Aug 22nd 2015, 3:36:53

Will be bannable by me. Keep it clean and in good faith people

Edited By: tellarion on Aug 22nd 2015, 9:13:59. Reason: FIXT FOR DORKIN
See Original Post
The Death Knights

XI

Reckless Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 3:51:22

Creed is terrible tho. Not one good song..

TheORKINMan Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 4:22:28

How about banning people for ridiculous capitalization and punctuation errors in thread titles.
Smarter than your average bear.

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:01:59

like your name ?
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

elvesrus

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:10:27

Originally posted by Reckless:
Creed is terrible tho. Not one good song..

There were a couple on My Own Prison and can't really complain about Alter Bridge
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Reckless Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 5:13:49

Good point

Heston Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 7:13:52

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

drkprinc Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 7:27:00

did he not say no posting of creed :P
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 14:01:08

boring

Vic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 14:56:41

smikke sighting

cyref Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 22nd 2015, 15:42:16

Define the line between criticism and hate.

If I were to say that in the marketplace of ideas religion is one of the dumbest ever devised by people who were barely out of the trees is that now bannable?

Is religion now protected from strong criticism here? And where are the lines drawn between schizophrenia, cult, and religion?

If one person has a crazy woo belief then that's an open target? But if a billion people hold that same crazy woo belief then will criticism of said belief be arbitrarily defined as hate?

If an idea is so fragile that it needs special protection then it's usually a pretty bad idea.
👽

elvesrus

Aug 22nd 2015, 17:00:15

I'm pretty sure this was more of a warning to people who were posting things like ssewellusmc, braden, heston and cerberus, among others. I'd find a few snippets, but I don't want to get banned or repost some of that trash.

braden Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 17:02:24

what did i do this time? :(

elvesrus

Aug 22nd 2015, 17:05:02

the naughty thing that got you the time out last week. nothing new to my knowledge (insert eHeart here)

Heston Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 18:38:45

Originally posted by elvesrus:
I'm pretty sure this was more of a warning to people who were posting things like ssewellusmc, braden, heston and cerberus, among others. I'd find a few snippets, but I don't want to get banned or repost some of that trash.

Keep it liberal and limp fluff. Basically if your politics are not from the left or politically correct, keep your mouth shut.

ssewellusmc

Aug 22nd 2015, 18:42:34

Originally posted by Heston:

Keep it liberal and limp fluff. Basically if your politics are not from the left or politically correct, keep your mouth shut.

Can we start giving out EE participation awards and stop keeping score as well? Pussies.

Heston Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 18:56:05

Find a mod that is not a convict. Is pang fluffing kidding?

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 19:54:39

While I'm generally in favor of message boards being places to post *whatever* you think, I do agree that something needs to be done here. These boards have gone from entertaining to slightly annoying to absolutely worthless in the last year.

Virtually every thread turns into a childish "UR GAY!" "NO, UR GAY!" type argument, with a couple of posters doing whatever they can to make their next post more offensive/childish/insulting/moronic than their opponent's last post.

I know I for one was tired of loading up AT only to find that every thread had devolved into two guys trying to out-stupid each other.

That said, I hope that cyref's concerns are taken to heart here.

Originally posted by cyref:
Define the line between criticism and hate.

If I were to say that in the marketplace of ideas religion is one of the dumbest ever devised by people who were barely out of the trees is that now bannable?

Is religion now protected from strong criticism here? And where are the lines drawn between schizophrenia, cult, and religion?

If one person has a crazy woo belief then that's an open target? But if a billion people hold that same crazy woo belief then will criticism of said belief be arbitrarily defined as hate?

If an idea is so fragile that it needs special protection then it's usually a pretty bad idea.

I don't share cyref's opinion of religion, but I don't want all debate squelched either, as too often happens when we start to outlaw "hate". If you intend to enact and enforce EE hate crime rules, please keep that definition of "hate" EXTREMELY thin. Don't be like Canada and outlaw free thought.

snawdog Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 20:29:03

My own prison do rokzor tho..just sayin
ICQ 364553524
msn

archaic Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 21:37:18

I feel little need to bash on the legions of tards that dictate all of their life's decisions to some mythological entity. Being forced to live with all of there inbred little Duggar children is punishment enough.

Is hate speech OK if it is witty and clever? If so, than Heston and Cerb are pretty much screwed outright.

How about we don't Canadianize any speech unless it fails to meet a basic threshold for entertainment quality. We'll call it the Braden test.

Edited By: archaic on Aug 24th 2015, 20:08:47
See Original Post
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 21:55:14

How about enforce the rules any way u see fit and just do it. Why the jailhouse flex for the rats of ee? Half ass put fluff out on front street. Speak directly to those that offend your politically inspired rule enforcement and stop being a punk. Then dirty minimum wage trailer park flufftards like elves wouldnt have to elaborate for you.

braden Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 22:02:04

wait, so i dont get to post youtube links to tupac songs??
troublesome '96, for example, gets me banned?
if i speech to text snd my phone spells it mooslim, i am banned?
marshal saying somebody is from canuckland gets him banned, right?
people say god damn or jesus christ, which is taking the lords name in vain, they are banned, right?
trife says hes atheist to my protestant, and hes banned, right?

who defines, whom of us is the arbiter of offense???

is AT now the team server of EE forums??

can i suggest yhat trife from west virginia sleeps sith his sisters bannable?

the last time people regulated thought or speech they ended up burning six million of them.

just to be clear, we're adopting a nazi mentallity here?
where is mickster, if wr want nazimods??

im now to be banned because my thinking differs from yours? noppe, your thinking differs from mine, and now you are honourbound to ban yourself.

i find use of farenheit to be offensive, so if somebody posts 'fluff me, its 112 f out, im warm, they get banned, right?

i find immi.. sorry, i find new to english lack of gremner ofrensive, they are banned, right?

braden Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 22:03:50

ford spells favour as favor and hes banned, right??

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 22:19:39

Front street? Were the bans last time not suitable to say hey knock it off ? Obviously not. So now, this a fair warning to everyone.

Politically inspired rule enforcment. Thats funny. I have nothing to gain by being a mod other then trying to help a community that ive been apart of since i was 14 or so.

Also. Yeah.. So im an ex con. Big deal? Not like ive made it a big secret. Im not ashamed of who i am and what ive done. Sad part is im probably in a better spot in my life then 90% of you 'non' cons

The hate posts have gone on long enough. There are people who do find it offensive and hurtful.
The Death Knights

XI

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Aug 22nd 2015, 22:35:52

I'm not really active, but when I do pop in I've noticed more overtly offensive stuff -- sometimes looking like it's just posted to be provocative.

If you aren't capable of civil discourse the you shouldn't be surprised to find yourself in a time out. Complaining about any enforcement taken as if persecution is rife doesn't help the situation either.

Bottom line, don't badger the mods about trying to mod the forums. Treat people with respect when engaging them, mod or not, and we don't have any issues.

Also, Creed sucks.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

braden Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 22:47:44

neither of you touched on my arguement, which i find offensive: youll both be banned, yes??

braden Game profile

Aug 22nd 2015, 22:52:12

if i need to respect their [non-racist] ideology, lest i be banned, by this rule they need to accept my [preseumed tp be racist] ideology.

youre essesntially banning an idea thst may or may not differ from yours.

facism. snd jews die. you should be banned per your rules?

Riddler Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 1:51:32

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:

Can we start giving out EE participation awards and stop keeping score as well? Pussies.

no awards need to be earned

Heston Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 4:27:33

Originally posted by bstrong86:
Front street? Were the bans last time not suitable to say hey knock it off ? Obviously not. So now, this a fair warning to everyone.

Politically inspired rule enforcment. Thats funny. I have nothing to gain by being a mod other then trying to help a community that ive been apart of since i was 14 or so.

Also. Yeah.. So im an ex con. Big deal? Not like ive made it a big secret. Im not ashamed of who i am and what ive done. Sad part is im probably in a better spot in my life then 90% of you 'non' cons

The hate posts have gone on long enough. There are people who do find it offensive and hurtful.

Just what we want. An unremorseful convict flexing on the forums. Its just like a bunch of pissed off commi activists throwing elbows in line at chuck e cheese.

Xintros Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 7:19:57

wow... talk about opening pandora's box. This is like putting the warning on a cigarette box.
Should have just let it fade away (which it would have). I skimmed over those posts and ignored them. (as you know I never replied to any of them)
Either ban politics, religion, race and ethnic group posts all together or not.

Which reminds me of a joke...

A (blankoc) and a (blanker) walk out of a bar. The (blanker) looks up and asks, "Is that the sun or the moon?" The (blankoc) looks up and replies, "I don't know, I don't live around here"

Really? *bonus post*
"If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a killrrun" - Xintros
https://www.soundclick.com/...efault.cfm?bandID=1381300

bstrong86 Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 12:59:05

Remoresful and not ashamed are two different things.

Yall can can be as pissed at me or whatever you want. For however long you want. I dont care. The PMs thanking me for attempting to clean up there community board is more then worth it.

Debate on subjects is not an issue. Its like sam said when it de evolves into a pissing match is when true colors of the poster come out and Thats when people take offense.
The Death Knights

XI

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:07:20

Ban the trolls! Good for you BS!

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:23:12

I hate everyone that isn't playing this game. They all suck hard have no clue what an SS or a PS is, not to mention SR or BR.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

tellarion Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 14:35:04

Originally posted by bstrong86:

Debate on subjects is not an issue. Its like sam said when it de evolves into a pissing match is when true colors of the poster come out and Thats when people take offense.

Pretty much this.

ZDH Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 15:09:32

<3

Edited By: ZDH on Aug 23rd 2015, 15:12:57
See Original Post
-BigZ

Angel1 Game profile

Aug 23rd 2015, 19:22:03

For the purposes of clarification: This is not an attempt to enforce political correctness on the forums, correct? For instance, would this be okay?

The US can solve the anchor baby problem by simply letting illegal immigrant parents make a choice to take their child with them, assign custody to someone they know in the US, or to put their US Citizen children up for adoption. This would subordinate the US born child's rights to the parental rights which the US constitution already holds as being above the rights of minor children.
*Move the another thread if you want to talk about immigration, but don't expect a timely response necessarily. Used for example purposes.*

Would the use of the terms "illegal immigrant" and "anchor baby", which have been criticized in the media recently, be grounds for a ban under your rules?
-Angel1

Heston Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 4:49:17

Yep. Only if enough people stroke bs. Its the pay off for him.

tellarion Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 15:02:43

I wouldn't delete for that.

TAN Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 16:44:08

This is hilarious. Mods are trying to tell some posters that they're racist, and the retort is "but what's the threshold for racism?"

If you gotta ask that question, then jesus christ our society has gone down the fluffter.

How about you just act respectful to your fellow human being? Do that and the rest will follow.
FREEEEEDOM!!!

braden Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 17:32:18

^^
offending religion.

will he be banned??

TAN Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 17:34:35

Braden give it a rest. You know the difference. Stop acting infantile. You're angry because you can't say bigoted things on this board anymore? Really?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2015, 17:35:54

Originally posted by TAN:
then jesus christ

Please capitalize my lord and saviors name!

+Religion

Heston Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 17:49:18

This is hilarious. Mods are trying to tell some posters that they're racist,

If you gotta ask that question, then jesus christ

braden Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 17:55:22

posting images of mohammed is ofcensive to you.
taking the lords name is offensive to me.
if you get to decide what offends my religion, i get to decide what offends yours?

i thought this was to encourage equality, not to call me names because words are offensive.

i didnt set the precedent nor did i ask for it to be set.

if i have to follow the rules then so should you.

(uou know the difference between hatred and bad jokes, but you arent infantile yourself?)

((also ageism, much, fluff??))

Heston Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 17:58:09

Atryn Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 18:19:48

I gave a thumbs up to the "What the fluff am I watching?" comment. There is no context in there, so I don't get the ascribing of any value judgement to either party in that video.

Was this linked from a story with more background somewhere?

smikke Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 24th 2015, 18:27:04

Originally posted by Vic:
smikke sighting
bonus

Heston Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 18:49:50

Originally posted by Atryn:

I gave a thumbs up to the "What the fluff am I watching?" comment. There is no context in there, so I don't get the ascribing of any value judgement to either party in that video.

Was this linked from a story with more background somewhere?

Lol. Your a fluff tard liberal. Since when does either of us wish the others mushroom stamp of approval?

Trife Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 19:32:42

Braden give it a rest. You know the difference. Stop acting infantile. You're angry because you can't say bigoted things on this board anymore? Really?

i like my braebrae, we've disagreed on a bunch of stuff in the past, but to be honest, this most recent round of unbridled garbage posts by him is making him lose approval rating points with me.

to quoteth the rand rand bo band:

i think i liked you better when you were off the liquor, mr lahey

braden Game profile

Aug 24th 2015, 20:17:35

i am the liqour, randy.