Verified:

archaic Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 1:58:31

Originally posted by Celphi:
FA is for ALLIANCE. You want alliances?? Join the ALLIANCE server.

So why on TEAM, should there NOT be rules preventing more than 5+v5??

It's completely absurd that one clan "weedylar" is the only clan allowed to net on the server because of the political atmosphere. It should be a clear 5v5 just like EXPRESS is 1v1.

I find the fact that you decrie the value of FA in one post and then fluff about weedy being allowed to net in another post quite amusing. I find the fact that you can not see the connection between the two even more amusing.

You want to masturbate really fast by yourself? Go back to Express kid. You want to learn to play with others? Welcome to Team kid.

Celphi, you found this little community and you are having some lulz stirring the pot, but don't think any of us believe that you are anything but a bored little kid that will be gone in a few weeks. You've been entertaining, and I've even stood up for you, but you are running pretty low on relationship coupons. You seem to forget that the Dev Team/Mods have known us for a very long time and you for a very short time. If you want them to care about your opinion, you should try a little personal diplomacy once and a while. I don't give a fluff either way, I'll still be here long after you've moved on to harass somebody else's game.

Oh, and FWIW: http://www.earthempires.com/team/serverdetails , I don't see anything that says we cannot have NAPs, UNaps, LDPs, FDPs, etc. Being able to call in allies might actually help the netting tags deter some of the less professional trouble makers from bullying. Its a dimension thats been part of the game since Barren Realms, lets put the diplomacy back in the game.

Edited By: archaic on Aug 28th 2015, 2:00:48
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

archaic Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 1:59:16

Dammit, sorry about the double post - must have lagged a bit.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2015, 2:10:27

Archaic-- you just want to be able to protect "Weedylar" via diplomacy & Elves wants to do via moderator. Just what we need-- a moderator secretly informing their friends which country is being played by which player.

Elves has already admitted on boards to helping protect them via a 2nd tag, "4nicate".
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mrford Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 2:12:30

your tin foil hat is showing.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2015, 2:14:15

And those rules you posted don't say you can form alliances to team up against other players. (ie, 5+v5).

Ingame Alliances means (allies are possible (ie under relations tab)). That doesn't mean FA Alliances. Relook at the solo server Primary. It also says Ingame Alliances, yet, you cannot form FA alliances. That's why it has a 2nd sentence saying, offensive alliances not allowed.

archaic Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 2:23:56

I'm not in weedy anymore celphi, and I have no plans to rejoin weedy, I actually plan on warring for a while.

You, on the other hand are trying to protect celphie. You are unable to effectively do diplomacy and are thus threatened by its pending reintroduction into the game. A game mode that requires you to do something besides crunch numbers is pretty scary, even with 4 saps along to do retals for you. I get it, but don't be afraid celphie.

I was on the losing side of the last coalition war, I spent six months fighting and trying to negotiate a peaceful solution - I have more reason than anyone here to accept the 'spirit rule', and yet a refute it more than anyone. Its an abomination and its time has passed. I mean, literally I had more skin in the game than ANYBODY currently on the server and I want the damned rule gone. You'll learn to live with it. Just let one of your team mates do FA.

mrford Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 2:42:35

And those rules you posted don't say you can form alliances to team up against other players. (ie, 5+v5).

Ingame Alliances means (allies are possible (ie under relations tab)). That doesn't mean FA Alliances. Relook at the solo server Primary. It also says Ingame Alliances, yet, you cannot form FA alliances. That's why it has a 2nd sentence saying, offensive alliances not allowed.

this isnt a solo server. stop trying to apply their logic here. i understand that is all you know, but your viewpoints are ridiculous.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2015, 2:51:16

Protect Celphi? You guys are a trip. One person shouts their opinion and you all bandwagon on to it. I could play team under the radar easily & you'd never know which one was me. The whole reason DS hit Black Knight last set is because they thought that was me, haha. It had nothing to do with that nonsense Colo was talking about.

The only reason you're not currently in Weedy is because you chose revenge over staying in their clan. I sure hope all this is to help your FA skillz for next set, haha.

braden Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 2:58:27

Archaic-- you just want to be able to protect "Weedylar" via diplomacy & Elves wants to do via moderator. Just what we need-- a moderator secretly informing their friends which country is being played by which player.

Elves has already admitted on boards to helping protect them via a 2nd tag, "4nicate".

youre a fluff. dont bring my efforts to be liked into your argument about how its unfair that nobody likes you.

most people think im a drunken racist fluffing fool, snd yet i show for.. however long since i wad made a colour.. (a colour is a reference to being a leader in rd.. rd is.. point made, i think??)..(thirteen years?), that i only want to play peacably beside anybody snd everybody.
the only one allowed to, or the only one who knows how to? this is why we are the greatest ever to play the server. domination, and following written and unwritten rules.

i am better than you.

msybe its the fact theyve known me or of me for a decade snd a half?

you arent sliced bread, idiot. you are not the greatest thing since.. unsliced bread.. ? ?

mrford Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 3:09:52

drunk braden laying some misspelled truths up in this fluff!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 3:21:08

The only reason you're not currently in Weedy is because you chose revenge over staying in their clan. I sure hope all this is to help your FA skillz for next set, haha.

because i drank two litres of rye one night and i gave his fluffing spot away.. ?

are we fluffing joking?

tellarion Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 3:24:27

Btw Celphi, in that context, FA = Foreign Affairs. Not Foreign Aid....

braden Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 3:27:07

diplomacy is abhorrently against server rules, tella. if you weren't too busy ruining servers you'd delete us, i reckon :(

tellarion Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 3:32:21

Originally posted by braden:
diplomacy is abhorrently against server rules, tella. if you weren't too busy ruining servers you'd delete us, i reckon :(

I'd never delete YOU <3

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2015, 3:36:25

@Tella:
Yes, I'm aware FA = Foreign Affairs.

(archaic is walking on egg shells so he doesn't become a target by the alliance next set). That's what I'm referring to.

@braden:
I'll never ever argue with you; but, that's only because your name start's with a 'B' and has two vowels. Oh, and I've skipped the slice, I'm the entire loaf!

@ford:
Dude, what's wrong with you? This thread is almost on page 4 and you haven't called me an idiot / retard yet. I guess your opinion is finally changing...

braden Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 3:47:23

touche.

to bed, i am.

mrford Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 3:49:21

@ford:
Dude, what's wrong with you? This thread is almost on page 4 and you haven't called me an idiot / retard yet. I guess your opinion is finally changing...

my opinion of you has not changed in the least.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2015, 3:52:24

I'm mocking you. I hope you see that.

mrford Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 3:54:08

oh how ironic that statement is.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Dissident Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 4:03:57

So has it been decided that most people want unmitigated carnage on this server?

to prohibit landgrabs on ANYONE (with penalty of mod sanctions) is not the way to nurture growth on this server. war or no war.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2015, 4:32:26

I'm secretly hoping the mods go with The Alliance's suggestion, so things can stay the way they are. Think about it, what would change that isn't happening already?

You'd send messages via in-game messages instead of via IRC chat? Haha.

Dissident Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 4:35:40

alliances were already allowed.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2015, 4:35:43

The fact they are even adding a mod should hint they plan on making some sort of rules. I mean, what would be the point of adding mods if you have no rules?

Dissident Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 4:37:08

or eliminating rules

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2015, 5:04:41

Why would you need more mods to eliminate rules? The whole point of a moderator is to enforce the rules.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator
Primary, Express, Tourney, & FFA

Aug 28th 2015, 7:04:22

Originally posted by Colo:
Originally posted by Warster:
went off topic when Colo decided to attack tella war xp instead of actually discussing his point and explaining why his ideas would work.

I really need to explain to you guys how it's NOT ok to tell fighters they can't defend their war from outsiders? You literally have to be a sack of fluff to think that is an acceptable solution.

But this is why Tella put the input from his right hand man and his cronies on the mod board. Tella with his NETTING philosophy wants them to have immunity while attacking the losing side. Which is BTW, a CLEAR violation of the policy that tella is supposedly upholding, which is 5v5. All in favor for his boys. Do I really need to explain in greater detail...or do you get the picture yet?

what if the other team ( the losing team) doesn't want your "help" colo.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 28th 2015, 7:52:56

Colo still misses the point Tella has been telling him over & over.

Tella didn't care about Colo's PS. It was the demos in which he would have deleted him for. So I'm not sure why he keeps saying immunity while attacking. Clearly PS'ing isn't immunity.

Colo is so used to FFA where everything goes.

Demo'ing is obviously a negative spy op-- it's even in the coding. Don't believe me? Try demoing 60x and tell me what happens after 40x.... (a player gets spied out).

Then try regular spying 60x. There is no spying out.... Why is that? /sarcasm

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 9:10:15

went off topic when Colo decided to attack tella war xp instead of actually discussing his point and explaining why his ideas would work.

I really need to explain to you guys how it's NOT ok to tell fighters they can't defend their war from outsiders? You literally have to be a sack of fluff to think that is an acceptable solution.

But this is why Tella put the input from his right hand man and his cronies on the mod board. Tella with his NETTING philosophy wants them to have immunity while attacking the losing side. Which is BTW, a CLEAR violation of the policy that tella is supposedly upholding, which is 5v5. All in favor for his boys. Do I really need to explain in greater detail...or do you get the picture yet?

what if the other team ( the losing team) doesn't want your "help" colo.

Maybe this post will explain it better?

Originally posted by Scorba:
If tag C hits either tag A or tag B who are at war then it becomes an unwanted and hostile action and either tag A or tag B may do something about it depending on their feelings or positions at the time.

But to keep things simple, stay out of existing wars if you don't want to be harmed over it.

Honestly I had no idea this would be such a hard concept to grasp. I do get why tella and celphi can't understand it but really warster? Not sure how else I can explain it. Maybe durpa durpa?

Edited By: Colo on Aug 28th 2015, 9:12:41

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 9:16:59

Reeeaaaalllllyyyy simple concept. If you want to jump into a war, expect repercussions. Unless tella is mod.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 10:15:48

Reeeaaaalllllyyyy simple concept. If you want to jump into a war, expect repercussions. Unless tella is mod.

Man, if you whine this much about something I DIDN'T do, imagine how much you will whine when I actually do something! Please, for your own safety, give me your address so I can have an ambulance standing by...

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2015, 10:23:43

Colo i understand everything you have said, but i just don't agree with you. which is my right just like its your right to have your opinion.

Attacking people because they disagree with your opinion isn't the best way to get what you want.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 10:39:05

LOL the only way I get what I want is if I kiss tellas ass like celphi. Ain't going to happen. So I might as well call trash, trash.

It's not aboot helping this side or that side. It's aboot minding your own fluffing business. I put jumping into wars on the same level as suiciding netters later in the set. It's a douche bag move. For the record, I don't care if you disagree with me.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2015, 10:44:42

you realize Tella doesn't make decisions on policy right??
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 10:49:34

Since team has existed we have been able to fluff people up who come into our war. If tella passes this, this will mark the first time in history we can't defend our own war.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2015, 11:03:19

tella cant pass anything Colo, ALL changes have to be approved by Qz,

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 11:25:42

Well then I patiently await to hear the ruling from Qz on whether or not tags in war are allowed to defend against outsiders. Since tella won't, I hope you will put my concerns on the mod board.

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2015, 11:35:36

and how do you know that tella hasn't put it on the Mod board??

EVERYTHING has made its way to the mod board for discussion on this current subject.
FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 11:40:48

Originally posted by tellarion:

Well I apologize for your lack of understanding. As I've already stated, I have collected feedback from 10-15 of the most vocal players on these boards, and I have posted the info on the mod board for the other mods to discuss.

Question, are you here to help or just be another tella? We don't need another tella..

Second question, what bear is best?

Warster Game profile

Game Moderator

Aug 28th 2015, 11:45:53

well if you know its already on the mod board then why say tella wont put your idea on there.

question 1 - im here to try and get you to put your view across without attacking people :)
question 2 - best bear?? Drop bears of course :P

FFA- TKO Leader
Alliance- Monsters

MSN
ICQ 28629332

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 11:51:17

It's not on the mod board because he conveniently didn't ask for feedback. If he didn't ask, and I didn't tell him my ideas... It's impossible for my ideas to be on the mod board. Interesting he would take known cheaters ideas...we will save that for another day though.

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 11:52:36

If you don't consider this vocal, then I deserve to say blow me to everyone.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 11:54:41

It's impossible that your ideas are on there? Your definition of the impossible is interestingly possible.

Known cheaters? Who is a 'known cheater' whose ideas I took?

tellarion Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 11:56:02

Btw, '10-15 of the' is a partitive statement. I intentionally did not say 'all of the', because I did not ask everyone.

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 11:57:58

Blow me

tellarion Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 12:00:14

Nah, I'm good, thanks.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 12:02:15

Seriously though, who is this 'known cheater' that I am parroting ideas from?

braden Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 12:22:57

Originally posted by tellarion:
Originally posted by braden:

I'd never delete YOU <3

you heard it here first, weedylar is not subjected to team server rules !! full immunity !!

mrford Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 12:24:08

The fact they are even adding a mod should hint they plan on making some sort of rules. I mean, what would be the point of adding mods if you have no rules?

That is some of the most desperate logic I have ever seen.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 12:39:10

Colo it is not up to you to decide if tag B needs help. It is up tobtag B to form a response to an outside lg when at war. Albeit killing the offender or there police doing the work for them.
The Death Knights

XI

Colo Game profile

Aug 28th 2015, 12:46:46

It's not aboot helping this side or that side. It's aboot minding your own fluffing business. I put jumping into wars on the same level as suiciding netters later in the set. It's a douche bag move.