Verified:

ZDH Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 17:12:27

persecution wasn't what I meant. More like being made to feel everything we say is racist. Which is annoying.

I saw a quote on FB one time that said
"If you woke up this morning and you are white...your racist"

and that's pretty much how the minority feels even though they ignore the racism in there own culture.
-BigZ

ZDH Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 17:15:41

Anyway I gotta go to sleep for real peace out girl scout! <-- sexist
-BigZ

braden Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 17:26:00

meh, women are second class citizens. sexism isnt too bad.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 18:32:09

Tuff call really
You're right in that it wasn't all about slavery. There was a thing on yahoo that showed the sections of the southern states succession documents that showed each of them did mention slavery.
More as a way of life thing, which surprised me as being on the start.
As for removing the flag. That strikes me as trying to erase history.
Not as bad as the Germans stopping anything about the " final solution" in their schools, or the Japanese ignoring their involvement in the war.
The civil war was a major part of our history and a battle flag over a monument should not be creating such a stir. You see what you want to see sometimes
Someone said along the lines of Those that forget history are destined to repeat it.

ZDH Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 19:07:04

Those that do not learn from the past are destined to repeat it. Is the saying I think your looking for.
-BigZ

Frybert Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 20:36:22

Left.

braden Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 21:17:42

i first heard the phrase as a placard in the messhall of jonestown. note to self: dont go to guyana looking for a spiritual awakening.

Trife Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 21:30:26

Originally posted by braden:
i first heard the phrase as a placard in the messhall of jonestown. note to self: dont go to guyana looking for a spiritual awakening.

or if you're a congressman wanting to investigate things

braden Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 21:47:01

dont tell me what to do. youre not my mother. fluff.

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 24th 2015, 1:56:08

ZDH yep, that's it

KoHeartsGPA Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 24th 2015, 2:48:29

Mess with me you better kill me, or I'll just take your pride & joy and jack it up
(•_•)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6VRMGTwU4I
-=TSO~DKnights~ICD~XI~LaF=-

S.F. Giants 2010, 2012, 2014 World Series Champions, fluff YEAH!

Thunder Game profile

Jun 24th 2015, 5:01:13

Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

BladeEWG Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 1:56:21

Originally posted by Thunder:
Originally posted by KoHeartsGPA:

conspiracy theory

Jun 25th 2015, 1:58:47

Obama is trying to make the south succeed again so he can remain in power as a war powers president. If The north loses, they can blame the south on the national debt and race riots.

Win Win for the african in office that is selling the country to China so his Buick can have 20 inch rims when he is an ex-president.

Sov Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 5:39:52

Originally posted by conspiracy theory:
Obama is trying to make the south succeed again so he can remain in power as a war powers president. If The north loses, they can blame the south on the national debt and race riots.

Win Win for the african in office that is selling the country to China so his Buick can have 20 inch rims when he is an ex-president.

Sounds like a great plan to me. Who wouldn't want 20 inch rims?

Atryn Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 12:42:26

Originally posted by ZDH:
As long as you aren't a white/male/Christian you can do and say whatever you want.

That's right! White Male Christians are the real victims in today's society! We suffer continuously at the hands of others! We lack equal opportunity, rights and don't let me get started about how we are treated differently everyday by police, business owners.... the "eyes" on the street that see us with suspicion... The lack of funding for adequate schools for our children! Can you believe that in today's world white male christians are still seen as such a "lesser" people??? WE shall rise up! WE shall overcome!!!!

LOL.....

ZDH - your posts throughout this thread have been filled with exactly the kind of "justification" language that sustains the racist and hate movements. You ignore anything that is against your POV. I don't know where you are from, but I grew up in and live in the South and while you appear to not know what the confederate battle flag means to many people flying it, I have met them and it ain't cultural heritage (unless they are speaking publicly like you are, then it absolutely is ONLY about that).

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 25th 2015, 13:16:15

lol @ conspiracy theory saying Obama wants to make the south succeed. I know it's a typo, but it changes the entire context of the post :p
"If Obama makes the south successful, they'll love him and grant him war powers to remain president forever!!!"
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

ZDH Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 13:19:57

Originally posted by Atryn:
As long as you aren't a white/male/Christian you can do and say whatever you want.

That's right! White Male Christians are the real victims in today's society! We suffer continuously at the hands of others! We lack equal opportunity, rights and don't let me get started about how we are treated differently everyday by police, business owners.... the "eyes" on the street that see us with suspicion... The lack of funding for adequate schools for our children! Can you believe that in today's world white male christians are still seen as such a "lesser" people??? WE shall rise up! WE shall overcome!!!!

LOL.....

ZDH - your posts throughout this thread have been filled with exactly the kind of "justification" language that sustains the racist and hate movements. You ignore anything that is against your POV. I don't know where you are from, but I grew up in and live in the South and while you appear to not know what the confederate battle flag means to many people flying it, I have met them and it ain't cultural heritage (unless they are speaking publicly like you are, then it absolutely is ONLY about that).

I wasn't talking about how we are mistreated. But about how everything we say and do is racist. And I live in central Texas and honesty other then kids putting it on their jacked up trucks...I don't see anyone flying it. There is 1 little memorial off 1-35 but other then that I don't really see it anywhere.

And there no more racism in white homes then there is in blacks or Hispanic or Asian homes. Just the minority have some vision of white privilege that everything is given to us. Which IDK about you but nothing was given to me...I moved out when I was 16. Bought my first house (3 bedroom brick house) by 22 with 2 kids and the only parent working. And not a god damn dime was given to help me no welfare no food stamps nothing. So I know if I can do it on my own with no help everyone is capable theirs no white agenda to hold any race down. This is what this generation thinks racism is. White people have some super secret meeting to decide how we are not going to give them jobs and force them to live in the "ghetto".
-BigZ

Atryn Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 14:57:07

I wasn't talking about how we are mistreated. But about how everything we say and do is racist. And I live in central Texas and honesty other then kids putting it on their jacked up trucks...I don't see anyone flying it. There is 1 little memorial off 1-35 but other then that I don't really see it anywhere.

And there no more racism in white homes then there is in blacks or Hispanic or Asian homes. Just the minority have some vision of white privilege that everything is given to us. Which IDK about you but nothing was given to me...I moved out when I was 16. Bought my first house (3 bedroom brick house) by 22 with 2 kids and the only parent working. And not a god damn dime was given to help me no welfare no food stamps nothing. So I know if I can do it on my own with no help everyone is capable theirs no white agenda to hold any race down. This is what this generation thinks racism is. White people have some super secret meeting to decide how we are not going to give them jobs and force them to live in the "ghetto".

Again, I think you have blinders on, whether intentional or out of ignorance. Something is "given" to me in virtually every public, social or business interaction I have by virtue of me being white and not black. The differential treatment is almost impossible to miss once you actually start paying attention. Its not about a check if that's the handout you mean - its about the prejudice that affects everything we do. From whether you are comfortable looking someone in the eye and smiling based on their race or whether you think you should be "more careful" about a business transaction with them. This fluff happens every day.

Not all "prejudice" (using the technical, not political version of the term) is bad, its evolutionary. But ignorance of it and thus allowing it to determine actions for the wrong reasons IS bad and can only be overcome with conscious effort to "check" the subconscious.

I have spent some time in TX but not much. Generally I would say the state culture is much more focused on TX than on the South. The Texas Star flies everywhere and is painted everywhere (outsiders perspective). I would argue TX is the most "state-patriotic" place I have ever been. It is totally different from SC, AL, GA, etc. where this confederate battle flag was misappropriated and corrupted years ago and is now frequently used to show support for that frame of mind.

ZDH Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 15:25:05

The first 2 paragraphs i'm having trouble understanding your point. We are racist because we treat them differently in business/social transactions? But that's ok because we are all ignorant and we will eventually evolve into believing just like you?
-BigZ

Heston Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 16:55:07

The first 2 paragraphs i'm having trouble understanding your point. We are racist because we treat them differently in business/social transactions? But that's ok because we are all ignorant and we will eventually evolve into believing just like you?

You translate liberal well.
❤️️Nothing but❤️️💯❤️️❤️️🌺🌸🌹❤️❤️💯

BlueCow

Jun 25th 2015, 19:33:56

I have experienced this white privilege. The privilege of living in fear of whatever I do will offend someone of the opposite race, and I will then be fired, or have a law suit filed against me. Some white privilege I have in this country.
Cannot even say I am proud that I am white without being a racist. All the other races can do it, but if you are white you can't. Some privilege. Guess that is the same privilege that stops me from being able to apply for scholarships that are related to race and, or gender.....
Slagpit
Mar 31st 2024, 15:13:02

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

Trife Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 19:45:00

Originally posted by BlueCow:
I have experienced this white privilege. The privilege of living in fear of whatever I do will offend someone of the opposite race, and I will then be fired, or have a law suit filed against me. Some white privilege I have in this country.
Cannot even say I am proud that I am white without being a racist. All the other races can do it, but if you are white you can't. Some privilege. Guess that is the same privilege that stops me from being able to apply for scholarships that are related to race and, or gender.....

would someone please think of the oppressed white christian males in this country!!!!!???????????

lulz

BlueCow

Jun 25th 2015, 19:56:31

So are you saying that whites are not being oppressed also trife?
Slagpit

If you sincerely believe that the game admins are lying to you then you should obviously quit the game.

mrford Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 20:08:55

trife doesnt have an opinion, he just has a bunch of stupid talking points he re-hashes every few weeks.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Frybert Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 20:11:44

Like Trump!

wait...trump...trife....*tinfoilhat*

Trife Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 20:54:49

So are you saying that whites are not being oppressed also trife?

i'd _love_ to hear your examples

BlueCow

Jun 25th 2015, 21:48:02

2 people hold up to signs.
The first sign is Black lives matter, the second sign is white lives matter. Identify the racist.

Why is it when a black preacher can call out to a crowd that it is time to kill all whites no one cares.

but if you reverse the rolls every media outlet in this country would be covering it.

Why is this wrong
http://www.usatoday.com/...rship-challenged/2164815/

but this is ok?
http://scholarships.fastweb.com/r-african-american-students
https://www.scholarships.com/...ve-american-scholarships/
https://www.scholarships.com/...ships/asian-scholarships/
Slagpit

mrford Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 21:53:46

i feel like im being oppressed by the black race through crime!

http://i.imgur.com/8LUDSMD.png

/trife like troll
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Pang Game profile

Administrator
Game Development

Jun 25th 2015, 22:11:29

Some privilege. Guess that is the same privilege that stops me from being able to apply for scholarships that are related to race and, or gender.....

To BlueCow's point, I didn't qualify for lots of scholarships because of the very very diverse program I was in. But that was probably like less than 5% of the total scholarships that I was alerted to.... and I'd say a majority of those scholarships were put up by local organizations from specific communities to help those from that community. A buddy of mine got a scholarship from the Bhuddist community because his parents were big-wigs in that community, some scholarships are set up just to funnel money to specific groups or social classes.

However, there were WAY more scholarships that had requirements like community service/volunteering, writing a long essay, having strong extra curricular activities and other things that are typically done/expected of kids of affluent white parents. I even got a scholarship every year from the Canadian Legion because my grandfather fought in WWII for Canada. There were not shortage of scholarships available for a white kid from an middle class family that's been in North America for 100+ years.

Also, that point re: you can't have white pride -> every organization is "white pride" by default unless expressly stated otherwise. "White" culture is ubiquitous in North America and, in general, the world, via America/England over the last few hundred years.

Try to look at the bigger picture of how the system functions rather than trying to cherrypick minor/non-existent issues to be butthurt over.
-=Pang=-
Earth Empires Staff
pangaea [at] earthempires [dot] com

Boxcar - Earth Empires Clan & Alliance Hosting
http://www.boxcarhosting.com

Frybert Game profile

Jun 25th 2015, 22:21:55

https://games.yahoo.com/...maker-says-190003419.html

Confederate flag in your civil war video game? Change it or leave the apple store.

http://www.salon.com/...med_games_from_app_store/

Edited By: Frybert on Jun 25th 2015, 22:24:00

BlueCow

Jun 25th 2015, 22:24:34

Guess I should tell the black community the same thing Pang.....

I really think Americans need to stop being so offended by fluff. And need to realize you cannot make everyone happy.
But hey what do I know to a good majority of them all they know when they see me is He is white so he must have had it easy in life. I hate the term White privilege like I hate the term Black lives matter. All lives matter.

And I think that everyone can qualify for those same scholarships as long as they meet the requirements for them.
That still does not solve the problem of why an only white scholarship is racist compared to all the other only whatever race scholarships.

Edited By: BlueCow on Jun 25th 2015, 22:30:29
See Original Post
Slagpit

ZDH Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 2:20:11

If the Confederate flag goes.

Black Entertainment Television - has to go to it offends me.

Every rap song that talks about them fluffing white women - offends me.

Every black comedian that gets on TV and makes jokes about white people needs to be removed from television and any stores shelves - it offends me.

Black people saying 'black power' at any job need to be immediately fired - that to offends me.

McDonalds cannot get my order right because i'm white - this offends me it needs to be shut down.

Taco Bell doesn't sell hamburgers only Mexican food - i'm offended!

Non of these actually offend me...but this is how ridiculous it's becoming. The shot at MC'ds really is true though I don't know what it is about that place but they employee the biggest fktards.
-BigZ

Trife Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 3:06:19

lol.

mrford Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 3:10:40

Swagger of a Chupacabra

farmer Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 4:04:24

pay MD workers more and they will get your order right :/

Syko_Killa Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 6:01:30

That's some good fluff.
Do as I say, not as I do.

ZDH Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 13:16:30

Originally posted by farmer:
pay MD workers more and they will get your order right :/

Get fluffing real. Pay MD workers what I make in a factory fluff no. If your over 25 and working at MD it's probably because your retarded.
-BigZ

mrford Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 13:25:25

My first real W-2 job in 2002 was at an ice cream store for $5.15 an hour, minimum wage at the time.

My best friend was my boss, the shift supervisor, with store keys and safe codes and what not, and he made $5.25 an hour. Lol. I had turned that fluff down. $0.10 extra for all that responsibility?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

ZDH Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 13:33:21

lol my first job was $5.25 at a grocery store the raise was $0.05 a year. I got fired for coming in hung over and passed out in the back...hehe good times. So much responsibility now :'(
-BigZ

Trife Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 14:20:38

If your over 25 and working at MD it's probably because your retarded.

*you're

do you work at mcdonalds? :P

ZDH Game profile

Jun 26th 2015, 15:19:04

No buddy but I really couldn't give a fluff less about grammar. Or the proper uses of your you're there their they're. first one I type I just go with lol. If you know what i'm talking about then I got my point across :-P.

At McD's I say I want a burger and fries somehow they manage to fluff that up.
-BigZ

Garry Owen Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 1:46:35

I am a Son of The South, born and raised. Proud of that fact and believe The South is the best place to live in the world.

However, we lost the Confederate Battle Flag as a symbol of the 'honorable fight' a long time ago. Starting with Nathan Bedford Forrest and his night riders doing their evil under that flag. But even more than that, it was completely given over to a racist symbol in the 1960 when it was the standard of the most violent and oppressive anti-black people. Where were the 'heritage' people back then? Standing by and letting 'their flag' be used as a symbol of the worst in hatred and bigotry.

No one was saying 'Hey - take down that flag! My great-grandfather fought under that flag for states rights, not so you can beat up black people!!'. Nope, didnt happen. The klan and all the worst ya-hoo's waved that flag in everyone's face while screaming their hatred and bigotry. Eventually the average southerners came out from hiding and forced the klan undercover but it was too late for that flag.

The Confederate Battle Flag is a symbol of bigotry in most every situation. Even people who do wish to honor the better points of the Lost Cause, know that the display of that flag outside of historical context is understood as a loud shout of racism, no matter what the person displaying it intends.

So let the racists and bigots keep that flag. Easier to identify them. For real honor to the heritage and history lets use the First National flag, and let us defend it against any who try and use it for anything except in a manner to respectfully honor those long-dead citizens who fought with honor and courage for their homeland and families.

Riddler Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:09:42

I am of the mind that we are all one race. the human race. Our only differences come from Culture. It's our cultural upbringings that truly seperate us as a people. We need to stop allowing the government and media to seperate us further. They are only here to keep us divided so that we dont unite and overthrow the corrupt. We are all human beings,

farmer Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 2:47:07

and again the smoke and mirrors are at work. Something of little importance can take everyones mind off more important issues

http://www.foxnews.com/...r-hand/?intcmp=latestnews

Edited By: farmer on Jun 29th 2015, 2:55:59
See Original Post

Trife Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 18:50:47

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=374_1435549300

confederate flag parade

wait for it :)

Heston Game profile

Jun 29th 2015, 18:59:14

Originally posted by Trife:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=374_1435549300

confederate flag parade

wait for it :)

LOL.

Dey eben blokkin taffick fo dem. Racist movva fukkin parraid!! Gawd hatin uglie.

mrford Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 18:02:42

TV Land just pulled "Dukes of Hazard" from their lineup.

When will this stupidity end?
Swagger of a Chupacabra

elvesrus

Jul 1st 2015, 18:11:12

when its legal to do something about it.
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Heston Game profile

Jul 1st 2015, 18:18:25

Pacification by force.??