Verified:

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2015, 23:41:12

My list is relatively long. I've known a lot of people over the years playing this game.

First, some close friends.

1. Santa Claws - former SoC/TGA player, also played for Citadel. From Chicago, and a very fun person to know. Got to meet him once in Real Life for dinner when I was driving a big truck through Chicago area. RIP, buddy. :( Now passed.

2. Mello - former TGA player, also played for Citadel. From Austin, and a very funny lady to chat with. Had a great sense of humor and a sharp wit.

3. Gramberto - former LaF player and all around douchebag, but he was fun to watch with his various guises on the forums.

4. Patience - my absolute favorite Earth Person, from Calgary, Alberta, one of the few warlike Canuckians. former LaF and TIE player. Met her in Real Life in Virginia while also meeting my next person.

5. Viper - former RoCK player, and also played for Steel. From Richmond, VA. Met him in Real Life and introduced him to the official real Philly Cheesesteak when I went to Virginia to meet Patience.

6. Tirol - former OOA player, founder of RAGE. Don't really know where he was from, we never discussed it directly, never met him in Real Life, but I had a blast playing this game with him back in the day. Some people tell me he's still playing under another name somewhere, I won't say where, since I'm not positive either.

7. Ghost - I think he might have played for Omega back in the day. I met him in Real Life in the Hartford, CT area where I'm fairly certain that he's from. He had some of the more hilarious posts on the old AT forums.

8. Ench - former Omega player from Germany. Met her in Real Life in NYC. A nice lady although she hated my car. LOL I suppose that's because it was American Iron, or so it seemed. LOL

9. Cougar - former player for the KoH/TGA, completely mad player. Loved to fight, and made sure that there was one to get into every game. Met him in Real Life too, in fact, at one point, he was a roommate of mine in the Philly area.

There are others to be sure, but these are the ones I thought about today. :)

What a magnificent game Mehul Patel created here, eh? It's earned the loyalty of many fine people to play it over the years.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

braden Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 23:42:13

all of whom are rd. we win. again.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 7th 2015, 23:43:25

Originally posted by braden:

LOL Santa was not RD, his brother Lemon Chiffon was. LOL

braden Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 23:44:34

also, more than a little offended; somebody is off my to polyamarous marry list, fluff, i mean, rude??

braden Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 23:44:58

heart.

The Cloaked Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 23:48:16

weren't tirol and nazar roommates from winnipeg?

Marshal Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 23:56:45

too long list (and braden, you aren't on that list), patty is of course on list since she's kindest mod (totally opposite of mr mickster).
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

braden Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 23:59:31

thumbs like trifes penis; too large for such small characters.

braden Game profile

Aug 8th 2015, 0:00:37

cerb: ill make a list that doesnt have braden.
braden: thanks for, like, hurt feelings, not adding me to lists
marshal: youre not on the list braden

wow.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2015, 6:46:54

congrats on not making the list braden, quite sure you'd be on others
=============================
"Astra inclinant, sed non obligant"

SOL http://sol.ghqnet.com/

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2015, 6:48:22

Sorry, dude. Didn't know you'd take it so hard. :)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2015, 6:48:51

I was mostly referring to people that don't seem to be around much anymore though.

Vic Game profile

Aug 8th 2015, 11:28:05

Originally posted by Cerberus:
Originally posted by braden:

LOL Santa was not RD, his brother Lemon Chiffon was. LOL

there must be some confusion here.
Lemon Chiffon was Mike Chiero. He passed away. His brother was a VERY prominent color, (and a less controversial one than LC) and I don't ever associate LC's brother with any "santa" identity. Further, LC's brother is alive and well. It's only LC that passed away.

Riddler Game profile

Aug 8th 2015, 12:37:39

Tirol actually came back to Rage a few sets ago as Tirol, but life seemed to get too busy for him as he faded away again

aponic Game profile

Aug 8th 2015, 12:49:06

I didn't realize you were from Philadelphia Cerberus. I moved back to Philly a few years ago from Colombia
SOF
Cerevisi

archaic Game profile

Aug 8th 2015, 13:30:48

It is kind of interesting things that most Canadian players were lifelong netters (and incorrigible cheaters, ;)), while most yanks were career war fighters (and assholes). Life imitates art.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Fatty Game profile

Aug 8th 2015, 16:30:00

Nobody was like Chitty.

All hail Chitty!

~Fatty~

Farming alliances since 2002.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2015, 17:18:35

mob is a likeable type :D

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2015, 17:28:28

Originally posted by Akula:
mob is a likeable type :D
+1
wasn't me...

Vic Game profile

Aug 8th 2015, 21:31:00

also, it's all about Ronnie Rutten baby

blid

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2015, 21:40:07

My list is relatively long. I've known a lot of people over the years playing this game.

First, some close friends.

1. Santa Claws - former SoC/TGA player, also played for Citadel. From Chicago, and a very fun person to know. Got to meet him once in Real Life for dinner when I was driving a big truck through Chicago area. RIP, buddy. :( Now passed.

2. Mello - former TGA player, also played for Citadel. From Austin, and a very funny lady to chat with. Had a great sense of humor and a sharp wit.

3. Gramberto - former LaF player and all around douchebag, but he was fun to watch with his various guises on the forums.

4. Patience - my absolute favorite Earth Person, from Calgary, Alberta, one of the few warlike Canuckians. former LaF and TIE player. Met her in Real Life in Virginia while also meeting my next person.

5. Viper - former RoCK player, and also played for Steel. From Richmond, VA. Met him in Real Life and introduced him to the official real Philly Cheesesteak when I went to Virginia to meet Patience.

6. Tirol - former OOA player, founder of RAGE. Don't really know where he was from, we never discussed it directly, never met him in Real Life, but I had a blast playing this game with him back in the day. Some people tell me he's still playing under another name somewhere, I won't say where, since I'm not positive either.

7. Ghost - I think he might have played for Omega back in the day. I met him in Real Life in the Hartford, CT area where I'm fairly certain that he's from. He had some of the more hilarious posts on the old AT forums.

8. Ench - former Omega player from Germany. Met her in Real Life in NYC. A nice lady although she hated my car. LOL I suppose that's because it was American Iron, or so it seemed. LOL

9. Cougar - former player for the KoH/TGA, completely mad player. Loved to fight, and made sure that there was one to get into every game. Met him in Real Life too, in fact, at one point, he was a roommate of mine in the Philly area.

There are others to be sure, but these are the ones I thought about today. :)

What a magnificent game Mehul Patel created here, eh? It's earned the loyalty of many fine people to play it over the years.
Decent top ten, but it's missing #1. *takes a bow*
Originally posted by Mr. Titanium:
Watch your mouth boy, I have never been accused of cheating on any server nor deleted before you just did right there.

Akula Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 8th 2015, 23:47:36

*slaps blid around a bit with a particularly large, smelly trout* ;)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 9th 2015, 17:19:32

Originally posted by aponic:
I didn't realize you were from Philadelphia Cerberus. I moved back to Philly a few years ago from Colombia

Oh, yeah. Long time Philly Boy now living in Florida.

If you're still in Philly, I've got a special treat for you. :)

Any weekday you might have off, or if you work in center city, go to the northeast corner of 20th and Market Streets to the food vendor located there. A semi-crazy gentleman named Mr. Christoforos who owns a cart he calls the "Beautiful Food Cart". He serves up the most delicious sandwich ever. It's pricey, last time I was there, it was 8 bucks but almost everyone gives him a ten for it.

You'll be able to identify his cart by the extensive line waiting for those sandwiches. :) You'll also be able to smell it for quite some distance if the wind is right.

He will only sell you one sandwich, so that he doesn't run out before he gets to serve all his regulars.

He opens the stand around 11AM and is generally sold out and packing up by 2:30 - 3PM. So, try to be there just before he opens up if you don't want to wait in a long line.

He also doesn't sell any drinks, so if you want something to drink, you'll have to hit another food cart, or a local store for it.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed in the sandwich. It's got chicken that he's marinated and grilled right there on his cart that remains amazingly juicy even after grilling, it also has falafel on it as well as various greek spices, sauces and other items. Trust me, you won't want to leave it alone at any time. It's usually too big to eat in one sitting, but the whole time you're waiting for your stomach to make room for it, it sits there and croons your name saying "you know you want to stuff yourself with me, you don't have to wait until there is room, just stuff it in."

Heston Game profile

Aug 9th 2015, 18:06:53

Wronghouse
Patience
Taz
Pallet
MSH
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Marshal Game profile

Aug 9th 2015, 19:16:37

Banks
Monkeyboy
Diamonddog

aponic Game profile

Aug 9th 2015, 21:11:49

Any weekday you might have off, or if you work in center city, go to the northeast corner of 20th and Market Streets to the food vendor located there. A semi-crazy gentleman named Mr. Christoforos who owns a cart he calls the "Beautiful Food Cart". He serves up the most delicious sandwich ever. It's pricey, last time I was there, it was 8 bucks but almost everyone gives him a ten for it.

You'll be able to identify his cart by the extensive line waiting for those sandwiches. :) You'll also be able to smell it for quite some distance if the wind is right.

He will only sell you one sandwich, so that he doesn't run out before he gets to serve all his regulars.

He opens the stand around 11AM and is generally sold out and packing up by 2:30 - 3PM. So, try to be there just before he opens up if you don't want to wait in a long line.

He also doesn't sell any drinks, so if you want something to drink, you'll have to hit another food cart, or a local store for it.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed in the sandwich. It's got chicken that he's marinated and grilled right there on his cart that remains amazingly juicy even after grilling, it also has falafel on it as well as various greek spices, sauces and other items. Trust me, you won't want to leave it alone at any time. It's usually too big to eat in one sitting, but the whole time you're waiting for your stomach to make room for it, it sits there and croons your name saying "you know you want to stuff yourself with me, you don't have to wait until there is room, just stuff it in."

Great tip -- I actually used to go there semi-regularly. Mr. Christoforos has yelled at me on two occasions as well. I remember once he made a motion that seemed as igf he was waving me over to get my food as I was next in line. However, as a took a step forward he began yelling that he would call me when it was ready and that I was delaying the food for everyone in line. Luckily, he gave me my food when I simply nodded and took a step back.

Currently I am not sure where his cart is as there is major construction on that block. I will try to head over that way again in the coming weeks and let you know!
SOF
Cerevisi

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2015, 1:54:20

Cool. So you're familiar with him, eh? LOL He's a really nice guy if you actually get a chance to talk to him. They must be finally building on that empty lot next to the Independence Blue Cross building, eh?

I remember, I used to go past there from time to time at lunch time and would be shocked to see all the old white guys who worked at the Stock Exchange get out for lunch and it would look like the start of the Boston Marathon with all these old guys running across the street to get into the line for those incredible sandwiches.

Heston Game profile

Aug 10th 2015, 2:21:47

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

farmer Game profile

Aug 10th 2015, 2:39:58

Monkeyboi last seen in mars and left in a huff

TheORKINMan Game profile

Aug 10th 2015, 4:04:17

I'll play, although all of mine are super old:

Detmer
Trumper
Martian
skitch
H4xor Wanger
sicko
cynic
AnthonyCiolli
Rook
Smarter than your average bear.

mrford Game profile

Aug 10th 2015, 5:32:46

gregg
lincoln
darkling
that crazy leader that raged out in warchats all the time, Thomas maybe?
dibs
iscode
ashlynn
star
aphrodite

im sure im forgetting some batfluff crazy over the last 15 years. they are the most fun.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Marshal Game profile

Aug 10th 2015, 15:29:51

MorWin of course
and Gallery can't be forgotten

Ruthie

Aug 10th 2015, 16:31:35

lol, I saw this guy the last time I took my Dad to Jefferson. We almost stopped to get lunch there, but decided to eat somewhere outside Philly on the way home.

Maybe next time, since he comes so highly recommended! :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 10th 2015, 19:04:38

He is unforgettable, Ruthie. His sandwich is even more unforgettable. Trust me on this.

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Aug 10th 2015, 19:32:30

I wanna see LEAST favorite earth personalities, now.

Ruthie

Aug 11th 2015, 16:52:41

I live in the "burbs" and don't get to Center City all that much. Hopefully my Dad wont be going back to Jefferson anytime soon.

But I will definitely look for him the next time I am in Philly, but probably not before the Pope visits lol. So much planning for the Papal visit going on, I am staying away :)
~Ruthless~
Ragnaroks EEVIL Lady

Vic Game profile

Aug 11th 2015, 17:13:04

Great tip -- I actually used to go there semi-regularly. Mr. Christoforos has yelled at me on two occasions as well. I remember once he made a motion that seemed as igf he was waving me over to get my food as I was next in line. However, as a took a step forward he began yelling that he would call me when it was ready and that I was delaying the food for everyone in line. Luckily, he gave me my food when I simply nodded and took a step back.

Currently I am not sure where his cart is as there is major construction on that block. I will try to head over that way again in the coming weeks and let you know!

Lolol aponic

Marshal Game profile

Aug 12th 2015, 13:30:39

Originally posted by ericownsyou5:
I wanna see LEAST favorite earth personalities, now.

marius

crash

Assassin Game profile

Aug 13th 2015, 21:16:24

Trife Game profile

Aug 13th 2015, 21:49:48

Originally posted by Assassin:

old fart sighting!

Uncle James Game profile

Aug 13th 2015, 22:31:37

You want old huh. How about XYNX and SEXMACHINE and HOPI WOMAN AND SLIP AND PATRIOT.

SAM_DANGER Game profile

Aug 13th 2015, 22:54:29

bad_carpet

elvesrus

Aug 13th 2015, 23:25:09

I always enjoyed callipygian and wond3rbr3ad on AT
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

trifeisabitch

Aug 13th 2015, 23:39:40

dolphin !!

two girls, how many cups, again?

slip Game profile

Aug 13th 2015, 23:47:25

Originally posted by Uncle James:
You want old huh. How about XYNX and SEXMACHINE and HOPI WOMAN AND SLIP AND PATRIOT.

I was just a mouthpiece back then. You did the heavy lifting.

Xynx was a beast.

breeze Game profile

Aug 14th 2015, 0:41:50

I do have a list but I will list my favorite personality Iron Priest

Collzaboration Game profile

Aug 14th 2015, 6:11:11

I was the fav of a few but they all quit cause the ones here blow Billy goat burgers

SuperFly Game profile

Aug 14th 2015, 7:33:31

Myself I will always remember my WoG crew!

Deity
LordSlayer
PimpDave
Alena
Crusader

However I have had good times with my nemesies such as Duque, de1i, Boltar, that dirty dog of KJ (red/Evo) and buds like iScode, soviet, galleri, now3p, AZN, Vic, King Cobra and his BFF Titanium

Uncle James Game profile

Aug 14th 2015, 23:25:16

How many of you that are still around ever played in one of these clans listed below>

HOMER
ALL4ONE
PHOENIX
USIMP

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 15th 2015, 0:32:39

Thank You, Trife, for that tidbit of information. You're spot on, mate. :)