Verified:

Ti annichilisco Game profile

Jul 12th 2015, 16:43:02

Originally posted by h2orich:
Originally posted by Ti annichilisco:
What I wrote was, in simpler terms:

If every time you want to attack a player you take an alliance spy, see who are his two allies, then take a spy ops on the two allies. You've already wasted two extra turns (the alliance spy is important so not a waste of turn). On top of that, most players will have tanks and troops and will have done attacks, so then you also need to take a military spy to see how many of them are at home. So you've wasted/invested other 2 turns. It makes 4 turns.

Much better to check the defensive allies NW and take an estimated guess at how much defense % to add.

I don't pretend to be right, it's my point of view though.

It mandatory to use at least 4 turns to get 4 successful spy ops
1) Spy on Target
2) Spy on Allies
3) Spy op on Ally 1
4) Spy op on Ally 2

you dont need to do a Military Spy on the allies because most of the time people do have much tanks or troops in Primary, even if they do have, its highly unlikely that they will be sending them out. Even if that do send them all out, Ally 1 and Ally 2 only contribute 25% of their defence so it will not be differ that much.

If you are just going to based on the allies networth, you're gonna fail 50% of the time or you just have to oversend alot. Thats not worth the 2 turns spent on spying.

Its good to save your spy ops in Primary because there's only 100+ players, more or less you'll find targets with the same allies so from the old spy ops, you can roughly estimate his defence from there via his playing strategy etc.

Well, let me write few flaws of your action.

1. 4 turns. Unless you run with superhigh spies/NW ratio you'll fail some of the ops. So you're not talking 4 turns, you're talking more, say ~6/7.
2. If you bottom feed as most players I see do some of the allies you won't be able to spy on because of humanitarian rule
3.Of the 83 players I spied on last set, less than 10% had very little tanks, and that was mostly at the start. When you write nobody sends tanks out, are you playing another game ? Almost everybody sends tanks out, they provide the buffer when you don't have enough jets. Say in 1 attack out of 3, my guess. Last set I won 4 attacks by excluding targets tanks thanks to a military spy. These are some of the best attacks gain you can make.
3a.I have a large 540 lines excel spreadsheet to prove it, I agree you must save your spy ops. If you know of any online tool that stores them, let me know.

The one good point you have is that in some cases with my approach I might send a large force excess. In case of a large attack, is possibly worth spending the extra 2 turns. Say to save sending a million jets extra....

There's few more flaws in your approach, but will keep them for now.

Jul 12th 2015, 16:43:39

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
H nailed it ^^^

Stop being an idiot Ti.

Keep on being one, dear

mrford Game profile

Jul 12th 2015, 16:45:49

Originally posted by mrford:
is that why you have such a sterling attack success percentage? guessing breaks?

and no, that isnt me

91%, 39 out of 43 last set. Overall 95%. you ought to check before writing.

you shouldnt fail any grabs if you know how to use a spy op and do math.

you failed 3 grabs in a row on me on tourny.... dont really need to check the stats when you put on such stellar demonstrations.

Edited By: mrford on Jul 12th 2015, 16:48:25. Reason: your mother is a nice lady
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jul 12th 2015, 16:46:21

Originally posted by silentwolf:
this thread is hilarious :)

thanks for the amusement ..Ti ur a classic dood.
each time you respond .. jeez.. i just cant stop laughing.

Am glad you can laugh, this is what the game is about in the end.....

Then you might know the say that goes like "laughs abound on the mouth of the, let's write, less smart"

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 12th 2015, 18:34:54

You simply cannot fix stupid...
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Jul 13th 2015, 14:20:42

is that why you have such a sterling attack success percentage? guessing breaks?

and no, that isnt me

91%, 39 out of 43 last set. Overall 95%. you ought to check before writing.

you shouldnt fail any grabs if you know how to use a spy op and do math.

you failed 3 grabs in a row on me on tourny.... dont really need to check the stats when you put on such stellar demonstrations.

You must be joking, right ?

1.Just to give you one example, last set Nova was adding defenses whilst I attacked him. Grab failed. What is spy and math gonig to do there ? What an idiot.....

3 grabs failed in a row, when was that, the first time I ever played maybe ? you should check stats before wasting everybody time writing things like this

Jul 13th 2015, 14:22:21

You simply cannot fix stupid...

Agreed, you can't be fixed. Although, looking at your countries stats, maybe repair and improve a bit yes, it can be done even with you

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 14:46:53

You suck at grabbing because you are too stupid or stubborn to properly op.

You failed multiple grabs on my tourney country in a row.

These are facts. You can't tard logic your way out of them. Sorry.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

h2orich Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 14:51:31

If every time you want to attack a player you take an alliance spy, see who are his two allies, then take a spy ops on the two allies. You've already wasted two extra turns (the alliance spy is important so not a waste of turn). On top of that, most players will have tanks and troops and will have done attacks, so then you also need to take a military spy to see how many of them are at home. So you've wasted/invested other 2 turns. It makes 4 turns.

Much better to check the defensive allies NW and take an estimated guess at how much defense % to add.

1) Spy on Target
2) Spy on Allies
3) Spy op on Ally 1
4) Spy op on Ally 2

you dont need to do a Military Spy on the allies because most of the time people do have much tanks or troops in Primary, even if they do have, its highly unlikely that they will be sending them out. Even if that do send them all out, Ally 1 and Ally 2 only contribute 25% of their defence so it will not be differ that much.

If you are just going to based on the allies networth, you're gonna fail 50% of the time or you just have to oversend alot. Thats not worth the 2 turns spent on spying.

Its good to save your spy ops in Primary because there's only 100+ players, more or less you'll find targets with the same allies so from the old spy ops, you can roughly estimate his defence from there via his playing strategy etc.

1. 4 turns. Unless you run with superhigh spies/NW ratio you'll fail some of the ops. So you're not talking 4 turns, you're talking more, say ~6/7.
2. If you bottom feed as most players I see do some of the allies you won't be able to spy on because of humanitarian rule
3.Of the 83 players I spied on last set, less than 10% had very little tanks, and that was mostly at the start. When you write nobody sends tanks out, are you playing another game ? Almost everybody sends tanks out, they provide the buffer when you don't have enough jets. Say in 1 attack out of 3, my guess. Last set I won 4 attacks by excluding targets tanks thanks to a military spy. These are some of the best attacks gain you can make.
3a.I have a large 540 lines excel spreadsheet to prove it, I agree you must save your spy ops. If you know of any online tool that stores them, let me know.

The one good point you have is that in some cases with my approach I might send a large force excess. In case of a large attack, is possibly worth spending the extra 2 turns. Say to save sending a million jets extra....

I won.

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 14:54:44

Don't you wanna know the flaws in your approach though?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jul 13th 2015, 15:03:06

You suck at grabbing because you are too stupid or stubborn to properly op.

You failed multiple grabs on my tourney country in a row.

These are facts. You can't tard logic your way out of them. Sorry.

You're simply out of your mind, not much point arguing

Jul 13th 2015, 15:03:45

1) Spy on Target
2) Spy on Allies
3) Spy op on Ally 1
4) Spy op on Ally 2

I won.

Eh eh, if you say so.....

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 15:05:12

he won the set. as in placed first.

you cant even understand a line of logic as simple as that, but im the crazy one who is out of his mind... lol

i always wondered if crazy people knew they were crazy, you apparently arnt aware.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jul 13th 2015, 15:05:22

Don't you wanna know the flaws in your approach though?

I don't mind. Something that makes sense though, not your usual farnetications

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 15:06:44

and that post wasnt directed at you.

man, you are worse at catching the point than most. i like you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jul 13th 2015, 15:09:49

he won the set. as in placed first.

you cant even understand a line of logic as simple as that, but im the crazy one who is out of his mind... lol

i always wondered if crazy people knew they were crazy, you apparently arnt aware.

It's not that obvious that "I won" in this thread means "I arrived first in the last set". And then what does the fact that he won means for the argument ?

Yes Sir, you do write like the crazy one, I'm afraid....

For what we read most crazy people don't realize they're crazy, BTW

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 15:15:08

im so proud of you.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Jul 13th 2015, 15:21:14

im so proud of you.

?? Antoher "mrford" sarcasm ??

I'm still curious, what are the flaws to h2orich approach if the post wasn't for me ? Let's see if you pick the same extras as mine...

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 15:22:00

wow

you literally stated the concept in your post, but applied it to the wrong post.

impressive.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2015, 16:08:21

Very impressive O O
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

Jul 13th 2015, 17:13:42

wow

you literally stated the concept in your post, but applied it to the wrong post.

impressive.

Ok, you are a lost case

Jul 13th 2015, 17:14:00

Very impressive O O

And you even more

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 17:15:16

just because you are too stupid to understand something, doesnt make that something false.

i give you an A for effort though!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Serpentor Game profile

Jul 14th 2015, 9:03:07

Sorry to ruin your fun guys... But Ti, they will counter argue everything you say, and I don't care if you're right or wrong, but there's no point in arguing like this on an Internet forum. You can't win. Even if you were a super genius and blew them out of the water clearly winning the argument, you won't win. Because they will continue on calling you stupid, and you don't know the math, and your way sucks, etc... There is no win when arguing on these forums, regardless of being right or wrong. Everyone on both sides either gets mad, or gets a rise out of making someone else mad, that's it.

That being said... There is no 100% right or wrong on this topic, as you are allowed to play how you "like", but your slightly further from the correct side than they are when it comes to being efficient and successful. Sorry.
The EEVIL Empire

ironxxx Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2015, 12:37:31

OUCH

Jul 24th 2015, 19:06:16

Originally posted by Serpentor:
Sorry to ruin your fun guys... But Ti, they will counter argue everything you say, and I don't care if you're right or wrong, but there's no point in arguing like this on an Internet forum. You can't win. Even if you were a super genius and blew them out of the water clearly winning the argument, you won't win. Because they will continue on calling you stupid, and you don't know the math, and your way sucks, etc... There is no win when arguing on these forums, regardless of being right or wrong. Everyone on both sides either gets mad, or gets a rise out of making someone else mad, that's it.

That being said... There is no 100% right or wrong on this topic, as you are allowed to play how you "like", but your slightly further from the correct side than they are when it comes to being efficient and successful. Sorry.

But once you know that by now I attach very low consideration to what these two "players" write, say 3 out of 100, you'll realize that these arguments are just a bit of a diversion from normal. I do need my post bonuses and so might wind up few a bit whilst KoHeartsGPA and mrford clearly have an "obsessive need to post" disease.....

Regarding the attacks approach, take note of your view

;-)

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 24th 2015, 19:26:25

I'm touched....
(•_•)

Serpentor Game profile

Jul 25th 2015, 0:34:24

As long as you're having fun. ;-)
The EEVIL Empire

grandiii Game profile

Aug 16th 2015, 21:54:08

Cash

Aug 16th 2015, 21:54:36

2015-07-19 18:22:22 PS Dymaxion (#39) Casascius (#109) 506A (792A)

2015-08-16 21:50:43 PS Casascius (#109) Dymaxion (#39) 1713A (2865A)