Verified:

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2015, 21:06:32

It just won't end, libtards guilt trip runs deeeeeeep!

http://m.nydailynews.com/...process-article-1.2277840
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

elvesrus

Jul 9th 2015, 21:11:01

have to whitewash that history
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Trife Game profile

Jul 9th 2015, 21:13:29

thanks obama

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 9th 2015, 21:17:09

F U C K O B A M A
Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jul 9th 2015, 22:37:19

Originally posted by elvesrus:

racist.

elvesrus

Jul 9th 2015, 22:51:41

Originally posted by braden:

racist.

it's like notlob to bolton :p

BladeEWG Game profile

Jul 9th 2015, 23:58:59

Pretty funny they will move Forrest and take down his monument because he was a confederate, not because he was a Kkk member.

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2015, 0:40:39

This is only the beginning, the Libtard Apocalypse is just getting rolling. Trust me on this.
I don't need anger management, people need to stop pissing me off!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2015, 1:03:22

It's been rolling for decades, bro!
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jul 10th 2015, 1:05:19

nathan bedford is my fluffing boy, son.

first born male? arthur macarthur alloicious king
second son, nathan bedford forrest king
first female, katherine elena [her mothers maiden name] king

the rest are adopted from south east asia and are likely named flip or chink or..

braden Game profile

Jul 10th 2015, 1:06:03

Originally posted by Cerberus:
This is only the beginning, the Libtard Apocalypse is just getting rolling. Trust me on this.

they should try meth- get rolling farr quicker and id imagine far cheaper.

TAN Game profile

Jul 10th 2015, 18:54:21

Good. We shouldn't have monuments to traitors. You don't see any Benedict Arnold statues anywhere, do you?
FREEEEEDOM!!!

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2015, 18:59:11

Rewriting history is next.
(•_•)

Trife Game profile

Jul 10th 2015, 19:05:04

This is only the beginning, the Libtard Apocalypse is just getting rolling.

i haven't even evolved into my final form yet :)

the best is yet to comeeee

archaic Game profile

Jul 10th 2015, 19:08:18

An entire generation of people whos feelings get hurt very very easily. I can only imagine if our generation had been tasked with fighting off the nazi's. A few taunts and hurtful words from the German lines, and we'd have packed up and gone home.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Heston Game profile

Jul 10th 2015, 19:43:43

Originally posted by archaic:
An entire generation of people whos feelings get hurt very very easily. I can only imagine if our generation had been tasked with fighting off the nazi's. A few taunts and hurtful words from the German lines, and we'd have packed up and gone home.

Pretty much anyone born after 1982 doesn't have what it takes. There are many exceptions, they all provide an actual product and WORK for a living. Imo it went to fluff with dont ask dont tell and affirmative action. I miss the good old days when the best people got the job, people were proud to provide for themselves and help others.
Troll on
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

elvesrus

Jul 10th 2015, 20:18:35

maybe a few wood chippers would help

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 10th 2015, 21:10:04

Sooner or later the libtards are going to go too far and then there will be open warfare going on. They never learn and will have to learn it the hard way all over again.

It's unfortunate but it is what it is.

conspiracy theory

Jul 10th 2015, 21:12:57

mFrost Game profile

Jul 11th 2015, 3:21:06

Originally posted by conspiracy theory:

well there goes Sesame Street... they may be claiming to teach history, but we all know what traitors to the Union they really are ...

Dissident Game profile

Jul 11th 2015, 3:24:11

maybe we need to redo the civil war and see who would win this time around.

Garry Owen Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 2:20:06

Did you notice that at first the demand was "That flag belongs in a museum!" to now the left wing fascists will not even allow it over the graves of soldiers on only ONE DAY a year! Surely a cemetery is a place that has 'historical context'....

http://www.cnn.com/...federate-flag-house-vote/

But of course the brownshirts of the liberal left cannot allow anything they disapprove of, and demand total acceptance of whatever they want to push, no matter how objectionable it might be to some people.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2015, 3:16:31

Originally posted by Garry Owen:
Did you notice that at first the demand was "That flag belongs in a museum!" to now the left wing fascists will not even allow it over the graves of soldiers on only ONE DAY a year! Surely a cemetery is a place that has 'historical context'....

http://www.cnn.com/...federate-flag-house-vote/

But of course the brownshirts of the liberal left cannot allow anything they disapprove of, and demand total acceptance of whatever they want to push, no matter how objectionable it might be to some people.

They are the "tolerant party", right?
(•_•)

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 4:27:16

tellarion Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 12:42:41

Hey what's goin on in this....erm...Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt your circle jerk....

By all means, please continue.

braden Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 12:50:24

garry raises good points- no more wearing of brown above the waist !

Scribble Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 13:21:35

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:
Rewriting history is next.

Have you not seen the latest textbooks? This is already happening. Just the tip of the iceberg!

Dissident Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 14:46:56

are you going to get all outraged when they start changing street names too?

those poor statues... how are they going to feed their families in this Obama economy?

mrford Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 14:49:26

Originally posted by Dissident:
are you going to get all outraged when they start changing street names too?

those poor statues... how are they going to feed their families in this Obama economy?

That isn't the point and you know it. Or you have too simplistic of a view to see it.

Once it starts, where does it stop? We are turning into a tip toeing, politically correct, go out of our way to make sure no one is offended, society. fluff cant get done because we are too focused on everyone liking everything.

When did everyone become a special little snowflake?

Edited By: mrford on Jul 13th 2015, 15:08:25
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

elvesrus

Jul 13th 2015, 15:16:26

clinton administration

trumper Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 15:31:03

They're trying to rename a street in Alexandria, VA (Jefferson Davis Highway). It's just funny because the city has a couple dozen other Confederate-themed road names that these idiots don't even realize. Wheeler Ave, Stuart St, Slaters Lane, Pickett St, etc.

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2015, 16:15:54

flufffication of America...
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 16:52:24

clinton administration

carter administration, then back to men for reagan, then back to pussies, then post nine eleven back to men, then quickly back to women.

who else reads a correlation here?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2015, 16:59:33

No, it's been fluff since RR.....
(•_•)

braden Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 17:03:12

pussies dont invade countries, men do (pussies do however let women fight but with a lesser expectation to match physical requirements.. who was this done under??)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 13th 2015, 17:35:06

Memphis City Council voted to dis-inter a confederate General and his wife and move them since they were buried in a memorial under a statue of the general, right? Now, it's on to desecration of graves for cryin' out loud.

This is EXACTLY the same kind of fluff that ISIS is doing in the middle east. Desecrating graves of Christian's etc. Smashing items of historical value unless they can steal them and sell them on the black market.

Soon, they won't be waiting for the conservatives to die and then fluff with them, they're going to start destroying everything they can that belongs to or a conservative cares about.

Heston Game profile

Jul 13th 2015, 18:11:21

Soon, they won't be waiting for the conservatives to die and then fluff with them, they're going to start destroying everything they can that belongs to or a conservative cares about.

What planet do you live on? They been there and done that. Its a decades old tradition. Thats why they are bewildered at us squeeling and whining.
The confederate flag being perged from govenment is another example of common interest clashes because of the governing political partys track record of challenging and changing the constitution. Voting and politics will not solve the problem. Both sides know this.

Twain Game profile

Jul 14th 2015, 12:28:24

It's funny you bring up the idea of people getting their feelings hurt, because what I see in this thread is an issue that probably doesn't personally affect the vast majority of you, yet you're all mad about it.

BlueCow

Jul 14th 2015, 13:16:32

Take down the African monument in sc it is offensive.
Slag 12 - Chevs -15

mrford Game profile

Jul 14th 2015, 14:06:42

Originally posted by Twain:

It's funny you bring up the idea of people getting their feelings hurt, because what I see in this thread is an issue that probably doesn't personally affect the vast majority of you, yet you're all mad about it.

Not caring about things that don't directly affect you is a pretty fluffty attitude.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

aponic Game profile

Jul 14th 2015, 17:55:07

I love how most of you are making vast generalizations and swinging wildly. I don't know what a libtard is for example but I for damn sure know that none of you define it the same way. Look at me I made up a label and I am going to yell about it expecting everyone to read my fluffing mind and know what I am saying.

People here need to learn to use real words -- then maybe they could say something worth reading.
SOF
Cerevisi

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2015, 18:06:37

Originally posted by aponic:
I love how most of you are making vast generalizations and swinging wildly. I don't know what a libtard is for example but I for damn sure know that none of you define it the same way. Look at me I made up a label and I am going to yell about it expecting everyone to read my fluffing mind and know what I am saying.

People here need to learn to use real words -- then maybe they could say something worth reading.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Libtard

You've been educated.
(•_•)

Twain Game profile

Jul 14th 2015, 18:17:59

Originally posted by mrford:

Not caring about things that don't directly affect you is a pretty fluffty attitude.

I agree. But what you said wasn't the point I was making. I was making the point that everyone here who is advocating that the flag shouldn't be removed is doing so on the basis that people who are offended by a symbol are too sensitive, yet they are offended by the removal of that same symbol. I'm not advocating apathy. I'm pointing out hypocrisy.

braden Game profile

Jul 14th 2015, 18:27:04

if we're expected to be sensitive to their feelings being hurt, which in principle i dont disagree with at all, its called being nice, but why arent they expected to be sensitive to our hurt feelings? more hypocrisy :(

who ever can win?

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2015, 18:29:09

Originally posted by mrford:

I agree. But what you said wasn't the point I was making. I was making the point that everyone here who is advocating that the flag shouldn't be removed is doing so on the basis that people who are offended by a symbol are too sensitive, yet they are offended by the removal of that same symbol. I'm not advocating apathy. I'm pointing out hypocrisy.

You do realize it's not just about the flag, right?
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2015, 19:41:12

Originally posted by aponic:

HOW DARE YOU come on to this thread and make sense!!!! Who do you think you are?

LOL I had to point this out. Yes, there are labels flying around this thread that would go right over the heads of people who aren't connected to the argument. However, I will offer some definitions for you.

Definition #1: The Libtard. This is a species of human being that's mind is so open that their brain has fallen out.
Definition #2: The Liberal Lemming Bandwagon or The followers of politicians who can lie, cheat and steal directly in front of them and they will still support them no matter if they have eaten babies for breakfast.
Definition #3: The Lame Street Media. News sources like CNN (Communist News Network), MSNBC (Most Stupid News Before Coffee), and other parrots of the liberal cause that nothing should cost anything, and that if you work hard and save your money and invest wisely and profit from your labors, that the government should come along and take your stuff to give it to the people who don't want to work hard and save their money so that THEY can have nice stuff too even though they're not going to value it anyway.

Definition #4: The Racist Pig. The conservative who thinks that the fruits of your labor should by right be yours to distribute or use the way you see fit, and also have the other rights like free speech, and freedom of religion, and the right to keep and bear arms so that you can protect yourself since the state is doing such a bang up job of it with their laws that the criminal element don't give a rat's ass about anyway.

Definition #5: The Intolerant Scumbag. This is what used to be the people formerly known as Americans leaning towards a Christian world view and view of laws and such, that oppose things like gay marriage and refuse to participate in gay marriages as a condition of their belief system which they have a right to do, but the lefties want to punish these people thus, they will sue them in court to deprive them of their homes and businesses to punish them for it. Of course they are aided and abetted in doing this by a police state who's role has shifted from "Serve and Protect" to "Harrass and Collect".

Let me know if you need any further definitions, I can look them up for you, don't ask the libtards, they want to redefine every word to suit themselves, thus their definitions have no real world value or meaning. For example, the debate over what the word "is" means during the Clinton administrations "Wild Willie" hearings.

Edited By: Cerberus on Jul 14th 2015, 19:43:42
See Original Post

elvesrus

Jul 14th 2015, 19:56:43

Such a shame more people can't see without extreme shades of red or blue :(

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2015, 19:59:28

#brainwashedsheepscantfunctionwithouttalkingpoints

^^^^
(•_•)

Cerberus Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 14th 2015, 20:00:21

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

#brainwashedsheepscantfunctionwithouttalkingpoints

^^^^

LOL

braden Game profile

Jul 14th 2015, 21:54:11

my conservatives are blue :(