Verified:

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 19:37:31

Well bout time the Supreme Court did their job. Seems like we will get one decision a day for awhile?
Always at 9am they announce , so sit tight for the next one!
This one was pretty much a no brainier for them I think. Equal rights are supposed to be equal rights for everyone.
So we have the Obama Care deal upheld, gay marriage ,what's next?

Frybert Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 19:48:06

We got 2 today, as we did yesterday. I think there's only 3 left, and those will probably be monday. I agree, withholding what amounts to a legal document from two people just because they are of the same gender goes against the spirit of the constitution. I mean how can my marriage that I can't even remember having, to a woman I then went on to not see for the next seven years be any more valid that two dudes or dudettes?

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 20:15:30

The right thing was done today, but have little invested in this issue, or the Obambacare issue, or the section 8 housing issue. Not trying to minimize the issues, there a bunch of people affected by each one, but I belive that society could be vastly improved if people stopped trying to insert their value systems into others' lives.
Your base is mine!

Nekked Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 1:43:43

eww

Heston Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 1:47:15

14Th amendment should make my concealed weapons permit legal in all 50 states now. Yay!
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

BlueCow

Jun 27th 2015, 1:57:35

The supreme court ruling today also would over turn legalization of weed in states that legalized it....
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Heston Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 2:08:57

Or vise versa

Frybert Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 2:28:22

If that's what it means, then that's what it means. All the more reason to tackle weed, or any drug for that matter, on the national level. On a related note, did you know there is no federal law that requires one to be 21 years of age for the purchase of alcohol? Yet all 50 states and the District of Columbia have this requirement. Interesting. The problem with A LOT of laws in this country is no one bothers to actually challenge them!

ZDH Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 2:44:41

So I can't smoke weed but Trife can sadomize his boyfriend and legally marry him?

I am offended!
-BigZ

Heston Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 3:33:37

Why not?
In California you can leave your pets an inheritance or even your whole estate in a trust.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 11:28:57

I've never been a big supporter of federal laws overriding state law. I agree with the gay marriage law but I still feel that states should be able to make and enforce their own.
If the people of the state don't like it, then they can move or work to change it.
The argument would be we don't want a bunch of city- states right?
Tuff calls all over

Oceana Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 16:29:51

Whats comical is the statements by a few of the republican candidates, that Their going get a Constitutional amendment to Un-do this. When 3/4 of the States had self legalized it already, So how would they even conceive an amendment remotely passing.... Clueless fluffers.

As to the ruling, Marriage was always a State not federal controlled privilege, So I would say it's a very questionable ruling As the 10th Amendment should have prevailed, the extension of the 14th amendment here is just another case of the federal government basically saying the 10th amendment is dead, and the federal government can ignore the states anytime they wish.

elvesrus

Jun 27th 2015, 18:02:38

Except this seemed more like states hiding behind the 10th to uphold morality based laws.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

mFrost Game profile

Jun 27th 2015, 18:19:58

Originally posted by elvesrus:
Except this seemed more like states hiding behind the 10th to uphold morality based laws.

interesting... the culture i come from for hundreds of years basically made it possible for a man to kill another man, if it was in defense of their own livelihood. For example if someone stole my tools or vehicle I rely on to earn a living, I would then have a right to kill the offending party. -- Morality rules today basically say I can no longer do this...

what is it we really consider to be moral or just

i would say it is more about laws being adjusted to match the shift in cultural agreements. what is legal today can very well be illegal tomorrow, especially if it would allow for open competition and a path wealth. Take spam as an example, and then think back to how the eBays and Amazons got to where they are. The path they took is now illegal ...

conspiracy theory

Jun 27th 2015, 19:23:59

so, they try to kill the confederate flag, a symbol of states rights, and then fluff all over states rights.

coincidence? i think not!

farmer Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 3:07:41

i would rather the fed stay out of most things. In this day and age of political correctness, nothing seems to be done for the right reasons.

Heston Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 4:43:56

Whoopty fluffin doooo. Now gays have permission of the government to ask the government permission to get married. Big fluffin victory.
Gawddamn fluffin foools people are.

LOLOLOLOL

Ivan Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 10:08:12

As usual i consider most of you nuts, I think it would do you all very well to travel a bit around the world and see different places and how they work and thus get perspective on things as guns, enviroment etc etc etc

Oceana Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 12:18:35

Ivan I spent 24 years in the military seen many other countries and cultures both more liberal and by far more conservative as well. We are not any other country just US, when it comes to our laws.
Personally I really have no problem with Gays getting married If they want, and it only will minutely effect any government programs like maybe slice another year or two off the broke date for Social Security, and cost a bit on some government give away programs. As for all the other arguments like inheritance, who can make decisions if one is in a hospital or visit etc, all could already be done via a will and Power of Attorney. Commercially benefit programs like Insurance coverage will probably get slightly adjusted to reflect costs effecting companies .

I would expect the way the ruling was ruled to very shortly get extended to allow a polygamy challenge before the courts, and actually I believe there are already ones in the lower courts. If those prevail based on the way of the ruling it could have more dramatic effects of costs to programs. Without this ruling the democratic process had proven to greatly go the same way of the effects of this ruling in only the past few years. However a State's rights ruling would have left any pro-polygamous as mute for any foreseeable future.

elvesrus

Jun 28th 2015, 12:27:58

Would seem somewhat easy to challenge the ability to have 2 spouses if one is bi-sexual. It is part of that same community.

Heston Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 18:10:42

Originally posted by Ivan:

As usual i consider most of you nuts, I think it would do you all very well to travel a bit around the world and see different places and how they work and thus get perspective on things as guns, enviroment etc etc etc

Why the fluff would we do that? Oh and you add such valuable insite. I think ill fly around the world and watch people fluff in the railroad tracks and bath in the gutter. Perhaps a trip to russia to kick the fluff out of some queers . then a quick trip to china to eat some dogs. Maybe ill visit the open boarders of the dprk and pay respects to the great leader.

Ivan Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 18:32:10

As usual you go to the extremes altho thats not very suprising, theres idiots of all kinds

mrford Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 18:38:08

As usual you contribute nothing other than anti-American sentiment.

Did an american fluff your girl or some fluff?

Don't you live in Scandinavia? We will see what turne you are singing the next time Putin gets bored in the Baltics.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 18:43:03

Perhaps mexico is a good example for the usa. No guns allowed there. Cuba has their fluff together. The middle east is a beacon of justice. Africa clearly could add something . Dont really need to travel the world to know what a backwards fluffhole it truly is.

ZDH Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 19:22:36

Originally posted by Heston:
Perhaps mexico is a good example for the usa. No guns allowed there. Cuba has their fluff together. The middle east is a beacon of justice. Africa clearly could add something . Dont really need to travel the world to know what a backwards fluffhole it truly is.

LOL
-BigZ

Heston Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 20:25:28

The sewer from the us military in places across the globe is used by the locals for drinking water and irrigation of crops. Literally our fluff makes a nation flourish. Look at mexico flourish in a struggle to control the united states and canadas flow of illegal drugs. Most all of which benefit the average worthless junky and crack whore.
When did ivan come to suck on uncle sams tit? Did he miss the bus? Maybe he can spearhead an effort to recycle tampons from our women and spark his countries economy. Obama could make biohazzard bags shaped like Scandinavia or where ever, to distribute. He could put them to use to stop the bleeding from his butthurt.

farmer Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 23:01:47

This is more of a religious argument than a political one.It is up to the parents and church to tell there kids this is not the kind of lifestyle they want them to live. Should also be kept out of the schools,kids are pretty smart and will figure out which way they swing with out someone telling them.

ZDH Game profile

Jun 28th 2015, 23:05:33

Enjoy AIDs and urinary tract infections all you liberals!
-BigZ

elvesrus

Jun 28th 2015, 23:37:23

Originally posted by ZDH:
Enjoy AIDs and urinary tract infections all you liberals!

you must be catholic, not being familiar with condoms and all that

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 0:09:04

How else are they supposed to keep their numbers up and their quest for world domination alive?

Condoms are the Devils work.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Heston Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 0:46:54

Originally posted by farmer:
This is more of a religious argument than a political one.It is up to the parents and church to tell there kids this is not the kind of lifestyle they want them to live. Should also be kept out of the schools,kids are pretty smart and will figure out which way they swing with out someone telling them.

Well dont worry. The gov is teaching children in school all about islam.

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 0:52:26

Originally posted by mrford:
How else are they supposed to keep their numbers up and their quest for world domination alive?

Condoms are the Devils work.

Condoms make sex worthless. You have 93 kids... so clearly you agree.

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 0:54:11

93 kids means I have had sex atleast 93 times.

Im all about proof of sex!
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 1:17:56

Hahaha

archaic Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 15:10:50

Originally posted by Frybert:
If that's what it means, then that's what it means. All the more reason to tackle weed, or any drug for that matter, on the national level. On a related note, did you know there is no federal law that requires one to be 21 years of age for the purchase of alcohol? Yet all 50 states and the District of Columbia have this requirement. Interesting. The problem with A LOT of laws in this country is no one bothers to actually challenge them!

You do realize that there are other laws besides the constitution right? The US DOT has rules in place that authorize it to withhold transportation funding to states that do not enforce various minimum high safety standards. One of those standards is a minimum drinking age of 21. If you've ever wondered why roads are so bad in Louisiana, its because they held out on the 18 year drinking age until 1996 and thus lost a lot of highway funding.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Frybert Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 15:21:48

Which is exactly what I was pointing at!

Frybert Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 15:28:23

And actually it has nothing to do with the DOT. It came right from congress.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 16:10:44

At this point, I feel obligated to ask you why those areas are having problems. Couldn't have any connection with the US, could it?

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 16:24:12

castro picked wrong back in the day and fluff commies. even old commies. REMEMBER THE MAINE!

mexico, well REMEMBER THE ALAMO. fluff them. Donald Trump will show them with a river of fire at the border

the middle east was killing each other long before we decided they had oil that we wanted and they decided that we were the new crusaders

we dont have much to do with africa, they have little use since we cant actually own them anymore and before that we wernt very impreialistic, that is all england and france's problem re: imperialism.

but you know,
-south korea is doing pretty well other than that murderous dictator witin artillery range of ther capital because china got butthurt in the 50s and fluff commies.
-japan is a little retarded from the radiation, but they are kicking ass
-saudi arabia is backwards as fluff, but quality of life aint that bad.
-Taiwan is pretty legit till china decides to crimea that fluff.
-Isreal is still over there fluffing fluff up and not giving a fluff what nobody says

judging a country soely on their haters is mean and hurts my feelings.

Edited By: mrford on Jun 29th 2015, 16:45:37
See Original Post
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 16:44:09

Originally posted by tellarion:

At this point, I feel obligated to ask you why those areas are having problems. Couldn't have any connection with the US, could it?

If the US is the problem, then you should go applogize to them Tella.

tellarion Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 17:15:56

If you come with me, sure.

And if you think the US isn't involved in Africa....holy hell man....

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 17:17:52

being involved =/= majority of the blame for the place sucking

throwing money at corrupt countries and fluffing up in the horn isnt the same as what france and england did to that place. hell, europe for that matter.

funny you pick that out ot that entire post lol
Swagger of a Chupacabra

Trife Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 18:02:17

Originally posted by ZDH:
So I can't smoke weed but Trife can sadomize his boyfriend and legally marry him?

https://upload.wikimedia.org/...ial,_July_2004-edit1.JPEG

yes

braden Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 18:06:56

trife wont let a single mother in a bad neighbourhood carry a gun, but he wants to give nukes to iran because.. they live in a bad neighborhood?

mrford Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 18:10:26

you want to arm women?

far more dangerous than some silly ayatollah
Swagger of a Chupacabra

braden Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 18:17:21

no property, law, vote or public office but sure, let them hurt their pretty little wrists

Heston Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 18:39:59

Sure. If you look at what they lack. Flush toilets, clean water, safe bldg infrastructure, police, a fluffin military, education system, vehicle code and job market. Ect ect ect. If the usa lacked those things, i guess we couldnt take responsibility for how much those places suck .
Some people are happy fluffting in their water source and drinking it. I wont take responsibility, but you can feel free to own it.

Trife Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 18:50:13

wrong threadz0r

mdevol Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 20:53:50

Perhaps the US should pull out all military and all aid to every other nation we provide it to. Let them flourish on their own. Right? I'm sure that's what would happen.
Surely what a man does when he is caught off his guard is the best evidence as to what sort of man he is. - C.S. Lewis

ssewellusmc

Jun 29th 2015, 22:54:13

If you come with me, sure.

And if you think the US isn't involved in Africa....holy hell man....

I am not all too concerned we did much in the way of harm to them, but we have the purse and make a good scapegoat too.