Verified:

archaic Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 2:03:31

I've warred 12 sets, 37th in civs killed on Team. Not great, but punching above my weight. Yeah, I checked 9 of those deaths were to RD.

Besides, warring on Team is all about the FS. I never cared all that much about war on team, except the RD/FBI coalition, the X-tag retal war, and TSO.

Dicts tend to be so so breakers with bushel prices weak in early wars. I do play a lot of dicts (see my alliance records), but dicts tend to catch a lot of FS aggro.

Wasn't celphi the one that claimed that demos were the uber 1337 war start?
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2015, 2:04:33

Defensively & late in the set- demos are one of the best. -Easily.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2015, 2:07:02

@Ford:

Then what was the point of bring up breakers don't get many kills?

archaic Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 2:10:01

Said nobody else ever. Ask Dragon how many demos he wanted in a sol war-prep. Demos are good for having a high break and sending FA, and occasionally for doing a few (8-10) breaking hits.

When we got jumped by IX I had 2-3 demos jump instead of convert so they could FA restarts. It worked for a few days, then I regretted it because so much NW was tied up.

With the current easily used lemming rules, demos are no longer safe even if they jump.

Vamps Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 2:14:21

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
I am waiting for the celphi rage where he realizes he is wrong, continues to argue, and when you don't agree he will post people's personal information and claim to be unbannable. Wait for it...

Valid point, I'm out!

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 2:14:23

Originally posted by Celphi:
@Ford:

Then what was the point of bring up breakers don't get many kills?

That isn't the only point I made in that post. Breakers not getting many kills was only one aspect.

Stop with the tunnel vision. it is why people think you are retarded or something.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Colo Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 2:22:58

Tyr tech!

archaic Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 2:24:32

I swear boy, you'd argue with a stump about what kinda tree it used to be.

Oh, and I know all about guerilla warfare, I was hWar for PDM for a lot of wars. Elves was hWar for that fluffing missile defuse FS debacle though.

**glares at elves**

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 2:26:52

celphi is trying to teach people who have ran wars involving 100+ countries on each side how war is done.

classic celphi
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Dissident Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 2:57:25

I just tried to look up Celphi's warstats for comparison.

lo and behold, there is nothing to be found.

Under what name could he be playing instead?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2015, 4:11:22

@mrford:
Remember back when you said I couldn't t10 as dictator on EXPRESS? How did that pan out? Now my netting stats > yours on EXPRESS. What does Ford say?? He's never tried to net. Go figure.

I've played TEAM what?, 5/6 sets??, and I already have more kills than a player who has played TEAM more than 5 years. Yet, that player (archaic) believes he's in the position to tell me about how to war. Plzzz.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 4:12:49

@mrford:
Remember back when you said I couldn't t10 as dictator on EXPRESS? How did that pan out? Now my netting stats > yours on EXPRESS. What does Ford say?? He's never tried to net. Go figure.

I've played TEAM what?, 5/6 sets??, and I already have more kills than a player who has played TEAM more than 5 years. Yet, that player believes he's in the position to tell me about how to war.

you have never taken a statistics class have you?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2015, 4:15:26

Sure I have. But why keep introducing new concepts? The discussion is about archaic with a worser war record, trying to instruct me on how to war.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 4:19:03

statistics isnt a new concept when you are talking about statistics.

just like retardation isnt a new concept when you are talking about celphi.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2015, 4:20:15

Yeah- listen to Ford--- use nukes last, rofl.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 4:21:19

desperation is a default mode for you isnt it?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 4:24:19

Honestly I don't know why you even bother ford.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 1st 2015, 4:25:32

Desperation isn't required when your opponent posts incorrect statements.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 4:26:53

Originally posted by Colo:

ignorance and stupidity is a pet peeve of mine. a losing battle but a noble cause.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Colo Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 4:28:01

True

Colo Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 4:30:02

Every once in a while I still give celphi a celebratory high five. Makes me feel better about being a selfish ass.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 5:02:26

@mrford:

I've played TEAM what?, 5/6 sets??, and I already have more kills than a player who has played TEAM more than 5 years. Yet, that player (archaic) believes he's in the position to tell me about how to war. Plzzz.

Celphi, I don't see you on the leaderboards at all... so I don't know what your total kills are. I don't care about earthgraphs and eestats... I just want to see it on the leaderboards.

Dissident Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 5:04:23

Colo Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 5:09:24

To many people would laugh, so he hides it. Similar to a man with a tiny penis in a public shower.

Colo Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 5:13:26

Just keep your head down and count the tiles celphi.

Colo Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 5:24:50

can we get a ban please? Mods?

Heston Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 6:12:48

/me raises hand
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

archaic Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 12:54:06

I just read the wiki entry for logical fallacies. Whoever wrote the celphi bot must have been intimately familiar with them, he executes almost all of them.

Have you read Plato celphi? I'm sure you'll say you have, because the celphi not would never admit ignorance of any subject. Are you familiar with the Cave Allegory celphi? (We'll wait while you Google it). You're still trapped in the cave celphi, all you know of our world is the shadows you've seen flickering on the wall. Cast off the chains brother celphi, come into the light.

Nerrus Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 13:30:20

Edited By: Nerrus on Sep 1st 2015, 13:32:25
^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 13:38:25

that's adidas vs small company,

they see 3 while small company sees 4. adidas is "right" of course says judge.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Sep 1st 2015, 13:49:08

*rolls eyes at the whole thread*
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

tellarion Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 14:41:14

Originally posted by mrford:
Originally posted by Colo:

ignorance and stupidity is a pet peeve of mine. a losing battle but a noble cause.

This is what I say whenever I talk to you.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 14:52:10

Says the ineffective mod. Nice conduct for a mod too with the out of the blue attacks.

I have smarter morning fluffs than you if you really wanna go there.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 15:40:54

OUT OF THE BLUE! I'M A MOTHERfluffING SHARK!

Although why you would dress your turds up to make them smart just doesn't make sense...

tellarion Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 15:41:58

Srsly though, I'm pretty sure how you feel when talking to Celphi is how I feel when talking to you. Kinda like smashing my head repeatedly against a brick wall.

mrford Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 15:45:39

I wasn't aware we talked often. What, 1 pm in the last couple years? 1 or 2 board interactions.

But the banging your head against a brick wall feeling is more you trying to fight through your disability than me not understanding you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 18:19:36

While watching you guys kick each other in the balls is fun and all... id like to refocus on the mystery of Celphis warstats or lack thereof on the leaderboard. Tella... can you provide that info for us?

Marshal Game profile

Sep 1st 2015, 19:09:52

even if he could (doubt it) he can't.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

marvin Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 3:41:06

Walks in *fluff* walks out

Nerrus Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 10:18:01

Originally posted by Dissident:
While watching you guys kick each other in the balls is fun and all... id like to refocus on the mystery of Celphis warstats or lack thereof on the leaderboard. Tella... can you provide that info for us?

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/54816942.jpg
^..^ Surren ^..^

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 10:31:46

http://earthempires.com/...tooges-37364?t=1441159520

Who has the obsession?

Why don't you Google a picture responce to that. I know comming up with your own material is really hard.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 11:29:08

I wasn't aware we talked often. What, 1 pm in the last couple years? 1 or 2 board interactions.

But the banging your head against a brick wall feeling is more you trying to fight through your disability than me not understanding you.

1 or 2 board interactions? HAHA! Does your disability involve counting? Or maybe you're blacking out certain memories of good times here on TT? Put down the bottle.....

Nerrus Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 11:30:33

http://earthempires.com/...tooges-37364?t=1441159520

Who has the obsession?

Why don't you Google a picture responce to that. I know comming up with your own material is really hard.

http://weknowmemes.com/...2/07/i-love-you-lamp.jpeg
^..^ Surren ^..^

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 11:33:36

Originally posted by tellarion:

1 or 2 board interactions? HAHA! Does your disability involve counting? Or maybe you're blacking out certain memories of good times here on TT? Put down the bottle.....

Who's memory is going bad? I have not talked with you about any of the team controversy other than that one PM and you even fluffed that up so why would I bother? and I have only given my opinion once or twice on what should happen.

I literally have stayed out if it.

So why don't you refresh your memory and go fluff yourself. It is just as bad as your pathetic mod skills. Maybe I should start interacting with you since you are blaming me for it anyways.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 11:37:49

You have literally stayed out of it? Then how come you post so godamn much? If that is you 'literally staying out of it', then I dread you getting involved...*shudder*

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 11:43:03

Oh I forgot. Every one of my posts on team talk is about your retarded rules, not celphi's stupidity. I forgot that the only topic allowed was you.

You are right. It is all about you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 11:48:04

If you want me to hop on your nuts you are going to have to hop off mine first.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 11:51:17

Who's talking about rules? Not me. I pretty much feel this way about talking to you regardless of the context. Hell, I feel this way just reading your posts....

PS: Your nuts are way too large. It's not my fault

mrford Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 11:58:07

This is the longest conversation we have had in years. No one forced you to read my posts that have nothing to do with you.

Stop making fluff up. You arnt that important to me. I am flattered that I'm that important to you though. Unfortunately I already have a spouse.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

tellarion Game profile

Sep 2nd 2015, 12:10:14

So do I, but we can always elope.