Verified:

Brigg Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 15:24:24

So, I've been grabbing tech from country Celthric beneath the Wolves (#72) on another server because I figured it's a bot country.

And I accidentally lost track of where I was (I'm on and off my computer at work) and grabbed tech 10 times from Carouselambra #72 here on the alliance server. I wanted to announce this publicly because I know my current tag (STONES) is at war with (SoF). I'm not sure what measures need to be taken to make up for this.

For now, I publicly state that #72, and ONLY #72 has permission to retaliate against me for this accident. I'm really really sorry for this incident.
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Soy Sauce

Jul 17th 2015, 16:00:03

You sounds like a good guy, you don't deserve to be in that tag. You'll get killed almost every set.

Btw, what do you mean only 72 can retaliate? Any of the MDers can retaliate. Don't like it? Have fun dying again and again.

Edited By: Soy Sauce on Jul 17th 2015, 16:02:45

justtaint

Jul 17th 2015, 16:08:44

I'll let our FA team handle this. Stealing tech is a waste of an op, especially for a country at war.

10 times? That deserves an automatic kill.
SlashMD

ssewellusmc

Jul 17th 2015, 17:19:36

I got 2k missles to dump

Brigg Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 17:21:55

;__________;

Like I said, it was a mistake. I thought I was still playing in Express because I'm playing at work and go to and from my computer. I should have double-checked where I was before doing it. I just auto-piloted because I was grabbing a bunch from bot country #72 in Express.

But in regards to this incident, whatever happens happens. Rules are rules. Just please take it out just on me, and leave the other guys in the clan alone. I feel like I just fuster-clucked the whole dynamic of what's going on here on the server...

Alternatively, I could just delete my country, crawl in a hole, and die of embarrassment <.<

EDIT: I'm just going to tank out and drop from this reset before I make things worse. Sorry Stones.

Edited By: Brigg on Jul 17th 2015, 18:38:52

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 19:02:16

Not to worry Brigs we can work this out just like we worked out earlier mistakes made.
Don't pay attention to the jerks from SOF on the thread. This is not their business but they feel the need to be involved in everything stones.
You can be sure they'll message to recruit you again .

Brigg Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 19:52:40

I have a lot to consider, though.

I really do feel like an embarrassment. I can't even make it to scheduled KRs, and I'm still learning what it even is to spend my turns wisely. Starting to feel like I'm not really fit for any tag.

I'll figure out what I'm doing between resets. Having a country on every server is what led to this mishap. I should probably scale back on the number of countries I'm running. (The exact reason I don't play Free-For-All)

ericownsyou5 Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 20:09:47

Dude, don't ever steal tech. It's such a waste of a turn.

Brigg Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 20:14:53

I was only meaning to be doing it in Express, where I'm just messing around with random stuff. I didn't mean to steal tech in here.

Now that I think about it, though: everyone keeps saying that stealing tech is a "Waste of a turn". But nobody bothers to explain exactly why. Can I get an explanation.

Marshal Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 20:29:16

1. you need to have alot techs already.

2. you won't get much techpoints.

3. its risky since your target will quite likely destroy your country.

play 1 server at a time and no risk of losing focus.
Patience: Yep, I'm with ELK and Marshal.

ELKronos: Patty is more hairy.

Gallery: K at least I am to my expectations now.

LadyGrizz boobies is fine

NOW3P: Morwen is a much harsher mistress than boredom....

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 17th 2015, 23:18:58

You feel like you fit in any tag????
Then your in the right place at STONES.
That's what got us started here. We a
We all came from tags we didn't fit in right at. This is the second time around with STONES for some of us LOL
It's our home and you're welcome here as long as you want to be.

archaic Game profile

Jul 18th 2015, 0:35:25

You should be more embarrassed for wasting turns stealing tech than you should about a fat finger attack.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 18th 2015, 1:36:31

Nothing to be embarrassed about. It's a friggin game and you learn as you go.

ssewellusmc

Jul 18th 2015, 2:15:54

More cannon fodder please

Brigg Game profile

Jul 18th 2015, 4:38:07

Gonna just feel it out.

braden Game profile

Jul 18th 2015, 5:07:46

to misqoute a very smart [dead] [black] man, [my friend], we all make oopsies :(