Verified:

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 0:19:44

Prepare for war! FS is incoming! Fire some of those 40+ missiles some of your countries have!
Your base is mine!

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 0:44:21

Wait, what? Why war declared? Did we do something to you?

And I'm still learning the lingo around here. What's FS?

Edited By: Brigg on Jun 23rd 2015, 1:06:00
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

Dissident Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 1:32:34

fluff strike.

means theys about to fluff your muffins.

good luck everyone

archaic Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 2:35:37

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_sY2rjxq6M

confirmed

Archaic

not affiliated with THE MIGHTY CLAN |DANGER!|
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 2:39:23

I like how they're all like, "Prepare for war! Rawr!"

And then kill 2 of our countries before either of them get a chance to see the message and respond.

That's totally fair and awesome![/obvioussarcasm]

braden Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 2:40:25

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgZOYt5kH9Q

i'll be your kc if you promise to be my sunshine band, archaic.

Thunder Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 2:41:58

Thank you DrunkSEX for defending our name from the imposters who tried to usurp the senior discounts. The hot pockets and capris sun's are on the way.
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

2010 Armchair GMs League Champion
DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Ninja since born....Awesome Forever!

archaic Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 2:44:26

I'll see your sunshine and raise you some kool time in the jungle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57oBC_WLsYA

Thunder Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 2:49:30

Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

braden Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 2:52:34

im outside smoking, so on my phone- it says it is unavailable. i guess only on mobile, or maybe some e-racism and not available in canada. good thing i have it on mp3!

youre kool, so im the gang.

https://youtu.be/_ul7X5js1vE

i think i won the internets, and as always stevie wins musics.

archaic Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 2:55:42

Originally posted by Thunder:

~_~

.........../(|
...........( :
.........__\ \ _____
......(____) `|
......(____)| |
.......(____).__|
........(___)__.|_____

Jun 23rd 2015, 2:55:50

Maybe in team with such small #s, a war dec needs to posted a signifcant amount of time before a FS is started. However, you don't exactly what you are up against until you start opping countries. In gathering all the info, you will likely fail a couple of them, likely alerting your target.

So I don't know the best way to acheive a fairly even war. Entirely possible for a can to declare war with notice, op and figure out they have bitten off FAR more they can handle.

Once again, DrunkSex is a war tag. We try to avoid hitting obvious netting tags (made one mistake) so when we see tags with non-netting gov'ts and 60 missiles in more than 1 country, you will likely fall in our target scope. I get no kicks out of simple slaughters, but that is a YOU, random non-netting tag, problem, not a DrunkSex problem.
Your base is mine!

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:00:09

braden Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:02:39

i think i just had a seizure.. let me use my windows to see if i can't find out for sure

braden Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:02:55

nope, it would appear it was only the drugs.

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:05:18

Originally posted by Raging Budda:
Maybe in team with such small #s, a war dec needs to posted a signifcant amount of time before a FS is started. However, you don't exactly what you are up against until you start opping countries. In gathering all the info, you will likely fail a couple of them, likely alerting your target.

So I don't know the best way to acheive a fairly even war. Entirely possible for a can to declare war with notice, op and figure out they have bitten off FAR more they can handle.

Once again, DrunkSex is a war tag. We try to avoid hitting obvious netting tags (made one mistake) so when we see tags with non-netting gov'ts and 60 missiles in more than 1 country, you will likely fall in our target scope. I get no kicks out of simple slaughters, but that is a YOU, random non-netting tag, problem, not a DrunkSex problem.

Did you think maybe the reason we are not "netting" countries or "warring" countries is because we're doing this is a recreational distraction? At least that's what I'm doing. It's my first time playing in 16 years, after all. And from what people have seen of my "Performance", there's still a lot I have to learn about this game and the community that plays it.

I was getting good vibes about the community, too. Seemed like a great group of reasonable, fun-loving people...

...until this happened, of course.

id1028s

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:10:25

Thats what I discussed earlier about these so called 'clan wars'. They are never a fair fight. Its 99.99999% justa slaughter and cheap low blow. Mixed with the fact they often pick on netting clans and those without any coordination (e.g. teams that set up INSIDE the game and not people who are in the same group every set for years). Its just lame. Oh and they pick on people just playing to net. The team server is worse than the wild west. At least in the wild west they still had sheriffs in town and fed backup. There is lawlessness here. Just nonstop warring. Any and every reason. THis si also why this server has the least amount of players. And it is about to get even less.

Colo Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:10:38

Originally posted by Brigg:

I was getting good vibes about the community, too. Seemed like a great group of reasonable, fun-loving people...

...until this happened, of course.

Fun loving and reasonable? fluff you buddy

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:11:44

Originally posted by id1028s:
Thats what I discussed earlier about these so called 'clan wars'. They are never a fair fight. Its 99.99999% justa slaughter and cheap low blow. Mixed with the fact they often pick on netting clans and those without any coordination (e.g. teams that set up INSIDE the game and not people who are in the same group every set for years). Its just lame. Oh and they pick on people just playing to net. The team server is worse than the wild west. At least in the wild west they still had sheriffs in town and fed backup. There is lawlessness here. Just nonstop warring. Any and every reason. THis si also why this server has the least amount of players. And it is about to get even less.

It's looking that way. I'm now strongly reconsidering playing this server in the next reset.

I know I was being a little out-of-control with all the random spy ops and all the shiny new buttons that do things when I press them. But I think I'm past the "Oh, it's new again" phase. And now I can just sit back and play the game a little more conservatively now.

Edited By: Brigg on Jun 23rd 2015, 3:13:53

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:13:08

The most stock any of tag oldies had was less than 900 mil cash. 2 or more of the tag had >50 missiles per country...one had a tyranny gov't. This tag wasn't a netting tag.

Thanks for coming back into the game, we need people, but instead of just outright quitting, find some good company that don't have crap war builds. There are plenty of obvious neeting tags on the alliance server, and a few here on team which won't draw our attention.
Your base is mine!

id1028s

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:17:13

The most stock any of tag oldies had was less than 900 mil cash. 2 or more of the tag had >50 missiles per country...one had a tyranny gov't. This tag wasn't a netting tag.

Thanks for coming back into the game, we need people, but instead of just outright quitting, find some good company that don't have crap war builds. There are plenty of obvious neeting tags on the alliance server, and a few here on team which won't draw our attention.
Nah thats BS. Just look at what's going on this set alone. And any prior set. Lots of BS. The fact is the regulars that play mostly or exclusively on team server don't care. There are no rules. They are here to fight and they will find any reason to do it. It doesn't matter that its a low blow, sucker punch, or ganging up on people that are outnumbered. Its not about a fair fight. Its all about them hitting countries they can take on just because they can.

braden Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:18:11

weedylar proves every reset that netgaining is most certainly possible on the server. you need only make your intentions known, and not instigate anything. in the wild west you could shoot the sherrif, take a horse ride to the next town over, and get shot in a poker game that you weren't involved with. you might take a bullet, but that doesn't mean the saloon is something to be avoided.

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:19:00

Regardless of our countries' makeups, not a single one of us was considering using any of our arms against anyone. We were just playing the game and soaking in the memories.

I even alerted the whole team when Seize the Beer failed spying me, and I asked them what to do. And everyone was like, "Meh, whatever. They're not bothering us. They're probably just poking around looking for a quick land grab poke. Let them be." (Paraphrasing, of course)

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:19:45

I have already addressed this, if you are obviously netting, do it. DrunkSex sees war builds, we will see what is going on.
Your base is mine!

Colo Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:20:55

Regardless of our countries' makeups, not a single one of us was considering using any of our arms against anyone. We were just playing the game and soaking in the memories.

I even alerted the whole team when Seize the Beer failed spying me, and I asked them what to do. And everyone was like, "Meh, whatever. They're not bothering us. They're probably just poking around looking for a quick land grab poke. Let them be." (Paraphrasing, of course)

What the fluff is a land grab?

Thunder Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:21:35

You just have to remember to shoot the deputy too...
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:22:41

That was really naive. Has no one in the tag beena around the past year?
Your base is mine!

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:24:09

That was really naive. Has no one in the tag beena around the past year?

That would be an almost-guaranteed no. Almost...not sure

id1028s

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:26:56

Originally posted by braden:
weedylar proves every reset that netgaining is most certainly possible on the server. you need only make your intentions known, and not instigate anything. in the wild west you could shoot the sherrif, take a horse ride to the next town over, and get shot in a poker game that you weren't involved with. you might take a bullet, but that doesn't mean the saloon is something to be avoided.
Look at what elders were doing. There are no gentlemen's rules. Even in the wild west they had that. If you duel someone, you both stand outside and see who has the quicker draw. THere is no such thing here.

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:28:20

Originally posted by Colo:
What the flippity-floobity-bippity-bop is a land grab?

Someone with 350 posts on the forums should know what a land-grab is by now.

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:28:31

should ahve sid 3 months, not a year. Warred every set since we stared and will continue to do so.
Your base is mine!

id1028s

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:28:36

I have already addressed this, if you are obviously netting, do it. DrunkSex sees war builds, we will see what is going on.
You're not the only clan playing in this server. Other clans, notably elders, has been doing this BS on this server for quite a while now. Anyway I believe your clan also warred a netting clan, xRx, which didn't even retal once. I don't believe them to be a warring clan.

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:29:34

Colo was being sarcastic. The weed probably from Colorado probalby didn't translate through the no humor zone.
Your base is mine!

Nerrus Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:30:10

^..^ Surren ^..^

The only secrets you know are the secrets I deliberately let you know.

id1028s

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:30:27

Sometimes researching warfare tech is to get a higher networth too. dun mean you will use it.

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:32:20

should have said 3 months, not a year. Warred every set since we stared and will continue to do so.

While I would love to sit here and continue trying to, essentially, justify ruining the fun for the newer players, I've got to be up at 4:30 am tomorrow, and it's currently 11:30 pm.

I suppose I should just not bother signing into team tomorrow morning. More than likely won't have a country to play.

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:32:38

That joins the top 10 dumarse posts of all time. IF you want to tech to increase your NW, warfare tech is near the bottom of the list.
Your base is mine!

id1028s

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:33:12

should have said 3 months, not a year. Warred every set since we stared and will continue to do so.

While I would love to sit here and continue trying to, essentially, justify ruining the fun for the newer players, I've got to be up at 4:30 am tomorrow, and it's currently 11:30 pm.

I suppose I should just not bother signing into team tomorrow morning. More than likely won't have a country to play.
which country were you?

Are you sure they didn't justly get you back for your ops on them lol?

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:35:20

Ten Sectors of Eden. Still standing for now. I didn't op DrunkSEX either. I was told to not op any tagged players after that little oopsie with Elders.

At least Elders understood it was a mistake, and that I was still new.

id1028s

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:36:26

Sometimes researching warfare tech is to get a higher networth too. dun mean you will use it.

That joins the top 10 dumarse posts of all time. IF you want to tech to increase your NW, warfare tech is near the bottom of the list.
No its not. You can research it last while teching. Sometimes you jsut need to burn turns. Maybe you're selling the warfare tech on the public market as part of your strategy. THere is also diminshing returns for other tech. You will essentially max it out. So if you're a techer you can use one day's worth of turns for warfare. It doesn't hurt. Anyway, its also an insurance policy. For example, when netters get ganged up on by some clan, you can at least launch a few NM back up their alley to stick them the finger. Just because you have high research count on warfare doesn't mean you're a warring country. I net all the time and I have lots of NM, CM, and EMs. It gets used when you encounter dbags while trying to net.

Your argument is as lame as saying anyone with anything other than turrets are a warring country because they can be used for offense.

Thunder Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:37:17

This should be everyone's theme song for their complaints about Elders..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3-6O7btipo
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:37:34

Oldies did nothing against DrunkSex. Again, WE ARE A WAR TAG. If you aren't netting in our opinion and dont' have a pact, we are subject to be a target. We don't net and will never will.

Come after us, we welcome it.
Your base is mine!

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:38:53

No its not. You can research it last while teching. Sometimes you jsut need to burn turns. Maybe you're selling the warfare tech on the public market as part of your strategy. THere is also diminshing returns for other tech. You will essentially max it out. So if you're a techer you can use one day's worth of turns for warfare. It doesn't hurt. Anyway, its also an insurance policy. For example, when netters get ganged up on by some clan, you can at least launch a few NM back up their alley to stick them the finger. Just because you have high research count on warfare doesn't mean you're a warring country. I net all the time and I have lots of NM, CM, and EMs. It gets used when you encounter dbags while trying to net.

There is a deifference between researching warfare tech for netting and defensive purposees and having 70 millses on hand in 2 countries and 40 on a 3rd.
Your base is mine!

id1028s

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:41:12

There is a deifference between researching warfare tech for netting and defensive purposees and having 70 millses on hand in 2 countries and 40 on a 3rd.
Doesn't mean anything though. The game decides how much to give you. The more land, the more you are likely to have. So clearly a netter with a large land mass might have a lot, proportional to its size. I have around 60-70 nm and cm in another server. I am 100% netting and not warring anyone. I do 1:1 retals. That's it. But trust me, they will get used when someone RoRs or double taps.

Thunder Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:41:14

Just think of us when you hear this song while we are warring every set :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfwyqjENnA
Thunder
ICQ 56183127
MSN

DEFEATER OF MRFORD!
FoCuS'D

NA FA/Senate
Lords

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:42:35

Originally posted by Thunder:
Just think of us when you hear this song while we are warring every set :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8QfwyqjENnA

+1
Your base is mine!

Brigg Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:43:13

Oldies did nothing against DrunkSex. Again, WE ARE A WAR TAG. If you aren't netting in our opinion and dont' have a pact, we are subject to be a target. We don't net and will never will.

I don't want to come after you. That's not the reason I'm playing.

Good night, all.

id1028s

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:46:22

I don't want to come after you. That's not the reason I'm playing.

Good night, all.
To be fair though... you were doing those ops on random people in other servers... so... no point trying to walk the high road here. Ya ain't exactly what I'd call a saint either lol. A netter doesn't go around screwing other people's sets either.

braden Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:46:52

colo killed weedylar for two or three sets, i forget from which tag, but they eventually walked away because it wasnt fun to fight somebody who was drunk at a bar amd couldnt have fought back if he tried.

dont leave the server. i love winning, but we only ever encourage competition. you netting is competition.

at least consider returning.

Colo Game profile

Jun 23rd 2015, 3:53:35

There was certainly entertainment value though.