Verified:

Mud Rat

Aug 5th 2015, 14:59:29

I have a idea. Why dony BladeEWG and ssewellusmc next set go one on one, since they both seem to love each other so much. Both need to leave their clan out of it and no help from either side.then winner will have bragging rights. Then maybe we will have a nice clean forums board.This will solve our problem on who is the best. both will start the same and be equal.

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Aug 5th 2015, 15:03:50

Ssewell wont do it...blade wld smash that wannabe
wasn't me...

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 5th 2015, 15:26:29

Love to but would never happen
I'd have to waste too many turns in telling to see where his FA was coming from.
Besides we all know how much Shewell wants me I'd have to get iron plated skivvies to protect myself from his anal urges.

Reckless Game profile

Aug 5th 2015, 17:06:51

Server war

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 5th 2015, 19:53:45

You missed it Reck, we had a small server war last set.

Reckless Game profile

Aug 5th 2015, 20:23:48

Lets do it again

ssewellusmc

Aug 5th 2015, 23:31:34

Originally posted by BladeEWG:
Love to but would never happen
I'd have to waste too many turns in telling to see where his FA was coming from.
Besides we all know how much Shewell wants me I'd have to get iron plated skivvies to protect myself from his anal urges.

Aren't you the tools who were getting FA and getting your ass kicked?

Also...what's with you always wanting me to fluff you? FAGGGGGG

ssewellusmc

Aug 5th 2015, 23:33:04

Originally posted by Jayr:
Ssewell wont do it...blade wld smash that wannabe

Just like he smashed me this set... ample opportunity, but nothing. I did help kill blade though. It was easy.

Get back to Facebook stalking fat chicks.

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 6th 2015, 0:26:41

ohhhhhh the big bad Shewell has once again chimed in.
not just once..twice!!!!

find another thread to troll PIG, this one is for the grown ups.

ssewellusmc

Aug 6th 2015, 1:01:07

ohhhhhh the big bad Shewell has once again chimed in.
not just once..twice!!!!

find another thread to troll PIG, this one is for the grown ups.

Before I showed up, it was full of pencil fluffed homos. Now a real man shows up and you try to pull the 'adult' bullfluff.

Y u no troll good?

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 6th 2015, 1:15:21

sorry? real man?
is your significant other nearby?

ssewellusmc

Aug 6th 2015, 2:02:38

sorry? real man?

Mommy?

GeneralofRome Game profile

Aug 6th 2015, 4:45:13

Originally posted by ssewellusmc:
sorry? real man?

Mommy?

If that's your significant other...well...you have problems

ssewellusmc

Aug 6th 2015, 10:49:28

Originally posted by GeneralofRome:
sorry? real man?

Mommy?

If that's your significant other...well...you have problems

No blade knows what I'm talking about. I warned him to never speak of my family.

(X^(

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 6th 2015, 10:54:13

S'ok General of Rome
It's Shewell showing how much of an ass he really can be
His Mommy remarks refer to my Mother who passed away .
He thinks he's a clever boy mocking me with that.

You warned me? Who the f do you think you are asshat?
Go crawl under the rock you came out from under or return to play in the mud with the rest of your pig friends.

ssewellusmc

Aug 6th 2015, 11:02:48

S'ok General of Rome
It's Shewell showing how much of an ass he really can be
His Mommy remarks refer to my Mother who passed away .
He thinks he's a clever boy mocking me with that.

You warned me? Who the f do you think you are asshat?
Go crawl under the rock you came out from under or return to play in the mud with the rest of your pig friends.

You were clearly warned. You must have wanted that response because you knew it would come if you talked about my family.

You tards are gonna tard I suppose.

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 6th 2015, 11:12:16

Shewell I don't give a crap what you think.
Maybe your dog, your wife, your kid need to heed your warnings when you play the big bad x marine at home but I sure don't need to listen to a bigoted, homophobic, racist PIG such as yourself.
Your words are idiotic and prove nothing but to confirm how much of an ass you are.
Your continuation of the "tard" insult ,which most gave up when they left grammar school just reinforces your inability to be able to deal with anyone that does not fit into your little utopian ideals. Open your eyes and look around you , people are different than you.
That does not make you superior.
All it does it make me feel pity that people like you actually survive in this world.

mrford Game profile

Aug 6th 2015, 14:08:37

If I wanted to see
something as retarded as the 2
of you arguing I would
feed a 2 year old some PCP.

(Threw some random enters in there so you could read it blade, I'm nice like that)
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 0:19:28

If you don't want to read, then why open the thread?

ssewellusmc

Aug 7th 2015, 0:25:46

Maybe your dog, your wife, your kid need to heed your warnings when you play the big bad x marine at home but I sure don't need to listen to a bigoted, homophobic, racist PIG such as yourself.
Your words are idiotic and prove nothing but to confirm how much of an ass you are.
Your continuation of the "tard" insult ,which most gave up when they left grammar school just reinforces your inability to be able to deal with anyone that does not fit into your little utopian ideals. Open your eyes and look around you , people are different than you.
All it does it make me feel pity that people like you actually survive in this world.

Eugenics would have solved the problem of people like you. Please go find or show me where I made a racist comment.

People can be different, but sadly I would have a hard time deciding who was smarter... my pet rock or blade. I feel the pet rock is edging you out.

Your pitty party is happening right now? Need some tissues?

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 0:35:50

Oh Scotty learned a new word eh👍
And why am I not surprised you have s pet rock? So very nuerturing of you.

ssewellusmc

Aug 7th 2015, 0:44:19

Nuturing? Is that the word you were looking for tard?

So I guess you claiming me to be racist is another baseless accusation?

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 2:12:37

Perhaps? But PIG sure isn't right?

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 2:13:29

And what's wrong with baseless accusations? I thought that was right in your wheel house
PIG

ssewellusmc

Aug 7th 2015, 2:46:17

And what's wrong with baseless accusations? I thought that was right in your wheel house
PIG

Nothing that emminates from your tiny brain is based on fact...

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 4:02:30

It is amusing you only questioned the bigot part. So we can take that as your agreement with the rest of my assessment?
Just to refresh your pea brain..."Maybe your dog, your wife, your kid need to heed your warnings when you play the big bad x marine at home but I sure don't need to listen to a bigoted, homophobic, racist PIG such as yourself."

ssewellusmc

Aug 7th 2015, 4:34:44

Again... show me an example of a racist comment. Or do you just sling mud in attempt to win a PR battle because you can't seem to beat me in a war?

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 10:38:23

Ok so you're a bigot right? You're having troubles with me calling you a racist ?
Just trying to keep this all straight is all...

ssewellusmc

Aug 7th 2015, 11:26:31

Ok so you're a bigot right? You're having troubles with me calling you a racist ?
Just trying to keep this all straight is all...

No, your trying to avoid answering this

Again... show me an example of a racist comment. Or do you just sling mud in attempt to win a PR battle because you can't seem to beat me in a war?

Answer it or move along little boy.

ZDH Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 12:09:50

Homos = gross
White people = greatness
Black People = leaches
Mexicans = Crime, Drugs, and Rape.

That's not racist or homophobic that's fact :P

Donald Trump said so.
-BigZ

Little Joker Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 12:17:37

Originally posted by ZDH:
Homos = gross
White people = greatness
Black People = leaches
Mexicans = Crime, Drugs, and Rape.

That's not racist or homophobic that's fact :P

Donald Trump said so.

Go to sleep Zdh. What time is it there 7 already?

ZDH Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 12:18:49

lol i'm working nights I got off at 5 am.

Just trying to stir the pot a little ;)
-BigZ

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 15:23:30

What part of this didn't you understand Shewell?
If you don't want to be a racist, that's fine we can stick with bigot. Your choice bunky

Really? This is up there with the best in your arrogance. You not only call your own tag mates " tards" now you claim to single handedly win this war? And you have the gall to call me a mud slinger? You are just an incredible idiot. How did you survive so long with a 3 year olds brain after all?

ssewellusmc

Aug 7th 2015, 16:41:02

What part of this didn't you understand Shewell?
If you don't want to be a racist, that's fine we can stick with bigot. Your choice bunky

Really? This is up there with the best in your arrogance. You not only call your own tag mates " tards" now you claim to single handedly win this war? And you have the gall to call me a mud slinger? You are just an incredible idiot. How did you survive so long with a 3 year olds brain after all?

So you are going to throw a term out there and not support it... yes or no? If you are trying to save face by spinning this on me you are wrong and an idiot.

My team performed well both times we slaughtered stones. Stones has yet to even come close to killing me in a war.

Stop putting words in my mouth like how your other transexual friends put their mangina in your mouth...

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 17:01:15

You are such a fool I don't have to put words in your mouth, you are perfectly capable I'd spewing crap out of your mouth at a moments notice.

"So you are going to throw a term out there and not support it... yes or no? If you are trying to save face by spinning this on me you are wrong and an idiot.

My team performed well both times we slaughtered stones. Stones has yet to even come close to killing me in a war.

Stop putting words in my mouth like how your other transexual friends put their mangina in your mouth..."

I can throw whatever the f I feel like throwing out there, especially to a PIG such as yourself. I care little what you think, and for the moment you amuse me. Very similar to a puppet on a string that you resemble in your replies.
And why didn't we hit you? DUNNO, maybe we don't like hitting the scum of a tag

Vic Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 17:14:45

awesome thread

BUTTMAN Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 17:38:24

Originally posted by Vic:
awesome thread

ssewellusmc

Aug 7th 2015, 17:43:48

You are such a fool I don't have to put words in your mouth, you are perfectly capable I'd spewing crap out of your mouth at a moments notice.

"So you are going to throw a term out there and not support it... yes or no? If you are trying to save face by spinning this on me you are wrong and an idiot.

Stop putting words in my mouth like how your other transexual friends put their mangina in your mouth..."

I can throw whatever the f I feel like throwing out there, especially to a PIG such as yourself. I care little what you think, and for the moment you amuse me. Very similar to a puppet on a string that you resemble in your replies.
And why didn't we hit you? DUNNO, maybe we don't like hitting the scum of a tag

You ok, you need a tissue? You are a complete flufftard and a prisoner of your own pea sized brain.

BUTTMAN Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 17:50:12

tl;dr

"Your brain is small.

"No, YOUR brain is small"

"NO! YOUR brain is small!"

"NO!!! YOUR BRAIN IS SMALL!!"

"NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

BladeEWG Game profile

Aug 7th 2015, 18:15:04

I'm fine bunky. It's you who is uncomfortable confronting your demons.