Verified:

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:18:48

what are you smoking and how much for a pound?

you are just wasting your time, you have less than 3 days now.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 2:24:04

Originally posted by mrford:

Don't change the topic when we were discussing how you fail to apply logic. And how you are a bigoted racist. Angry little person. Compulsive. Likely violent and abusive. And likely to have served time.

No. Zero days. I don't play your stupid little games. So that means I've lost whatever stupid challenge you pose. It also means zero days not three, which means you FS right now if you must do it. What? chicken? I've already lost. You don't win twice. You've already won. But I've already opened the doors to anyone who wants to take your challenge. ANd if they do, then they do. May the better man win!

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:25:45

im storing turns....

you really like to call people names dont you?

isnt that why you call me angry? because i call people names?

im just an angry bigot after all, what do i know.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 2:39:22

Originally posted by id1028s:

Don't change the topic when we were discussing how you fail to apply logic. And how you are a bigoted racist. Angry little person. Compulsive. Likely violent and abusive. And likely to have served time.

No. Zero days. I don't play your stupid little games. So that means I've lost whatever stupid challenge you pose. It also means zero days not three, which means you FS right now if you must do it. What? chicken? I've already lost. You don't win twice. You've already won. But I've already opened the doors to anyone who wants to take your challenge. ANd if they do, then they do. May the better man win!

Ford is not a racist... period. You are the biggest idiot on this forum.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:46:21

im just an angry bigot after all, what do i know.

wow that's big of you to admit that ford. I'm awefully proud of you:)
Do as I say, not as I do.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:47:52

Originally posted by rebelnbk:
ID for your interest: I wasnt hitting smaller countries.

Clan Start nw
NBK 66,643,460

Clan Start nw
TT 109,263,514

that tag was netting though, not warbuilt like you. Hey whooze where you been? we need to borrow your bot;)

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:50:16

Your mouth got your ass in trouble. You don't have the option to fluff out anymore. I have nothing to prove, I just don't let fluff talkers walk away.

As for me being angry, lol. I have ribs in the smoker, and I'm drinking a beer on my riding lawnmower. You are the one making real life assumptions here. A sure sign of desperation.

I'm getting ready to give you another situation of desperation. I suggest you let me give you the FS.

Do you mind if I help him to make it an even war?

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:58:21

if you can convince him to sack up, sure, but im not sure how you joining would make it an even war. you have bored war countries, i have 13 restarts!

unless you mean coaching. if that is the case then i think you might have your work cut out for you lol.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 3:02:23

Originally posted by Syko_Killa:
Originally posted by rebelnbk:
ID for your interest: I wasnt hitting smaller countries.

Clan Start nw
NBK 66,643,460

Clan Start nw
TT 109,263,514

that tag was netting though, not warbuilt like you. Hey whooze where you been? we need to borrow your bot;)
Yeah, a lot of netters might have most of their land on research if they are teching. And hitting a techer when you are full on warbuilt will not end in a fair fight, even if they didn't all get wiped out. I mean, you'd have to spend money and turns to rtake down research and buy other unit, stock or revenue generating buildings to be able to have a chance. Which means they've lost basically. That is why most of the time, these warring clans that pick on netters win. Because it wasn't a fair fight.

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:03:22

Nah NM.

id1028s

Jun 29th 2015, 3:03:26

Your mouth got your ass in trouble. You don't have the option to fluff out anymore. I have nothing to prove, I just don't let fluff talkers walk away.

As for me being angry, lol. I have ribs in the smoker, and I'm drinking a beer on my riding lawnmower. You are the one making real life assumptions here. A sure sign of desperation.

I'm getting ready to give you another situation of desperation. I suggest you let me give you the FS.

Do you mind if I help him to make it an even war?
I nominate you to take that spot to war him. I already resigned to his superiority. Ive said ti many times.

I think he still wants to prove to us he can KR 16 in 30 hours. So I'd like to see him prove that. I bet you can prove him wrong.

Heston Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:11:43

Oh no! Dont do it ford he will quit the game. For community sake! Who will save a hoe? Syko says no.

❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:12:33

Unfortunately, once you pissed him off, he will FS you either way. Not too mention, he has a Tag that will back him up if I jump in without getting approval first. I don't like it either. But CC and IMP have had years of aggression that went nowhere for us.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 3:21:04

a tag that will back me up? lol. i dont need a tag to back me up from that guy. but i have had people not in CC offer to join me, and i have denied all offers.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Forum Douche

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 3:27:07

thats beside the fact. i dont really need help beating some noob in a 1v1. i'm a god at this game. nobody can beat me 1v1, ive proven it many times, ask around.

gambit Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 4:01:54

go reb go

keep the tag alive :)
Natural Born Killer

rebelnbk Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 5:13:28

Hey Gambit.
Trying hard to stay motivated. ;)

drkprinc Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 6:26:22

"Yeah, a lot of netters might have most of their land on research if they are teching. And hitting a techer when you are full on warbuilt will not end in a fair fight, even if they didn't all get wiped out. I mean, you'd have to spend money and turns to rtake down research and buy other unit, stock or revenue generating buildings to be able to have a chance. Which means they've lost basically. That is why most of the time, these warring clans that pick on netters win. Because it wasn't a fair fight."

hmmm my 16 countries have had a great time at war and they are all labs no problem with income most my countries sitting on a billion cash with 700m income a day from tech sales keeping my military up, split your turns used for readiness 3 ways missiles/spy/teching
(<(<>(<>.(<>..<>).<>)<>)>)

zz.ghqnet.com - 0.o
http://LaF.center - LaF
imp.ghqnet.com - IMP

whooze Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 29th 2015, 19:15:01

Hey whooze where you been? we need to borrow your bot;)

I'm on irc I guess, or pm on the board works ;)