt too many times thinking he could run around like in college with NFL speed defenses. he isnt big enough for that fluff. now he is skurred.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Sep 5th 2015, 22:23:50

If you put Peyton Manning in his prime in Washington they'd still suck because their O-Line is fluff.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Sep 5th 2015, 23:24:58

hard for an o-line to protect a QB that runs around kile a chiuauah on crack.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

TroyTiger Game profile

Sep 5th 2015, 23:55:44

+1 mrford :-)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 6th 2015, 17:07:09

I have figured out how to fix any Hoover that has lost it's suction you know. The solution has always been right before our eyes.

If you want your Hoover to suck harder and more, put a Cowboys Bumper Sticker on it. :)
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

ZDH Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 17:59:21

Originally posted by mrford:

You have that completely backwards...How is a QB supposed to stand in a pocket when your O-line can't even create one. He was a passing first QB in college...back when he had a line. I hope the Cowboys get him IDK what they'd do with him but atleast we have a line to protect him.

Cerberus...i'll put a hoover sticker on your forehead and use you to "clean my room" *wink* :p
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 19:50:47

Originally posted by ZDH:

You have that completely backwards...How is a QB supposed to stand in a pocket when your O-line can't even create one. He was a passing first QB in college...back when he had a line. I hope the Cowboys get him IDK what they'd do with him but atleast we have a line to protect him.

Cerberus...i'll put a hoover sticker on your forehead and use you to "clean my room" *wink* :p

The difference is, I actually watch football. Your impression of RGIII is all wrong. When his first read was covered he would roll out of the pocket, every time. He used his feet too much and got hurt for it. He thought he was Cam's size and could take the same hits. He isnt, he couldnt. His previous ACL injuries didn't help him too mich, nor did comming back too soon. Now he is forced to be a pass first QB and he can't do it. He is too short.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 21:43:26

RG3 is 6'2" how TF is he to short lol? And 225 Lbs.

Cam is a little bigger at 6'5" 240 Lbs.

But to short lol no I thought you watched football? I also watch football but unlike you I played, coach, and understand the game and if you don't have a offensive line I don't care if you got Peterson at RB and Manning passing and Jerry Rice at wide out...if your O-line sucks your team will suck.

Just look at the Cowboys of the 90s...everyone talks about how awesome the tripplets where. But they where 3 decent players behind the greatest offensive line maybe of all time.
-BigZ

ZDH Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 21:45:39

Same thing at defensive line it all starts up front with the big boys that get no credit.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Sep 7th 2015, 21:53:11

You can claim all the credentials you want. You apparently have not been watching RGIII play in an objective manner because you are wrong.

And cam is 6'6 250. That is 4 inches and 30 pounds on RGIII. That is a massive difference. Cam is the same size as the linebackers and ends that are trying to kill him. RGIII isnt. Cam also has become a run last passer even though he isn't very accurate yet. RGIII has never been a pocket passer, and he never will be. When you are shorter than your offensive line you have problems. When your offensive line has to protect sideline to sideline they are going to look bad. You had a pretty good run game, so you can't 100% blame the line.

RGIII is a bad QB and he can't run anymore. I will be suprised if he ever returns to what his potential once was.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Sep 8th 2015, 6:24:53

I feel for the skins in week 1. Gonna get wtfpwned.

Colo Game profile

Sep 8th 2015, 6:29:09

47-24

ZDH Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 1:48:21

You can claim all the credentials you want. You apparently have not been watching RGIII play in an objective manner because you are wrong.

And cam is 6'6 250. That is 4 inches and 30 pounds on RGIII. That is a massive difference. Cam is the same size as the linebackers and ends that are trying to kill him. RGIII isnt. Cam also has become a run last passer even though he isn't very accurate yet. RGIII has never been a pocket passer, and he never will be. When you are shorter than your offensive line you have problems. When your offensive line has to protect sideline to sideline they are going to look bad. You had a pretty good run game, so you can't 100% blame the line.

RGIII is a bad QB and he can't run anymore. I will be suprised if he ever returns to what his potential once was.

Drew Brees is under 6 ft.
Russell Wilson is 5'11"

How do they throw the ball???? And when Cousins proves to be a joke then what? Who will they blame in Washington next...
-BigZ

TroyTiger Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 1:54:28

I actually think my man Cousins is going to do very well.... :-)

My Redskins have improved and will beat the Miami this week :)

mrford Game profile

Sep 9th 2015, 1:59:55

Originally posted by ZDH:

Drew Brees is under 6 ft.
Russell Wilson is 5'11"

How do they throw the ball???? And when Cousins proves to be a joke then what? Who will they blame in Washington next...

i like how you only focused on one line in my whole post.

they are both far better football players than robert will ever be, with better coaching and offenses. they both play on solidified teams that have had little shakeups in recent years. they are players you build around, RGIII isnt.

i agree that offensive line is a big deal, but you could have the cowgirls o-line and RGIII will still be a bad pocket passer. and when he could run, he made the line's job harder.

Edited By: mrford on Sep 9th 2015, 2:02:01
Swagger of a Chupacabra