Verified:

Mr.Silver

Sep 17th 2010, 1:07:40

With the surrender of Lords, MKR, and the others who disagreed with us on whether Cross-Retals or Cross-Killing should be allowed. We believe we have shown that they are the same and now can do what we've always hoped for this server.. and Help it implement the rules and ideas originally given for it.

Effective Immediately, RD will now be denouncing cross tag retals and killings, and will do whatever is in our ability to assist others in this team server to be able to enjoy this team game as it was meaning to be played. Should an alliance try to enforce their multiple tags, RD will unite and fight them to help. We are in effect willing to be police of this server.

Those who wish to assist us as matters come up, feel free to contact a color and lend a hand. But going forward RD will come together only to help prevent both ours and any tag that feels taken advantage of.

Edited By: Mr.Silver on Sep 17th 2010, 6:53:28
See Original Post

Chewi Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 1:15:43

Interesting...what happens with your 1:kill policy?

Detmer Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 1:19:17

Scooped!

archaic Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 3:04:26

***rolls eyes at our magnanimous benefactors

farm one of them chewi and see how serious they are about "denouncing cross tag retals and killings"
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

diez Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 3:07:07

lol@archaic

Requiem Game profile

EE Patron

Sep 17th 2010, 3:14:06

Awesome, if this is real, I can actually support RD for once :p

de1i Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 3:14:28

Farm any tag and see how they react period.

archaic Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 3:17:02

ok, grab them ONE time - grab a member in one of the smaller RD tags that will have a hard time killing you.

go on, try it

gwagers Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 11:12:26

I'm tempted, but I have a feeling that my NW might actually be worth talking about this set.
Peloponnese (PEHL-oh-puh-NEES): a mythical land of cheesecake

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

Who has time for that? BLAST THEM ALL!

Hobo Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 11:45:33

That's funny. First you drive away all the player base, then you renounce policies?

Isn't that a bit too late?

Ozzite Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 13:02:26

ah, sounds like anarchy at its best :-P Only two or three rules with no organization, UNLESS you violate those rules, then we will ban together :-P
Ah, mercury. Sweetest of the transition metals.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 13:57:15

i don't see anywhere silver said we weren't still doing 1:kill?

de1i Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 14:05:04

Yeah RD definitely drove everyone away, go look at how many people left BEFORE RD even joined the server.

gwagers Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 14:10:57

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
i don't see anywhere silver said we weren't still doing 1:kill?

If you can actually kill an offender late in a set with just five countries, you will completely rewrite the RD/anti-RD argument. Until then, any message that you will act in teams will be met with disbelief.

"We cannot enter into alliance with neighboring princes until we are acquainted with their designs..."--Sun Tzu

de1i Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 14:19:02

Not sure where you've been playing where you think killing a country with only 4 other people (let alone 2 or 3) is hard but you might want to go spend a reset with a group of killers.

gwagers Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 16:19:14

I don't think it because I've never tried it; I'm referring to the apparent consensus of everyone else. My post was not sarcasm. I was being completely serious.

BlackMamba Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 16:53:04

People were leaving this server from the very moment it was created.

RD had nothing to do with that. I remember debating with h4axor wanger or whatever and he said the playerbase would go up.

Also for all you suckers complaining about landgrabbing. Well on alliance server, there was lots of reasonable grabbing. Landgrabbing policies used to be very lax server wide and even major alliances were okay with getting landgrabbed.

You wanted change and you got it. But don't scapegoat another group because it didn't end up being the change that you wanted.

It's like people who voted for Obama thinking change = good. Well they thought that change meant bipartisianship (even though Obama was the most liberal senator), they thought it meant post racial world, etc. In the end, all the got was a larger national debt and a leader viewed as a pushover by the other powers (China and Russia).

A lot of you new guys to alliance/team server thought 5 man teams meant open session on farming easier targets because they would have "less protection." You thought it'd be like "council" server like tag protection for you're so called "elite" teams with the added benefit of more pushovers for targets. You were wrong, but don't blame RD, blame yourself.

Edited By: BlackMamba on Sep 17th 2010, 16:55:11
See Original Post

BlackMamba Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 16:53:39

by the way h4axor you were completely wrong :) Now we have the stats to prove it

Hobo Game profile

Sep 17th 2010, 17:06:13

BM your first post is absolutely correct. But having RD suddenly appear and enforce a 1:kill policy on anything doesn't help retain the player base. They are equally to blame.

Mr.Silver

Sep 17th 2010, 18:04:33

Having to read Hobo's messages when clicking on random threads doesn't help retain the player base either.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 2:47:47

and i'm sure everything else that happened before RD
"suddenly" appeared has driven membership numbers through the roof right?

you don't like what we did fine we get it... do something about it

its ok we'll wait.................................

still waiting........................................

yeah well while we wait i'm gonna go get a drink and make violent love to the underage asians in LC's basement...somebody page me when the waiting is over

locket Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 2:53:08

get rid of the 1:kill if you have done what you supposedly came here for... hypocrites

archaic Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 3:49:47

they have a point . . . why should they get rid of it when we failed utterly to force them

Mr.Silver

Sep 18th 2010, 4:51:01

locket: you complain alot about our 1:kill that we've had... You and your little band of merry men complain that it's driving away players and scares new players that wouldn't know better.

Of all the countries we've killed, I would venture to say none of them were "newbies". Those that hit us by accident were dealt with fairly, those that didn't know any better were also dealt with in the same manner.

Those however, that were grabbing trying to prove a point after already knowing our policies were the ones that were killed.

But anyone that has been around for a while knows a few things about RD.
1. We do what we say, making us alot easier to deal with than most groups out there
2. If someone treats us well we will do the same back
3. We have long memories

archaic Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 12:41:39

4. You have a long history of driving players away from the game.

de1i Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 16:45:53

Yes, they should publicly denounce the 1:kill policy and open the floodgates of hits that would happen to them.

Wish they were better at #4, would be nice and refreshing to not read some of fluff the spews out of some peoples mouth's every other post (myself included!)

de1i Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 16:46:05

Double post ftw.

OGT Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 17:58:05

so does this now mean that rd will play as seperate entities or will they enforce this new policy by using all their 5 man teams joined up as one to kill those who band together?

thats my question, if all RD tags play as seperate 5 man teams, then thats cool otherwise why make this post if you will all still play as one alliance?

Slagpit Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Sep 18th 2010, 19:35:19

I'm shocked that a SOL FR Officer would have the audacity to criticize other players for driving players from the game.

archaic Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 19:46:25

I reiterate,

Pang - pull the plug on team, it is fail.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 20:33:15

since ogt missed it the first time here is the part pertaining to your question

"
Effective Immediately, RD will now be denouncing cross tag retals and killings, and will do whatever is in our ability to assist others in this team server to be able to enjoy this team game as it was meaning to be played. Should an alliance try to enforce their multiple tags, RD will unite and fight them to help. We are in effect willing to be police of this server."

locket Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 21:08:07

Deli half of those RD'ers I am sure dont even have RD names or tags if they played seperately. They wouldnt be open to the hits of revenge for the fluff you guys did in the previous game. And I guess if RD ran better countries they wouldnt get grabbed by anyone serious about actually doing well here.

So that leaves the small minority of people who would supposedly simply make a country to hit you.

So perhaps you should get rid of your 1:kill policy and only help eachother out in rare circumstances. IE: if someone suicides or uses special attacks beyond the norm.

You would likely blame every hit on the fact that you are RD, but perhaps you should try taking responsibility and learning to play a good country/retaller.

Mr.Silver

Sep 18th 2010, 23:29:07

Locket: why should we change our 1:kill policy?

Check the news on #114.

Sep 17/10 11:52:05 AM SS Team 123abc (#114) (SoF) When Two Are One (#35) (xRDx) 123 A (+141 A)

then completely Killed by the xRDx tag. The ResDog tag could have also joined in since he grabbed them too.. but we used only one tag to kill it.

Mr.Silver

Sep 18th 2010, 23:31:22

We will still enforce our 1:Kill policy. Anything less than that is by Color approval only.

braden Game profile

Sep 18th 2010, 23:51:53

only because xRDx would have claimed ResDog cherry picked the kill and we can't have that kind of internal strife over such petty things.

de1i Game profile

Sep 19th 2010, 3:38:48

xRDx has the ultimate cherry picker in their tag, ResDogs wouldn't stand a chance.

LOL at RD needing to l2p a country, don't even know where to begin with that.

locket Game profile

Sep 19th 2010, 23:32:54

Silver, you are making claims you are trying to help the serverv and yet that dosnt help it. You stopped the other people from doing clanlike things and then you do it yourself....

de1i Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 2:49:17

Edited By: de1i on Sep 20th 2010, 10:42:55
See Original Post

de1i Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 2:49:17

Edited By: de1i on Sep 20th 2010, 10:43:54
See Original Post

warlorde Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 3:32:31

wow... the only thing worse than reading this post is being the last players in a dead server.

you are right Hobo... too little too late. Hypocrisy killed this server and still is

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 13:47:10

Originally posted by warlorde:
wow... the only thing worse than reading this post is being the last players in a dead server.

you are right Hobo... too little too late. Hypocrisy killed this server and still is

then leave quit your fluffing and leave or grow some balls and do something about it

Ruthie

Sep 20th 2010, 17:38:54

The amount of whining and fluffing on this board is pretty incredible, most of it directed at RD and now apparently Ragnarok.

Some of you act like a bunch of spoiled children that didnt get their way.

When you get picked on by a bully what do you do ... let the bully continue to pick on you or do something about it?

The choice is yours but words outside of the game dont speak as loudly as actions inside the game.

Calling this server fail and asking for it to be shut down is the cowardly way to solve the problem. It amounts to quitting, which maybe some of you should do.
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

OGT Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 20:38:13

Originally posted by Mr. Lime:
since ogt missed it the first time here is the part pertaining to your question

"
Effective Immediately, RD will now be denouncing cross tag retals and killings, and will do whatever is in our ability to assist others in this team server to be able to enjoy this team game as it was meaning to be played. Should an alliance try to enforce their multiple tags, RD will unite and fight them to help. We are in effect willing to be police of this server."

no that doesn't answer anything, rd is the kings of double standards in this game, so will you all be playing seperately or will they work as one to kill off those who do play as one entity?

Mr Midnight

Sep 20th 2010, 20:59:47

Well I guess that depends how they hit RD

locket Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 22:09:13

Ruth, your statement is laughable at best. Either you are with RD or you are under their power, or you are dead. They have... 35ish or so coutnries is the latest number I heard, so to do something about them you either need to find evidence they are cheating which I doubt is true or convince an alliance the size of Sol to come over and do something. You can talk tough in your position I guess but you should try considering things from more than your point of view.

Ruthie

Sep 20th 2010, 22:30:26

I am not RD, I am under no ones power, and I most certainly am not dead.

I just know what I read on the forums here, and my comments are my opinion of such. I honestly dont care much for this server but that has nothing to do with RD or Rag.

However, if you want to laugh at my posts, go for it :)

Besides, didnt Silver post that they would be playing within their own tags ?
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

snawdog Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 22:37:02

Originally posted by Ruthie:
I am not RD, I am under no ones power, and I most certainly am not dead.

I just know what I read on the forums here, and my comments are my opinion of such. I honestly dont care much for this server but that has nothing to do with RD or Rag.

However, if you want to laugh at my posts, go for it :)

Besides, didnt Silver post that they would be playing within their own tags ?

Yes, Silver did say that,but RD has posted that before and lied..so...
ICQ 364553524
msn

de1i Game profile

Sep 20th 2010, 22:41:46

Xanadu's tag posted it only to have you try and test them, it worked out well for you didn't it.

Mr. Lime Game profile

Sep 21st 2010, 2:08:24

we have not lied ...please post an example...

and locket before you speak and spout numbers that are completely false plz look and check your "facts" before you just start slinging them out onto this forum

Mr.Silver

Sep 21st 2010, 5:10:11

it's more fun to throw random accusations around and complain about abstract things than provide proof and real questions.

"Play as individual teams" yup we are "you're driving away players now" why? "because" Well? " If you really knew me you'ed know why"

Arguments with these twits is like trying to reason with a 12 yr old girl on her period. There's just not much point.

Now Lime, get back in that Coconut so I can drink em' both up