Verified:

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 6th 2015, 2:48:14

Vic got the average networth crown lol

stanrools Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 3:15:46

Top 20 with a oiler 2 sets in a row. hum I think ill play oiler again!
Techer to win it all.

now im nothing Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 3:33:31

LaF members win back to back primary. That was a pretty sweet finish this set for 1st. If your gonna farm hard at least end up blowing the competition away by a landslide.
less defined as days go by. Fading away well you might say I am losing the focus. Kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself

Serpentor Game profile

Jul 6th 2015, 18:07:02

Yeah he definitely followed through with a full 2 month effort. That's always been my problem. Always got stuff blocking me from playing. It's unbelievably hard to escape for 20 mins to run turns on my phone when you got a wife and two kids not in school yet. Lol. Kids will fight as soon as you pull out your phone, or wife will be like "what are you doing? I need help with ..." Lol

Lunch time at work, or sitting on the fluffter, or just before bed... That's about all the time I get to actually play. If goods don't sell, I'm hooped for a day of grabbing too.
The EEVIL Empire

h2orich Game profile

Jul 7th 2015, 0:34:27

that's why you should play casher serp, you don't have to depends on goods to sell to be able to run ur turns.

Relax lah Game profile

EE Patron

Jul 7th 2015, 1:44:11

Haha good on u Serp, I think that's why the game is fun for most of us now..

Daddy runs an evil empire on the side while looking after u kids :)

Serpentor Game profile

Jul 7th 2015, 1:49:34

Yeah. Lol

No can't change strat. Changing strat requires thought and effort. I need fast autopilot play. Haha
The EEVIL Empire