We love war. And war we shall have!!!
Your base is mine!

Colo Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 3:33:25

Table of three?

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2015, 4:36:25

Thanks. Dudes been trying to farm me for a while now.
wasn't me...

Link Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 9:30:44

Dammit I wanted to kill them lol
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

Brigg Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 13:24:18

I sign in and I see three dead countries with the same clan tag.

Then I check the news.

*Runs and hides*
Check out my Novel Before they ban it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B086WXJVKR

mauiw0wi Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 17:17:11

Who were you Jayr?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 17th 2015, 17:19:24

My guess is TOM SHADY.
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

mauiw0wi Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 17:28:36

Was confusing because he said "trying" to farm him. Looks like TOM SHADY was successfully being farmed.

Vamps Game profile

Jun 17th 2015, 23:56:48

Who is in that tag anyways?

Dissident Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 0:56:43

have fun everyone

Raging Budda Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 2:42:15

I don't know who xRx is and I don't care.

All I know is that I am getting bored, my team kills what they want with little trouble despite us having issues of being online at the same time. Someone give us challenge.
Your base is mine!

mrford Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 2:50:54

fluff you. #4 is mine. back off.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jun 18th 2015, 2:58:41

TagKill in roughly 24 hours!

0 defends in that past 72 hours. I thought you all would put up some sort of fight.
Your base is mine!

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 3:00:24

lol.

Colo Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 3:02:51

I think we can get 4 kills in the FS. That should be our next challenge.

mrford Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 3:04:02

i ment #4 is my victim, not my country. i was the untag fluffing him up most of the set.
Swagger of a Chupacabra

[21:37:01] <&KILLERfluffY> when I was doing FA stuff for sof the person who gave me the longest angry rant was Mr Ford

Jayr Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 3:15:20

Yeah he's a douche...ingame msgs were pretty lame. Classic commi picking on a techer when the markets been fluff all set
wasn't me...

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 3:17:20

I was hoping they'd recover [tech prices], but they never did.

Vamps Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 5:38:01

I'm still curious... I've asked around to most of the vets on this server whom I know...who the hell is this tag composed of?

id1028s

Jun 18th 2015, 6:42:29

I'm not in this clan but I'm curious in general as to how this 'clan vs clan' war thing works. Because it clearly works out to be a FS low blow 99% of the time. Just like this one on the team server with drunkensex vs xrx. Or the other clan war against TKO in the FFA server.

Most of the time it goes like this. Clan A suddenly and unilaterally announces (on forum no less that people might not check) that they declare war on Clan B. This is often without Clan B's prior knowledge, and an action planned well ahead of time by Clan A by saving turns and building up of the proper army. And by the time the post is posted on the forum, Clan B would have probably been destroyed already beyond repair with no fighting chance. Then Clan A proudly announce they won. And clearly Clan B will never have a fighting chance ever in that set, because restarts are really weak.

Basically random FSs work like a cheap low blow.

In a fair and proper fight, the leaders of each clan will agree to go to war with each other at a specific date and time so both sides gets to prepare and fight honorably. This here just seems like random cheap shots most of the time.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 10:40:44

If you're an inactive player, then the above may seem true; but, if you set up your phone to recieve text messages of when you're get attacked, getting hit by a FS isn't so bad.

On TEAM especially, you should do your best to build a war ready country by turn 750. After that, OOP nerf no longer protects you.

Drunksex / Villians are probably the most effective clans in killing players. xRx is a netting clan so, that's perhaps why it seem like a pure sweep. What I've noticed so far is that the war clans primarily avoid each other and attack netting clans.

Current war clans:
Drunksex - picks targets randomly
Elders- waits for provacation, but bordem will lead to random picking
Villians- provacation only
xBaDx- 1 person nets, the others provoke you into war

The rest are just netting clans.

Link Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 11:38:43

That's actually pretty accurate
Link.

I Am a meat popsicle.

Elders
ICN
NBK
PanLV
SALT
MaK
Valks
CwG

id1028s

Jun 18th 2015, 14:51:35

I disagree. Even with alerts it won't change anything. Most of the KRs only last a few minutes. The player can't do anything to stop it. Nor can they round up their clan mates to put up a fight. Even if they were there with an alert and could see real time the GSs or BRs, it won't change anything at all. If they have a huge cash or stock pile, they can cash that in and buy military to beef it up. But you can't ever get enough to stop 5 guys continuously gunning you. You'd run out of cash and your defenses will drop back to 0 again. Sometimes they've basically got you if they planned out the KR with saved turns and the right army types.

The fact is most of these so called 'clan wars' are unilateral decisions from one party hitting an innocent party. And they take the FS and that move is a cheap shot that essentially wipes out their best guys right away. There is no fighting chance. This is not a war but a slaughter basically.

These clans that unilaterally decide to war other clans would have maxed up turns, with maybe saved turns, and a specialized army type. You will get to anybody like that, not matter how big. A clan that didn't know someone was out to get them would have no chance to defend.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 14:57:50

There are plenty of ways to stop it, you just need to think creatively.

id1028s

Jun 18th 2015, 15:07:46

You couldn't stop a KR on you either. So quit with the nonsense.

There are only a few options, if available. You can destock and buy troops. This is temporary and you will likely get steam rolled unless you are sitting on a few billion and the attackers are much weaker countries. You can go on vacation mode. If you have enough turns you can stone wall by spending turns and churning enough population to stay alive given the rate of decay by the ongoing KR. That is it. Sometimes, or most of the time, you don't have those options. This is why nobody ever defends anything. Look at what they did to TKO. Didn't stand a chance. Or even here with xrx. Its almost like I'm watching a bar fight and a guy sucker punches another dude and knocks him out and thinks hes such a tough guy. If you're a tough guy you'd get in a ring with him and duke it out.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 15:09:40

Yes I could., lol. Would you like to talk hypotheticals so as to enlighten your warring mind?

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 15:12:55

You're using old methods of defending. That's why it appears hopeless to you.

id1028s

Jun 18th 2015, 15:16:59

No you couldnt. No need for hypotheticals. I've seen you get owned a few times for real and I've seen you rage quit. Tell us more about your special ability to stop a KR on you. Because clearly nobody else could do it. Thats why most of them do end up getting owned.

How about this as a hypothetical. Your country did standard land grabs recently. Can't go on vacation mode. Its near the end of the set so you started to destock and buy troops to jump your networth. You also just spent all your turns for the day cashing and ready to call it a night. An hour later you get your special phone message about the KR. It really only takes them 5-10 min tops to finish it off since they have 6-10 guys doing it simultaneously. By the time you log in you have 2 min to save yourself. You have little cash and the market price for turrets (if a BR) are #200-300 per (on the high end). You're screwed basically.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 15:20:16

Name one person that owned me. One time.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 15:21:42

If you don't want to talk hypotheticals, then I guess you'll be stuck in your ignorance. If you change your mind, let me know.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 15:24:41

And for 1. Never spend all your turns. Always play max turns.

id1028s

Jun 18th 2015, 15:26:49

Second paragraph was your hypothetical situation. Tell us your hypothetical defense.

I'm done here. I don't care. I'm just calling it like it is. Its a cheap shot. A low blow. A sucker punch. That's what it is. At least admit that and not call it a 'clan war' because it never turns out that way. Look at xRx. Doesn't look like those guys are returning either. Some 'war' when all the aggression was one sided. I don't believe they even got one hit back at drunkensex. Nor would they have a chance. They have one respawn right now. Look at its networth. If the other guys come back, it will be the same. Zero chance to win. You can keep KRing all their countries from now till end of set and they won't be able to do anything about it.

Hey nothing wrong with that. No different to people trolling with the random aggressive spy ops or KRs. But those guys also realize they are trolling and dont try to pretend its some noble thing like these 'clan wars' are often portrayed as. That is just silly mud slinging.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 15:28:17

In fact, if you have better SPAL, 90% SDI and max turns, regardless of your troops, you shouldn't die if you're online.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 15:30:12

Ok- which unit would they be attacking with? And with how many?

Lets say I have 3mil troops 3 mil turrets.

archaic Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 15:33:28

Originally posted by id1028s:
You couldn't stop a KR on you either. So quit with the nonsense.

There are only a few options, if available. You can destock and buy troops. This is temporary and you will likely get steam rolled unless you are sitting on a few billion and the attackers are much weaker countries. You can go on vacation mode. If you have enough turns you can stone wall by spending turns and churning enough population to stay alive given the rate of decay by the ongoing KR. That is it. Sometimes, or most of the time, you don't have those options. This is why nobody ever defends anything. Look at what they did to TKO. Didn't stand a chance. Or even here with xrx. Its almost like I'm watching a bar fight and a guy sucker punches another dude and knocks him out and thinks hes such a tough guy. If you're a tough guy you'd get in a ring with him and duke it out.

Go ahead and try to kill scorba then, lol newb.
Cheating Mod Hall of Shame: Dark Morbid, Turtle Crawler, Sov

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 15:34:42

Just basic walling is good enough- but there are other methods too.

GS does 5 civs per attack. You gain a mininuim of 40 per turn. So if they are anything other than tyranny, they are losing 8:1 ratio turns. There simply isn't enough turns to kill a waller with max turns.

Celphi Game profile

EE Patron

Jun 18th 2015, 15:40:11

I guess he doesn't want to play the hypothetical game. :(

Oh well. I tried to educate.

braden Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 15:43:41

weedylar is embroiled in battle this set, too.

Colo Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 15:51:01

Originally posted by id1028s:
I disagree. Even with alerts it won't change anything. Most of the KRs only last a few minutes. The player can't do anything to stop it. Nor can they round up their clan mates to put up a fight. Even if they were there with an alert and could see real time the GSs or BRs, it won't change anything at all. If they have a huge cash or stock pile, they can cash that in and buy military to beef it up. But you can't ever get enough to stop 5 guys continuously gunning you. You'd run out of cash and your defenses will drop back to 0 again. Sometimes they've basically got you if they planned out the KR with saved turns and the right army types.

The fact is most of these so called 'clan wars' are unilateral decisions from one party hitting an innocent party. And they take the FS and that move is a cheap shot that essentially wipes out their best guys right away. There is no fighting chance. This is not a war but a slaughter basically.

These clans that unilaterally decide to war other clans would have maxed up turns, with maybe saved turns, and a specialized army type. You will get to anybody like that, not matter how big. A clan that didn't know someone was out to get them would have no chance to defend.

You should be thankful as hell we give you a 2 minute kill run. If we cared about the server you would get fluff stomped in a matter of 15-20 seconds. Just FYI, a war tag FS'ed us a few sets back, and drunksex still crushed them with ease. You have no idea what you are talking about, but I love how easy drunksex makes this look.

SuperFly Game profile

Jun 18th 2015, 15:57:36

DrunkSex is on a whole other level. Safe to say that they are god tier on the war scale?

elvesrus

Jun 19th 2015, 7:23:06

Originally posted by SuperFly:
DrunkSex is on a whole other level. Safe to say that they are god tier on the war scale?

They're no BknArrow :p

Originally posted by archaic:
Go ahead and try to kill scorba then, lol newb.

But I wanna wall too!
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Colo Game profile

Jun 19th 2015, 7:47:22

Didn't you read the posts above elves? It's impossible to wall.

elvesrus

Jun 19th 2015, 8:09:04

except when the spanish inquisition arrives with each attack!

seriously, every fluffing hit https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLKD0Ve8AFw
Originally posted by crest23:
Elves is a douche on every server.

Jun 19th 2015, 23:59:08

Maybe I just need to give the target 24 hours notice next time. Or PM me here or find me on IRC and ask for a pact.

Anywho, we don't net on this server the of us are good what we do when are online. So don't be suprised if this happens again.

Your base is mine!